Oh my god

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

 

____________________________________________________

 

Hyuna stayed quiet for awhile, trying to contain her smile after hearing Hyunseung’s sweet words. She thought he was interested in someone else, but why was he flirting with her? ‘Oppa is teasing me right now..’ ‘I wish the one oppa loved, was me...’ Hyuna thought to herself.

 

“ Are you there? “ Hyunseung chuckled, waving his hands out infront of her.

 

She blushed furiously and looked away from him, fanning herself. “ Oppa, why are you saying such things….” She pouted.

 

“ Hey, it’s true! “ Hyunseung argued, watching her pout cutely.

 

“ Hmph. “ Hyuna crossed her arms and pouted even more.

 

“ Yaaaahhhhh~ “ He grabbed her arms and started to shake her. “ I was telling the truth I promise! “

 

“ Nope. I don’t believe you! “ She argued back and stood up. “ Oppa! I’m tired! Let’s go back now….” She yelled out to her manager and started to walk away.

 

“ HEY! “ Hyunseung frowned, running after her and grabbing her arm. “ I want to hang out……. “ He shyly rubbed the back of his neck, slightly smiling. “ I really missed you. “

 

She softened at her words and turned around to face him. It was true, she missed him too and she wanted to hang out with him but the one thing that was stopping her was the thought of him liking someone else. Countless of times today she restricted herself from confessing to him and it was hard.

 

“ Please? “ He pouted.

 

She really couldn’t resist his cuteness, so she decided to try and forget the thought of him liking someone else. “ Fine. “

 

“ YAY! “ Hyunseung immediately grabbed her and spun her around.

 

“ HEY! “ Hyuna’s manager shouted out. “ You two are getting too touchy and feely! Hyunseung stop touching our little baby! “ He teased.

 

“ Oppa! “ Hyuna whined. “ I’m not a little baby “ She frowned.

 

“ Yes you are. “ Hyunseung chuckled and let go of her. “ Sorry hyung! But I’ll be stealing her! “ He bowed respectively at her manager.

 

 

“ Where are we going though? “ Hyuna asked as slipped on another jumper.

 

“ It’s Junhyung’s birthday soon…. “ Hyunseung said quietly not wanting to upset her. “ And I was wondering if you could help me find the best present…. If you don’t mind… “ He watched her expression, it was completely normal. “ But if you don’t want to… then that’s okay too! We’ll just go out…”

 

“ Anniyo! “ Hyuna said immediately, this was perfect. She needed to thank Junhyung, for letting her go and for realising her true love. If it wasn’t for him, Junhyung and Hyuna might have gotten into bad terms if they continued their relationship any longer. “ I’m over it oppa! “ She smiled wide. “ I want to buy Junhyung oppa a present too. “

 

Hyunseung smiled wide, happy because he could finally spend time with her after a week.

 

“ But if we go to the mall, aren’t we going to get caught and followed by fans? “ She asked.

 

“ That’s why there’s… Online shopping. “ Hyunseung laughed. “ I didn’t really want to go anywhere since you must be so tired. “ He held out his arm to her hair. “ So I was thinking we could just hang out in our dorm? “ He suggested.

 

The feeling of him her hair, it was her favourite. She missed it so much. “ Oppa you are kinda smart, for a 4D person… “ She giggled.

 

“ Yah! “ He scolded her.

 

 

“ I’m back! “ Hyunseung shouted once he got into BEAST’s dorm. Holding Hyuna’s hand while walking inside.

 

“ It’s so clean. “ She laughed. “ For once. “

 

“ It’s because we just came back, It should be messy by tomorrow though. “ Hyunseung chuckled, walking deeper into the dorm.

 

There they were, sprawled around the living room watching TV intently, without noticing that the Trouble Maker’s had just walked in.

 

" Hi? " Hyuna cutely said.

 

“ AHHHHH. “ Yoseob screamed as he saw them, alerting the other members.

 

“ WAH, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?! “ The BEAST members shouted in unision while Hyuna and Junhyung exchanged glances at eachother.

 

“ Hanging out? “ Hyunseung raised his eyebrow.

 

Hyuna broke into a laugh while staring at Junhyung and Junhyung did the same, leaving the members dumbfounded. The 2 were now okay and have successfully healed from their break up.

 

“ Anyways… If you don’t mind, I will be taking her into the room now. “ Hyunseung smiled innocently.

 

“ WHAT?! “ Doojoon yelled as he watched Hyunseung lead Hyuna into the room.

 

“ WHAT ARE YOU TWO GOING TO DO?! “ Yoseob asked suspiciously and ran after them.

 

“ Yah! “ Hyunseung scolded and mouthed ‘Junhyung’s birthday present’ just incase he would hear.

 

“ Ah..” Yoseob quietly said and returned to the living room.

 

 

“ Wow, It’s been so long since I’ve been here. “ Hyuna chuckled, laying on one of the beds.

 

“ Hey! Why are you laying on Junhyung’s bed?! “ He fumed with jealousy. “ Lay on mine, lay on mine! “

 

She blushed and sat up “ Okay, I won’t lay down at all! “ She giggled cutely.

 

“ Yah… why are you so cute.. “ Hyunseung mumbled.

 

Hyuna raised one of her eyebrows, “ What? “

 

“ Uh, I said we should get started and look for Junhyung’s present.. “ Hyunseung tried his best to cover up what he had said.

 

“ LIAR! “ Hyuna yelled and pointed at him. “ You said something shorter than that! Tell me! “ She whined, refusing to get over the subject.

 

“ I’m serious! That’s what I said!! “

 

“ Nope. Liar. “ She crossed her arms like what she had did earlier.

 

The two stayed quiet until Hyunseung couldn’t handle the silence anymore.

 

“ Okay okay! I said you were cute okay?! “ Hyunseung looked away, quickly taking his laptop out.

 

Hyuna stayed quiet and blushed again, possibly the 100th time today. “ Stop it….. “ She said softly.


“ Stop what?? “ Hyuseung confusedly asked.

 

‘Making me fall in love with you more…’

 

“ Teasing me! “ Hyuna said instead.

 

“ Hey, it’s cute when you whine… And I don’t really call anyone cute! So you should be proud of that! “ He his laptop and they layed down infront of it, waiting for it to turn on.

 

 “ OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ Hyuna squealed as soon as she saw his desktop wallpaper.

 

“ OH MY GOD. “ Hyunseung quickly shut his laptop and threw it away to the side.

 

“ Op…..Oppa!!!!!!!! “ Hyuna whined.

 

Hyunseung blushed, look around and shifted away from her. “ Uhh… “

 

“ OPPA WHY AM I ON YOUR WALLPAPER?!?! “

 

A/N: This is his wallpaper heheheh

      

____________________________________________________

lalala, Jang Hyunseung has been caught! LOL, what will happen next? Sorry I haven't updated, I just went back to school and I guess I could say its okay /o/ It's just harder since im kinda in senior year now ;~; kyaaaah. I apologize with the short chapter too, It's just a lead up to the next one which is... Yong Junhyung's birthday party! Will disasters occur? How will Hyuna thank him? Will the Trouble Makers confess yet?

You all are probably restless as I am! HAHA, but I will be back soon with that chapter~ So please anticipate! Thank you for staying with me :) Your comments give me the utmost strength to actually continue! I'm feeling sick right now, so off to bed I go! 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥