Worse

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

 

" Hey Hyuna the girls were saying you should---- OH MY GOD MY EYES " Yoseob  absentmindly walked into the room Hyuna and Hyunseung were in, catching them in a deep kiss.

 

" OMO OMO OMO " Hyuna quickly pulled away and hid her face under her blanket. Hyunseung too, who was embarassed scratched his nape with an uneasy smile on his face.

 

" YAH! YOU TWO WERE CRYING YOUR EYES OUT JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO AND THIS IS WHAT I SEE?! " Yoseob yelled ridiculously, making the other members and 4minute gather around also.

 

" Yah yah, Yang Yoseob it's almost 1 in the morning why are you yelling so loud...." Doojoon scolded not noticing the Trouble Makers who were lying side by side on Hyunseung's bed.

 

" HYUNG-THEY-THEM-THEY..THEY..." Yoseob pointed while stuttering like crazy.

 

Doojoon and the others realised the Trouble Makers' situation and his eyes widened, almost having a heart attack. " Yah! We put you into this room hoping to have you two talk things out and settle everything....NOT KISS AND DO WHATEVER YOU GUYS WERE DOING ON THE BED! "

 

" Hyu-hyung! We weren't doing anything! " Hyunseung defended.

 

" HYUNG DO NOT LIE! MY EYES ARE SCARRED FORE-----mmphmphmhh" Junhyung finally decided to cup Yoseob's mouth, finally putting an end to his nonsense.

 

" Hyunseung-ah! What are you doing to our innocent and pure Hyuna?! " Jiyoon accused, while the rest of the girls shook their heads in disappointment.

 

Hyunseung held up his hands, waving them around. " I-I-It's not what you think! " He lied, it's exactly what they were thinking.

 

" Hyuna unnie! Let's go home! " Sohyun yelled making Hyuna quickly exit from under the blanket and quickly run over to the girls, covering her face in shame.

 

" We'll see you guys later. " Gayoon waved to the BEAST boys and left their dorm.

 

" YANG YOSEOB NEXT TIME KNOCK ON THE FREAKING DOOR! " Jang Hyunseung, the main vocalist of BEAST yelled with his superb vocals. He shot up from his bed and chased Yoseob around the dorm with his arms out wanting to choke the living hell out of the visual maknae.

 

" I'm going to sleep. " Junhyung grumbled, making his way to the room avoiding all the nonsense going around him. " Count me in. " Doojoon followed, despite being the leader, he did not want to deal with such immaturity.

 

" Aww... does that mean WE have to settle this?! " Dongwoon whined. " Nope, not WE. You can handle this Woonie~ I'm tired. " Kikwang, in a flash was out of Dongwoon's sight.

 

The maknae sighed, he too was tired but he couldn't sleep if there was too much noise. " I'll just lay in bed til they die down. " He headed to their room to find all the members on their phones. "HEY! I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE GOING TO SLEEP! "

 

" Do you think we'd get to sleep if all that noise was hapenning out there~? " Doojoon cooed.

 

After a good 5 minutes, Yoseob ran into the room, running up to his bunk and immediately laying down on it. " Damnit Hyunseung hyung definitely has the best vocals! How can his throat not get sore after all that screaming?! "

 

" Yoseob...you.....better....watch out... " Hyunseung ran into the room, panting and collapsing on his bed next to Junhyungs.

 

" Finally. " Junhyung rolled his eyes, turning his back towards Hyunseung. 

 

It was silent for awhile, no one talked....much rather, they were thinking.

 

" You know... Hyunseung-ah. " Doojoon spoke up, breaking the silence.

 

" Hmm.....? " Hyunseung settled himself under the blankets, getting ready for his sleep.

 

 

" Unnie~ What are you going to do with Papa Hong..?? " Sohyun asked, pouting.

 

" I don't know...." Hyuna replied, pouting aswell.

 

" Hyuna-ya, you know I'm your sister and I love you right? " Jihyun asked, while Hyuna nodded.

 

 

-AT THE SAME TIME-

 

" Hyunseung-ah, You should break up with Hyuna. " Doojoon straightforwardly said.

 

" Hyuna-ya, You should break up with Hyunseung. " Jihyun straightforwadly said.

 

"...What? " Both of the Trouble Makers asked in confusion.

 

" It's not going to work out. The company rules. The popularity. The fans. Us being idols. It's not reality. " 

 

" But Junhyung he......." Before Hyunseung cut off his sentence he was interrupted by Junhyung.

 

" Hyunseung, me and Hara are in different companies. We have no rules or regulations. We lose fans, our popularity gets degraded but for you two...it's different. It will be so hard for you two and it will be hard especially for Hyuna. I'm not going to lie, but I know there are people who hate and despise Hyuna. You don't want her to suffer more, right? " Hyunseung stayed quiet after Junhyung's explanation--He was right.

 

Hyunseung did not want Hyuna to suffer for something he got her into. He didn't want Hyuna to have more anti-fans than she already did. Most of all, she didn't want to see her drift away from the people she loves the most AKA Papa Hong. "...I'll think about it..." Hyunseung replied, burrying his face into his pillow. " Goodnight."

 

" I don't know....." Hyuna replied with a sad tone.

 

" Hyuna, you have to. It will be the best for the both of you..I know you love him, but I don't want to see the situation with you and Junhyung happening all over again. It's like a replay Hyuna, a replay. " 

 

Everything seemed to flashback on Hyuna. " I'll think about it..." She headed towards her room. " Goodnight unnies, maknae. " 

 

***

 

The next morning the Trouble Makers were immediately called to Papa Hong's office.... where they really did not want to spend such a lovely morning at. They both arrived at the building but didn't talk as much as they usually did. They were too engrossed in their thinking and also they were scared of what Papa Hong had to say to them.

 

" Morning, you two. " President Hong said in a neutral tone, not even bothering to look up at the duo but instead, staring intently at his ipad. " Please sit. " 

 

Hyuna and Hyunseung both bowed, and replied " Good morning " before sitting on the couch but quite a far distance apart from eachother.

 

" News broke out already. " President Hong dissapointingly said showing his ipad and the featured article on one of the most popular Korean celebrity news sites.

 

" M-m-mwo?! " The two were shocked, not expecting something to be suspected already. Their eyes widened at the pictures fans took of them backstage, where Hyunseung was holding Hyuna's hand after their performance. 

" Have you two talked things out?? " Cube president broke them out of their trance since there was no discussion going on.

 

The trouble makers looked at eachother with weary eyes. " No...we haven't..." Hyunseung gazed into Hyuna's eyes worriedly. Her tears were threatenning to fall any minute. He was about to reach out for her hand to comfort her, but there was this tiny feeling in his heart holding him back from doing so.

 

" I'm not going to stress myself out any further. I'm going to get press here as soon as possible. You two make up something reasonable to explain this issue and I'm expecting the both of you two break up too. You two have reached the breach of the contract but luckily, I am going to give you two a second chance. " President Hong started collecting his things from his desk.

 

" Yes...President..." The two mumbled in response.

 

" And also, Trouble Maker promotions will be ending next week. Put on your best performances and leave a good impression. " President Hong left the door without waiting for any response.

 

The office was a very-very awkward atmosphere to be in. Utter silence filled the room, threatening to deafen Hyunseung and Hyuna. 

 

" You should break up with Hyunseung..."

" You should break up with Hyuna..." 

The voices of their leaders repeated in their mind. *I think it's time......* They both thought.

 


 

OHEMGEE! I am back! Author-nim is back! Did anyone miss me......or this story...or Trouble Maker infact? DOES ANYONE EVEN FOLLOW TROUBLE MAKER ANYMORE!? DDDDD:< *because I definitely do!* I hope you guys will continue to follow this story because I am going to frequently update /only if you guys are still into this/ Oh and it's not rated M anymore...or will I include any because really, these two are so innocent that I can't even think or write any ~dirty~ things about them! T_T Sorry!

I think after this chapter...there should be like around 3-5 more chapters til the end? PLUS THERE ARE SOME TROUBLE MAKER MOMENTS THAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS! I HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT THEM!! Okay sorry I'm abit hyper hehe but I missed seeing your comments and all....♥ So if I do get enough comments and good feedback I'll continue okay!

Oh and *shrugs* I don't think any of you knew about this but I have a PREQUEL to this fanfic! It's the story before the Trouble Makers...the story behind Junhyung and Hyuna's secret love...and the history that affected this fanfic too. There will be a brief mention about the Trouble Makers in that fanfic too so maybe, read/subscribe and comment?(shamelessly advertising) 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/176852/a-bitter-day-4minute-b2st-hyuna-junhyung-romance-junah-junhyungxhyuna

you guys know the drill!

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ♥