Las Vegas.....'date' at..

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

 

____________________________________________________

Hyunseung P.O.V

 

" Wah~~~ " I exclaimed as I looked out the window to my hotel room. I'm currently sharing a room with Junhyung... and we were in Las Vegas to perform for the KPOP masters concert. We only arrived about 2hours ago after a 13hour flight. The time difference was really different compared to Seoul, but Las Vegas looked so pretty at night with all the lights.

 

" Hyunseung hyung, Junhyung hyung! " I heard a high-pitched voice call out for me and Junhyung behind the door of our hotel room. I'm positive, it was Seobie. I looked behind me, to see if Junhyung was going to answer it. But he was too busy typing on his phone, I sighed and dragged my feet towards the door and opened it.

 

" Hyunseungah! " Yoseob threw his arms around me. 

 

" Yah yah yah! " I shouted, feeling uncomfortable with his sudden actions. " What are you doing?! " I exclaimed.

 

" Seungah! I'm so excited for tomorrow! I can't sleep! " He jumped around like a little kid. " Doojoon hyung went to sleep already.. I feel lonely. " He pouted, which softened my heart, the boy really knows how to be cute.

 

" Arasseo, so did you want to come in? " I chuckled at his cuteness. He nodded friviously then let himself in side.

 

" Junnie Junnie Junnie! " I heard him excitedly. 

 

" Yes, Seobie? " I walked towards the scene and saw Junhyung still busy fiddling with his phone. I sighed and sat on the bed.

 

" Are you excited for tomorrows concert?! " Yoseob asked Junhyung as he jumped around on the bed.

 

" Yah... Seob-ah.... I'm really tired right now... " Junhyung said, without any strength in his voice. Yoseob pouted immediately and turned towards me.

 

" Seungah, can we sleep together? Actually, can we not sleep at all?! " I was astonished at his request and straight away, I shook my head.

 

" No Seobie! We need to rest for tomorrow! " I explained to him, making him frown.

 

" But but...... " He stuttered.

 

" Let's go Seob-ah, I'll take you back to yours and Doojoon's room. " I dragged him along with me, taking a quick glance at Junhyung. His expression hadn't changed and still he was focused on his phone.... I wonder, what was he so focused on?

 

" But seungie...ah.. " Yoseob stood infront of the door to his hotel room, with his back faced towards it, not wanting to go in. Aish this kid. 

 

" Yah! Just go inside! " I scolded him. " If you don't go in, I wont buy you icecream..... ever!"  I threatened. Hopefully this will work...

 

His eyes widened in shock and he quickly nodded. " Okay hyung! I will go inside! Goodnight and sleep tight! " He rushed inside without giving me time to respond to his goodnight. I chuckled at his immaturity and walked the way back to my room but suddenly.... I bumped into something.... or someone, rather.

 

" Ah! Owwww! " I heard a cute whiny voice. I knew this voice, I knew exactly who I bumped into.

 

" Hyuna-ah! " I quickly helped her up, as she had fallen from our little 'bump'. 

 

" Ah oppa, there you are! " Hyuna pointed at me, making me shocked. She was.... looking for me?

 

" You were looking for me? " I asked in a confused tone.

 

" Yeah, I knocked on your hotel room door... but no one answered... " She frowned. No one answered? but.... Junhyung was in there.. oh, maybe he left.

 

" Ah sorry, I went to drop Yoseob back to his room. " I paused for abit, and looked around the hallway.. it was, empty suprisingly. There were no fans stalking us. " But what's the matter, why were you looking for me? "

 

" Oh, manager oppa just wanted me to tell you that we're going out to discuss things about our comeback, tomorrow after the concert. " Hyuna smiled at me, its that innocent smile that always makes my heart flutter. wait Hyunseung, did you just say that in your head? She's only a sister to you! Aish! 

 

" Hello? Oppa? " She waved her hands infront of my face cutely, waking me up from my trance.

 

" Oh huh? Yeah, right... yes okay! " I quickly said as I was flustered. 

 

" Oh and oppa......... here you go. " She passed me a sandwich in a container and a bottle of water. I kindly reached out for it and took it from her hands, her hand accidently sliding against mine... her touch was enough to send me shivers down my spine.... Aish I'm thinking of these things again!

 

" I know.. you must be tired and hungry. So eat this oppa! I've already eaten so..... BYE! Goodnight! " She quickly rushed past me and ran to her room before I could reply and say goodnight back, Why is everyone doing this to me? I smiled and looked the sandwich and bottle of water in my hands, I realised there was a note on it.

 

Thank you for everything oppa ^___^ 

Eat this and quickly have some rest! I'll see you tomorrow! 

Goodnight~

♥ Hyuna.

 

I found myself smiling and reading her note over and over again, throughout the whole way back to the room I shared with Junhyung. I'm not falling in love with her...... am I?

 

End of Hyunseung P.O.V

 

After KPOP Masters Concert~

 

" Ah... that was fun! " Dongwoon and Yoseob screamed loudly, after changing into comfortable clothes in the waiting room.

 

" Las Vegas is awesome~ Let's go walk around! " Doojoon requested.

 

" Sure!!!! " The cheerful Yoseob and Dongwoon exclaimed at the same time.

 

" Alright, and you.. Hyunseung, Junhyung? " Doojoon asked the other two.

 

" I'm down for anything. " Junhyung coldly. He had not been the same ever since, it's been at least 2 months ever since that incident had happened.

 

" Ah... I can't, me and Hyuna need to plan some things for Trouble Maker.... " Hyunseung slightly frowned, but a part of him was happy. Spending time with Hyuna always made him happy.

 

" Aw.... " Yoseob frowned.

 

" It's okay hyung! We'll go walk around together some other time! Now go hyung go! " Dongwoon pushed Hyunseung out the door.

 

" Yah! You want me to leave that fast??? " Hyunseung playfully hit Dongwoon on the shoulder and rushed to the exit of the concert venue, meeting with his other manager, Hyuna's manager and ofcourse... Hyuna.

 

The trouble makers, plus their managers decided to have their meeting at McDonalds. Luckily for them, it was approximately 11:30 at night, so not many people were present at the fast food restaurant.

 

" Opp.....paaa~ " Hyuna tiredly said, while yawning.

 

" Mmm? " Hyunseung tiredly replied back too, resting his arms on the table then leaning his head on them.

 

" I'm hungry... " Hyuna whined, while pouting.

 

" Go buy some food then...! " Hyunseung lazily yelled.

 

" But oppa..... I can't speak english well... you know that! " Hyuna whined again, this time practically begging through her eyes.

 

Hyunseung chuckled at her words. " Fine, let's go. " Hyunseung grabbed her hand and dragged her to line up with him behind a few people. " What do you want? "

 

" Hm.... " Hyuna looked at the signs above the counter. " That that that! That looks nice!!!!! " Hyuna pointed out like a little kid, to the nuggets which were shown on the signs.

 

" Ah that! " Hyunseung nodded, trying to act all superior...... but deep down, he was nervous, very nervous. 

 

The line quickly decreased and Hyunseung found himself infront of the cashier, with Hyuna's hand still in his. He held it tightly, as if her hand were a stress ball.

 

" Hello, what would you like today? " The cashier said in English.

 

" U-u--uh... Hello. Can I please have nugget? " Hyunseung attempted English whilst pointing at the sign. 

 

" Yes, sure would you like any sauce with that? "

 

Hyunseung looked at Hyuna and she shook her head, Hyunseung did the same also. The cashier nodded. " Okay, that will be 6dollars for a pack of 10 nuggets. " Hyunseung looked at Hyuna with a panicked expression.

 

" Hyuna-ah! I don't have money on me right now!!! " He whispered to her in Korean.

 

" MWO!?!??! " She shouted. 

 

Hyunseung turned back to the cashier " Wait...wait.." He held out his palm out, signalling the cashier to wait. He looked at his surroundings and finally, he found their managers. " Hyung hyung! " He shouted, causing them to run over.

 

" What's the problem? " Hyunseung's manager asked.

 

" Hyung, can you please pay? I dont have money! " Hyunseung exclaimed, making his manager just laugh at him hysterically. He passed the money over to the cashier and Hyunseung quickly ran away back to their table with Hyuna.

 

Hyunseung sat at the table, and kept silent for awhile, Hyuna watched the expression on his face and broke into a fit of laughter.

 

" Oppa....your expression right now... it's so funny! " She managed to say in between her little giggles. Hyunseung didn't say anything but instead burried his face into his palms due to embarassment. " Oppa! Why are you so embarassed.....? Don't worry! It's a fun experience! " She giggled even more.

 

" AISH! SO EMBARASSING! " Hyunseung yelled, making everyone who was present in the restaurant, look at him weirdly since he was speaking a language that wasn't english. He then burried his face back into his hands again, feeling even more embarassed.

 

Hyuna continued to laugh at him, but then she decided to cheer him up a little bit. " Opppa~~~~ " She poked his hands. " Opppaaaa! " She continued to poke him.

 

" M....mwooo??? " Hyunseung asked, taking his hands off his face revealing his pink cheeks.

 

" Ah you're so cute oppa! You're blushing and everything! " She reached over and pinched his cheeks tightly.

 

" Yah yah that hurts! " Hyunseung complained, rubbing his cheeks, while Hyuna just giggled at him.

 

" Yah, you two are really Trouble Makers. " Their managers complained as they returned to their table with the nuggets that Hyuna wanted.

 

____________________________________________________

 

Wah~ An update!!!!! haha. I know I promised, and I failed to keep that promise... I was supposed to update 2 days ago? T_T. Mianhaeee~ <333. But SCHOOL IS OVER! So I'm free free free! ^o^ More Trouble Maker chapters coming up~ So please anticipate :D I also hope you enjoyed the chapter, with the appearance of some of the B2ST members, especially Yoseob.... that cute boy. keke. 2Hyun did actually go to McDonalds in Las Vegas together as shown in the main image... that's why I decided to write about it, and Hyunseung did order nuggets in english! Pretty amazing huh? And I'm definite, Hyunseung was better at ordering nuggets in real life.... compared to this chapter. LOL. 

OH AND YES. THEY FINALLY WON! Trouble Maker won #1 on M.Countdown yesterday on the 15th! Congratulations to them~ #TroubleMaker1stWin. There were some juicy things going on during their winning stage and their performance stage, so I'm going to have to write about them!

I apologize if this chapter was boring to you! But I found it quite amusing myself~ haha ^___^ Comments are highly appreciated! Silent readers, please come out of that little corner of yours and show yourself! :3 Update tomorrow... I promise!

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥