It was an accident!

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

Hyuna stayed quiet for awhile, considering Hyunseung's plan. 

 

" No oppa... It's okay... I don't want to use you.. " Hyuna sighed. " I'll be fine oppa.. I'll be strong and continue without him. "

 

" Ah, that's my girl. " Hyunseung said proudly without even noticing he claimed Hyuna as 'his'

 

" Your girl?! " Hyuna scoffed, returning back to normal.

 

" AH! I mean...... yeah you know what I mean. " Hyunseung rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. " Yah, look you ruined my clothes! " He quickly changed the subject.

 

" You ruined my clothes too oppa! Why did you hug me! My dress is all folded now. " Hyuna frowned.


" Nah uh! You did that to your own dress! " Hyunseung argued.

 

" Whatever! " Hyuna quickly got up and rushed out the room. I must act normal... Hyuna thought to herself.

 

Hyunseung quickly followed out the door, following Hyuna back to the photoshoot.

 

 

As soon as the photoshoot was over the Trouble Makers were scheduled to learn their choreography at the dance studio. 

 

" So... are you... ok? " Hyunseung asked, whilst on their way to the dance studio.

 

" Huh? Of course I am oppa! " Hyuna exclaimed, faking a smile.

 

" Well.... okay then. " Hyunseung assured. " I can't wait to see what our choreography looks like! Bet it will look as great as our song! " Hyunseung said excitedly.

 

" Me too oppa! I'm so excited!! " Hyuna squealed, finally reaching their destination. 

 

The trouble makers walked in, to find 2 people, a girl and a guy already waiting for them.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo! " Hyunseung and Hyuna said in unision while bowing. " We are the Trouble Makers! " They laughed as they introduced themselves.

 

" Annyeong~! We're your dance instructors for your debut album. " The girl said, smiling while fanning herself. 

 

" We've come up with the choreography for your dance already. " The male added along.

 

" Really?! That's cool! Is it going to be a rythmic dance? Just like our song? " Hyunseung asked excitedly.

 

The choreographers glanced at eachother and laughed, leaving Hyunseung and Hyuna confused.

 

" You'll see. " The male laughed again. " Do you guys want to see? " 

 

" Yes! " The trouble makers responded quite fast.

 

" Okay let's start! Watch carefully! " The female choreographer said, playing 'Trouble Maker' through the speakers.

 

Hyuna and Hyunseung watched the choreographers carefully, also rocking along to their own song. Their eyes widened at the sudden skinship involved with the dance. Both their jaws dropped as soon as they saw the dancers almost kiss. 


" OMO. " Hyuna exclaimed outloud as the male dancer was touching the female dancer's . " OPPA IS GOING TO DO THAT TO ME TOO? " Hyuna whined as she pointed to the dancers.

 

Hyunseung didn't reply since he was too focused into the dance, with his mouth still wide open.

 

The song and dance ended, leaving Hyuna and Hyunseung, obviously suprised and shocked. The choreography was something beyond than what they expected.

 

" So, what do you guys think of it? " The male choreographer asked, whilst wiping his sweat away.

 

The trouble makers looked at eachother, and suddenly broke out in a fit of laughter.

 

" Me and oppa........ are going to do that?! " Hyuna laughed uncontrollably.

 

" Yeah! That's ridiculous! " Hyunseung also laughed along with Hyuna.

 

The choreographers were dumbfounded with Hyuna and Hyunseung's sudden outburst. " Yes, that's the choreography. " They said seriously.

 

After hearing their serious response, the duo immediately went quiet, cutting off their laughter.

 

" So let's get started! " The female dancer clapped her hands, gesturing the Trouble makers to stand up and get ready.

 

" Wait wait wait!!!!!! Me and Hyuna-ah...... are going to do exactly what you both did?! " Hyunseung exclaimed.

 

" Yes..... Hyunseungssi. " The male nodded.

 

" Omo... " Hyunseung and Hyuna gasped in unision.

 

" Now let's get started! " The choreographers pulled 2 Hyun towards the middle of the dance studio, before they could protest.

 

 

" Hyuna-ssi, you're going to have to touch Hyunseung's leg like this.. " The female choreographer instructed, showing Hyuna an example. The female choreographer's hand was near the male choreographer's crotch.

 

" And Hyunseung-ssi, whilst she does this, you'll be holding this part here. " The male choreographer demonstrated, placing his hand high on the females thigh, near her 'area'

 

Hyunseung coughed awkwardly whilst Hyuna covered her face. 

 

" You guys need to do this! " The choreographers yelled, scaring them.

 

Hyunseung, as suprised as he was quickly placed his hand on Hyuna's thigh, but WAY too close to her area. 

Hyuna also did the same, but accidently brushed her hand along Hyunseung's crotch making him immediately... hard.

 

" OMO. " Hyuna squealed, quickly backing away from Hyunseung and hiding her face.

 

" Ah! " Hyunseung yelled, nervously trying to hide his evident bulge.

 

" Oppa! It was an accident I swear!!!! " Hyuna screamed into her palms, not daring to face Hyunseung ever again.

 

Hyunseung was speechless, embarassed and shy.

 

The two choreographers just started to laugh humourously at the Trouble Maker's reactions. " Yah.. you two... today will be a long day. " 

 

" Oppa!!! I didn't mean to!! I didn't mean to touch your area!!!!!! IT WAS UNNI'S FAULT! FOR SCARING US!!!! " Hyuna put all the blame on the choreographers.

 

" Uh.... i-i-t's okay....... " Hyunseung shyly said.

 

" Okay, okay... You can blame it on us. We'll do this step by step slowly. So nothing....... bad like this occurs again, okay? " The male choreographer laughed.

 

____________________________________________________

 

Woo! 2nd Update done! So in the end I didn't make 2hyun make Junhyung jealous... I don't want some fight to occur within BEAST! haha. Well, Hyuna's innocence really shines through this chapter, LOL. Firstly, not wanting to participate in Hyunseung's evil plan.... and accidently brushing her hand along Hyunseung's.... area! LOL. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Please let me know if there's anything I need to improve on! Oh, and if you don't know what part I was talking about during the choreography, just check out Trouble Maker's MV & live stage in Inkigayo, then you'll definitely know what I'm on about! 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥