Photoshoot

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

3 weeks after recording and practicing all day quickly went by. Hyuna and Hyunseung had all their songs ready and recorded for their 'Trouble Maker' album. Now all they needed to do was have a photoshoot, learn the choreography for their main song, film the MV and promote their new album.

 

" Oppa~~~~~! Wake up!! " Hyuna whined, shaking Hyunseung who was peacefully sleeping on his bed.


"Mm...mmm....." Hyunseung groaned in his sleep and shifted around. 


" Yaaah! " Hyuna shook him with all her might.

 

Finally Hyunseung woke up and realised what was hapenning. " Hyuna-ah! What are you doing in our dorm????! " Hyunseung asked, suprised at her appearance.

 

" Oppa did you forget!!? The photoshoot is today!! " 

 

Hyunseung didn't reply, but instead he quickly grabbed a towel and dashed to the bathroom.


Hyuna looked around their room, the room that 6 BEASTS shared with eachother. All their bunkbeds were still intact.  Doojoon's area was filled with soccer equipment, Yoseob had dozens of packets of cornsoup everywhere labelled with 'YOSEOB'S", Dongwoon had snacks lying everywhere on his bed, Hyunseung had beauty products, neatly placed next to his bed and Kikwang's area had precious gifts from his beloved B2UTY.

 

Hyuna laughed at how typical B2ST were. She slowly walked to Junhyung's area, a small smile crept on her face. His area was clean and neat. She lingered around his bed, tracing her finger lightly on his bedsheet running her finger along it, as she kept walking.

 

She layed on his bed, placing her head on his pillow and leaving her sweet scent there. She slowly closed her eyes and sighed.

 

I miss you..

 

" Uh.... Hyuna-ah... That's quite freaky... What are you doing on Junhyung's bed? " Hyunseung asked as he came out of the bathroom, half only with a towel covering his bottom torso.

 

Hyuna realised her situation and quickly stood up from Junhyung's bed.

 

" Nothing I was jus-----AHHHHHHHHHHH! " Hyuna yelled as soon as she saw Hyunseung's perfect figure.  She quickly covered her eyes with her hands. " Oppa!!!!! " She whined, she could feel her cheeks burn.

 

" What??? " Hyunseung asked stupidly.

 

" Oppa! I'm not your band mate!! Why are you half ??? " Hyuna whined again, without taking her hands off her eyes. She ran straight past Hyunseung and the door and slammed the door behind her. She fanned herself, Hyuna's face was as red as a tomato.

 

" Aish... that kid... so whiny.. and cute.. " Hyunseung smiled as he whispered to himself.

 

But... why was she on Junhyung's bed? 

 

 

The two finally reached the photoshoot venue and were getting their hair and make up done. 


" Yah, are you still mad? " Hyunseung finally broke the ice between them. They hadn't conversed ever since their early morning situation.

 

Hyuna let out a huff as a response, making Hyunseung laugh. " Hyuna-ah, I'm sorry!! I'm used to being like that in the dorm. Plus you shouldn't even be in a guys dorm!!! "

 

" Psh, it's not my fault oppa forgot about the PHOTOSHOOT! " Hyuna argued.

 

" So stubborn.. " Hyunseung murmured to himself.

 

" All done! You two go get changed now! " The stylist pushed them into their change rooms.

 

 

Hyuna came out with a short black minidress, revealing her long slender legs. her hair was tied into a messy fishbraid. The men on the set had their jaws dropped, let's just say, she was absolutely beautiful

Hyunseung followed after, wearing a black suit, with some sort of fur material on his blazer. His hair was messily flicked to the side. All the female stylists eyed him from bottom to top, almost drooling all over him. He was truly stunning.

Even the both of them couldn't help but look at eachother up and down. 

 

" You look good Hyuna-ah! " Hyunseung praised.

Hyuna bit her lip, shy at Hyunseung's compliment. " Thanks oppa, you look great too. " Hyuna said sweetly, making Hyunseung now embarassed.

 

" You two get on the set already! " The director yelled, breaking their little sweet moment together.

 

The set was amazing, it looked like a rich-socialite party that the 'Trouble Makers' were going to attend.

 

" You two just pose in front of the table, look happy! Look like you're having fun! " The photographer instructed. The pair looked at eachother and both mouthed 'Hwaiting' to eachother, along with the little gesture. 

 

The two were doing a great job, they weren't awkward with eachother at all, of course they weren't. They were close after spending atleast 10+hours with eachother everyday for the past 3 weeks. 

 

" Okay, now sit on the edge of the table together! And a little bit closer this time! " The photographer yelled. 

 

Hyunseung and Hyuna both sat on the table and Hyunseung shifted a little closer to Hyuna, accidently brushing his hand along her . Hyuna's eyes widened at the sudden contact.

 

" Now pose! " The photographer yelled, suprising Hyuna. She quickly posed with her champagne glass and Hyunseung posed innocently. The photographer took a few shots. " That was great guys. Now go change into the next set of clothes. "

 

" OPPA! " Hyuna stood up as fast as lightenning, scaring Hyunseung.

 

" What is it? " Hyunseung replied back.

 

" Oppa! You touched my ! " Hyuna whined, again for the 100th time today. (Yes, Hyunseung's hand was really close to Hyuna's . Check out the main image for this chapter keke)

 

" What??? WHEN??? " Hyunseung was taken aback at Hyuna's accusition.

 

" Just then! When those photos were taken!!! " Hyuna was blushing like mad.

 

" Yah! That was just by accident!! " Hyunseung argued back.

 

" You trouble maker's fight too much.. " Junhyung walked into the scene. 

 

" O-oppa? " Hyuna was taken aback at Junhyung's sudden appearance.

 

" Yo Junhyung " Hyunseung went up to Junhyung and gave him a man-to-man hug. " What are you doing here? "

 

" Just checking up on you guys. " Junhyung cool-ly sat down on one of the chairs and sipped his coke.

 

" Hurry up and change you two! " One of the stylists yelled. The duo quickly nodded and rushed into the change rooms.

 

Hyunseung came out first, this time wearing a leopard suit. Junhyung nodded in satisfaction. 

Hyuna came out with a long, leopard dress that revealed her cleavage. 

 

Everyone on set gasped as they saw Hyuna. Even Hyunseung and Junhyung as boys, couldn't control their hormones. A slight....bulge was seen through their pants. 

 

" . " Junhyung cursed to himself. He stood up quickly and power walked towards Hyuna, grabbing her wrist and quickly walking away from the set, along with her. 

 

" Oppa... where are you taking me??? " Hyuna asked Junhyung, confused with Junhyung's sudden action.

 

" Sorry I'm going to borrow Hyuna-ssi for awhile, I just need to discuss something with her. " Junhyung apologized to everyone and bowed.


Hyunseung felt a little lost. Where are they going? he wondered to himself, feeling a tiny bit of jealousy.

 

____________________________________________________

 

Yes Hyunseung, WHERE are they going? I know this is a 2hyun fanfic, but there's a little story behind Junhyung and Hyuna too... but don't worry there will be alot of 2hyun soon..... And Seungie's jealousy is slightly showing, does that mean he's starting to like her?? ^^ 

I've got so much subscribers and I don't even have like 5+ chapters! So glad to see so many 2hyun lovers! Thank you all for subscribing! 

 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥