First win, First snow

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

Hyunseung stared at Hyuna with wide eyes, trying to take in her words. " What? " came out of his mouth immediately, out of reflex.

 

Hyuna giggled nervously. " Ah what am I saying. " She ruffled her hair in frustration. " Don't worry " She smiled sweetly at him.

 

He dazed into her eyes, still trying to catch onto her words. " You definitely said something..... Please say it. "

 

" Anniiiiiyoooooo~ Nothing. " She beamed, packing her belongings. " Where are we going? "

 

" Please tell me! What did you say?? " Hyunseung pleaded, he did hear what she said, but he was just making sure if he heard right or maybe he was just wishing she asked that.

 

" Don't worry about it! " Hyuna whined. " It doesn't matter......."

 

" Yah! " Hyunseung scolded, getting fed up and wanting to know so desperately. " If you don't tell me....... I'm going to.... I'm going to......... TAKE THE TROPHY HOME AND NOT LET YOU TAKE IT! " He threatened.

 

The trophy was something Hyuna really wanted to take home, earlier when she had asked, Hyunseung wanting to give her everything in the world... let her have it of course. He took the trophy from the table and Hyuna looked at him in shock.

 

" You can't.... " Hyuna pouted.

 

" Y-yes I can! " Hyunseung stuttered, almost giving into her cute pout. But this time he decided he wasn't going to lose. He held out the trophy infront of her eyes. " If you want this, you have to repeat what you asked earlier! "

 

She pouted even more, if that was even possible. Her eyes now getting teary as she watched Hyunseung wave the trophy around her face, when she tried to grab it from him he would move his hands away quickly. " Oppa..... " She said, teary eyed.

 

" Please tell me... " Hyunseung frowned. " I don't want to do this to you, but you really gave me no choice! Since when did you refuse to tell me things? "

 

" But oppa!!!!! " She stomped her feet, whining.

 

" Alright, I'm not taking you out for celebration either. I'm going to take the trophy home now, I'll see you in a few days. " Hyunseung said coldly, teasing her while facing his back towards her, walking towards the door.

 

He suddenly felt someone grab his left hand and he smiled, knowing he succeeded. " Oppa! Oppa! I'll tell you! Please don't leave! " She frowned now, tears already falling out.

 

It wasn't the fact that she wanted the trophy so badly, but because she really wasn't prepared for his answer to her question. Or how he would react, or maybe he would think that she had a crush on him-- which she still hasn't accepted of herself. She had regretted asking such a question, it only came out of because she couldn't handle it anymore

 

" Oh my god. " Hyunseung's eyes widened as she saw her tears falling out. " Does the trophy really mean that much Hyuna-ah? You know I would give it to you... I was just joking... " He wiped her tears away and hugged her tight. " I didn't mean to make you cry... But I really want to know if I heard right..... so please tell me... "

 

Hyuna wrapped her arms around his back tightly, clasping her hands together and fiddling with it. He was losing air, but he liked the feeling of her hugging him tight. She sighed, resting her head onto his chest, listenning to his heartbeat. " Oppa do you like anyone? " She asked again, with a fraile voice.

 

" Uh... " Hyunseung replied back, not knowing how to answer her. Was it time for him to confess? What if she doesn't act the same anymore? She's still in love with Junhyung. Thoughts like this ran through Hyunseung's head. One side was telling him to confess while the other told him not to. 

 

'Ah! I know what to do... Hopefully this gives her a little hint......' Hyunseung thought to himself.

 

" Yes... " He replied back in almost a whisper, her hair lovingly while his other arm encircled her waist.

 

" Oh... you do? " Hyuna pulled back and stared into his eyes, before looking away shyly.

 

" .... But she's in love with someone else... " Hyunseung frowned, finally letting go of her waist.

 

She felt a tinge of pain in her heart, he was in love with someone but it wasn't with her. 

 

What are you thinking Kim Hyuna?! That Hyunseung loves you? Aigooo why am I thinking the impossible. You don't like him and he doesn't like you, just end the story! Hyuna aruged with herself.

 

" Why... do you ask? " He asked since she wasn't talking.

 

" I was just joking around with you! " Hyuna fake smiled, putting her hands under her chin making her look like a flower. " Oppa! You really thought I was serious weren't you? I think I should be on a drama... I'm really good at acting... " She said proudly, still holding up a fake smile.

 

" You little... " Hyunseung laughed and tickled her to death. 

 

She started to giggle like crazy but she almost knocked over the trophy from the table just like the incident when they were in the in the recording studio, spilling Junhyung's coke. Luckily, Hyunseung had fast reflexes and saved the trophy.

 

" OPPA! " She snatched the trophy away from him and hugged it tightly. " That was really close.... " She pouted, caressing the trophy with her fingers. 

 

" Your fault for being so ticklish. " Hyunseung stuck his tongue out. " Hurry let's go out and celebrate, what do you want to do? "

 

" Something simple....yet fun.. " She tried to think of a good place to go to.

 

" How about we just walk around the streets and do whatever? " Hyunseung suggested. " That's fun, yet simple too. "

 

" Ah ok ok~~ " Hyuna said. " But oppa.. I don't want to carry my bag around " She frowned.

 

" I'll carry it for you then. " Hyunseung took her bag from her shoulder.

 

" OKAY! " She rushed outside the building like a little kid.

 

 

Hyunseung came out a few minutes later, panting. " Yah.. I didn't even finish--- "

 

" Oppa~ It's snowing!!! " Hyuna squealed as she held out her hand catching the snowflakes that fell out of the sky.

 

" Wahh... " Hyunseung said amazed, holding out his hand, doing the same as her.

 

" It's our first snow together! " She giggled cutely, spinning around freely.

 

" Hey! " Hyunseung quickly ran over to her and placed his thick jacket over her. " You're wearing so little and it's snowing too. "

 

She ignored him and looked up at the sky watching the snow fall.


" YAH! Put your arms inside the jacket holes! " He snapped her out of her daze.

 

" Oh... hehe sorry. " She laughed and put her arms through the holes. 

 

" You're not feeling cold anymore right? " Hyunseung bent down to her knees, which was where his jacket reached up to, he grabbed the zipper and pulled it up, closing the jacket together around her.

 

" Ah~ Much warmer! " She smiled, holding onto his arm.

 

" That's good, now let's go. " Hyunseung smiled, moving her hand from his arm and instead held her hand in his, sharing eachothers warmth.

 

It was when a moment like this, they had together.. where Hyuna wondered to herself...

 

'Am I really in love with him?'

 

____________________________________________________

oh my oh my~~~ An UPDATE! *gasp* something rare from me. hehehe~ But GOSH SEUNG JUST FREAKING TELL HER ALREADY T~T LOL I'm getting fustrated with my own writing. But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I myself found it cute heh.

I don't have much to say but let's hope I can have a double update tomorrow! Who wants a double update? *raises hand*. Please comment! I really do love reading your comments! It gives me more strength :3  

 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥