Hyunseung's side

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

Hyunseung finally awoke from his 4 hour nap, trying to get up, all he felt was pain. His body, his heart and especially the cheek that Hyuna had slapped, still stung. This was when he then realised that, everything wasn't a dream... Hyuna wasn't his anymore, there was no more relationship and his first girlfriend was out of his grasp, just like that.

 

" She really ended it.....She really threw me away. " Hyunseung whispered to himself, staring at his wallpaper which was a cute selca she had taken on his phone only for him to see. " How...how could you do this to me darling? " He cried, wiping away the tears that began to endlessly fall from his eyes. 

 

" I've given this alot of thought and I don't want you getting hurt anymore. It's best if we break up. It'll be the best for the both of us! We can start over and become friends again. "

 

The words she had told him hours ago were the ones he remembered the most, the one that hurt his heart the most. Ever since they started dating, Hyunseung would always picture their future, the happy moments they could've had, the bright smile he liked becoming even brighter...but obviously, he didn't picture that this situation would come along. He always dreamed of having a happy ending with Hyuna.

 

" Can we really become friends again? " Hyunseung, like a fool talked to his phone wallpaper yet again. His mind full of doubts, full of worries, yet...full of thoughts of her and only her. He wondered what she was doing right at this current moment. Was she smiling and happy now that they were no longer together? Or was she like him?

 

What he didn't know that on the other side, Hyuna too, was acting the same way as him.

 

He laid back down on his bed, sighing to himself while his tears still streaming down his face. He could barely remember the time where he cried this much and without her being the reason. Hyunseung's memories with his precious 'darling' started to replay in his mind. Hyunseung remembered the very first kiss, to the very last.....He remembered how shy he was to even lay a hand on her when they would practice their dance, he especially remembered their 'special' kiss for the MNET Asian Music Awards.

 

"Ha.....I'm going crazy." Hyunseung sourly laughed to himself, hitting his chest. He wanted to stop all the feelings of pain he felt right now.

 

He heard the door of the room creak, signalling that someone had just gone in. He turned his back towards the door, not letting whoever came in see his foolish face and the tears that could never stop.

 

" Hyunseung-ah..." A low, raspy voice called out, coming closer to Hyunseung.

 

" What do you want...." Hyunseung said in a pissed off tone, indicating he wasn't in the best mood to speak to his bestfriend, the ex boyfriend of his ex girlfriend. 

 

" Let's talk." Junhyung sat on the edge of Hyunseung's bed, staring at his back.

 

" So you can tell me I should get over her? That we weren't meant to be? That she loved you more than she loved me? I already know all of that, so you can leave me alone now. " He bitterly replied.

 

"....What? " Junhyung was taken aback by Hyunseung's statements. Hyunseung wasn't the type to say such crude things, but what could he say? Being in a situation like this for the first time, of course he would be acting this way. " No....It's nothing like that Hyunseung-ah."

 

" Just hear me out here...Listen to me okay? " Junhyung pleaded, not wanting to see his bestfriend behave in such a manner. 

 

Hyunseung remained in the same position, staring at his phone wallpaper while staying quiet, waiting for Junhyung to speak.

 

" No, I didn't come to tell you to get over her, I didn't come to tell you, you two were meant to be and definitely....She did not love me as much as she loves you, Hyunseung-ah. Everyone can see it, she loves you to the moon and back. Are you blind? " Junhyung sighed. " Things may have gotten hard after being found out and you are being forced to separate....but face it, if you two really love eachother then you would do everything to stay together. Aren't I right? Love involves overcoming any sort of obstacle that a couple could come across. But look at you right now, you're laying here, sulking and doing nothing. I know the boys and I said something the other night, but after awhile of thinking...I realised the things we said wasn't right. Who were we to tell you what to do? So I told them what I felt and they all started to realise their faults...So forgive us for telling you to break up with her. "

 

" What's the use of doing something now? She already gave up on me.......She threw everything away. Our memories, our relationship and she threw me away too. The president wont let us date, so what's the use? What's the use Yong Junhyung? Tell me! " He finally sat up, grabbing the collars of Junhyung's shirt and shaking him.

 

" Fight for her, show papa Hong how much you love her, convince her to fight this through with you. " Junhyung said with a hopeful voice.

 

" No...it's going to ruin her career. We broke the contract already, it's not going to work....." Hyunseung looked away and sighed.

 

" Papa Hong loves Hyuna too much to even let her go, after coming out of the office I noticed the look on his face. Although he yelled and was angry towards the both of you, when he exited the office he had a rather solemn look on his face. He's not angry that the two of you were dating, but the fact that the one girl he treated very much like his own daughter had lied to him. " Junhyung explained. 

 

" Then why the hell did he tell us to break up then?! If you're so smart then why don't you tell me the reason for that?! " Hyunseung angrily shouted in Junhyung's face.

 

" That....I haven't figured out yet.." Junhyung replied, looking down and feeling hopeless.

 

Hyunseung pushed Junhyung away lightly before whispering " I knew it... " He laid back down on his bed, facing away from Junhyung, tears starting to run down his face again.

 

" Don't give up Jang Hyunseung......I believe you will fight for this. " Junhyung patted Hyunseung's back. " And because you helped me during the many times I needed it, since you need me now...I'm going to give back all the help you need. "

 

 "I'm going to help you"

 


Yay update again!!! >3< So happy people still read this fanfic even though I haven't gotten much comments huhu ;~;

But I still love every single one of my subscribers and commenters! Thank you for all the support, I will continue this fanfic until the very end! Until all ties between the Trouble Maker couple has been cut off : )

How's my writing skills though? I feel like I've lost all my ability to write over the past two months...So tell me, has it gotten worse? Or better?

But anyways! oooOOoo~ What does everyone think of this chapter? And sorry it's always Junhyung that's giving our Hyunseung advice.... Junhyung is really the most experienced in relationships in BEAST so I feel that he's the only one that can have these types of talks with Hyunseung.

And how do you think Junhyung is going to help~~~? Let's wait and see hehe. 

 

♥ COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! ♥