Behind The Scenes

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

" Arasseo! Filming starts in 15 minutes! Everyone please get ready! " The director on set yelled.

 

" Hyuna-ah stop eating your snacks! We're going to go on set soon! " Hyunseung complained, watching Hyuna eat her chips.

 

" Shut up oppa! I can eat all I want. " Hyuna giggled. " Here have some. " She began to feed Hyunseung. " Say ahhhhhh! "

 

" Yah! I can feed myself! " Hyunseung argued, taking the chip from her hands and placing it into his mouth.

 

" Yah! Can the both of you stop eating?? Filming is in a few minutes your clothes are going to get dirty! " One of the stylists scolded them.

 

" Ara ara~~~ " The trouble makers said in unision and put their food away.

 

 

Soon, filming started and the Trouble Maker's filmed their first solo shots first. The solo shots were perfect and didn't take long but when it got to their shots together, it was all a disaster.

 

" Ah oppa! It's this part again! " Hyuna whined, remembering how long it took them to perfect this ONE move.

 

" I know... but we can do this! " Hyunseung said confidently.

 

" Okay, get ready! " The director yelled, echoing throughout the whole set.

 

Niga nareul itji motage jaggu ni apeseo ddo.

Ni mam jaggu naega heundeuleo beoseonal su eobsdorok.

Ni ibsuleul ddo humchigo meolli dalana beoryeo....

 

" CUT! " The director yelled.

 

Hyunseung and Hyuna looked at the director in confusion.

 

" I don't feel the chemistry between the two of you! You two need to spice things up a little bit! And when it get's to the 'Ni ibsuleul ddo humchigo meolli dalana beoryeo' part... your faces between eachother has to be atleast 2cm apart! It has to look like the two of you are about to kiss but then you break away. " The director stood up from his chair and headed towards the trouble makers.

 

" So show me that part again. " The director asked the Trouble Makers as they obediently nodded and demonstrated the dance.  " Okay freeze there! " Hyunseung and Hyuna stopped at the part where they were about to kiss.

 

" You two are far away from eachother, Hyunseung-ssi... When you glide your head down her arm to her lips, your lips must be an inch away from hers. " 

 

Hyunseung nodded. " Like this? " He demonstrated again, this time perfectly following the directors orders and staring into Hyuna's eyes in the process.

 

So pretty... Hyunseung thought.

 

" Yes! Perfect! " The director clapped.

 

Hyuna was also staring into Hyunseung's eyes, their lips only an inch away... Their lips could touch any minute now. 

 

" Uh.. Oppa... " Hyuna broke their gaze and looked away.

 

" Oh uh... mianhae. " Hyunseung apologized. 

 

Ah Jang Hyunseung! Don't fall in love with Hyuna-ssi. She's only a friend. yes a friend. A close friend.... 

 

" Okay again let's finish this scene in one try! " The director started the music again.

 

Hyuna and Hyunseung successfully completed their dance parts together. It was a matter of time before the last scene was going to be filmed and everything was over and done with. As they were getting their make-up retouched for the new scene, a sudden appearance was made to the filming set.

 

" ANNNNYEONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ " A loud high-pitched cheerful voice entered the scene.

 

" YO!!!!!!! " Another voice came in, deeper than the other.

 

" Yoseob-ssi, Dongwoon-ssi! Welcome! " The director waved hello to the boys.

 

" Annyeong director-nim! " Yoseob and Dongwoon hugged the director and quickly ran off to find Hyuna and Hyunseung.

 

" Stylist noona! Where's Hyunseung hyung?! " Dongwoon asked one of their stylists.

 

" He's just in that room, playing games with Hyuna-ah. " The stylist pointed to one of the rooms.

 

" Thank you stylist noona! You're pretty today! " Yoseob complimented her then ran away, making her scoff.

 

Yoseob ran to the room that the stylist pointed to.... well more like, shuffled his way there, with Dongwoon following behind him.

 

Yoseob and Dongwoon had stopped before entering the room. " 1....2.... " Yoseob whispered to Dongwoon.

 

" Everyday I'm shuffling! dudududududu~~~ " A hyper Yoseob and Dongwoon had entered the waiting room whilst shuffling like crazy making everyone who was present in the room suprised by their appearance and laugh at their ridiculous dancing.

 

" Yah.. you two..... so hyperactive. " One of BEAST's manager scolded.

 

" Yah! Hyung! " Dongwoon pointed at Hyunseung who was busily playing a game on the ipad with Hyuna.

 

" Manager hyung! Look! We visit Hyunseung hyung and Hyuna and they doesn't even pay attention to us!!!! " Yoseob pouted and pretended to be sad.

 

" Ah! " Hyuna stopped playing and stood up from the couch. " Oppas~~~! " Hyuna cheered cutely.

 

" Hi Hyuna-ah! " Dongwoon and Yoseob greeted her.

 

" Ah guys! " Hyunseung finally greeted the both of them, standing up to hug them. " Where's the rest? "

 

" Doojoon hyung's going to come soon... Kikwang hyung is filming his drama and..... Junhyung hyung..... is sleeping... at the dorm? " Yoseob explained and looked at Dongwoon confused when he mentioned Junhyung.

 

Hyuna sighed when she heard Junhyung was sleeping.

 

He really doesn't care... doesn't he.. 

 

" Hyuna-ssi, Hyunseung-ssi! Filming for last scene is about to start! Please come out now! " A faint voice was heard from the outside. The trouble maker's rushed outside, excited to film their last scene and actually, officially finish.

 

" Oooooo! Last scene!!! I want to see this!! " Yoseob squealed like a fangirl and followed behind them, dragging Dongwoon with him. They then stopped, a far distance away from the set, near the position where the director was.

 

 

Hyuna held out her arms, slightly pushing Hyunseung's chest, with nothing to hold on... Hyunseung stumbled back towards a table, which stopped his tracks. Hyuna smirked, taking a few steps closer to Hyunseung, as they were finally toe to toe, she giggled closing the gap between the both of them, bodies pressed against eachother. She placed her right hand on his cheek, caressing it softly and slowly. Hyuna hovered over Hyunseung's lips, getting closer everytime.......

 

Hyunseung's mouth curved into a smile, trying to restrain himself from laughter.

 

" Wait, wait! " Hyunseung laughed as he stepped away from Hyuna.

 

" OPPA!!!!!!!! " Hyuna whined loudly. " We were doing so well! " She frowned.

 

" She's right Hyunseung ssi. You guys were doing great! Why did you suddenly laugh! " The director said.

 

Doojoon had suddenly appeared to the scene. " Hyunseung-ah! Why did you laugh!?!? " The authoritive leader said, shaking his head in dissapointment.

 

" Wait! It's weird!!! " Hyunseung exclaimed.

 

" Oppa... It's weird for me too!!! " Hyuna whined. " I felt something... weird..." Hyuna pointed down at Hyunseung's crotch while giggling (LOL you guys have to watch Exciting Cube TV to understand this part)

 

Hyunseung nervously laughed and looked around, the staffs realised the situation too. Hyunseung kept laughing and realised Exciting Cube TV was filming them " Hyuna-ah, we just got filmed..." He pointed towards the camera.

 

Hyuna turned around quickly and noticed the camera. " Ah! " She giggled nervously, covering her reddened cheeks.

 

" Okay! Back on track you two! Last scene, one more try! " The director yelled out to everyone.

 

Okay Hyunseung... calm yourself..... This is only filming... this is all an act.... 

 

" Oppa don't you dare laugh again! " Hyuna teased Hyunseung.

 

" Arasso! I wont! " Hyunseung assured and fixed his hair. " Let's do this! "

 

Hyuna once again, pushed Hyunseung this time a little bit harder than before, making him stumble back, towards the table. He layed his hands on the table, looking at Hyuna with a serious expression. Taking baby steps, Hyuna teasingly walked towards Hyunseung, smirking. As soon as she reached him, she pressed her body, fully onto his, looking into his eyes lustfully. Hyunseung watched Hyuna's lips, hover over his, getting closer each and everytime. She caressed his cheek, lovingly... then moving her hand to the back of his head, grabbing onto his hair. 

 

Their lips were a centimetre away... when suddenly...

 

" CUT! WE'RE FINISHED! " The director yelled.

 

" Wooooooo! Kamsamnida! You all did a great job today! " Hyunseung and Hyuna held eachother's hands and bowed to everyone on the set. " Thank you so much! " They bowed continously.

 

" We finally finished filming the MV oppa! " Hyuna squealed as she returned to the waiting room. 

 

" I know! We did a great job! Usually it takes us longer when we film our group's Music Videos. " Hyunseung replied.

 

" That's because BEAST has 6 people oppa! Of course it would take longer! " She giggled at his babo response. " Oppa! Begupayo... " Hyuna frowned, while rubbing her stomach.

 

Hyunseung laughed. " Okay, okay.... We'll go out for dinner and talk about our next schedule..... Australia? " Hyunseung's eyes beamed.

 

____________________________________________________

 

Done! Late update I'm sorry! ^^ But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I incorporated my own ideas, along with some real events that actually happened.

And yes, there was this moment where Hyuna was pointing below Hyunseung(?) Whilst on Exciting CUBE TV.... which made him laugh nervously then he saw the camera and told Hyuna it was being filmed and she was like "!!!!" haha. Since there aren't any english subtitles.. I didn't know what Hyuna was pointing at and what he was laughing nervously about TT

But anyways, update tomorrow.... maybe? There's so much 2hyun going on and I seriously need to catch up!!!!~ Aigoooooooo x_x Btw, I never actually told you guys but seriously all your beautiful comments make me.... teary! As stupid as it sounds keke.. I really really appreciate the wonderful comments. Thank you so much! Please continue to support JS and Hyuna, our Trouble Makers!

 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥