Project: Get Trouble Maker back together part 2

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

 

" OH FINALLY!!!!" Everyone could hear Yoseob's scream coming from the door.

 

" Happy Birthday Oppa~~~~~! " A few girly voices were heard.

 

Yoseob quickly ran back into the lounge. " Guess who came!" He stepped away from the girls with his arm out, as if he was presenting an award.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo ommonims! "  Each and everyone of the 4MINUTE girls bowed towards the mothers of BEAST.

 

Hyuna looked around to the mothers, smiling happily especially after she had spotted Hyunseung's mother. Jang omma had kept her eyes on Hyuna noticing how skinny she had gotten just like her son. She happily waved to Hyuna and ran towards her. Hyuna made small eye contact with Hyunseung and awkwardly looked away coming into contact with Hyunseung's mother.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo omonim~" Hyuna cutely said, bowing.

 

" Aiya~ No need to bow sweetie. You're so much more skinnier since the last time I saw you!! " Jang omma hugged Hyuna, missing her alot.

 

" It hasn't been that long omonim! " Hyuna chuckled, whilst Jang omma laughed along too.

 

" Alright alright~ Enough chatting let's get some food since everyone here has gotten so much skinnier! " Doojoon's mother announced, just like how her son was the leader of the group, Doojoon's mother was the leader of mother group.

 

Everyone in the room ate happily while chatting to eachother. Some of the mothers talked with eachother whilst BEAST and 4MINUTE talked amongst eachother. Hyuna and Hyunseung remained extremely quiet, feeling very awkward in eachother's presence. The two had not exchanged words at all. About 2 hours later it started to get late and the mothers bid goodbye whilst 4MINUTE had decided to help BEAST clean up everything.

 

They all each took on a different chore and cleaned everywhere they could. 

 

" Omo~ So much rubbish! " Sohyun said picking up the plastic bag.

 

" Oh, Sohyun-ah I'll help you. " Dongwoon quickly rushed to Sohyun's side taking the plastic from her hands. " You carry the lighter one.... Gikwang hyung! Come carry this too, we gotta take it to the rubbish dump outside the apartment." Dongwoon sneakily winked at Gikwang.

 

" Ye~" Gikwang took another plastic bag and headed out to the door with Dongwoon and Sohyun.

 

" Let's go get some dessert from the convenience store! " Doojoon excitedly said, " Yoseob, you go rest in the room for awhile. You've been jumping around the whole day, we'll wake you up when we come back okay?" He began putting on his shoes along with Junhyung, Jiyoon, Gayoon and Jihyun. " Hyunseung-ah, Hyuna-ya we're going out to get some icecream! Just stay here we wont be too long!" And before anyone could even reply the door slammed shut and a silence lingered throughout the dorm.

 

Hyunseung stepped out of the bathroom, in pajamas after he had finished washing his face ready to sleep. He noticed the quiet atmosphere in the dorm. *Where did everyone go??* He scratched his head. He walked into the room to find Yoseob sleeping. " Yoseob-ah......." He whispered, but Yoseob stayed still as ever and pretended to be asleep.

 

Hyuna had finished washing up the plates and walked into the lounge room drying her hands. "Where did everyone go??" She pouted. She was about to enter the boys' room but the door opened right before her eyes. "OMO!" She yelled out, shocked, dropping the towel in process.

 

" O-o-oh...Mi-mianhae..." Hyunseung hesitantly said, quite shocked that she was there right infront of him. He and Hyuna both coincidently bent down to grab the towel but ended up bumping into eachother's heads. Little did they know, Yoseob was peaking out of his blankets watching everything right infront of his eyes, he stiffled a giggle from his mouth.

 

" Oh! " The trouble maker's both said at the same time. " Mianhae!" They said at the same time again.

 

"Ow..." Hyuna rubbed her forehead pouting again.

 

" Mian...hae..." Hyunseung sighed. Reaching out his hand and fixing her fringe to the side to take a look at her forehead, making her freeze instantly. " Are you okay? does it hurt? I'm really sorry." He rubbed her forehead with his fingers.

 

" Ah-ah-anniyo! It's okay don't worry about it! " She quickly grabbed the towel and returned to the kitchen to put it back in it's place.

 

Hyunseung absentmindedly walked towards the couch and sat down, looking down at his fingers. *How do I do this..*

 

Hyuna returned to the loungeroom and saw him sitting there, with his head down. *I should listen to Junhyung oppa's advice now...* " Oppa....." She called out.

 

His heart beated like crazy, for the first time in 4 days, his heart was racing again. He felt alive, just hearing her say "Oppa" in the cute way she always did made him go crazy. He felt her presence getting closer and felt her sit down next to him. 

 

" Oppa, I still love you" Hyuna reached out her hand and held Hyunseung's hand. He was now trembling.

 

"M-mwo...?" He asked in disbelief. He felt like everything right now was just one of his silly dreams.

 

" Oppa, I'm sorry for what I said the other day. I'm sorry if I made you feel worthless...I'm sorry for everything. Oppa, you mean the world to me and if you want me to, I will fight through this with you no matter what happens. That's how much I love you Hyunseungie oppa." She was now hugging him from the side, while he stiffly sat there.


" Jin........jinjja?!" He exclaimed.

 

" Yea~ Jinjjayo oppa~" She giggled.

 

" I.......I never thought you would feel this way.....darling" Hyunseung smiled, happy he got to call her that nickname again. He hugged her back willingly and hugged her tighter than ever. " I'm sorry too...for yelling at you and not believing you......" He her hair softly, inhaling her scent he missed so much.

 

Hyuna smiled like a child. " It's okay....I missed you hehehe..." She giggled cutely.

 

" It has been hell." Hyunseung muttered, kissing the side of her head.

 

" WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! " A bunch of cheers were heard and streamers were released. " CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!! " The rest of the 4BEAST members screamed energetically.

 

" Wha-whaatt.....?" Both Hyunseung and Hyuna said confusedly.

 

" Oh gosh~ You two are so cute hugging and saying that at the same time! " Gayoon squealed. 

 

Suddenly, all happiness was broken after a certain person had come into the room. " Papa........Papa Hong! " Everyone said in surprise as they had not expected for him to come so suddenly, especially in this situation.

 

" A-a-abeouji!" Hyuna and Hyunseung immediately let go of eachother, standing up with a bow. They stood far away as possible from eachother, scared that their president would do anything worse to break them apart.

 

" Hello everyone...Sorry for my random appearance. I wanted to talk to you all." He said in a tone in all seriousness. The atmosphere then became very heavy, with everyone suddenly feeling tense and terrified. 

 

" Arasseo abeouji...Please take a seat." Junhyung, being the one who was sane enough to talk directed president Hong to the couch where he could sit. Everyone too started to take their seats, some on the couch and some on the floor.

 

No one knew what to say, they knew what was coming at them. Another breach to the Trouble Maker's contract, papa Hong was probably going to announce their break up or the dismissal of Hyunseung and Hyuna from the groups. The whole room was dead quiet, no one dared to talk or even dared to breathe.

 

After a minute, papa Hong decided to speak. "Good job." He spoke, smiling very wide which shocked everyone.

 

" What........?" Everyone was at loss for words.

 

"Everything here was planned out by me you see. This was a test to see how well and advanced the relationship was between 2 of the groups I love and cherish the most. " Papa Hong laughed a heartily laugh.

 

"WHAT?!" A few of 4BEAST yelled and some remained in a state of shock. Especially the duo who remained quiet in their seats.

 

" The past few days was a challenge I wanted you all to go through, especially you Hyuna and Hyunseung. This was a test to see if you two really loved eachother that much. I wanted you two to realise how strong love could be and how much pain you could go through because of it and I also wanted you both to be strong and fight for eachother, which you both did. " He smiled lovingly at his 'children' " And for BEAST and 4MINUTE, this was a test on your teamwork and support for one another. I wanted you all to learn how to support eachother and help eachother in times of trouble and all of you succeeded."

 

Everyone let out a sigh of relief.

 

" Good job everyone, you all did well." Papa Hong laughed again at everyone's faces.

 

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME ABEOUJI!?!??!" Junhyung who was usually calm and collected infront of the president yelled out this time. " This.....this was all a TEST?!" 

 

" Yes, it was a test." Papa Hong replied as a matter of fact.

 

" OH MY GODDDDDDD" Nearly everyone in the room whined and flailed their arms around and threw complaints here and there.

 

" ABEOUJI WAE?!?!" Hyuna instantly wrapped her arms around her 'father's' neck. "How could you do this to me..to us..." She cried onto his shoulder, feeling so distressed. Hyunseung joined the both of them, enveloping their president in a hug too. " Waee..." They both whined while shedding tears of relief and happiness.

 

" Be happy, the two of you. My children." He their heads.

 

" Wait.......does that mean we can date? " Hyuna and Hyunseung asked hopefully.

 

" Of course. " Papa Hong smiled.

 


YAYYYYY! *Throws confetti* TROUBLE MAKER IS BACK TOGETHER~~~~~~With a shocking revelation from Papa Hong!!

Did you guys expect this? Were you expecting it? 

I don't know but tonight I'm feeling seriously so happy. I was smiling throughout the whole time I was writing this! So I hope you all too, smile while reading this. As you can see this took place during Yoseob's birthday, so that was the start of this year! And there has been so many Trouble Maker moments until now so please look forward to more updates! 

I will be looking to everyone's comments!

♥ COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ♥