Merry Christmas, my..

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

I think a few people will recognize this chapter! It's back~ The Christmas chapter ^^ I made some changes to it! So do read on~~~ And! Make sure you read the previous chapter if you haven't... The Valentines Day chapter was deleted and replaced with a new one!

____________________________________________________

 

BEAST and Hyuna were at Inkigayo, on a Christmas day, performing a Christmas special. Christmas was a day where you were supposed to celebrate with your families, not perform on stage. This made idols very sad, but they couldn't do anything about it, they also wanted their fans to be happy too.

 

Inkigayo had already ended and all the idols quickly left, one by one in order to go celebrate with their families. Hyunseung had just returned to from the toilet to find the waiting room empty. He chuckled, everyone left so fast, faster than him. He looked around the room to see a lonely figure, sitting on the couch looking at her phone.

 

" Hyuna-ah! " Hyunseung yelled, making her suprised. 

 

" Oppa?! Haven't you left yet?? " Hyuna asked him, jumping up from the couch to face Hyunseung.

 

" Ah, my omma said to come home slowly... So I'm taking my time. " Hyunseung smiled as he started to pack his things. " I'm...... I'm sorry.... " He hung his head low.

 

" For being such a jerk for the past week... " He continued. " I'm really sorry.... "

 

" It's okay.... " Hyuna softly said. " Because it's Christmas, I'll forgive you~~ " She giggled cutely.

 

He pulled her into a hug, in need of her comfort. " Aren't you going home? " 

 

" I can't... til tomorrow. " Hyuna frowned. A tear threatenning to fall from her eyes as she sat back down on the couch.

 

Hyunseung quickly ran from the other side of the room and sat down next to Hyuna. " What's wrong?? Why can't you go home til tomorrow? "

 

" Well... my home town is far away... " Hyuna quickly wiped the tear that fell from her eyes. " And it's snowing hard.... so I can't get back home since the roads are blocked. " Hyuna burried her face in her hands, now crying. She missed her family, and all she wanted to do is spend this very special day with them, but since it snowed hard and she had to perform on stage, she couldn't.

 

" Perfect.... " Hyunseung murmured.

 

" What?! What perfect??? " Hyuna said, apalled at what Hyunseung just said.

 

" Aigoo.... " Hyunseung patted her back and pulled her into a hug, trying to change the subject.

 

" What about the rest of 4Minute, why didn't you celebrate with them? " Hyunseung asked her, confused as how she wouldn't be spending Christmas with her beloved sisters.

 

" I didn't want to bother anyone... So I lied, telling them I was going home to my family.. " Hyuna confessed.

 

" Yah! You little! " Hyunseung scolded her but then he softened as she was being sincere and kind. " How about, you spend Christmas with me? " He whispered softly into her ears.

 

" Nah, oppa. I dont want to---- " Hyuna was interrupted as Hyunseung quickly shouted out

 

" Youregoingtospendchristmaswithmeandyoucantdoanythingaboutitokay? " He said at once.

 

" Oppa! Slow down! " Hyuna whined.

 

" I said... You're going to spend Christmas with me and you can't do anything about it..... okay? " He repeated himself, slowly this time.

 

" But! " Hyuna tried to find a way to argue herself out of this, but she had nothing to say.

 

" See, you can't protest. " Hyunseung smirked. " Now let's go for a walk, while we wait for my omma to pick me up. " Hyunseung started to pack up Hyuna's things aswell.

 

Hyuna held onto Hyunseung's arm whilst they walked in the cold city street of Seoul. He held her close as the snow was falling and it felt like they were in the artic.

 

" Aish! So cold! " Hyuna wiped the snow that melted on her face. She started to kick the snow, that was on the ground and she was beginning to have fun doing so.

 

" Yah yah yah, you're going to get sick. Stop that! " Hyunseung linked his arms, with hers. He suddenly stopped walking, stopping them in their tracks. He began to unravel his scarf that was wrapped around his neck. " I really don't want you to get sick. " He wrapped it around her neck, making Hyuna blush like crazy. He took off his favorite blue beanie off his head and patted his hair down. He placed the beanie on her head, making her smile.

 

" Oppa, you're going to get sick!!!! " She pouted.

 

" Don't worry, I have spares in my bag. " He chuckled, taking out another scarf and beanie out of his bag, and wearing it himself.

 

" Oppa, your girlfriend is the luckiest " Hyuna chuckled, getting her own joke.

 

Hyunseung choked at her sudden words and started to stutter " I d-d-d-don't... have one.... "

 

" Sure you don't~~~ " She teased.

 

" Huh oh..... look! My omma is there! Quick let's go~~~ !! " Hyunseung quickly changed the subject and held Hyuna's hand. tugging her along as he ran towards his mum's car.

 

Hyunseung's mum got out of the car and quickly hugged her son.

 

" Aigoooo, my prince. It's been awhile! " Jang omma(I will call Hyunseung's mum that. LOL) exclaimed.

 

Hyuna hid behind Hyunseung, nervous and scared of what Hyunseung's mum would think of her.

 

Hyunseung chuckled and pulled her out from behind him. " Omma, you know Hyuna-ah, right? " He asked her, making Hyuna blush.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo, ommonim. " Hyuna said cutely. " It's nice to meet you. " She bowed, multiple times.

 

" Aigoooo, of course I know our Hyuna-ah! You talk about her alot, Seung-ah. " Jang omma laughed and hugged Hyuna. " Don't worry, he says nice things about you. "

 

" Omma! " Hyunseung whined.

 

" Arasso, arasso, I'll stop. " She laughed.

 

" Omma, it's Christmas, and Hyuna-ah has no where to go.... since her family lives in the country and the snow blocked the roads.. Is it okay if she spends Christmas with us? "

 

" Are you crazy? Why are you even asking! Of course our Hyuna-ah can spend Christmas with us! " Jang omma pulled Hyuna into the front seat next to the drivers seat. " Son, you sit at the back. " She stuck out her tongue.

 

" Aish.. omma... so immature.. " Hyunseung murmured to himself while getting into the backseat of the car.

 

Hyuna and Hyunseung's mom were talking, typically about girl things, which made Hyunseung roll his eyes at them and just stay quiet for the whole time.

 

 

They soon arrived to the Jang Family's home. It had a warm Christmas feel that made Hyuna feel apart of their own family. Hyuna met Hyunseung's dad too, who was busy putting up Christmas lights around the living room.

 

" My sister should be here too...... " Hyunseung whispered into Hyuna's ear. " JANG GEURIM!!!!!!!! " He shouted, possibly letting the whole neighbour hood hear.

 

" Jang Hyunseung what do you want?! " She came out of her room, furiously, scaring Hyuna.

 

" Ah!!! Hyuna-ssi!!! " Her voice changed from scary to Angelic. " It's nice to meet you! "

 

Hyuna's eyes widened as she saw Geurim. " Wahh~~~ It's a girl version of Oppa! " She pointed at Hyunseung then pointed back at Geurim.

 

Hyunseung just rolled his eyes whilst Geurim took interest in Hyuna. " You're spending time with us?! That's great!! We can talk about boys! " She said excitedly, making Hyuna giggle.

 

" Everyone come and eat! " Jang omma yelled from the kitchen.

 

 

Jang Family, plus Hyuna had a great Christmas dinner with eachother. They had a great talk about Hyunseung's past and also Hyuna had a good time laughing, at Hyunseung's pre-debut pictures.

 

It was 5 minutes til Christmas was going to end and Hyunseung had something for Hyuna. " Uh.. Omma.. I'm going to take Hyuna into my room for awhile..."

 

Jang omma eyed him mysteriously before saying " Alright... gogo. Merry Christmas, to the both of you. " She smiled and watched Hyunseung take Hyuna into his room.

 

" Wahh~ Your room is so nice oppa. " Hyuna grinned widely as she studied every aspect of his room.

 

" Heh. Thanks. " Hyunseung slightly chuckled and checked the time on his wall. 2 Minutes til the end of Christmas. " Hyuna-ah. going to give this to you, the next time I saw you... But I guess I'll do it now! " He took out a small box from his drawers and handed it to her.

 

" Oppa! " Hyuna squealed. " You really didn't have to...... " She pouted.

 

" Anniyo, this is especially for you" Hyunseung exclaimed as he watched her open the box.

 

Her eyes widened to see a beautiful, yet simplistic ring. She took it out of it's box and scanned through it. Her eyes widened in shock even more after seeing something engraved on the ring.

 

2HYUN forever

 

" Wahhh!!!!!! " Hyuna jumped around in excitement. Her heart started to beat abnormally fast.

 

"Hyuna-ah............" Hyunseung grabbed both of her hands and then placed it near his chest. " I've been meaning to tell you this for so long... and I've finally found my courage.. " Hyunseung glanced at the clock again. 15 seconds till Christmas ends.

 

" I love you.... more than a label mate... more than a friend. I love you Hyuna-ah, Merry Christmas " He sweetly confessed said to her whilst sliding the ring onto her marriage finger.

 

Hyuna stood there speechless, she knew his feelings... But this time, everything felt so different. Everything was so much better.

 

She suddenly ran towards her bag and pulled out a silver chain. " What a coincidence... "  She held out the silver chain, with a ring attatched to it, she held it out infront of his eyes. " For you~ "

 

He slowly reached out his hand and grabbed the chain and observed the ring, it too, had something engraved on it.

 

 Hyuna ♥ Hyunseung

 

His eyes widened and his body froze.

 

" I love you too oppa. " She stated firmly. " More than a friend, more than a label mate. "

 

He stood there speechless.

 

" Don't believe me? " She pouted.

 

He shook his head slightly, making her giggle. She reached up, onto her tippy toes and pecked him on the lips. " Do you believe me now? " She giggled.

 

After what it seemed like, forever... He finally softened up and realised what had just happened. He instantly wrapped his arms around her waist and spun her around. She laughed happily, whilst Hyunseung smiled like a mad man, his smile threatenning to fall from his face.

 

" Hyuna-ah.... Will you be my girlfriend? " He suddenly asked her, putting her down back onto the floor and leaning his forehead against hers. 

 

Hyuna stared into his eyes and nodded slightly.

 

" Even though I'm late... Merry Christmas, my Boyfriend. " 

 

____________________________________________________

 

200+ SUBSCRIBERS!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE, LEMME CRY NOW!!!

I'M BACK WITH A DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!! After how long. I abandoned this story so I'm really sorry ;~; School is getting in the way. And I'm really busy with the BEAST Australia Fansite! TTTT Oh and I'm also too busy spending time with my hubby, Junhyung. But Anyways!

OMG JANG HYUNSEUNG FINALLY CONFESSED!!!! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY~~~~~~~ *jumps around happily* I think you all were getting fed up of the push and pull game they were playing, so I decided to finally end that stupid game. I hope you guys are all happy now~~~~~ They're together! No more tears! No more drama! Or is there.....?  Bwahhahah ^^

Question, did you guys miss me? LOL. PROBABLY NOT. You were all probably like "omfg why isn't this stupid author updating" Yeah, that sounds legit enough! hehehe. But yes, again I apologize for not updating for so long but please do enjoy the double update!!!

oh oh and do me a favor and visit our site! AND~~~ Register! ^^ Even if you're not from Australia :D We accept international fans~~~ kk!

http://b2staus.com

 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥