Hyuna's side

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

I'M BACK!


 

" It's all my fault.....all my fault..." Hyuna whispered and sobbed to herself, hitting the sides of her head with her hands curled up into fists. She sat in the corner of 4 Minute's practice room mumbling nothing but nonsense to herself after her intense fight with Hyunseung. Hyuna didn't want this, she didn't want to hurt Hyunseung in the way she just did, didn't want to yell and scream at him like he wasn't important to her. She loved him and still does, to the point where she would stand outside in the cold in the hours just to be with him, keep secrets from the other loved ones but not to the point where it could...

 

ruin his career

 

Hyuna wasn't ready for Hyunseung's career to be ruined, she knew he worked so hard. She remembered the old Hyunseung back in his trainee days after being eliminated from YG. He worked day and night in Cube's dance studio, just to get to where he was now. Hyuna didn't want for all that to go to waste and for most of all, for him to gain anti fans.

 

"Everyone can hate me, just not Hyunseung oppa..." She whispered to herself, tears still endlessly falling down her cheeks.

 

A small knock was heard on the wooden door of the practice studio. " Hi baby girl...~ " a soft voice called in English.

 

Hyuna slowly looked up, only to see her tall labelmate, close friend, sister from another mother... G.NA.

 

" Unnie... " She called out, instantly running to her and wrapping her arms around G.NA's slim body. " I...I...I love him so much... "

 

" Oh gosh look at you sweetie... " G.NA Hyuna's hair softly, " It must've been hard.."

 

"Ne...." 

 

" I can't believe you never told me! " The older female tried to break the tension to make Hyuna cheer up a little, but even though G.NA always made Hyuna laugh, not this time. " Let's sit down and talk this out..okay? " She helped sit Hyuna down on the floor and passed her a bottle of water. " You're already so skinny, you can't tire yourself out like this babe! You know I'm jealous of your body... "

 

Hyuna still refused to smile and kept looking down at her fingers. " I'm..I'm sorry.."

 

" Hey hey..why are you apologizing? You know I'm just playing with you! Now let's sort out these problems of yours. C'mon tell me everything your feeling right now "

 

" Hyunseung oppa and I...just fought......I yelled at him....and I made him seem like he was worthless to me...but he's really not! I really love oppa! It's just....I don't want his career to be ruined......he worked so hard......he asked me..if I wanted to date secretly behind everyone's back...but I really can't do that anymore unnie, I can't break anyones trust.. I can't let his career be in stake. I just...I just want him to be happy...." Hyuna rambled on and on, luckily G.NA, after knowing Hyuna for 5 years already, could understand every word.

 

" Wow... this is a side I haven't seen of Hyunseung.. He asked you to date him behind everyone's back?! " G.NA asked, while Hyuna nodded. " Well baby girl... I don't know if I can say much, since you know I'm hopless at love. and this may sound major cliche, but....things happen for a reason. "

 

Hyuna looked up to G.NA finally, trying to wipe her tears away and listen to her friend's advice.

 

" Like... everything hapenning right now, there's a reason for everything. The contract you signed when you became a trainee... 'No romantic relationships within the company' you broke it once, it didn't work out well...you broke it again, it didn't work out either. Maybe papa Hong set up this for a reason. Things get tough once you start dating and truly, I think papa Hong doesn't want to see anything like this happen ever. Since both you and Hyunseung are both in the same company the tension builds and frienships may never be re-developed and I reckon papa Hong was really trying to avoid this. He loves us like children and he doesn't want to see us fighting or hating one another. "

 

" I don't...understand. " Hyuna frowned, pouting afterwards.

 

" This is going to hurt but........... Maybe you and Hyunseung weren't meant to be. "

 

Pain struck Hyuna's heart, the words she heard pained her and also saddened her even more.

 

" I'm not trying to tell you to stop loving him, I'm just trying to make you realise things before you do anything rash. If you both really love eachother, then not now but in the future it will work. You never know, maybe next year, or the year after papa Hong may remove the 'dating' rule from your contracts....and if by then you still love eachother then it will work. Take it as a test, to see if you two really love eachother that much to wait that long." G.NA sighed.

 

" And if all in all doesn't work out, then you two weren't meant to be together...But you two can still put aside the past and become good friends like before. It's going to be difficult since you two are in a duo together, but I'll give you all my strength for you to endure this. " She continued, patting Hyuna's head and leaving the room. 

 

Hyuna sat in the room, left alone to think deeply until she was interrupted by her manager.

 

" Hyuna-ya, let's go back to the dorm to rest. Your last stage with Hyunseung will be delayed for a week. " He grabbed her bags and left the room.

 


HELLO EVERYONE!

Did y'all miss me?! I missed you guys omg >____< Does anyone...still want to read this? Because if not I might end it short! So comment and let me know if you still want this to go on~

but...I'm back now and back forever.....BECAUSE! My exams are over and basically, school is a major bludge. So I'll be taking my free time to update this fic every now and then. I missed out on so many 2hyun events so if anyone can think of any 2hyun moments please message me about them so I can write about them in the future chapters coming up!!! :D

Since we have 'Hyuna's side'....We should have a 'Hyunseung's side' too, no? COMING SOON! and you know the drill,

♥ COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! ♥