Confession.....Finally?

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

" Oppa! It hurts...." Hyuna whined as she was being dragged outside the whole building by an angry AND drunk Hyunseung.

 

" Yah... " Hyunseung breathed, smoke coming out of his mouth due the the extremely cold weather, his back faced towards her.

 

" Oppa..... " She quietly whispered, scared of what he was going to do... His personality changed so fast.

 

He let go of her wrist and faced her, swollen eyes, extremely pink cheeks, this was all evident to Hyuna despite the darkness that lingered around them. He walked towards her, closing the gap between the two. She slowly took a few step back, suddenly feeling uncomfortable towards Hyunseung's sudden movements.

 

She was suddenly met up against a wall, Hyunseung was chuckling. " Oppa hajima.... Don't....Please.. stop being scary.. " Hyuna frowned.

 

He finally got to her and caged her, in between him and the wall with his arms. " Do you know... " Hyunseung said in a low and seductive voice. " How angry I am....." He stared into her eyes intensely.

 

" Wa...wa.......why..? " Hyuna stuttered, obviously trembling from fear.

 

" You.... talking to Junhyung..... flirting with Doojoon...... why.. "

 

Hyuna stayed quiet, not knowing how and what to reply him with.

 

" Why do you do it?! " Hyunseung shouted, making her jump in suprise.

 

But this was when it hit her. 'Oppa is drunk! Junhyung oppa is the only one who can handle alcohol out of all of them... so Hyunseung oppa is definitely drunk!'

 

" Oppa! " Hyuna giggled slightly, hitting his chest. He was suddenly taken aback at her action. " You're drunk oppa! " She giggled cutely.

 

" No! " Hyunseung shouted immediately. " Kim Hyuna I....I.................I... " And with that, Hyunseung's mind blanked out and he fainted. Luckily, Hyuna had quick reflexes so he fainted into her arms. 

 

" Oppa! " She yelled, trying to put some sense into Hyunseung. " Oppa! Oppa! " She kept repeating, but it was no use. " Ah what do I do?!?! " Hyuna panicked, people who were walking by looked at her weirdly. She frantically looked around her surroundings, trying to think of what she could do. It was freezing cold and Hyunseung forgot his jacket upstairs so she hugged him tight, rubbing his arms to keep him warm.

 

" Kyah! " She panicked even more when no ideas were coming to her head. She couldn't possibly take Hyunseung up the building to the karaoke room... and she couldn't leave him while she ran up to the karaoke room to tell the rest.

 

" Ah!!!! " She shouted to no one in particular, making other people look at her weirdly again. She took out her phone and immediately dialled her managers number.

 

 

" Thank you so much oppa! " Hyuna bowed to her sleepy manager. " I'm sorry I woke you up. Thank you for helping me take Hyunseung oppa here! "

 

" You know... " Her manager paused to look around BEAST's room. " You two live up to your duo name. Trouble Maker. " He joked.

 

She laughed. " I'm really sorry! Oppa got drunk.... and then he fainted... " She explained.

 

" Alright alright. It's okay. " Her manager ruffled her hair. " You can take care of him right? I want to go back to sleep... " He yawned.

 

Hyuna nodded. " I'll take care of him well! "

 

" And if he tries to do anything sneaky on you, just call me immediately okay?! No one touches the whiny baby Kim Hyuna~ " He . 

 

" Yah okay! Now leave! " Hyuna said jokingly, pushing him out of the bedroom and out the dorm. " Bye oppa! Thank you again~ " She bid her manager goodbye before running into BEAST's room to where Hyunseung was sprawled all over the 3joint beds. 

 

" Ah Hyunseung oppa... at least take off your shoes... " Hyuna chuckled, taking his shoes off for him and placing it neatly away. " You know... it was always you taking care of me oppa... Now it's my turn! " She smiled, running to the bathroom to grab a towel then running to the kitchen to fill a bowl with warm water.

 

" Yah you're so heavy~ " Hyuna whined as she tried to fix his sleeping position to how a normal person would. " I'm glad I didn't carry you up here myself... " She complained, taking the wet towel and wiping it onto his face, studying his beautiful features.... His neck, with the noticeable adams apple... His long arms which had bruises here and there, most likely from dancing and lastly.... his hands, his long beautiful fingers. She enjoyed studying his features so much, " I guess this is another reason to why I'm in love with you oppa.. " She whispered to him softly, not wanting him to hear, which he obviously wouldn't.

 

She brushed his fringe away from his face. " You're really handsome oppa, did you know that? " She giggled. " Of course you know it.... heheh... " She giggled again but noticed his forehead was sweating. She tilted her head, confused at why he could be sweating.

 

Hyunseung started to shiver, shocking Hyuna. " C...c....co....cold....cold...c...col.dd.... " He managed to choke out while shivering.

 

" Omo! " Hyuna screamed in shock. " Oppa you're getting sick!!!! " She panicked again as she felt his burning forehead. " Oppa you can't get sick! Please don't get a fever! " She quickly wrapped him around his blanket. " Wait for me here oppa! " She ran back out to the kitchen to change the water in the bowl. She returned with warm water and dipped the towel into it, then placed it on the forehead.

 

Like what he did when she was sick, she repeatedly took the towel and changed the water from time to time. " Oppa, if you get extremely sick... I will definitely never ever forgive myself! " She said to him worriedly, tucking his blankets closer to him but he was still shivering. " You can't be cold! " She ran to the heater and tried to make it work.

 

" Yah! " She kicked the heater but it was no use, the heater broke down due to the extreme coldness. " Why do you break now?! Why not some other time?? " Hyuna scolded the heater.

 

She took any other blankets she found and wrapped it around him, when suddenly she was pulled into his embrace. " Op....Oppa.......Oppa! " She said, shocked at what he suddenly did.

 

" It's....so....c...cold...." Hyunseung's lips shivered as he said this.

 

" Oppa..... " She felt his arms wrap around her tightly, his body still shivering.

 

" Cold....c...cold....cold... " Hyunseung kept on repeating.

 

Hyuna softened up and hugged him tightly. " If this is the only way that will keep you warm... then... I will give you my warmth... Oppa.. " Hyuna softly said, pulling the blankets up tightenning it around them before hugging him back tightly. She started to rub his arms up and down to give him more warmth.

 

" Hyuna-ah.... It's cold...... " Hyunseung who was still practically drunk and sick, complained in his sleep.

 

" I know oppa... Please bear with it... I'll try to give you all my warmth.. " Hyuna then started to rub his back.

 

" Hyuna-ah.............It's really cold... " He repeated again. " .... Your.... your heart is so.... cold.... " 

 

Hyuna's eyes widened when she heard him suddenly say such things, she stopped rubbing his back. " ....What did you say? "

 

She looked up at his face but he didn't reply. But instead continued to sleep. She burried her face into his chest. " Yah... Oppa what are you saying....... " 

 

After a while of Hyuna trying to keep Hyunseung warm, she was finally convinced that he was warm enough and decided to prepare some hot soup for him. But when she tried to get up, he kept his arms locked around her tightly.

 

" Oppa.... let go... " She whispered into his ear.

 

" Hyuna-ah..... " He hugged her tighter than ever, almost cutting off her breathing. He loosened up a little. " Hyuna-ah....I love............you..." He said into his sleep, unknowingly confessing to her.

 

" Hyu....Hyunseung oppa?! " Hyuna was taken aback at his confession. Again, she waited for his reply but it seemed like this time he fell into a deep sleep. 

 

" Hyunseung oppa loves me?? "

____________________________________________________

OH MY GOD HE FINALLY CONFESSED.......In his sleep? LMAO. BUT SHE HEARD OMG ;A; What will happen now??? Oh dear, I hope I didn't raise your hopes up guys... I hope you weren't expecting Hyunseung to confess in the most sweetest way TT But do keep in mind that he is sleeping AND drunk... AND sick so he will not remember that he unknowingly confessed to her! But hey what the hell, Hyuna has figured it out already? .... Unless hehe.

Anyway! I do hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I worked hard! hehe. It's 2am and I'm still awake I don't know why though..... So I'm going to watch you guys comment! So do comment ASAP and tell me what you think of this chapter and Hyunseung's.... confession! heh :DDD Ah and I apologize for the photo.... It's really hard trying to find pictures that relate to the chapter, so from time to time I think I'll be putting up random pictures! 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥