Photoshoot v2

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

 


 

Hyunseung smiled to himself, remembering the first ever photoshoot with Hyuna as the Trouble Maker duo. He silently let out a laugh as he remembered how awkward it was between the two of them. Unknowingly he laid in bed at 1:40am, unable to sleep because he was too excited for their photoshoot tomorrow. He had no idea how it was going to be like, but he knew as long as it was with her..nothing was going to be difficult.

 

" Oppa! You touched my ! " 

 

He couldn't take it anymore and let his silent laugh burst into a crazy fit of laughter which unfortunately, caused disturbance to his favorite room mate, Doojoon.


"Damn it Hyunseung! I was just about to fall asleep and you suddenly laugh like a mad man. Thanks for that." Doojoon grumbled as he fidgeted in his bed, showing his frustration. "I know you're excited, but man... Go to sleep so you have energy tomorrow and be 10x crazy then you already are"

 

"I can't sleep, Doojoon-ah." Hyunseung's laughter finally died down but you could still see that big fat grin on his face, although the pitch darkness that illuminated their shared room. "She's just on my mind."

 

"All the time." Doojoon scoffed. "Come on, count some sheep or count Hyuna's infact...and eventually you'll get tired."

 

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of counting Hyuna's?" Hyunseung laughed again.

 

"Ughhhhhh.. just... Shutup and let me sleep. Don't wake me up in the morning either!" Doojoon turned the other way so his back was facing Hyunseungs.

 

"Good night!" Hyunseung exclaimed way too happily and by no surprise, was ignored in response. It took Jang Hyunseung a while to fall asleep, but for the sake of not falling asleep during the photoshoot..he finally fell asleep.

 

...

 

"Oppa~ Annyeong!" Hyuna ran up to Hyunseung once she was finished with her make up and costume for the first photoshoot scene. Both were wearing a white button up longsleeve and black leather pants, matching, just like a couple.

 

"Hey sunshi----  HEY BUTTON UP YOUR SHIRT!"  Hyunseung's eyes widened as he saw Hyuna's top, not buttoned up properly exposing her bra. He protectively wrapped his arms around her even though no one was in the room.

 

"But oppa.... the stylist unnie said this is what the photographer wanted! It's just for the shoot anyway..." Hyuna pouted.

 

"Just for the shoot?! Excuse me Kim Hyuna, the whole world is going to see these photos!" He pouted back at her, 

 

"Aiyoooo~ Overprotective Hyunseungie oppa~~~" Hyuna said in the most cutest voice she could, in order to get Hyunseung to calm down, but this only made him loosen his arms; letting go of her and turning his head in response. "Yahh! Oppa!" She grabbed Hyunseung's cheeks making him face towards her and they stared at eachother for ahwile, missing the touch of her lips Hyunseung slowly moved in further.

 

"O~kay! The photoshoot is going to start no----- WOAH HOW DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT KIND OF SCENE WAS PART OF THE PHOTOSHOOT?" The photographer barged into the room witnessing the two almost about to kiss, and the Trouble Makers thanked God that the people who always barged in on them were idiots and thought nothing less of what kind of things they witness.

 

"Oh...heh.."Hyunseung broke away from the almost-kiss they shared and rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "A little birdie told us there was this kind of scene.." He lied

 

"Ah damn it! I was supposed to surprise you two and see your reactions....but now you both know.." The photographer frowned, but quickly came back to his energetic self "Well the cameras are ready, I'm ready! Now all I need is you two on the set.. Now!" He pointed at the duo and pointed out towards the door, then walked out. 

 

Once the photographer was out of sight, the two sighed in relief. 'How much longer could we possibly keep this hidden?' They both thought to themselves as they looked at eachother. "We need to be more careful next time.." Hyunseung frowned.

 

"Oppa, oppa that's not important!! Didn't you hear what photographer-nim said?? Are we doing a kiss scene for our photoshoot?!?! Omo omo omo!!" Hyuna spazzed, waving her hands all over.

 

Then it hit Hyunseung, as he remembered back to what the photographer said. He hugged Hyuna and in the process, picked her up and twirled her around to portray his happiness. Even though it was just a photoshoot and they could kiss anytime they wanted, they could show the whole world! 

 

After their moment of bliss, they hurriedly went towards the photoshoot set. The first shoot was in a room, looking like a vintage living room with posters pasted on the wooden walls. 

 

"Just be comfortable with eachother on the couch!" The photographer announced, taking several shots already. 

 

The duo sat on the couch, quite awkwardly because although they were comfortable with eachother, they didn't know what to do to showcase it. 

 

"Ahh that wont do," The man behind the camera exclaimed. "Hyunseung you sit down on the couch and Hyuna you sit on the upper part of it!"

 

The Trouble Makers, despite their name, obediently followed his orders and quickly became more outgoing in the shoot, they took many shots of them laughing together and just being their usual selves.

 

"Lets take this up a notch a little! Hyunseung, stand on the couch and carry Hyuna! Hyuna you wrap your legs around his body okay?" 

 

Hyuna giggled while Hyunseung lifted her up, carrying her with ease. To his surprise her exposed bra was right in front of his eyes and as Hyuna noticed, she quickly grabbed the hat he was wearing and covered his eyes with it. "Oppa~~~" She whined.

 

"Good good!" The photographer yelled brightly, liking what he was getting.

 

"Okay, now for the highlight of this set! Do what you guys were practicing in the practice room!" The photographer giggled abit.

 

Hyuna laughed aswell, finding his laugh contagious. "Do we really have to?" She pretended to not want to do the scene.

 

"YES!" He immediately responded, in which this time Hyunseung laughed at.

 

"Alright...if you say so..." Hyuna frowned in a fake manner but smiled again as she faced Hyunseung, grabbing his face like what happened previously.

 

Hyunseung stood there not sure of what to do, so he just held her waist and let Hyuna make the move. She inched closer and closer to his lips but she was stopped at least a centimetre and a half when the photographer took a photo and announced that it was perfect.

 

The two turned their heads in response, thinking that they were going to have a kiss scene.. But it appears that they werent.

 

"What? don't tell me you two really wanted to kiss~~~?" The photographer teased and the duo immediately denied his accusation. "Well, lets move onto bed scene now!"

 

"BED SCENE????!" Hyunseung and Hyuna both exclaimed in shock, not expecting this to happen.

 

 

Hyunseung walked out to the set shyly, being only in his jeans. Hyuna, who was sitting on the bed waiting for her lover to come out quickly covered her eyes. She suddenly remembered that she saw him shirtless when she had picked him up to get ready for their first shoot together, 2 years ago. She could feel her cheeks burning up and she hoped that the makeup was thick enough to cover her blush. "Oppa cover up! You're exposing too much to the whole world!" She giggled, with her eyes still covered as she remembered how Hyunseung wanted her to cover up before.

 

"Aww look at you two all shy, I'm sorry but we don't have time for shyness!" The photographer pushed Hyunseung to the set.

 

Hyunseung was ordered to lay comfortable on the bed whilst Hyuna had to straddle his legs. Although being a real couple, they have not gone that far into their relationship, they were still both innocent. 

 

"AHHHH I CANT DO THIS" Hyuna screamed as she covered her eyes. "IM TOO SHY OPPA....WHY DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS" 

 

Laughs all around the set could be heard but Hyunseung felt so sorry for Hyuna, because as much as she was shy, he was the one who was more shy. "Yah~" Hyunseung said in a calming voice, hoping for her to calm down also. "Come on, the quicker we can do this, the quicker it'll be over" He grabbed one of her hands and held it on the other side of their bodies, where no one could see. He held it, in order to comfort her and it worked, her pout was immediately forming into a smile.

 

And so the shoot after being abruptly stopped because of Hyuna's outburst started again.

 

"Just like the Hyuna I had witnessed two years ago at our first photoshoot. Whiny, yet absolutely adorable." Hyunseung whispered only for her to hear, while the photographer kept taking more photos.

 

"And you're still the same oppa from 2 years ago, the one that could make me be this whiny and this cute." Hyuna giggled back in a whisper too. 

 

"If you think this kind of scene is over, wait til the the car scene, its extremely more steamy" The photographer annoucned, and sent the Trouble Makers, who were wide-eyed... a wink.

 

"WHAT??? MORE STEAMY??" The duo both yelled in unison.

 



Have you guys been keeping up with all the Trouble Maker videos and comeback stages? What do you guys think? Because man, I absolutely love it! Love the song, love the concept and love the album! They're so perfect for one another and it just makes me cry inside. The updates will be kind of delayed, due to school but I hope I can get atleast one chapter each week!((I know its not enough huhu)) but I hope you guys will anticipate the coming chapters, I'm so happy these two are back and I can write more about them!^^

 

And to those who wanted photos from when I saw 4MINUTE live, these are just 2 of the MANY photos I took that night! If you are curious and want to see the other photos I took, just send me a message and I'll send you my facebook link(it's all on there! haha)

 

(Stupid cameraman infront of me ruined this nice photo! TT___TT)

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this one! 

Subscribe & Comment, leave me a message! I don't bite ^^ ♥