The start

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

 

____________________________________________________

 

" Hyunseung-ssi, Hyuna-ssi... The both of you will be working together as a duo for a new Cube Project I have come up with! " The president of Cube explained.

 

 

" Really?? " Hyunseung and Hyuna both said in unision, also taking a glance at eachother then back to Cube Hong.

 

" I know the both of you aren't really close, so in order to make this project successful, you two will need to spend alot of time with eachother. That means, hanging out in the recording studio for atleast 10hours, having breakfast/lunch or dinner together and practicing your vocals together. " He continued.

 

" Ah ne, appa! " Hyuna obediently nodded, then turned her head slightly to look at Hyunseung's expression. He looked, somewhat... nervous.

 

" N-ne... President. " Hyunseung said quietly.

 

" How off you two go, Rado.. Tiger and Junhyung are waiting for you in the recording studio! " Cube Hong gestured Hyuna and Hyunseung out the door.

 

Hyunseung and Hyuna both walked to the recording studio, silently and a distance apart from eachother. The silence was killing the both of them and it was going to be a long walk, since the studio was a few floors down the building.

 

" Uh.. oppa.. " Hyuna finally broke the silence, suprsing Hyunseung.

 

" Yes... Hyuna...ssi? " Hyunseung said awkwardly.

 

" I know we aren't close and all... But I hope we can be comfortable with eachother to make Cube Appa proud of us. " Hyuna said cutely, while smiling at Hyunseung. 

 

" I'm sorry, I'm so awkward... It's my first time working with a girl. " Hyunseung confessed, while blushing.

 

Hyuna giggled at Hyunseung's shy response. " It's okay oppa! I'm not very hard to get along with.. " She giggled again. " How about we drop the formalities? "

 

" Sure, Hyuna-ah " Hyunseung smiled at her and continued to walk.

 

The two finally reached the recording studio and without knocking, they reluctantly walked inside.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo oppas! " Hyuna said cheerfully, while bowing as she walked inside.

 

" Oh hi Hyuna! " Rado and Tiger said as soon as they saw her. Junhyung was totally obvlivious to Hyuna's appearance and ignored her fully,  making her quite upset.

 

" Hey hyungs " Hyunseung followed after Hyuna, also bowing. " Hey Jun " he greeted his fellow member. 

 

Junhyung turned around " Hey. " He said coldly, before turning back again.

 

Aish.. what's wrong with him. Hyunseung thought.

 

" Dont worry about our Junhyungie. " Tiger said, answering Hyunseung's thoughts. " He's trying to think of lyrics but he can't. So he's getting stressed out. " Tiger patted Junhyung on the back.

 

" Ah... " Hyunseung and Hyuna sighed in unision.

 

" You guys can go sit and practice your vocals while we get ready to show you what we've come up with. " He continued.

 

Hyunseung and Hyuna nodded, sitting on the couch together.

 

" Oppa you're a way better singer than me, so can you teach me? " Hyuna asked cutely with her pleading eyes. 

 

" Of course Hyuna-ah. " Hyunseung nodded, then megan to teach her some vocal excercises. 

 

 

The two became closer in a matter of time, just practicing together. In between their talks, they find out more about one another and even shared funny stories. They laughed like no one was in the room, when infact there were 3 very busy people trying hard to focus.

 

" On Idol maid, we were learning English. And we had to introduce ourselves in English and the teacher would rank us by using stars. Hyunseung smiled at the thought. " Personally, I think I did better than the members, but the members and Bongsun noona thought otherwise and told the teacher to give me one star... I begged him to give me 5 stars and I even tried to bribe him into trading my sister for 5 stars. " Hyunseung began to laugh.

 

" Trading your sister??? Oppa!! That's so mean! " Hyuna began to laugh aswell.

 

" I was only joking! "

 

" What was your sister's reaction after watching that episode? "

 

" She started saying things like.. 'Yah why did you say that? Do you wanna die?' " Hyunseung imitated his sister. " I really deserve those 5 stars though! My English skills are beyond! " He added proudly.

 

" Really oppa?! Show me now then! " Hyuna anticipated.

 

" Hello how are you.... Nicesu weather today! " Hyunseung blurted out the most basic English sentence. " I bet you coulnd't do better! "

 

" Yes I can do better! " Hyuna argued. " Uh........... Hi...... my name is... Hyuna... and I'm...I'm.....I'm.." Hyuna rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

 

Hyunseung burst into a fit of laugher.

 

" Yaaaaah! Don't laugh! " Hyuna whined and she began to slap Hyunseung on the shoulder.

 

Hyunseung stood up and ran away from Hyuna, before she could do anything else to him. Hyuna began to chase after Hyunseung in the small recording studio they have been in all along. Hyuna chased Hyunseung around a square table as he kept running away. And when finally, she caught him, it backfired and he started to tickle her. Making her giggle uncontrollably.

 

Hyuna's arms were flailing around everywhere, trying hard to stop Hyunseung from tickling her when suddenly.......

 

Someone's glass of coke, fell on the floor causing it to spill all over the carpet.

 

Hyuna and Hyunseung both stopped immediately, looking at the ground then back to eachother. They gave eachother a .we.are.dead. look and panicked in their minds.

 

" Yah. Why are you kids both so quiet all of a sudden? " Junhyung said, without turning around.

 

" Omg this is oppa's coke! "Hyuna mouthed to Hyunseung.

 

" I know!! He's going to kill us if he finds out! " Hyunseung mouthed back.

 

" Well? " Junhyung finally turned around, to find Hyunseung and Hyuna standing right next to eachother covering up the patch of spilt coke on the carpet. Junhyung eyed them suspiciously. " What are you two hiding? " 

 

The duo's plan failed, the patch of coke on the floor carpet grew larger, large enough for Junhyung to notice.

 

Junhyung's eyes widened " Yah... what did you spill on the floor.....? " 

 

The duo looked at eachother nervously and bit their lips, they didnt repsond.

 

" You guys spilt my coke..... Didn't you.... " Both Hyunseung and Hyuna could already feel the burning death stare that Junhyung was giving them.

 

They both nodded slowly and carefully backed away before Junhyung's next scary action comes up.

 

" YAH YOU TROUBLE MAKERS!!!!!!! " Junhyung stood up and yelled at the two. But suddenly, his eyes lit up and a smile formed on his face. Leaving Hyunseung and Hyuna dumbfounded. " HYUNG! I know now! " Junhyung said excitedly.

 

" What is it Junhyungie? " Tiger responded.

 

" Hyunseung's and Hyuna's unit can be Trouble Maker! Along with their song title! I got it! The lyrics have finally come to me! " Junhyung quickly grabbed his phone and started to type up some lyrics.

 

" Oppa... does this mean he's not angry at us for spilling his coke..? " Hyuna whispered to Hyunseung.

 

And before Hyunseung could reply, Junhyung suddenly turned around and smirked at the duo. " Now go get me some coke. " He ordered the both of them

 

____________________________________________________

 

First chapter! It's boring, right? I apologize but the upcoming chapters should get more interesting! So yeah, Shinsadong Tiger revealed that Junhyung actually came up with 2Hyun's unit name, so I decided to write the first chapter of how they got their name. Spilling Junhyung's beloved coke, sounds legit... right? HAHAHA. I have subscribers already... Naww~ Thanks guys! Really appreciate it, it gives me inspiration to write! ^^ I'm so glad to see there are alot of 2Hyun shippers too, so proud of you guys! 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥