First win

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

" Hyuna-ah~ Are you okay? " Hyunseung waved his hands infront of Hyuna's face, trying to snap her out of her daze.

 

" Huh? " Hyuna finally said, after staring at nothing while thinking for so long.

 

" Are you okay? You've been acting a little weird ever since we came back from London.. " Hyunseung asked worriedly.

 

The Trouble Makers had just finished their schedule to perform at M! Countdown just after the concert. The only thing that was left was the encore stage where the winner of the night was announced. 

 

" Ah... I think I'm just tired.. " Hyuna lied. When in fact, she was thinking about what her unnies had accused her before she left London to come back to Korea. " It's impossible.... " Hyuna sighed unknowingly.

 

" What's impossible? " Hyunseung asked, trying to find an answer in her eyes.

 

She stared at him for awhile, a frown on her face. " Nothing! Nothing! " She denied after awhile, shaking her hands infront of her.

 

" Maybe you should sleep for a bit. There's a few performances til the winning stage. " Hyunseung pulled her down onto the couch and patted his thigh. " Put your head here~ "

 

Hyuna nodded and reluctantly put her head on his thigh, staring at whatever was infront of her. She suddenly felt his fingers through her hair, it felt nice... but Hyuna felt that it was somehow.. wrong. She sat up immediately, making him confused.

 

" Op....Oppa.. " Hyuna sighed.

 

" What's bothering you Hyuna-ah...? " Hyunseung asked, while rubbing her right arm. " Is it..... "

 

" Anniyaa.... Something just feels weird.. " She didn't want to tell him the exact reason, she didn't want to make herself look like a fool.

 

" Are you still sick? Do you want me to go out and get some medicine?? " He felt her forehead, but it was completely normal.

 

" It's nothing oppa! " She returned back to her senses. 

 

I do not like oppa. Not one bit. Not at all. Hyuna thought to herself.

 

Hyunseung frowned and watched her grab her phone and started to type on it. He knew something was wrong, but he wanted to respect her and her feelings... so he didn't force it out of her. He laid himself back on the couch lazily and watched the performances that were going on.

 

Hyuna P.O.V

 

I felt bad for doing this to oppa. But I blame it all on unnies. If they hadn't accused me of such things I wouldn't be acting this way. Sorry oppa you had to get invovled with this... I'm sorry. I could see him frown from the corner of my eyes while watching the screen, now I feel more apologetic. Because I felt angry and apologetic to him, I typed a message to Jihyun unnie.

 

To: Nam GG Unnie

UNNI YAH! I hate you, I hate you I hate you! TT___TT. I don't like Hyunseung oppa! Why did you do this to me?!

 

To: Whiny Hyuna

Daebak... I didn't even say anything to you and you send me this message!! So, our accusation is finally making you realise things?

 

To: Nam GG Unnie

Absolutely not! I do not like oppa! You are getting on my nerves :( Because of you I'm making him sad!!!

 

I waited for her to reply but I gave up after 5 minutes. She must be asleep! Aish! Lazy namvatar unnie! I will kill you when I get back!

 

" Aish! " I threw my phone onto the coffee table, accidently making Hyunseung oppa flinch. " Ah.. mian mian mian! " I apologized immediately. 

 

" Don't worry. " Hyunseung turned to look at me and flashed me his smile.

 

I suddenly felt a tingly feeling in my heart. Wait what? 

 

I'm not in love with oppa. I'm not. I love Yong Junh....... no I don't love him either. Aigooo, Kim Hyuna...... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

 

I wanted to roll around in frustration on this couch.. but Hyunseung oppa might think I'm weird.. so I decided to keep these feelings inside. And to avoid this tingly feeling in my heart, I'm going to avoid oppa as much as I can.

 

End of Hyuna P.O.V

 

" Winning stage is in 5 minutes, Trouble Makers please head up to the stage. " A staff popped his head in the room where the Trouble Makers were.

 

" Ne! " They both said in unision, getting their make-up and hair done last minute.

 

The two head up to the stage and it began. They both watched the screen as it showed the number of votes. 

 

They stood next to eachother nervously, though they were not expecting much since they've just came from London and their performance was not the best they've done.

 

" Trouble Maker! Congratulations!!!!!! " Tony An, MC of MCountdown shouted through the mic.

 

Confetti shot up from both sides of the stage, shocking the Trouble Makers.

 

Hyunseung and Hyuna's eyes shot open, not believing that they won 1st place. On instinct, Hyuna ran into Hyunseungs arms and hugged him. Her tingly feeling came again so she gently pushed him towards the middle of the stage.

 

" The two of you rushed back here from London but you managed to get first place tonight! How do you feel?? " Tony asked.

 

" Ah, ne. We're very tired. But because we didn't want to appear tired... We instead tried hard to show our best. " Hyunseung said through the mic. " To the members back in London, Doojoonie, Junhyungie, Yoseobie, Gikwangie and Dongwoonie! We got first place! " He said excitedly. 

 

After Hyuna and Hyunseung finished giving their thank you speech, Tony an and Bomi reunited in the middle and wished everyone to have a good night.

 

Hyunseung leaned in and whispered into Hyuna's ears. " You're okay now, right? " He smiled sweetly at her.

 

She giggled and leaned into his ear and replied with " Of course I'm okay! We won first place! " She backed away and held out her hand for a hi 5. He glady did the same and their palms touched.

 

Trouble Maker began to play through the speakers and the artists left the stage one by one while congratulating both Hyunseung and Hyuna.

 

A Pink was still left on stage and Hyuna's focus was on them. Hyunseung, who wanted her attention grabbed her elbow to make her face his way.

 

" Ni nuneul bomyeon, nan trouble makerr~ " Hyunseung sang through the mic, his index finger held out, almost touching her chin.

 

Hyuna shyly looked away and blushed furiously. She walked to the other side of the stage, trying to avoid him as much as she could while he sang his parts. But since it was their encore stage, they atleast had to try and dance to their song.

 

" Ni ibsureul ddo humchigo " They sang in unision and Hyunseung trailed his head up her arm closer to her face.

 

Instead of Hyunseung backing away, wanting to make her smile and laugh again... He and actually tried to kiss her.

 

Hyuna gasped and quickly looked away, smiling shyly whilst Hyunseung laughed at her cuteness and began to dance again.

 

 

The Trouble Makers, CUBE staff and stylists stayed in the waiting room for an extra hour, celebrating the first win of the duo. They were truly successful and it was all thanks to the connection that Hyuna and Hyunseung had with eachother.

 

Everyone went home except for the duo, they insisted that they would go back by themselves after celebrating with eachother, just the two of them.

 

" Where do you want to go? " Hyunseung asked Hyuna, playing with her fingers. They were both sitting on the couch again, like previously.

 

Hyuna didn't respond to his question, but instead... asked out of the blue

 

" Oppa, do you like anyone? "

____________________________________________________

Boring chapter, but I just wanted this to lead up to the next chapter... heheheh. And I left you guys with a cliff-hanger, because I like to do so. ^^

Hope you enjoyed this update though! I found their encore stage mega cute, if you want the video... just ask me and I'll give you the link :)

OH! 

Happy Lunar New Year everyone! Year of the Dragon wooooo~~~ Hope you all get alot of money! My wish for all of you my dear readers this year, is to be healthy, wealthy and strong! Even though I don't know all of you personally, I wish you all the best!

Thank you so much for subscribing and reading my story! You guys are the best! Please leave me some comments hehe :3

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥