Missing eachother

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

The Trouble Makers have not seen eachother for a week, due to Hyunseung's busy overseas schedule with BEAST. So Hyuna was left all alone in Korea by herself in 4minute's dorm.

 

" Yah, yahhhh~ It's 6am! Wake up! " Jihyun yelled, shaking Hyuna to wake her up. " Wake up Hyuna-ah~! " 

 

" Mmmmmmmmm................. " Hyuna groaned in her sleep.

 

" Wake up sleepy head! " Jihyun pulled the blankets away from Hyuna's petite body, making Hyuna instantly wake up.

 

" Ahh.... Unnn...ie... ann.............yeong. " Hyuna whined in a tired and cracked voice while rubbing her eyes.

 

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " Jihyun screamed after Hyuna looked up at her face.

 

" What is it..?! " Hyuna yelled, also getting shocked from Jihyun's scream.

 

" YAH YOUR EYES! WHAT IS HAPENING WITH YOU ? " She scolded.

 

" What?! What's wrong with my eyes unnie????? " Hyuna ran straight to the bathroom, with a shocked Jihyun following along.

 

" OMO " Hyuna screamed as she looked at herself in the mirror. The dark circles under her eyes could be compared to a pandas.

 

" Yah! Have you been sleeping at all? You've had no schedules this whole week, so I suppose you would get alot of sleep.. but it doesn't seem like it! " She scolded.

 

" Oh.... " Hyuna looked at the ground, not knowing what to say. The truth is Hyunseung was the reason of her sleepless nights, for some reason she couldn't handle not seeing him for a day, an hour at least. She missed Hyunseung so much to the point it was driving her crazy, making her lose sleep because he was constantly on her mind.

 

" Tell me honestly, what's wrong? What is bothering you? " Jihyun rubbed Hyuna's shoulders for comfort. 

 

" Unni.......... Am I really in love with him..? " Hyuna frowned.

 

" Is that what's been bothering you? " Jihyun said in a sad tone, worrying for her member. " We were joking around Hyuna-ah.... We didn't know it'd get to this extent. We'll take it all back.... don't be sad okay? I don't seeing you like this.. "

 

" Unni... tell me please... Is it possible to love two people at the same time? " 

 

" 2 people...? Hyuna... what is going on? " Jihyun pulled Hyuna to sit on the bed, with her sitting infront of her. " I think there are some things you're hiding from me. Tell me everything. Now. "

 

 

Meanwhile in Japan

 

It was 4 in the morning and Hyunseung was laying down on his bed in the hotel room he shared with leader Doojoon. He couldn't sleep and the reason? 

 

Well there's no other reason..

 

Hyuna.

 

The whole time he's been in Japan all he had been thinking about was Hyuna Hyuna Hyuna Hyuna. It drove him insane, but at the same time it made him sad, because he thought that for sure she wasn't doing the same.

 

" Ah... " Hyunseung sighed to himself silently, trying not to wake up Doojoon. He took out his phone and went on twitter to type up a new tweet.

 

Kyah.... What is this insomnia I've been feeling for the past few days...

 

He watched his mentions flood from countless of his fans, but he didn't pay attention to them at all. The only one he wanted to talk to was Hyuna. He immediately typed her twitter name on the search bar and went onto her account. Turns out she hasn't tweeted ever since he left Korea. 'She's probably having fun..' 'She must be having the time of my life.. while I'm gone..' Thoughts such as this ran through his head.

 

He quickly exited twitter and opened up his sms application. 

 

To: Hyuna ♥

 

Hi... How are you?

 

 no... Hyunseung... too awkward..

 

To: Hyuna ♥

 

Hyuna-ah! I miss you~~~~ How come you haven't been talking to me?!

 

Wait that sounds too desperate...

 

To: Hyuna ♥

 

Hyuna-ah. It's been a week since we've last seen eachother..

 

desperate again.

 

"AISH! " Hyunseung yelled in stress, throwing his phone away on the bed, accidently landing on Doojoons crotch area.

 

" O....w...... " Doojoon winced, not only was he woken up from Hyunseungs yelling, but also from the impact on his 'area' " Jang Hyunseung........ " He quietly growled.

 

" D-d-doojoon-ah.... I-i-i I'M SORRY. " Hyunseung immediately apologized after realising where his phone landed.

 

" YAH! " Doojoon finally sat up, furious as ever.. with Hyunseung's phone in his raised hand.

 

" HYUNG I'M SORRY. I DID WRONG. " Hyunseung rubbed his hands together asking for forgiveness.

 

" It's freaking 4am! We're going back home early tomorrow! " Doojoon argued. 

 

" Sorry Doojoon-ah.. I can't sleep.. " Hyunseung frowned.

 

" Tch, just close your eyes. I will be keeping this with me, just incase it gets thrown to a certain place again. " Doojoon sulkily said, rubbing his area soothing it from pain. " Goodnight. " He placed Hyunseung's phone under his pillow and layed down, falling asleep instantly.

 

Hyunseung couldn't help but sigh. He really wanted to send her a message, but now he had to wait til he arrived in Korea.

 

Sorry Hyuna-ah.. I haven't been talking to you... Schedules have been tight, you understand right? I was thinking of you everyday.... I miss you so much. I hope we can go out tomorrow, first thing when I get back. 

 

 

Back in Korea

 

" Omo... Hyuna-ah! My dongsaeng.... why have you been keeping this all to yourself?!?! " Jihyun said worriedly, after listening to Hyuna's full story. He pulled her into a hug and wrapped her arms around Hyuna's small body.

 

Hyuna softly cried, she was confused with her feelings with everything. " Unnie... what do I do..? "

 

" Hyuna-ah... As corny as it seems... You just have to follow your heart. If you've been thinking more about Hyunseung, then go for Hyunseung. But if you've been thinking more about Junhyung, then go to him. " Jihyun advised.

 

" Do you think.... this is what Junhyung oppa was talking about..? He let me go because I love Hyunseung oppa more than I love him...? " Hyuna cried.

 

" You've been thinking about Hyunseung more often right? I think you love him Hyuna. I don't think there's a space in your heart for Junhyung anymore. " Jihyun sighed. " To me... I think you and Junhyung got back together because you missed the relationship you had with eachother, surely you must have loved eachother, but it wasn't as deep before. Do you get what I mean..? "

 

" Mm... " Hyuna nodded. " I don't know..... what... to do."

 

" As I said, just follow your heart. But right now, your heart is telling me you love Hyunseung. Don't be afraid to tell him okay? " Jihyun wiped Hyuna's tears away. 

 

" I miss him.. " Hyuna sighed.

____________________________________________________

I think this chapter ... lol.. Sorry everyone. I'm still in quite a bad mood... but I tried to write this chapter as hard as I could... Believe it or not this took me 5hours to write up and it isn't even that long TT.... I was really planning to double update, but I took too long with even one chapter, so I hope you all forgive me.

Nothing is going right for me right now... But I'm not going to go into further depth. I guess this chapter kind of speaks my emotions though. I hope you all enjoyed this though. I will be back soon, up and happy again..... hopefully. 

I just wanted to thank you all for being so patient with me! It really means alot to me. 

 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥