Irritating

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

After a while, Hyuna finally broke out of Hyunseung's tight grasp and got off the bed. She tucked in the blankets beside him, not letting any cold air get to his body. Hyuna had too much thoughts running through her head, and a wave emotions over came her body... and her heart. She blushed at the thought of it.

 

Hyuna-ah....I love............you... ' 

 

His voice repeated not twice, but multiple times in her head. She grinned widely, without even knowing and exited the room. Her heart, palpitating fast, faster than usual. Hyuna giggled, covering with her hand shyly.

 

Just then, the main door flung open and a bunch of roudy BEAST's came into the apartment. 

 

" Man Gikwang! You totally embarassed us! How could you------ HYUNA?! " Yoseob said, like a crazy drunk man... Luckily he wasn't drunk enough not to notice Hyuna's presence.

 

Junhyung stepped away from the members, who was covering his view, out of everyone he was the only one who was completely sane. " Hyuna? What are you doing here? " He asked her, noticing her bright flushed red cheeks.

 

Hyuna was too deep in her thought to even notice that the boys were there, even though they were loud as hell. 

 

" HYUNA! " Doojoon yelled, jumping right infront of her face... Causing her to jump and yell.

 

" Yah!!!!! " She whined. " Oppa! How could you scare me?! "

 

" What are you even doing here?? " Gikwang asked in a bored tone.

 

" And why are you blushing? " Junhyung added.

 

" YOU TWO...... NO WAY! " Dongwoon shouted in disbelief.

 

" DON'T TELL ME THE BOTH OF YOU JUST................ " Doojoon didn't complete his sentence, but instead stood there staring at her with absolute shock.

 

The words finally sunk into Hyuna's skin and she realised what they were just thinking of. " ANNIYO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!! " She denied immediately, shaking her hands infront of every member.

 

" ....Then? " Yoseob asked.

 

" Oppa got really drunk so I decided to take him home.... " She explained every detail, whilst the drunkards; minus Junhyung nodded as if they were taking in everything she said.

 

" Oppa, can I talk to you? " Hyuna smiled brightly, looking over at Junhyung who was busy getting a can of coke from the kitchen. 

 

" Huh? Yeah sure. " Junhyung shrugged and followed Hyuna into a spare room that the BEAST had in their apartment.

 

" Oppa! " Hyuna squealed as soon as Junhyung closed the door behind him.

 

His eyes widened at her sudden squeal. " What what what what?! " He panicked.

 

" GUESS WHAT! " Hyuna jumped around Junhyung excitedly.

 

" WHAT?! " Junhyung yelled.

 

" Hyunseung oppa.......... He confessed! " She slightly whispered, just incase the rest would hear.

 

" REALLY?!?!? " Junhyung said in a really suprised tone.

 

" Mmmm! " She nodded happily. " But..... " Her smile turned into a frown. " It was during his sleep.... "

 

" Oh....... " Junhyung sighed. " Is he a man? Why can't he even confess to you.. " Junhyung chuckled.

 

" Oppa..... knew that Hyunseung oppa liked me?! " Hyuna asked and looked at Junhyung in disbelief.

 

Junhyung literally facepalmed himself. " Yes. Ever since day one. " He shook his head. " That's why I broke up with you! Yah, do you ever remember anything I tell you? Earlier today you told me you remembered absolutely everything. " 

 

Hyuna frowned a little. Even though she does love Hyunseung now and has gotten over Junhyung.... The memory of their breakup still hurt, even for a tiny bit.


" Ah . Sorry. " Junhyung apologized instantly.

 

" It's okay. " She smiled.

 

" So er.... What do you plan to do now? " Junhyung asked, taking a sip of his coke calmly.

 

" Well... I think I should tell him how I feel now..... even though he hasn't confessed to me properly... " Hyuna sighed.


" Hm..... " He began to think. " I know what you could do. " He smirked. " Pretend you don't know anything and let's see how long that 4D Prince will take to confess to you. "

 

She thought about it for abit then frowned. " Oppa... what if he never does?! What if he gets over me......? "

 

" That won't happen. " Junhyung laughed. " He loves you alot so he won't ever get over you. "

 

" But.... " She said once again.

 

" Just trust me on this. It'll be fun. " Junhyung smiled at his thoughts.

 

" Well..... okay... " Hyuna replied with much hesitation, but in the end proceeded with Junhyung's plan.

 

 

@ MUSIC BANK

 

" Oppa~ Are you sure you don't know what happened on the night of Junhyung oppa's birthday?? " Hyuna asked Hyunseung for probably the 200th time ever since the incident.

 

" Yes Hyuna-ah, I don't know.. I was drunk~ " Hyunseung cooed, fixing his clothes. The Trouble Makers had finished their christmas special stage for Music bank. 

 

She stayed quiet for awhile, wanting to blurt out everything to him but she remembered Junhyung's plan. " Are you sure? " She pouted. 

 

" Yes I'm sure! " Hyunseung said, with irritation evident in his voice. " Why do you keep asking me this question? Everytime we talk, you just bring up this stupid question all the time! " He snapped at her.

 

She frowned as Hyunseung's sudden yelling scared her and saddened her. She stared at him, her tears threatenning to fall from her eyes. Ever since the incident happened, Hyunseung changed dramatically. He was no longer the sweet Hyunseung she knew, 'Did he give up on me already?' Thoughts such as this ran through her head. 

 

" Fine... " She faced away from him and packed up her belongings. 

 

" Okay, let's go you two. " Their managers announced.

 

Hyuna left the room first, playing with her Ipad, with Hyunseung following along.

 

The two got out of the building, a distance away from eachother. Fans outside gathered, squealing as soon as they saw the duo come out. They both smiled and waved to the countless of crazy fans.

 

" HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG! " The fans chanted, wanting the Trouble Maker's to do some fanservice.

 

Instead of doing so, Hyunseung just began to make cute faces at the crowd, making them go even more crazy.

 

It was absolutely cute, but to Hyuna it deeply irritated her. She walked off, typing on her ipad.

 

' Oppa! I hate you! Your stupid plan isn't working at all :( '

 

' It's Christmas soon, I bet he's planning something epic. I bet you. '

 

____________________________________________________

 

Double update? /smirks/ Please read the next chapter.

 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥