Jealousy

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

I'm so sorry for leaving this story hanging for so long ㅠㅠ


 

"Noona! Noona! Hyuna noona! " A voice boomed through the hallways of the Cube Entertainment building. I do not recognize this voice... Hyunseung thought to himself. Finished practicing with his vocal practice, Hyunseung decided to peacefully rest in the room by himself before heading back to the dorm. He was so engrossed in his phone searching up his name on Korean portal sites until he had heard that unfamiliar voice call out his girlfriend's voice, sounding so excited.

 

"Must be one of the back-up dancers involved with 4minute's comeback..." Hyunseung shrugged, his eyes focusing back on the phone inbetween his hands. It wasn't until shortly after he heard an obnoxious laugh, breaking his focus. He sighed, letting his endless curiosity take over and finally heading out of the room to see what was going on outside.

 

The moment he stepped out his body was met with a collision of another body, one that was rather heavy and muscly, a body of a man. This made Hyunseung stumble back in shock, he was not expecting this.

 

"Oh! Mi-mianhae hyung! I-I-I I mean mianhae Hyunseung sunbaenim!" A young looking male, stood infront of Hyunseung, bowing countless of times. Hyunseung scratched the back of his head, confused as he couldn't see the boy's face properly because he was bowing too much. But he definitely recognized the voice, it was the same voice that was calling for Hyuna.

 

"Ah deh, it's okay." Hyunseung said, making the younger male look back up at him. His eyes widened, The hell... this guy freakishly looks like Junhyung.

 

"Sunbaenim, I'm so sorry we had to meet this way." The younger male bowed again. "But my name's Jung Ilhoon, from our company's newly debuted group, BTOB! We hope you will show many interest towards us" Ilhoon said after as if he was introducing himself on a music show or something.

 

Hyunseung laughed at the way Ilhoon introduced himself. This guy may look like Junhyung, but the personalities are so different. "Ah yes nice to meet you." Although they were both in the same company, BEAST had been so busy with their world tour 'Beautiful Show' and upcoming preparations for their comeback to even meet one another. The fact that they only just met now made the atmosphere so awkward, both not knowing what to say to eachother.

 

But Hyunseung remembered his purpose of stepping out of the room he was in. "So uh, what are you doing out here?" He said awkwardly. "Oh and you...can call me hyung. Helps us get closer right?"

 

"Okay Hyunseung hyung!" Ilhoon smiled like a little kid. It was BTOB's dream to actually converse with the BEAST members but since BEAST were so busy with their schedules and concerts they were deprived of the opportunity. Wait till the hyung's hear about this, they'll be jealous! "I was being loud right? Sorry hyung, the members and I were playing truth or dare... and I got dared to find Hyuna noona and confess to her but I couldn't find the room she was in.....So I was yelling and running." He explained carefully.

 

Hyunseung's eyes widened at the word 'confession' THIS BOY IS GOING TO CONFESS TO MY HYUNA?!  "Um.... confess?" 

 

Ilhoon rubbed the back of his neck nervously, honestly which guy would not want to date Hyuna? "Well you see uh----" 

 

"Oh?! Oppa!" Ilhoon was interrupted by the sweetest and cutest voice ever- Well to Hyunseung that was the case. Hyuna was in sweatpants and a tank top, hair tied up and her head sweating furiously.

 

"Hyuna-ya" Hyunseung smiled sweetly at her, the relationship of the Trouble Makers still remained a mystery to everyone apart from their band members and president Hong. They all agreed that their displays of affection will be kept private and away from the eyes of the people who did not know of their relationship. 

 

" Oppa what are you doing here? " She grabbed Hyunseung's arm playfully and swung it back and forth until she noticed that Ilhoon was right there, staring at the both of them in confusion. "Oh! Ilhoon-ah~! Annyeong!" Hyuna immediately let go of Hyunseung's arm and went up to Ilhoon and ruffled his hair. She stepped back and looked at both the males infront of her. "What are you guys doing here~?"

 

Hyunseung had his mouth open, gaping at what he had just witnessed. Since when did they know eachother? They seem quite close.. "Well I was vocal practicing...."

 

"And I was about to come talk to you noona..." Ilhoon continued after sensing that Hyunseung wasn't going to say anything after.

 

"Oh...." Hyuna realised the awkward atmosphere that emitted and everything grew silent. "So Ilhoon-ah, what'd you want to talk to me about?" She smiled, trying to liven up the atmosphere.

 

"It's kind of embarassing to say infront of Hyunseung hyung..." Ilhoon pouted.

 

This boy.......What is he trying to do? Hyunseung clenched his fists, trying to hold back what ever it was he was feeling. Was it anger? Distress? All Hyunseung knew that the feelings he had now, he had never experienced before. "Umm..I'm just gonna head down to get a drink, you two can talk." He tried to say nicely, he was supposed to come off as friendly, he was this boy's sunbaenim! But this boy was seriously irritating the hell out of Hyunseung.

 

He headed down to Cube cafe and ordered a green tea frappe, as he waited for his ordered he stared at one of the tv screens which showed 4minute backstage of a music show. The girls had come back with 'Volume Up' and was celebrating their comeback with a cake. Hyunseung grinned as he focused his attention on no one other than his very own girlfriend. 

 

"So cute" Hyunseung chuckled to himself, watching her stand on a chair behind her members who were posing with the cake. The scene suddenly changed but 4minute still remained, but there was an addition of a few boys and one Hyunseung recognized at the boy he met just then Ilhoon. His eyebrows furrowed after seeing how he was right next to Hyuna. He decided to think nothing of it and went back to focusing on Hyuna, she was grabbing a piece of the cake. "Such a fatty.." He laughed again but his laughter subsided when he saw Hyuna feed Ilhoon the piece of cake she grabbed. "WHAT?!?!?!" Hyunseung exclaimed making the worker of the cafe jump up in suprise.

 

"U-um..Hyunseung-nim.. your green tea frappe!" The worker said, obviously shocked at Hyunseung's outburst. She had been standing there for awhile calling out Hyunseung's name but he had not heard or noticed her.

 

"So-sorry.. That wasn't to you." Hyunseung bowed respectfully and took the frappe. "Thank you." Out of embarassment he ran out the cafe and back up the stairs, wanting to lock himself in a room. Arriving at the top of the stairs he heard Hyuna giggle, the giggle he loved, the one he heard all the time around him, the type that he only ever heard when she was around hi-- wait a second...........

 

Hyunseung peered around the corner to find Hyuna giggling, one hand covering and Ilhoon looking down at his shoes shyly. YAH. THIS KID. DID HE REALLY CONFESS?

 

"Such an idiot Ilhoon-ah." Hyuna ruffled Ilhoon's hair again and smiled widely.

 

Ilhoon gained the courage to look up at her "We're not going to be awkward after this right?" Yes yes yes yes. You guys are going to be awkward after this, Hyuna-ya, say yes. Hyunseung silently wished.

 

"Of course not silly!" Hyuna laughed heartily again. Hyunseung's heart dropped in disappointment. "You can always tell me things like this, we're close right?" She winked and burst out in laughter again. 

 

Finally Ilhoon regained confidence and also began to laugh.

 

"Looks like they're having the time of their lives." Hyunseung scoffed. "Damn you Junhyung and your damn look alike." Instead of watching them he decided enough was enough and headed back to the room he was practicing in, completely ignoring the fact that Hyuna and Ilhoon did see him coming back.

 

"Well noona, I'm pretty sure the guys are waiting for me in the practice room!" Ilhoon bowed.

 

"Yeah, you go head off now Ilhoon-ah! Practice hard~ Hwaiting!" Hyuna put her arm out doing the 'hwaiting' motion. 

 

"Deh! Thank you!" Ilhoon ran off and headed into one of the many rooms in that hallway.

 

Hyuna grinned, skipping towards the room that Hyunseung disappeared into. "OPPA!" She opened the door and found Hyunseung sitting on the couch, hand on his forehead and his eyes shut. 

 

His eyes fluttered open immediately and stared at Hyuna, who looked absolutely joyful. "Well someone's happy.." Hyunseung muttered, closing his eyes again.

 

" Oppa! What's wrong? Do you have a headache? Here I've got medicine for you!" She immediately pulled out a packet of tablets out of her pocket. "Oppa I missed you" She took a seat next to him on the couch and hugged him from the side.

 

"Yah.. you feel..sweaty" Hyunseung tried to get out of Hyuna's grasp.

 

"Oppa.." Hyuna pouted. "Is the headache that bad? Where does it hurt the most?" She reached out her hands and massaged Hyunseung's temples.

 

"It doesn't hurt there silly......It hurts here.." Hyunseung took her hands and guided it to the area where his heart was.

 

Hyuna laughed. "Aish so corny oppa! Did you miss me that much too? So much that your heart hurts?"

 

"Ani, who do you think you are?" Hyunseung shrugged, trying to appear as mad as possible. But how was it possible when this girl, the one girl he loved so much...was this cute? was this sweet? It was so hard to even be mad at her.

 

She pouted. Why is oppa acting like this?? "Oppa it's been 2 months since we've last each other because of your tours! We're in the same building yet you didn't even come to visit me!" She crossed her arms and blew her hair away from her face. 

 

He could see her in his peripheral vision and he could tell she was upset, but he couldn't help it, he had every right to feel upset about what he witnessed before she even came into the room. "Yah, Kim Hyuna what is your relationship with that Jung Ilhoon boy?!" Hyunseung changed the subject, standing up on his feet and standing infront of Hyuna.

 

She looked up and looked at Hyunseung in surprise. "Jung Ilhoon boy?" It can't be..... A small grin began to form on her face.

 

"Yeah! The one you were just with just then. The one you were so happily with. 'Ilhoon-ah~ Annyeong'" He intimated her. "The one you giggled so happily with, the boy who you smiled at! the boy who got his hair ruffled by you! the boy who freakishly looks like Junhyung! THE BOY THAT CONFESSED TO YOU!" He rambled on, totally losing all control of his feelings.

 

"PUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA" Hyuna burst out in laughter as she watched Hyunseung pace around the room, rambling on about 'the boy'. "Oppa!" She clutched at her stomach, it was starting to hurt too much from laughing.

 

"You think it's funny huh...?" Hyunseung sat back down on the couch, not even looking at her.

 

The room became quiet as soon as Hyuna had died down from her laughter. She noticed how completely serious Hyunseung looked right now. Trying to stifle her laugh Hyuna grabbed his arm but he still showed no emotion. "Hyunseung oppa~~~~" She held his arm and wailed it everywhere. "Oppa~~~" She said cutely but he still wouldn't respond. "Hm..... Nae namja chingu(My boyfriend)~~~~~~" 

 

Hyunseung was about to break into a smile but thankfully held it back. "Stop it, I'm mad at you."

 

"You're mad right?" She pouted cutely. "And jealous too right?" She mischeviously added on.

 

"Yes I'm mad and yes I'm jea----- WAIT WHAT I AM NOT JEALOUS!" He denied.

 

"You're jealous right?" She questioned again, giggling. "You're jealous of Ilhoon-ah right?"

 

"NO, NO AND NO." Hyunseung denied once again.

 

"Eyyyy~~~~ Oppa don't deny!" She poked his sides, especially where he was most ticklish.

 

" YAH, YAH OKAY. I WAS JEALOUS OKAY!" Hyunseung finally admitted, making Hyuna stop. She didn't think he'd confess that so quickly. "I was jealous alright, I didn't even know him until minutes ago and suddenly I see you two and you two look like you've known eachother for ages! And, and plus he told me he was going to confess to you and I was going crazy but then you appeared and interrupted when he was about to tell me what he was going to say to you and then suddenly I got pushed away and so I went to the cafe but then I saw a video of you feeding him cake and I yelled in the cafe and the lady thought I was yelling at her! And I swear I wasnt! And---"

 

"Oppa, oppa stop!" Hyuna let out another laugh, trying to take in what Hyunseung was rambling on about. She even had to put her hand on Hyunseung's mouth in order for him to stop talking. 

 

He looked away shyly, avoiding her eyes and a slight pink blush appeared on his cheeks-- Hyuna was sure this was not make up, but her boyfriend being shy and embarassed of the fact that he was jealous."Hyunseungie oppa~~" She aegyo'd again.

 

"Yah, nae pabo-ya(My idiot)" She grabbed his chin and made him look at her. "Ilhoon-ah and I, our relationship is like brother and sister. He reminds me so much of my little brother, so I take care of him and I feed him like he's my dongsaeng!"

 

Hyunseung scoffed, "What kind of a brother confesses to his sister. Pfft."

 

"Silly oppa~"Hyuna giggled and hugged him tightly. "Remember how I told you my make-up kit got lost the other week? Well Ilhoon-ah confessed that it was him that took it, apparently he and the members needed it to 'beautify' their members. Apparently half of them had to dress up as girls since they lost the game they were playing" She shivered, trying hard not to imagine that horrible image. "It wasn't a love confession!" 

 

It wasn't a love confession...

It wasn't a love confession....

It wasnt...

a love confession...

 

"Oh..........." Hyunseung replied quite bluntly. Embarassed even more that he was jealous of nothing and had interpreted everything he saw in a completely wrong way. He even cursed this boy. 

 

Hyuna laughed at his reaction. "So don't be mad anymore hmm?" She frowned.

 

"Ye....yea..." He stuttered, still feeling stupid at this very moment. 

 

"Yah~ It's okay! Oppa don't feel embarassed.. I like seeing this side of you! It shows me how much you love me" She said in a sing-song voice. 

 

"AISH!" Hyunseung yelled, scaring Hyuna quite abit. "I AM SO STUPID!"

 

"Aigoooo..." Hyuna cooed, wrapping her arms around Hyunseung's body, it wasn't long until she felt him responding to the hug, his arms wrapping around her tiny waist.

 

"I'm so sorry" Hyunseung murmured sadly, burrying his face into Hyuna's shoulder.

 

"It's okay it's okay~" She giggled, patting his back in assurance.

 

"And I missed you too." Hyunseung pulled away from the hug and grinned widely at her. He suddenly walked away from Hyuna and dug through his bags, "I really wanted to do this ever since I saw you come out of the dance room.

 

Hyuna stood there, suprised at Hyunseung's next movement. He had grabbed a towel from his bag and started wiping the sweat away from Hyuna's face. "How can you sweat so much and not wipe it off? You might catch a cold you know."

 

"Silly oppa~" Hyuna laughed quietly, appreciating the moment. She wrapped her arms around him again and whispered

 

"I definitely missed this"

 


I AM BACK! And I apologize for leaving this out for so long, I started senior year this year so I have honestly had no time to update, no time to think of more storyline and the past few months I have been going through the worst writer's block ever.

I hope you all still follow this story, I honestly logg into AFF everyday and there's always a new subscriber like...why?! I don't even update! TT____TT But seriously I am happy there are so many of you who still anticipate this story and one even asked me about it through my askfm! I'm really sorry for leaving this so desserted for so long :(

BUT ANYWAYS! Here's an interesting chapter~ It's actually true, 4minute and BTOB are quite close whilst BEAST and BTOB aren't as close. BTOB mentioned at the start of their debut that they had not been able to talk with 'BEAST sunbaenim's' much due to their busy schedules, but that was a long time ago, so I hope they're close now ^_^ Also, the video Hyunseung was watching? That video is actually real! Hyuna did feed Ilhoon a piece of cake before even  feeding herself! I was looking through my videos and actually had that downloaded, so that gave me the idea of this chapter!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I hope it gave you a big grin! This chapter actually has subliminal messages and by that I mean, messages for you guys! I'm trying to convey how much I miss you all and how much I 'missed this'! Hehehe. So as per usual,

♥ COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! ♥