In Trouble

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

" So why are we going to Papa Hong again? " Hyunseung asked, BEAST and 4MINUTE had already arrived at their company building heading up to the president's office. 

 

" No idea, maybe we're going to have a collab? " Doojoon suggested, getting out of the elevator first.

 

" For some reason I feel kind of... nervous. " Hyunseung choked out, making everyone else look at him.

 

" Why? " Some of them said in unision.

 

" I don't know.... there's this feeling in my gut. " Hyunseung worried. 

 

Hyuna grabbed onto his hand and rubbed it softly. " Don't worry oppa~ It's probably something like what Doojoon said! " She smiled cheerfully, showing him her eyesmile which made him soften.

 

" Thank you darling~ " He kissed the side of her head.

 

" Ay~~ Oppa! Don't do that here! " Hyuna giggled, pushing Hyunseung slightly.

 

All the members cringed at their corniness. " We shouldn't have let them date. " Junhyung sighed. Whilst the others nodded in agreement.

 

They all entered Papa Hong's office, one by one.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo~ Papa Hong~ " They cooed, bowing respectively.

 

He swiveled his chair around to find 11 of his artists standing right infront of him. " Ah~ You're here? " He said calmly. " Let's go into the other room. " He stood up and headed to the 'meeting' room, where there was a long table filled with chairs. They all settled into their chairs and the room was awkwardly-- awkward, when it shouldn't be.

 

Doojoon took his water bottle and decided to drink. " So, is there anything any of you are hiding from me? " Papa Hong said, breaking the silence but also making Doojoon choke on his water.

 

All of them looked at eachother panickly and didn't say a word to their president. Hyunseung quickly shot a glance at Hyuna, but she had her head hung low, she was obviously feeling bad for not telling their president about their relationship.

 

" Um... " Yoseob spoke out, trying to cover up the situation. " Sorry Papa Hong, for eating all your food that time! I swear I didn't know it was yours! " He covered up, well it was practically true.

 

" Not that. " Their president replied instantly, making them all gulp. Did the president find out, just like how the members did? Were the Trouble Makers being too obvious?

 

" Anything, is there anything you are hiding? " He repeated again, the air filling with tension.

 

Hyunseung rubbed his palms together under the table, hiding his nervousness. His palms began to sweat and sweat dripped from his head.

 

' Was it time to break it down to him? What happens if he gets mad? '

 

 

He looked around to see all the members eyeing him, as if telling him to confess already. He took another glance at Hyuna, he could tell she was freaking out. She was almost about to cry.

 

" E.....r... " Hyunseung spoke out, making everybody look at him.

 

" Yes Hyunseung, what is it? " President Hong watched Hyunseung get out of his chair and walk towards Hyuna.

 

Everyone's heart literally stopped beating, they all watched the situation unravel right before their eyes.

 

" Er.... M-m...e and Hyuna....ssi... " He took her hand and held it, trying to get her to stand up, but she didn't want to do so. With Hyunseung trying as hard as he could, he hugged her instead and pulled her up along with him. He looked to his side, where the president was. " Papa Hong, Hyuna and I are dating. " He stated, rubbing Hyuna's back trying to calm her down.

 

Hyuna started to cry onto Hyunseung's chest. 

 

The whole room fell silent, not even President Hong was talking. Hyunseung's eyes never left the president, he tried to read his expression, but it was too difficult for him to read. He quickly looked away and instead, comforted Hyuna. " Yah... " He whispered to her softly. " Don't cry......." He said awkwardly, wiping her tears away. She quickly placed her head again on his chest and shook her head.

 

" You two, please sit down. " President Hong said in a firm voice.

 

Hyunseung felt a cold shiver go along his spine. 'Papa Hong is mad'

 

He let go of Hyuna and made her sit back down on the chair, she still had her haid hung low, her palms covering her tear-stained face. Jiyoon-- who was next to Hyuna quickly got out of her seat and moved to where Hyunseung was previously sitting. "Thanks.." Hyunseung said softly, sitting down on Jiyoon's chair then sliding towards Hyuna.

 

" You all knew about it? " the president spoke out. But no one responded. " Doojoon? " He called out.

 

" Yes.... we all knew about it. " Doojoon confessed, making the President sigh.

 

" You all knew about it, but never said a word to me. " He stated, still holding his firm voice.

 

They all looked down, feeling guilty and apologetic.

 

Hyunseung felt all the guilt for letting everyone suffer the pain they shouldn't. " I'm sorry papa Hong. " Hyunseung apologized with sincerity. " It was all my fault, please don't blame them. "

 

President Hong sighed once again. " I'm disappointed in all of you. Especially you two. " He pointed and wriggled his fingers, pointing to the duo. " Please leave the room. " He stated.

 

Just as everyone was about to stand up and leave. " Except for Hyunseung and Hyuna. "

 

The rest gasped and didn't move. " B-b-but.... President! " Gikwang stuttered.

 

" Leave the room now, and wait for them outside. " President Hong said in an angry tone.

 

They all quickly walked off, scared at their president's reaction. As soon as the room was left with 3 people, the room's atmosphere was much colder and it made the Trouble Maker's want to run away.

 

" Since when? When did this start? " 

 

" A-a... about... a month or so ago... " Hyunseung immediately replied with fear evident in his voice. 

 

" I want Hyuna to speak. " President Hong said angrily. " How did it happen? "

 

The room was filled with Hyuna's quiet sobbing. Hyunseung leaned over to her. " Darling.. please talk.. " He whispered to her.

 

" We...we.. fell in love... during our promotions... " Hyuna quietly choked out, wiping her tears away. Hyunseung rubbed her thigh, conforting her.

 

" And why didn't you tell me this? "

 

" Because we were scared to tell... " Hyunseung and Hyuna coincidentally said in unision.

 

" You two do know that I don't allow dating within the same company. " The harsh voice made Hyunseung and Hyuna cringe, but also go into realisation.

 

" I forgot.. " Hyunseung murmured quietly.

 

" Does...that..that.... mean we can't date..? " Hyuna sobbed even more.

 

" I don't know. " 

 

" But...but.. " Hyunseung tried to think of something to say.


" Go home the both of you. It's been a long day. " He declared. 

 

" Please let us date... " Hyuna cried, running up to the president and hugging him. " I love Hyunseung oppa... please... " She begged.

 

Hyunseung's eyes widened. He never thought Hyuna would do such a thing, Papa Hong was just like a real father to Hyuna. She always followed his orders and listened to his wise words. She was always such a daddy's girl. But never once that he'd thought she would disobey him.

 

" You were like my daughter! I trusted you! " He yelled, making Hyuna back away. " I thought you'd never break promises! " He continued in a hurt tone.

 

" I'm sorry!! " Hyuna cried, yelling back at him. " Abeuji.. I'm sorry... " She cried.

 

Hyunseung watched the very situation right infront of him and couldn't help but think that this was all his fault. 

 

" Leave! Now! " He yelled again.

 

Hyunseung quickly ran over to Hyuna-- who was now on the floor crying. " Darling, please get up.... " Hyunseung said sadly, picking up her in his arms.

 

He walked her towards the door, but turned towards the president again. " I'm sorry Papa Hong. I will fix this. " He apologized and bowed, then left the door holding Hyuna securely.

 

The members of both the individuals were waiting outside for them, with a worried expression on their faces. Without asking about what happened in there instead they stayed quiet.

 

" Let's go to our dorm, everyone. " Doojoon said authoritively.

 

 

Hyuna had not stopped crying throughout the whole car ride and Hyunseung spoke no words. Everyone was left worried as hell.

 

They all safely arrived at BEAST's dorm and immediately the boys sprawled all over the couch, with the 4Minute members sitting down in between each of them and the Trouble Maker's awkwardly standing a metre away. The room was quiet, too quiet for their liking.

 

" Maybe you should take Hyuna into the room and let her rest.... Her condition is not too good right now.. " Junhyung said worriedly, he knew her. When she cried, she would cry for a very long time. " Don't worry Hyunseung, we'll work this out. " 

 

" Mm... " Hyunseung replied shortly and walked Hyuna to their room.

 

" Darling please stop crying.... Jebal... " Hyunseung begged, wiping her tears away. 

 

" But..... " Hyuna's voice cracked.

 

" Just please stop. You know how hurt I am when I see you cry. " Hyunseung her hair. " Smile okay, I don't know what's going to happen... but everything is going to be okay. "

 

She frowned, not looking up at her boyfriend. " Let's get you changed into something comfortable.. " Hyunseung dragged his feet to his wardrobe and pulled out a fresh pair of sweat pants and a white shirt. He started to lift up her shirt when he was suddenly stopped.

 

" Oppa! " Hyuna whined immediately stopping his hands.

 

" Scared you didn't I~ " Hyunseung joked around, making her giggle slightly. " Oh! I made you laugh!!! "

 

" Oppa how could you!! " She pouted cutely, even though her face was stained with her tears.

 

" Aigoooooo, why are you so cute jagiya~ " Hyunseung chuckled. " Quickly! Let's change you! " He now changed his target and grabbed the hem of her shorts.

 

" Yah~~~ " Hyuna whined. " I can change by myself! " She grabbed the hem of her shorts and was about to pull them down when Hyunseung suddenly screamed.

 

" Yah! Why are you changing right infront of me!!! " He panicked.

 

She pouted. " But oppa~ Isn't this what you wanted? " She back.

 

" Aish yah! You were so depressed not long ago! "

 

" I still am.. " Hyuna frowned for real this time.

 

" Okay okay go change. " Hyunseung walked away and layed on his bed, his face, faced down.

 

It was not until after 3 minutes he felt her crawling into the bed next to him. " Wha.... " He trailed off.

 

" Hi... " She said shyly, laying down next to him facing him.

 

He lay on his side facing her too, they were looking right into eachothers eyes. 

 

" I love you~ " Hyunseung said after awhile, brushing hair away from her face. 

 

" I love you too oppa~ " She replied back, hugging him tight.

 

He smiled slightly, showing her his happiness. But frowned as he remembered the situation before. " Do you think.... we should... break up? " He asked, but then soon regretted it after he saw her expression change.

 

" Andwae! " She whined immediately. " I don't want to.... Please don't say that.. "

 

" But jagiya.... " Hyunseung sighed.

 

" Don't! " She stubbornly said.

 

He sighed again and rubbed her back and looked back at her. " Ugh.. I feel so stressed out.. " He complained.

 

" I'm sorry.. " Hyuna apologized, tears welling up in her eyes again.

 

" Don't worry. It wasn't you who brought up this relationship jagiya. " Hyunseung softly caressed her arm.

 

He leaned closer to her lips and pecked them. " We'll work this out together. " He said against her lips, before kissing them again. She gladly returned the kiss and soon it became heated. Their lips locked together perfectly. Frustrated Hyunseung, wanted to go deeper than just their average kiss. He sneakily slid his hand under her, well his shirt that Hyuna was wearing. 

 

Hyuna gasped at Hyunseung's sudden skinship, granting Hyunseung entrance inside . Hyunseung smiled into the kiss, proud of his accomplishment. He stuck his tongue into , playing with her tongue. She had not felt this way at all, not even before when was with Junhyung. Her and Hyunseung were absolutely perfect together, the feelings, the way they connected... Everything.

 

When out of breath, Hyunseung simply moved back away panting, the both of them were. He his lips and stared at her with his lust-filled eyes.

 

" Op....pa..... " Hyuna tried to say as she caught her breath.

 

____________________________________________________

Oh hai, what's this a cliff hanger? Especially at the part you guys were anticipating the most? Oh no~~~ ^^

Ah, this chapter is quite sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ President Hong waeyo!!!!~ Ah, what do you guys think... Trouble Maker, yes no?

I have to admit though........ this fic is coming to an end...... Yes~ No more Trouble Maker.... Please don't kill me but I am running out of things out since they're no longer promoting and Hyunseung's always far away from 4minute! Kya! :< Don't kill me!!!

Nevertheless, I hope you do all enjoy this chapter! And anticipate the next! Hope it will be up soon~~~~~
 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥