I just can't

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

" Annyeong! " Hyuna skipped happily inside the dance studio where Hyunseung was waiting for her. He was dressed lazily today, jogging pants, oversized jumper and his favorite blue beanie.

 

" Ah, you're here? " Hyunseung said, with no effort in his voice.

 

" Ne! Hi oppa! " She said excitedly, only receiving a small wave from him. Not a look, not even a glance and not even a smile.

 

What's wrong with him..? Hyuna asked herself.

 

Hyuna sighed and made her way to the front of the danceroom, observing herself in the mirror. She fixed her clothes and her hair, while also peeking at Hyunseung through the mirror. He never looked up back at her and this made her worry. What was wrong with Hyunseung?

 

" Hi guys! " Their female dance instructor came into the room. 

 

" Ah noona! You're here! " Hyunseung suddenly stood up and bowed happily, flashing her his smile.

 

Hyuna stared at Hyunseung in confusion, he didn't greet her like that... at all. A pain struck in her heart, she didn't do anything to him.. but he was treating her like crap.

 

" Your official debut is tomorrow, and even though you're only pre-recording Music Core, I want you two to do your best. Like always. " Their dance instructor said, strictly. 

 

The trouble makers nodded obediently, Hyuna took a glance at Hyunseung but he never looked back at her. 

 

" Now, let's start practicing. " 

 

Hyuna sighed as she made her way to the middle of the dance room, getting ready for their dance. Hyunseung also made his way towards the middle of the dance room and of course, avoiding Hyuna as much as possible. She started to get irritated, he was sweet to her just yesterday and now he's acting like a jerk.

 

The music started and the Trouble Maker's began to dance to their routine. Something was different, something was off. The dance was obviously full of skinship, but Hyunseung.... Hyunseung made it all different. The time's where he needed to touch her, he never did... instead he kept his hands a few centimetres away from her body. His solo dance was the only thing he did a fantastic job at. Hyuna didn't help much either, she was sad at the fact Hyunseung was ignoring her, for a reason she didn't know of...yet.

 

" Yah Jang Hyunseung! Kim Hyuna! " The female dancer yelled. " What's wrong?! "

 

Hyuna flinched at the loudness of the dancer's voice. She grew nervous.

 

" Huh?! Noona! Nothing's wrong! " Hyunseung protested. 

 

" Obviously something is wrong with the both of you. " She pointed out. " Hyunseung you aren't even touching her when you're supposed to! Atleast Hyuna is doing her job!......... Now tell me. What is happening. SPILL! "

 

" It's n-n-- " Hyuna was interrupted.

 

" It's nothing noona, I'm sorry. I'll do better. " Hyunseung sighed sadly and made his way to the middle of the dance room again.

 

This is work, and feelings shouldn't be mixed in with work. Aish, Jang Hyunseung you dummy. He mentally cursed at himself.

 

Although Hyunseung did the dance properly this time... the spark just wasn't there. The female dance instructor sighed, as she was stressed. Their debut was tomorrow and the Trouble Makers weren't getting along well. " I'm going to leave for a few hours. I need to go talk to some people, and I want to see the both of you better when I come back. If I don't there will be a punishment! " She teased the both of them, but she was also being very serious.

 

" Okay... " Hyuna and Hyunseung both nodded.

 

And with that, their dance instructor left, within a flash. Making the atmosphere, awkward than it already was before. Hyunseung tried to compose himself, infront of the mirror whilst Hyuna was rummaging through her bag. Hyunseung stole a quick glance at Hyuna and slightly smiled at her, as she took everything out of her bag one by one.

 

" AH HERE IT IS! " Hyuna exclaimed holding her small wallet in her hands. Hyunseung quickly looked away and focused on himself, scared he might have caught him staring at her.

 

" Uh.. Oppa... " Hyuna looked at Hyunseung and finally he looked back, but without a word. " I'm...g-g-oing to buy us lunch... " She stuttered nervously.

 

" Okay, thanks. " Hyunseung replied shortly.

 

Hyuna quickly dashed out of the dance room, leaving Hyunseung some alone time.

 

" Hyunseung.... what are you doing! " Hyunseung shouted at himself in frustration. " I can't help but be mad.... at her... at them... " He continued, whispering now.

 

 

20 minutes later, Hyuna came back all sweaty and panting hard with plastic bags in her hand. " S-sorry... I .... took long. " She tried to breathe.

 

" I bought your favourite food... " She smiled sweetly at him, curing from her exhaustion.

 

As he heard this, Hyunseung eyes shot up and beamed at the plastic bags she was holding. She placed them in the middle of the dance studio. And sat on the floor. " Come oppa! " She said cheerfully, gesturing him to sit down. Hyunseung slowly walked over, still acting all cool. He sat infront of her and watched  Hyuna take out the food from the plastic bags.

 

" If I walked slower, It'd take me atleast an hour to get back... So I ran... " Hyuna blushed. " Anyways, I bought us fried chicken!!!! Your favourite, right oppa? " She giggled.

 

" Ah, yes thank you. " Hyunseung replied shortly, again. His attention was focused on the fried chicken.

 

" Here. " She handed him a piece and watched him eat. 

 

" I bought Icecream too!!! " She started to open up the tub of icecream. " WHAT?!?!?!? " She yelled.

 

Hyunseung looked at her, as he was suprised by her sudden outburst. 

 

" THE ICECREAM IS ALL MELTED! " Hyuna whined, pouting like crazy.

 

Hyunseung couldn't help but laugh at her. " That's what you get for running. " He teased.

 

" Oppa! " She frowned. " I did this all for you! " She whined again.

 

" It's okay.. " Hyunseung tried to hide his smile. 

 

" NOW TELL ME! " Hyuna banged the icecream tub on the floor, making a big noise and also, making Hyunseung jump.

 

" Tell... you what? " Hyunseung shook it off, and continued to eat his beloved fried chicken.


" Tell me why you're mad at me! Why are you ignoring and avoiding me! Do you know how much it hurts? " Hyuna frowned.

 

" Ah... " Hyunseung trailed off.. remembering what happened earlier this morning.

 

__________________________ FLASH BACK ______________________________

 


I was looking outside the window of our dance studio, waiting for Hyuna. She was quite late, we were supposed to meet eachother at 11am sharp. It's currently 11:20am, what's taking her so long? I watched people go past, couples having early dates, people going for a jog, buisness men and women rushing to work, but still... no her.

 

My eyes widened as I saw Junhyung's car, why is he coming to the building? I rushed out to the studio excitedly, wondering what Junhyung was going to be doing here. I ran down to the companies' parking lot and was about to shout out his name as I saw him get out of his car. But he suddenly ran over to the other side of his car and openning the door... I saw a familiar figure walk out, shyly smiling at Junhyung. It was Hyuna.

 

I hid behind a pillar and clenched my heart, why are they together?? Did she forgive him... already? I looked back at them and walked closer to where they were, trying to listen to their conversation. 

 

" Bubby.. always call me in the morning and tell me if you need to go anywhere.. I'll always pick you up and drop you off. " Junhyung said sweetly, patting her head. I grew jealous as he was holding her waist. Ah, face it Hyunseung... she isn't yours.

 

" Okay! Bubby! " Hyuna said happily, showing him her eye smile. She never gave me that type of smile..

 

" And we'll always go on a short date, before I drop you off, okay? " So they went on a date.... that's why she's late....

 

" Ne, ne. Hurry up and go back home. And rest! " Hyuna burried her face into his chest and wrapped her arms around him, Junhyung also did the same. I quickly ran away before I could get caught and ran back up to the dance studio. So they went on a date, and didn't meet me at the time we agreed at? Aish, this is making me mad.

 

__________________________ END OF FLASH BACK ______________________________

 

" It's nothing. " Hyunseung lied.

 

" Oppa, I don't know how many times I have to tell you... but you're a really bad liar! " Hyuna protested.

 

" I just had a bad morning, that's all. " Hyunseung slightly lied, well he did have a bad morning, afterall.

 

" But that doesn't explain why you only ignored me! And not dance teacher unni! " Hyuna pouted.

 

" Of course I can't ignore noona! She'll kill me!! " Hyunseung protested. " I took out my anger on you... and I'm sorry. " He apologized sincerely.

 

" Awwww. " Hyuna ran over to Hyunseung and gave him a tight hug. They stayed like that for awhile. " I'll always be here for you, no matter what... Oppa. "

 

" As expected... " Hyunseung sighed. " I just can't be mad at you for long. " He softly murmured also wrapping his arms around her.

 

" Huh? Oppa? " Hyuna broke their hug and looked at him confusedly.

 

" Nothing. " He pulled her in for another hug. " Let's just stay like this for awhile. " He smiled as he felt her pat his back.

 

 

____________________________________________________

 

I apologize for super late update! I've been busy getting ready for Christmas and also doing some hardcore Christmas shopping! Today is Christmas Eve so I hope you all have a safe, wonderful and fun time with your family and friends ^^ 

I have a party to go to in a few hours, but this I promise you.. I will have a Christmas Bonus Chapter just for you all! It'll be a chapter FOR 2HYUN SHIPPERS!!  So please anticipate! I'll be deleting the chapter, once Christmas ends... so read it ASAP! =]  I have nothing much to say since I need to get started on the next chapter immediately! Bye bye~~~

 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥