Unexpected

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

Junhyung slowly opened the door, hoping that it wouldn't make a noise, but as he was opening the door, he heard a familiar voice. A voice he thought he'd never hear. His eyes widened open and his whole body froze. Instead of going inside like what he originally planned to do, he stood by the slightly open door and listened to her voice.

 

How did she get here so fast? I told her to stay back at the dorm... Junhyung thought to himself.

 

" Oppa..... " Hyuna was also on the verge of tears. Seeing someone so close to her, cry... made her very upset.

 

Hyunseung didn't respond to her, he burried his face into his arms sobbing to himself.

 

" Please don't cry.. " Hyuna sniffled. " Please..... tell me what's wrong.. Jebal don't be like this oppa. " 

 

Just like everyone's reaction when you hear the words 'don't cry' or 'what's wrong' Hyunseung cried even harder, upon hearing her say this. He wanted to tell her the reason why he was crying. It was because of her, because of them and because he was in love with her. All these things were threatenning to leave his lips, but he refused to confess to her. Junhyung was his brother, not by blood but by heart. Junhyung is someone who means the world to him and if he were to lose him, what would Hyunseung be without him? without BEAST? Being in love with your brothers girl, was unreasonable, to the bro code and Hyunseung wanted to abide by that 'code' 

 

So instead of talking to Hyuna... afraid of what he might say next, he decided to stay quiet and let his tears say the words for him. But of course, Hyuna wouldn't know what he was crying about, she wouldn't know his feelings for her and she wouldn't know the reason of his tears, was her. She was as clueless as a new born puppy.

 

" Oppa you know how much you mean to me.... right? " Hyuna said in a fraile voice, tears flowing out of her eyes.

 

She waited for a response, a slight nod would do... but Hyunseung did neither. " You mean alot to me oppa, if you're like this.. then it completely affects me..... I told you, I'll always be here right? " She comforted him in everyway she could.

" I already told you how much seeing you like this hurts me.... why do you still do it? Why do you pretend like nothing's wrong? Why do you go home to the members and act all sad but when you're with me.... you hide your sadness and act happy? Why don't you ever tell me anything? Why are you doing this oppa? Why?! " Hyuna finally let her frustration go. She let it out, tears now uncontrollably coming out.

 

And this, finally hit Junhyung.

 

She's in love with him. 

 

Hyunseung stopped sobbing for awhile, listenning to her rant. It was true, he was being selfish to her and not only to her, but to s aswell. He made everyone worry and it was only for his own stupid reasons. He made the ones he loved the most, upset and this made him cry even more.

 

" I'm sorry oppa... I got carried away... " She pouted, rubbing Hyunseung's back. She rest her head on his shoulder and started to hum to one of their songs from their Trouble Maker album.

 

This, Hyunseung had to admit, comforted him. But he knew, the longer she was going to be with him, the more that it would drive him insane, the more it would make him want to confess to her. But everything has it's negatives. " Ple.....ase... " Hyunseung blurted out in a cracked voice, clearly evident that his tears has taken over his voice. 

 

This shocked Hyuna, he talked. He finally talked. But these were the words she didn't want to hear.

 

" Pl.....please... leave.. " He said shakily. " I want to... be.... alone.... " 

 

" What...? " Hyuna couldn't believe what she just heard. " But... "

 

" Jebal..... I beg you.. " He cried hard again. 

 

Hyuna frowned. " Am I a burden oppa? "

 

" No! " Hyunseung shouted out unexpectedly, but he quietened down again. " Please, I just... want to be alone, Hyuna-ah..... I don't want you to see me like this.. "

 

" But oppa, I told you.. I'll always be here for you. And here I am. " Hyuna pouted.

 

" I ...... I know... I just.... need some time alone... please? " He begged her, not daring to look up at her face.

 

" Well.... if it makes you happy... " She said in a hurt voice, hugging him slightly. " Please be happy, Please smile, it means everything to me. " She said, before leaving the room.

 

 

Junhyung quickly backed away from the door as soon as Hyuna was about to leave the room. He leaned his head on the wall, thinking of what to do.

 

Hyuna wiped her tears and closed the door behind her. She sighed, deeply and as she began to walk... she saw Junhyung, leaning against the wall. " Oppa... " She said shakily.

 

Junhyung opened his eyes and turned to face her. " Hi baby girl.... " He smiled softly at her, approaching her. " I thought I told you to stay back at the dorm.. " He caressed her face with his fingers, wiping her tears away with his thumbs.

 

" I couldn't stay still.. " She hugged him tightly. " I'm sorry. "

 

" Don't apologize, I would have done the same. " Junhyung patted her head and hugged her back.

 

" Can you please talk to him oppa.... " Hyuna cried onto his chest, most likely making his shirt wet. " He's not listenning to me.... and he told me he wanted to be alone..... but I know he doesn't want to be alone... he just doesn't want to talk to me that's all. "

 

" Who wouldn't want to talk to you? " 

 

" Please oppa... Please... talk to him for me... " Hyuna cried harder.

 

" Okay.. okay... Only if you don't cry. " Junhyung pulled away, rubbing the tears off her face again. " You're drowning my shirt in your tears. You have to buy me a new one now. " He joked.

 

" Yah... " Hyuna slightly smiled, slapping his chest.

 

" I'll talk to him. Just don't cry. " He said, while playing with her fingers. " I'll take you back to your dorm and I'll come back here to talk with Hyunseung. And when I'm done talking to him, I'll report to you okay? "

 

" Mhm. " Hyuna nodded, smiling.

 

" Okay, let's go.. The faster I can get you home, the faster I can come back and talk to Hyunseung. " Junhyung said, pulling Hyuna with him.

 

 

Hyunseung, finally stopped crying and layed on the floor. His eyes were feeling heavy and swollen, he didn't dare open them. All he wanted to do was to fall asleep.... Into a very deep sleep. 

 

But before he could fall asleep, someone interruped it.

 

" Hyunseung-ah. " A low voice called out. A voice Hyunseung heard ever since his debut, up til now and til forever, well hopefully 'forever'.

 

He didn't reply nor did he open his eyes. He just listened to the sounds of Junhyung's feet shuffling near him.

 

Junhyung lay beside Hyunseung, staring at the plain white ceiling. He took a deep breath and continued to talk. " I don't know if you want to tell us anything, but it's always good.... letting all these emotions out... talking about them... you know? " He asked. He practically blabbered on and talked to himself, Hyunseung didn't reply at all. " Of course, I can't speak for myself.. I never told you guys my problem... because I thought I'd be a burden. But Hyunseung-ah. Please tell us everything. Tell me, what's in your heart. What's the problem? You're not a burden to me, to us. You never were and you're never going to be. "

 

" We're brothers, by heart. And you know nothing's ever going to change that. " 

 

Oh Junhyung... if you knew... It definitely will change. Hyunseung thought to himself, another tear escaping from his eyes. 

 

" I'm serious. Whatever you tell me Hyunseung, our relationship won't change. " Junhyung said in a serious tone.

 

The room remained silent, for a long time. Before Hyunseung could fall asleep again, Junhyung talked. " If you don't want to talk about it. I just want you to answer my questions. A simple yes or no would do. I just want to get an idea of what your problem is and maybe I could help. "

 

" Is it a girl? " Junhyung got straight to the point.

 

Hyunseung contemplated. He didn't want to lie to Junhyung, neither did he want him to keep worrying. Hyunseung thought about it for awhile, before reluctantly replying with " Mhm. "

 

" And this girl... you... love her? " 

 

" Mhm "

 

" But this girl.... is already with someone else? "

 

' ..... Mhm " 

 

" And this girl..... her name is Hyuna. " 

 

Hyunseung's eyes shot open upon hearing Junhyung's question. It was something he never expected him to ask. How was Hyunseung going to reply to this question, this time?

 

____________________________________________________


Leaving you guys with a cliff hanger, because I like the suspense. But I know you all are probably stabbing me with imaginary daggers. So I am also... sorry!!!!! Cheongmal Mianhae~~~ TT. 

Oh and the picture.... ITS SO HEARTBREAKING RIGHT. I hate it when an idol cries.... But I think the photo was back in, Hyunseung's pre-debut days? When he didn't get accepted into Big Bang. I'm not completely sure, I just found the photo off google LOL. But aww poor baby <3 He's in BEAST now! That's all the matters heh.

Anyways, I won't make this any longer : ) I'm quite tired! So... I hope you all..... how do I say this, enjoy?? I don't know haha. Anticipate the next chapter! And comment too! Silent readers.... come out of your corner okay?! I like reading all your sweet and lovely comments!!!!!

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥