Not so thoughtful breakfast

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

" HI YEOM~~~~ " Hyuna entered the dance studio at 5am and found a lifeless Hyunseung lying in the middle of the room. " Oppa?! " She panicked and ran over to his side. She started to shake him. " Oppa!!! " 

 

Hyunseung groaned. " Hm...... " He shifted.

 

" Yah.... You scared me. " Hyuna pouted as she talked to the sleeping Hyunseung.

 

" Mmmm... " 

 

" Oppa looks really exhausted..... " Hyuna mumbled to herself as she studied the features of Hyunseung's flawless face, but this flawless face not only looked exhaused, but it also looked sad.

 

Hyunseung shifted from his position and finally, his eyes started to flutter open slowly. " Ah.... Hyuna-ah... " Hyunseung said tiredly.

 

" Aigoo oppa you're scaring me! " Hyuna exclaimed, but Hyunseung still seemed to be sleeping...well, dreaming.

 

" I love.....y---- " Before he could say 'you' Beast's manager came into the dance studio. The confused Hyuna stared at Hyunseung, trying to figure out what he was dreaming about, and who he was dreaming about. 

 

" Hyuna! You're here! " Beast's manager shouted, snapping Hyuna out of her daze, she quickly shrugged off Hyunseung's words.

 

" Oh huh? Hi oppa! " She waved at him. " But oppa, what's... wrong with Hyunseung oppa? " 

 

" He was bored, so he was practicing since late at night. " 

 

" MWO?! Late at night?!?!?! " Hyuna exclaimed worriedly. 


" Yeah, when Hyunseung gets bored he practices his dancing. He still thinks he needs to improve, so instead of sleeping... He likes to practice. " The manager also shook his head. " He's been having insomnia alot, recently too. "

 

" Ah I see.... " Hyuna sighed. The room was quite silent and awkward for awhile until an idea was formed in her head. " Manager Oppa! "

 

" Hm? "

 

" What time do me and Hyunseung oppa have to go to Inkigayo? "


" Hum..... In about... " The manager checked his watch. " 8 hours. "

 

" Ah.... Oppa~~~~ " Hyuna whined cutely. " Could you take Hyunseung oppa and me to Beast's dorm?? "

 

" Huh? Why? " 

 

" Well... Beast has been travelling alot recently right oppa? And Hyunseung oppa and I are doing this unit together... So everyone must be tired... " She paused for a bit. " I was wondering.... if I could cook them... a nice breakfast! Especially for Hyunseung oppa. " Hyuna pleaded, with her sparkling eyes.

 

Beast's manager thought abit, before nodding in defeat. " But after they finish eating, you and Hyunseung have to go back to practice. "

 

" Okay oppa! " Hyuna grinned widely and attempted to wake up Hyunseung again. " Oppa... ppali..... fried chicken is waiting for you at home... " She whispered in his ear.

 

Hyunseung instinctly woke up, sitting up from his laying position. " FRIED CHICKEN?! WHERE??? " He shouted excitedly.

 

" Aish oppa! Fried Chicken is the only thing that will wake you up!? " Hyuna exclaimed.

 

" Hyuna-ah! Where's the fried chicken?!???? " Hyunseung searched the dance studio.

 

" Oppa, let's go back to the dorm first. " Hyuna smiled, pulling him out of the door and out of the building.

 

 

" I'm home~~ " Hyunseung cooed as he entered the dorm he shared with BEAST. It was completely silent, everyone was probably still asleep. Hyuna followed in after.

 

" Annyeong ha seyo..... " She whispered quietly, taking off her shoes in the process.

 

The two walked towards the living room to find 5 men sprawled all around the lounge room, sleeping. 

 

" Omo! " Hyuna 'quitely' exclaimed as she saw a few of them shirtless. She instantly covered her eyes with her hands. 

 

Hyunseung chuckled at her reaction while picking up the blankets that were thrown around. " Aish these guys... " He placed the blankets on top of those who were half . " It's okay... you can look now. " Hyunseung laughed.

 

Hyuna sighed of relief and uncovered her eyes. " Oppa, you go and rest too. " 

 

" Huh? but what about you? " Hyunseung raised his eyebrow.

 

" Oh oppa.. I'm about to leave soon, I just have to... tell Junhyung oppa something. " She lied but without knowing, she hurt Hyunseung in the process.

 

" Ah....... " Hyunseung said in a dissapointed tone. 

 

She came here with me just to tell Junhyung something? He thought to himself.

 

" Well, I'm going to sleep in my room now... " He tried to say in a happy tone but failed instead. " Have fun... With Junhyung. " And with that, he quickly left the lounge room and proceeded into the bedroom.

 

" Aish, why is he so moody?! " Hyuna sighed and made her way towards the kitchen, but with doing so, she accidently tripped over someone's foot. "AH! " She yelled as she felldown. but then quickly covered . She looked around her to see a few of the members shifting, but luckily still not waking up.

 

" Eh? Hyuna-ah???? " A male voice whispered tiredly.

 

Aish I'm caught!!!!! 

 

" Uh... " She slowly turned around to see who she tripped over and it was Dongwoon. " Hi... oppa.. " She said shyly, rubbing the back of her neck.

 

" Hyuna-ah...? What are you doing here?? " Dongwoon whispered, finally realising the situation.

 

She placed her index finger on her lips, indicating Dongwoon to quiet down abit. " I'm gonna cook you all breakfast... " Hyuna smiled slightly.

 

" Jinja?! " Dongwoon ignored her indication and exclaimed quite loudly.

 

" Yah~~~ " Hyuna whispered softly. Making Dongwoon immediately apologize.

 

" But... Hyuna-ah.. " He stood up and dragged her to the kitchen. " We have no groceries whatsoever. " He opened the fridge for her to inspect and it was true, their fridge was completely empty.

 

" Wah jinja... What do you guys eat?! " Hyuna frowned.

 

" Cup noodles... " Dongwoon shyly look around, avoiding her eyes. 

 

" Aish! That's really not healthy for all of you! " Hyuna scolded him. Seeing as how Hyuna was younger than Dongwoon, it was awkward for him to be scolded by her.

 

" Come let's go shopping. " Hyuna dragged him out the door.

 

" But Hyuna-ah.... my image! " Dongwoon protested, but ended up getting a beanie thrown to his face.

 

" That should be enough! " Hyuna giggled as she pulled Dongwoon out the door with her.

 

The two had finished grocery shopping together, and they were on the way home.

 

" Oppa~~ " Hyuna cutely said.

 

" Yeah? What is it? " Dongwoon asked her, looking around carefully just incase there were any fans around.

 

" Can you buy me icecream? "

 

" MWO? Icecream at...... 7am in the morning?! Are you serious?? " Dongwoon said, as he was outraged.

 

Hyuna pouted and nodded. " It's really nice you know! You should try it! "

 

" But you're an idol shouldn't you be-- " He was interrupted.

 

" Just because I'm an idol doesn't mean I can't eat icecream and things like that! I never get fat... so it's okay~ " She argued back.

 

" Ah.. ok ok! " He quickly ran to the nearby convenience store and then came out shortly after with icecream.

 

" YAY! " Hyuna jumped around excitedly, passing Dongwoon all grocery bags she was holding and snatched the icecream off him. " Thanks oppa! " 

 

" Heh, no problem. " Dongwoon continued to walk the way back to the dorm.

 

The two were silent, but just before they reached the dorm, Dongwoon broke the silence.

 

" Hey Hyuna-ah.. "

 

" Hmm oppa? " Hyuna continued to eat her icecream peacefully.

 

" You and Hyunseung hyung are really close now... right? " 

 

Hyuna's attention was now fixed on Dongwoon. " Yeah, we are. Why do you ask oppa? "

 

" Ah.... no... It's... just... ah forget it. " Dongwoon was suddenly pulled back by Hyuna.

 

" What's wrong with Hyunseung oppa? What's hapenning? " Hyuna asked worriedly, suddenly she remembered what happened earlier in the dance studio.

 

" He's been acting rather.... different lately.. " Dongwoon confessed, looking on the ground.

 

" ... Different.... how? " Hyuna frowned.

 

" I don't know.... But me and the others think something's troubling him... but... he hasn't told us anything. " He sighed.

 

" Ah.... " Hyuna sighed sadly. " But usually when me and oppa are together he seems really happy... Except there was this one day where he was having a bad morning.. but that's about it.. "

 

" Oh..? " Dongwoon was confused. " Whenever hyung is at home... he always looks sad... and deep in thought....... We always ask him if anything is hapenning, but he doesn't tell us anything and instead tells us he's doing great. "

 

" Jin....jinja?? "

 

" Yeah.... We don't know what's hapenning. It's like... Junhyung hyung and Hyunseung hyung switched roles. Junhyung hyung used to be super depressed but nowadays he's been the happiest man ever. Whilst Hyunseung hyung used to be the happy one and now he's super depressed. "

 

Hyuna felt guilty, the other members apart from Hyunseung still didn't know about her and Junhyung but at the same time she was more worried about Hyunseung. " AISH I'M SO CONFUSED! " Hyuna whined in frustration.

 

" So-sorry... I didn't mean to... " Dongwoon apologized. " I just wanted to see... if you knew what was going on with hyung... " He opened the door to the dorm.

 

" Oh huh? It's not your fault... I just don't know why oppa doesn't tell me things like this. He usually tells me everything.. " She said quietly, not wanting any of the members to hear them. 

 

Hyuna and Dongwoon were greeted by Yoseob, Junhyung, Doojoon and Kikwang at the door. " MAKNAE WHERE DID YOU GO?! "

 

" Ah! " The two shouted in suprise in unision.

 

" H-hyuna....ah?? " Junhyung was shocked at his girlfriend's appearance at their dorm.

 

" Hi.... oppas~~ " Hyuna greeted them shyly.

 

" What are you doing here Hyuna-ah?? " Doojoon asked.

 

" Hyung! She's here to cook us breakfast!! " Dongwoon told his hyungs excitedly.

 

" JINJA?! " They all said in unision.

 

" Ne... you've all been very tired right? " Hyuna asked them all.

 

" Ne! We've been hungry too! " Yoseob patted his stomach.

 

Hyuna giggled. " Okay oppas~ You all go sit and rest and I'll start cooking! " She pushed them all to the lounge and secretly sent Junhyung, who was lost and confused... a wink.

 

She skipped into the kitchen and began to unpack the grocery bags.

 

Hyunseung P.O.V

 

I woke up to the sound of the members laughing. They laugh really loud, do they even know I'm sleeping? Aish. I slowly got up from my bed, and walked out to the lounge room.

 

Doojoon and Yoseob were playing soccer together on the playstation, whilst Kikwang and Dongwoon watched. 

 

" Oh! Hyung! You're awake~ " Dongwoon sweetly said to me. Ah this boy is always happy.

 

" Good morning. " I smiled at them and sat down with Kikwang and Dongwoon on the couch. " I'm hungry. " I sighed, leaning my head back on the couch.

 

" Don't worry. Hyuna-ah is almost finished cooking breakfast. " Kikwang said as he yawned. What? Hyuna is here?!?!?!

 

" H-h-hyuna-ah.... is here??? " I asked them. 

 

" Yeah, she and Junhyung are cooking in the lounge. " He replied back to me. Oh... They're together..

 

My heart ached a little bit... Okay not a little bit.. it ached alot. I'm supposed to get over her, but how can I? When I see her everyday? When everything I see reminds me of her? And when I don't see her, I still think of her? How do I forget about her? 

 

I rested my head on the maknaes shoulder, tears threatenning to fall. 

 

" Hyung... you ok? " The maknae asked worriedly.

 

" I'm doing great maknae.. " I replied in a faint voice. " I'm just... really hungry... " I lied to him.

 

" YAH HYUNA-AH! HURRY UP HYUNSEUNG HYUNG IS HUNGRY! " Kikwang yelled as he heard what I had said.

 

" Oh?! Oppa is awake now??? " I heard her cute voice. This is really driving me crazy.

 

" HURRY UP!!! " Kikwang's voice grew louder.

 

" OKAY OKAY! " She yelled back.

 

Hyuna and Junhyung placed dishes and bowls onto the table infront of us.

 

" Oppa, good morning~ " Hyuna sweetly said to me, passing me a pair of chopsticks.

 

I nodded and smiled back at her. " Hi " I said.

 

End of Hyunseung P.O.V

 

BEAST and Hyuna all began to eat Hyuna's special Kimchi Pork Soup together. 

 

" HEY! " Yoseob pointed out to a dish that was placed near Hyunseung, making the rest focus all attention to it aswell. " Why does Hyunseung hyung get eggrolls and we don't?!?!?! " He whined.

 

" YAH!!! " The rest also complained.

 

" Yeah why did Hyunseung get something special and we didn't huh?! " Junhyung exclaimed, then leaned into her ear and whispered " Why didn't you give your boyfriend something special?? "

 

" Yah~~ " Hyuna whined pushing Junhyung away. He continued to poke her and pester her.

 

" Hey.... you two... " Doojoon raised his eyebrow in amusement. " You two have been teasing eachother all day... "

 

" Hyunseung oppa is busier than all of you! So I decided to cook him an extra dish! " She stuck out her tongue, completely ignoring what Doojoon had said.

 

" Hey~~~ Don't change the subject!! " Kikwang joined in with Doojoon.

 

" Yeah! What's going on between the two of you?? " Dongwoon and Yoseob said in unision, whilst Hyunseung stayed quiet, taking bites of his breakfast.

 

" Are the two of you dating?! " Doojoon asked them, making Junhyung suddenly choke on the rice that was already in his mouth. 

 

" Eww Junhyung!! " Yoseob exclaimed.

 

" That... that's absolutely not true! " Junhyung stood up and protested.

" It's not true! " Hyuna said at the same time as Junhyung, doing the exact same actions.

 

" Eyyyy~~~~ " They all teased, minus Hyunseung who was already on the verge of tears.

 

" Hey do you want to die?! " Junhyung threatened all of them, making them stop with the teasing. " Kim Hyuna, keep eating your food! " Hyuna obediently sat down and began to eat her food again.

 

Hyunseung couldn't hold back his tears anymore, before they could fall out.. he stood up and ran out of the apartment.

 

" HYUNSEUNG-AH! " The members shouted as they saw Hyunseung run at the speed of lightning.

 

" OPPA! " Hyuna also yelled. She looked back at Hyunseung's bowl. He hadn't eaten the eggrolls she prepared especially for him and not even half of his rice was eaten. She frowned. What exactly was wrong with Hyunseung?

 

" Where is he going???? " Doojoon asked the others.

 

" I don't know!!! " Kikwang panicked.

 

" Quick let's go follow him! " Yoseob quickly stood up but then was stopped by Junhyung.

 

" Hey... calm down. " Junhyung said in a calming voice. " I'll go.... follow him. You all stay here. " He quickly ran out of the door.

 

Hyuna followed behind him " Bubby!!! " She yelled out to Junhyung.

 

He stopped and turned around. " Hey.. I told you to stay. "

 

" I... I'm worried..... What's wrong with Hyunseung oppa?? " Hyuna cried into his chest.

 

" Shhh.... It's okay it's okay... I'm not sure what's wrong with Hyunseung either... But I think I know.. " Junhyung sighed, patting her hair. 


" Huh... What do you think's bothering him..? " Hyuna asked as she pulled back, looking into his eyes.

 

He took a deep breath before saying " I'll... tell you later.. " and quickly ran off.

 

Hyuna watched him run off returned back to the dorm, still, with tears streaming down her face.

 

 

Junhyung ran everywhere and anywhere. With both worry and panic running through his mind. It was an extremely cold day, and Hyunseung wasn't wearing much that would protect him from the coldness and keep him warm.

 

Luckily, Junhyung was well disguised and no one could recognize him. Also, the fact that he was running through the streets made it even more difficult to distinguish that he was the rapper of BEAST, Yong Junhyung.

 

The only place left to search was Hyunseung's favourite dance studio, in Cube's building.

 

" He has to be here.... He has to... " Junhyung whispered to himself, before turning the door knob to the dance room.

 

____________________________________________________

 

I'm back! It's been awhile right? I'm really sorry! I made you all wait T_T And I made you all wait with this really sad chapter... Aigoooo~ I also left you guys with a cliff hanger... so you all must hate me to death right now! Aish, Jang Hyunseung! Why are you being like this?! Don't cry TT...

I just wanted to warn you guys that the next chapter MAY be extremely sad.. I haven't written it up yet, but hopefully it will be up tomorrow!

Ah right, the reason why I haven't been posting chapters for awhile is that.. I've been really... uncreative lately. I don't know what's wrong with me honestly! But let's hope and pray that my creative-ness will come back soon and that I can make you guys happy with more chapters!!!! 

Sorry about the main image too! I couldn't find a picture suitable for this chapter, but I'll go look and hopefully have a different image uploaded! Thanks everyone!

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥