Step by step

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

The Trouble Makers headed to the next filming site, it was outdoors this time and it was going to take place in a vintage car. They were both feeling troubled as to how the director said this scene was going to be much more steamy. 

 

"Ah...chuwo..(its cold)" Hyuna sighed deeply.

 

Hyunseung glanced to his right to see Hyuna wrapping a blanket around her body tightly. He quickly removed his denim jacket then proceeded to put her arms through the armholes of his jacket. He then rewrapped the blanket around her body again, ensuring that the cold would not seep through to her body. Throughout the whole time he did this, he was silent, he was too busy having thoughts such as 'We're a couple...we can do this right?' ran through his mind. 

 

Hyuna looked up at her secret boyfriend and attentively watched his focused eyes, dressing her up and making her warm. A tinge of pink were evident on her cheeks as she watched him. It wasn't the jacket or the blanket that made him warm, it was his caring actions that made her body, and heart warm. "Komawo.." She smilled shyly, looking back down at her feet.

 

They walked towards where the staff and filming site were located sighing in releief as they realised no one had been watching them, as they were rather busy with setting up.

 

"Oh ho~ Look who we have here! " The photographer exclaimed in excitement, although he already saw them an hour ago. "Here's what's going to happen," He handed the two a sheet of paper "We're actually filming a scene of the music video right here, and that's what the two of you are going to do" He chuckled as he watched the Trouble Makers reaction. 

 

"Mwoya!!!!" Hyuna exclaimed loudly. Her eyes were about to fall out of their sockets, Hyunseung too had the same reaction, though he was silent. "This...this is so...!!! I dont....I don't know if I can do this, ottoke?!" She turned to Hyunseung and mumbled only for him to hear "Oppa..ottoke?"

 

Hyunseung shook his head slightly, we are idols, we need to do this as professional as we can. He thought. "Hyuna-ya, we can do this okay?" He said as confident as he could while patting her head comfortingly but carefully without messing her blonde hair. 

 

"And there will be a similar scene after this! But in an actual bed this time!" The director said in a very exciting voice, as if this was the most normal thing to do in an average k-pop music video.

 

"Aigooo..I think this director-nim is on crack or something." Hyunseung sighed and whispered to Hyuna, making her giggle. He smiled as the furrowed brows of hers loosened up and her lips turned into a big fat grin. 

 

Okay there's no I swear, but there is sensual content so beware as you read on!

 

They headed into the car as instructed by the director with Hyunseung sitting in the passenger seat with Hyuna situated on top, straddling him. 

"Okay just work your magic and do what the script said! Or even adlib if you want." The director teased as he instructed the cameraman to start filming.

 

The two both sighed, clearly feeling uncomfortable with their compromising position. "Hyuna-ya, listen to me." Hyunseung looked into her eyes and softened as he could see slight worry and fear in them. Brushing a piece of hair behind her ear he explained "We're professionals, we can do this. Just don't think of how scary this situation, don't think about our relationship and how we haven't gone this far. Just relax, and put on this act okay?" 

 

Hyuna really felt Hyunseung's professionalism through his mindest, and she envied him for it. She really did. "Arasso oppa." She agreed, she was willing to do anything that would make him happy. She didn't want to tire him too much by having to re-do these scenes over and over. They were beaming at eachother until they were interrupted.


"The camera has already started rolling."

 

The trouble makers put all worries and deep thoughts aside, and worked hard. This was their job afterall, this was part of their dream to become famous singers. Hyunseung placed his hand one on her waist, and the other slightly cupping her cheek. Almost squealing from the touch, Hyuna leaned her head down close to Hyunseung's and locked her lips on his. He smiled into the kiss, this is the confident Hyuna I see on stage.

 

They engaged in a french kiss for as long as 7 seconds, lips moving against eachother, aswell as their tongues. Hyunseung moved his left hand up and down the side of Hyuna's body feeling her. The director nodded his head in approval and was about to stop them when Hyunseung left her lips and trailed his lips down to her neck.

 

The director re-checked the script in his hand and grinned, "This isn't part of the script.." but let the scene continue.

 

Hyuna grabbed onto the silver of Hyunseung's hair, as she felt his lips moving down her neck to her collarbones. She left out a soft "Ah" and pulled him closer as he carefully nipped on her bare, pale skin. 

 

"Okay!! CUT~~!" The director fanned his face. He didn't think they were able to get it right the first time. They were way better than he expected. 

 

Hyuna leaned back away from Hyunseung as soon as she heard the director. She looked down and played with her fingers shyly, although in the act she was acting confident, deep down inside her girly self couldn't hold back the shyness.

 

Hyunseung chucked as he squeazed the side of her waist, making her jolt as she was ticklish. "Did I hurt you?" He asked carefully as he looked on her bare skin, luckily he made no marks on it.

 

"A-anniya.." She fanned her face, feeling hot and quickly removed herself from him and out of the car. She heard Hyunseung chuckle and felt him behind her as he followed her out the car.

 

 

The next scene they shot were the ones in the caravan.

 

"Oppa, I will never, ever, ever let you smoke!" Hyuna whined as she sat up against the wall of the caravan, with Hyunseung leaning against her with a smoke in his right hand. Another scene required for the music video.

 

"Neh~ Gongju-nim(Princess)" He smiled as he placed a kiss on his forehead. They filmed more scenes in that seat, with the two stuck together, laughing and smiling.

 

 

The next scene was a scene Hyuna truly, and deeply hated. She pouted and held onto Hyunseung's hand after they had gotten changed ready for the next scene. Hyunseung was shirtless and Hyuna was in a white longsleeve button up top, covering her shorts. She held onto his hand tightly and pulled him back, making him unable to walk forward. 

 

"Shiro. I do not like this scene!" She pouted at him. 

 

"Aigoo, Hyuna-ya!" Hyunseung grinned at his girlfriend's jealousy. "What have you got to lose? You're mine and I'm yours already." He winked but she still made a displeased face.

 

"Calm down, you'll have me for the rest of your life. They'll only have me for like 2 minutes." Hyunseung chuckled and patted her hand to make her let go of his. 

 

"Ugh, worst 2 minutes of my life!" She frowned and followed Hyunseung into the caravan. It wasn't her scene but she wanted to make sure Hyunseung was behaving, and the girls invovled too.

 

Hyuna watched from afar, careful not to be in anyones way as she watched Hyunseung act very very awkward towards the two foreign girls dressed in a thin layer of clothing. They were all listenning to the instructions and Hyuna was dreading what was going to happen next.

 

Hyunseung laid on the bed, with the two girls following suit. Hyuna glared at the girls, and wished that if only looks could kill, the girls would be gone. She had to praise her boyfriend though, he was suddenly very confident and professional. She really loved this side of him.

 

Her jealousy levels rose though, as one of the girls laid on Hyunseung's bare chest, also with a hand on it. She heard the foreigner giggle and Hyuna was starting to grow irritated. She watched the next girl lay her head onto Hyunseung's shoulder and he naturally placed his hand on her waist, then reaching up to play with the girls hair. Hyuna huffed, making her fringe blow up from the air. She sat down on one of the couches in the caravan and turned away from the scene so she wouldn't have these feelings. Lucky no one was behind her, no one saw all her actions which could have led them to any suspicions. 

 

It took a good 5 minutes for the scene to finish and Hyuna was so happy to see those foreigner girls exiting the caravan. Bye bye~ Hyuna smiled in victory. She was called to enter the same room that Hyunseung was just in. 

 

He smiled at her apologetically, knowing that she was watching the whole scene. "Did you like it?" Hyuna's eye twitched, clearly irritated. But he quickly shook his head, but only returned a 'psh' from her.

 

They started to film the next scene, but Hyuna was still angry and it affected their filming. They had to be intimate, it was required in this bed scene but the feeling wasn't there as she laid there and let Hyunseung do all the work.

 

"Cut." The director sighed for the 3rd time now. "Hyuna, what is going on? The car scene was perfect, all you have to do is exactly the same thing as that! What changed?"

 

Hyunseung chuckled nervously as he noticed the director was going to lose his patience if Hyuna was going to continue. "Yah, silly." Hyunseung pinched the sides of Hyuna's waist making her jolt again, it was one of her weak spots. "What happened to professional huh?" He , trying to lighten her mood.

 

"Whatever." Hyuna scoffed, making Hyunseung frown.

 

"Stop being jealous." Hyunseung whispered into her ear, feeling quite displeased at her behaviour, but he didn't want to let it get to him so he continued to . "You know you can touch me more than they ever did" He succeeded, he knew, because the moment he said those very words she punched his shoulder.

 

"Pabo." She pouted. "I'm still mad."

 

"Be mad at me later ok? Just do what we did earlier so the director doesn't get mad." He whispered the last part into her ear. 

 

"Ready?" The director started the camera again and they began.

 

Before capturing Hyuna's lips, Hyunseung stared into her eyes lovingly and showed his pearly white teeth at her. He pecked her lips and sat up straight, to rip the top 3 buttons of her longsleeve off, leaving the top part of her bra to show. He leaned back into her lips and captured them, sharing another long and deep kiss. Their tongues wrestled against each other in their mouths but all contact was lost when surprisingly, Hyuna turned the tables. In fact she turned Hyunseung over, rolling over him to switch their positions.

The director silently gasped. This again wasn't in the script and Hyuna seemed to be very dominant at this time round.

 

Hyunseung had no time to react, this wasn't planned. This was all her doing. He was caught up as she initiated the kiss this time as she was straddled on top of him, her lower body sitting right on his crotch. Hyunseung grabbed onto Hyuna's thigh, almost tight as to prevent him from going overboard.

 

They remained in this position, kissing for another 10 long seconds and the director knew, he had to stop here before things got too overheated. "That's great!" He motioned for the cameraman to stop filming and to his relief Hyuna and Hyunseung had stopped kissing and she had gotten off him straight away. "H-hyuna..." He stuttered abit as he was feeling quite hot from the scene "That part.. wasn't in the scene you know.."

 

Hyuna pretended to be shocked but she knew, she only did it because she wanted to tease Hyunseung abit, to get back at him. "Jinjja?!" She gasped and her hands flew to .

 

"B-but um.. Its great! It was really natural and......it will really fit for the music video." The director smiled. "Now....off to the next scene. We've got a whole day ahead...." He got up and walked away while sighing in relief "Thank god we got these scenes over and done with"

 

 

Filming came to a wrap and it was already the next day, the morning in fact. It was 4:40am and the trouble makers were more than happy to know that they were finally done. Since the managers knew the two were dating, they left the two in the van before they headed back to the dorms.

 

"Oppa, I hope the music video turns out to be really good...." Hyuna smiled at Hyunseung, while sipping on her americano.

 

"With your acting, Hyuna-ya, it will be perfect" He smiled back at her and held her hand. "Still mad from yesterday?" He hesitantly asked.

 

"Anniyo....I'm over it. Plus you were right oppa, they get you for 2 minutes, but I get to have you for the rest of my life." She giggled and leaned against his chest, wrapping her arms around his waist. "The side of you I saw today, it really made me fall for you more..you know?" She glanced up at him and he looked down at her, smiling wide.

 

"Jeongmal?" He asked in disbelief but she nodded. "You're so precious Hyuna-ya, saranghae." He placed a soft and innocent kiss on her lips, way different from the ones they shared during the whole process of filming.

 


Words cannot explain how bad to the bone I feel for leaving this story and leaving you guys behind. I really want to continue til I finish this so I hope you guys won't get tired of waiting. I'm really busy this year, with the last year of my whole schooling years, major exams and dance. So it's very difficult for me to come up with the contents of the next chapter. I've got major exams coming up in july and august and then the final major exams in october. So I hope you guys can understand that I won't be updating for the next 3 months. After the next 3 months I will seriously be free! I will be able to write a chapter everyday, I swear. I hope you guys will be willing to wait until then. <3

I hope this chapter was enjoyable yet steamy for you guys! It's currently 2:50am, this is how much I wanted to update for you guys! I've written down alot of things I could write for future chapters so I'm prepared when I come back!! Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for always waiting, for always leaving comments and I'm also sorry for leaving this story and leaving you guys begging for an update. I love you guys!

Please subscribe & upvote my story if you enjoyed this chapter!