First Official Date

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

 

____________________________________________________

 

" Oppa! Where are you taking me???? " Hyuna whined and giggled as Hyunseungs hands were covering her eyes. The two had just finished their performance and were heading back to their waiting rooms when suddenly Hyunseung decided to cover her eyes and lead her to some secret place.

 

" Aish~~~ Be patient! " Hyunseung laughed at her cuteness.

 

" But but... we've been walking around for I don't know... 10 minutes already! " She complained, waving her arms around making Hyunseung almost lose balance and uncover her eyes.

 

" Yah! Silly! It's only been 3 minutes! Don't over exaggerate! "

 

" Whatever! I don't know where you're taking me! But I'm angry now. " Hyuna pouted, even though Hyunseung couldn't see it... he knew she was being very cute which made him grin widely.

 

" Alright, you have to promise you'll close your eyes. I need to blindfold you since we'll be going somewhere, which requires me to hold you. " Hyunseung informed her.

 

" But my makeup..... " She whined again, frowning while crossing her arms pretending she was 'mad'

 

" Gosh~ " He cooed. " Can't you be patient, darling? "

 

Hyuna smiled widely, the corners of almost reaching upto her eyes after she had heard the word 'darling'. It sounded so sweet, coming from his mouth. It was the kind of nickname that she'd want him to call her. She decided to give him a chance, " Fine oppa, I'll keep my eyes closed. " She promised.

 

He slowly uncovered his hands from her eyes and quickly checked to see if her eyes were closed. They were indeed closed and he sighed of relief, she did keep her word. He grabbed a cute pororo blindfold from his pocket, given from his fans, Well it was more like a sleeping mask, but it works as a blind fold too, no?  " Okay. I'm taking you up the stairs now. Watch your step okay? "

 

" Okay~ " Hyuna said in a sing-song voice.

 

After 5 minutes of climbing the stairs, they were still not at their destination.

 

" Aigoo! " Hyuna sat down on the stair, frustrated. " I'm tired. " She panted. " WHERE ARE WE GOING?!?! We aren't even in the namsan tower! Or the 69 Building! Why are there so much steps... " 

 

" But darling! It's only been 2 floors! " Hyunseung complained. 

 

It was that nickname again. The nickname that made Hyuna's heart flutter over and over again.

 

" If you don't want to go, then let's just go home. " Hyunseung said, already walking away from her.

 

" No no no~~~! " Hyuna reached out, she was still blind folded. " I'm sorry. " She apologized sincerely.

 

" Here, get up. " Hyunseung held onto her hand, making her stand. He then lifted her body, easily making her gasp. 

 

" Oppa! " Hyuna whined.

 

" Just a few more floors. This way you wont be tired. " He smiled as he was carrying her bridal style. He held her tightly towards against his chest, and she instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her head close to his heart. 

 

" But you'll be tired. " She sighed, listening to his hearbeat. 

 

" It's okay, anything for you... my love. " He said sweetly, kissing her forehead in the process. " Just a few more minutes okay? " 

 

She nodded and rest her head on his chest. " I love you~ " She sang.

 

" I love you too. " He laughed.

 

 

" Ah~~~~~ Finally! " Hyunseung sighed of relief, putting her down.

 

" It's cold! " Hyuna frowned, rubbing her arms up and down.

 

" Oh! Just wait darling! " He ran off somewhere but returned quickly with a coat. They were still afterall, in their performance clothes. He quickly put the coat on her, sliding her arms through the armholes, making her warm again.

 

" Can you remove the blindfold now... Oppa? " Hyuna said impatiently.

 

" Hahahaha~ " He laughed. " Okay, okay. " He grabbed the sides of the mask, preparing to take it off. " 1...2...3 " He removed her mask and remained silent.

 

Hyuna's eyes tried to adjust to the light that she didn't see for almost 20 minutes. She realised that they were at the rooftop of the SBS building and there was a big sign infront of her eyes.

 

♥ Trouble Maker First Date ♥

 

The whole rooftop was filled with bright lights, as it was night time and the dark sky filled the air. The lights were in shapes of lovehearts, and were dangling down from wires. 

 

Her eyes widened and sparkled at the same time, hanging wide open. " O-oppa........ " She choked out, tears already falling out of her eyes.

 

" Yah yah yah~ No crying!!! " Hyunseung quickly wiped her tears away. " Your make-up will smudge... " He chuckled.

 

She jokingly pushed him away. 

 

" Welcome to our first date~ " He held her hand, leading her to an area where there were 2 coat racks. 

 

" What are these clothes oppa? " She asked him, eyeing the racks.

 

" Look, and you will see~~~ " 

 

Hyuna walked closer to them and inspected the clothes on the racks. " OMO! COUPLE CLOTHES???? " Hyuna squealed.

 

Hyunseung nodded. " Which one do you want?? Or should we buy all of them? " 

 

" Kyaaaaa!!! " Hyuna squealed again, pulling the clothes out one by one and holding it out to see if it suited her and Hyunseung too. 

 

After a while, Hyuna finally decided on a simple oversized sweater. She chose something simple and not noticeable so that she and Hyunseung could wear them anytime they could, without even being suspected for being a couple.

 

Hyunseung removed Hyuna's coat, then slid the sweater onto her. " Anything looks good on you... " 

 

" Hehehhee.... " Hyuna giggled, as Hyunseung put the sweater on himself too.

 

He then grabbed a polaroid camera which made her grin. He was so prepared for everything, just like a real date... but on a roof top. 

 

" Cheeseu~~~ " Hyunseung cooed, taking a photo of the both of them.

 

" So, what do you want to eat? " He asked her, taking her to a table with 2 plates already covered. A rose in the middle of the table. He sat her down on one side, and quickly rushed to the other side and sat down.

 

" Hm...... Cream spaghetti! " Hyuna smiled.

 

" Wah~ Jinja... " Hyunseung said amazed. " Take a look inside the plate. "

 

Hyuna excitedly took off the lid that was covering her plate and to her surprise, there it was. Cream spaghetti. " WAHHHHH!!!!!!!! " She squealed for the 3rd time. " How... how did you know?! " 

 

" Magic " Hyunseung replied, chuckling. " Let's eat! "

 

Hyuna immediately picked up her fork, twirling the spaghetti around her fork, then placing it in . The spaghetti was just the right flavours, and despite the weather it was warm and it felt like it was just cooked. " You're amazing oppa.... " She praised him.

 

 

" Full? " He asked, seeing her plate empty.

 

" Very!!! Thank you oppa~~~~ " She sweetly smiled at him, looking at the pretty heartshaped lights hanging above her.

 

" One last suprise. " Hyunseung stated.

 

" What?! More??? Oppa... my heart really can't handle this! " Hyuna pouted, but deep inside she was excited like crazy. But really, it felt like her heart was about to jump out of her chest.

 

" Ah this one's the hardest... " Hyunseung sighed, leading her to the edge of the building. 

 

" Oppa... I'm scared! " Hyuna said, looking down at how far the bottom of the building was, compared to where they were.

 

" I'm scared too.... " He shivered, holding onto her waist very tightly. " Lets....lets...lets... just sit... It's much safer... " Hyunseung stuttered.

 

" Okay... " Hyuna slowly sat down with Hyunseung near the edge of the building. They held onto eachother for their dear lives. " Why are we sitting hereee.... " Hyuna whined.

 

" Ugh... Um... You'll see! " Hyunseung tried to man up abit and face his fears. At least he felt safe, he felt so safe with her... rather than that time when he was in a building in Japan with s.

 

He looked at his Iphone, 10:58 PM. Perfect. " Darling~ " He held her hand, playing with her fingers. " I'm sorry I couldn't give you a real date.... Because we're celebrities I had to consider what would happen if we did go out publicly... " He said regrettably. " We both wanted to keep this relationship a secret, yes? So I think doing things like this would be better for not just the both of us... but for everyone. " 

 

Hyuna's heart started to flutter once again, he was such a different Jang Hyunseung to the one she met when they first met for Trouble Maker promotions. He was different to the time when they first met as Trainees, in Cube.

 

" Just know that, I love you. and nothing's ever going to change that. " He kissed the side of her forehead. " I love you "

 

And just as Hyuna could reply, a random 'BANG' made her jump out of shock, followed by more 'BANGS'. She looked towards the sky, to see pretty fireworks, being let off. " Waaaahhhhhh~ "

 

" I hope you enjoyed our first date. " Hyunseung chuckled, putting his arm over her shoulders.

 

" Thank you so much oppa. " Hyuna wrapped her arms around his waist. " Thank you for everything, you make me the happiest girl alive! " 

 

He laughed, holding her tighter than ever.

 

" I love you oppa! " Hyuna squealed. 

 

" Shh! People might hear us from down there! " Hyunseung covered , and they both ended up laughing. They both stopped laughing once their eyes came into contact. They looked at eachother lovingly. Hyunseung leaned his head close, getting ready for a kiss.... but something interrupted him.

 

" Wow~~~ Daebak! " They heard a mix of voices from behind them and clapping.

 

" FIRST DATE SUCCESS! " Male voices shouted out.

 

" SO CUTE!!!!!! " A group of female voices shouted out.

 

" Wha...what?! " Hyunseung and Hyuna both turned around to see their fellow bandmates watching them. 

 

" YOU WERE SPYING ON US?!?!?! " The Trouble Makers yelled in unision.

 

" Better yet, the question you should be asking us is 'How do you guys know about our relationship??' " Doojoon stated as a matter of fact.

 

Indeed, how did BEAST and 4MINUTE find out the special relationship between these two Trouble Makers?

 

____________________________________________________

 

YES. CLIFF HANGER. YES. TROUBLE MAKER FIRST DATE! YES. UPDATE! :> Hahaha. Hope you guys enjoyed this one! I'm pretty much satisfied with it *___* So I hope you alll looooooove it ♥. I'm suprised, I actually write better chapters when I'm in a bad mood or I'm feeling down. But what's great is... After writing chapters I feel absolutely happy. Ah~

Hyunseung is so sweet. Hyuna, can he be my boyfriend instead? ㅠㅠ 

Okay, I won't say much! I will go now~ Thank you for all your support everyone! I think I'm going to take a hiatus til after the 31st. I'll let you guys know why, after that day. Please be patient and wait for more upcoming chapters!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you~ ♥

 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥