Pabo

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

Hyunseung contemplated, long and hard. Did Junhyung already know? Why would Junhyung suspect his own bestfriend of having feelings for his girl?


" J-ju.... " Hyunseung stuttered.

 

" Hyunseung-ah. I told you.... Nothing will change.. " Junhyung sighed.

 

" I.....I....I........ " He started to cry again.

 

" Is it Hyuna? " Junhyung asked.

 

He couldn't handle the pressure, the pressure that was taking over his heart ever since he fell in love with Hyuna. Sometimes Hyunseung had wished he had fallen for someone else other than her, he wished that none of this pain came into his life. " Yes.. " He said accidently, letting it slip from his tongue. 

 

The room was filled with complete silence and Hyunseung had finally realised what he just said. Hyunseung immediately sat up, to see Junhyung lying beside him, eyes closed and a calm expression written all over his face. " Junhyung no I didn't mean that! " He instantly said, wanting to slap himself for letting it out so simply.

 

" Junhyung, I'm not in love with her don't worry. I just got my tongue twisted and I didn't know what to say.. but it's absolutely not her! Please! " Hyunseung said, all in one breath. He watched Junhyung sigh deeply and slowly get up. He became scared at what Junhyung would do next, 'what if he hits me? what if he bashes me to death?' Thoughts such as those went through his head. Like, who wouldn't get angry when your bestfriend says he loves your girlfriend?

 

" Hyunseung-ah... " Junhyung calmly said. Although he said it calmly, Hyunseung shut his eyes tightly, getting ready for the big punch from Junhyung. " Hey... I'm not going to hit you.. "

 

He opened his eyes again, to see Junhyung sitting up beside him.  " It's not her. " He lied.

 

" Pabo.... you don't need to lie.. " Junhyung replied almost instantly after hearing Hyunseung's lie. 

 

" .... what? " Hyunseung looked at Junhyung with a confused look on his face.

 

" The one you love. It's her. It's Hyuna, yes? " He waited for Hyunseung to reply, but he didn't. " You've had a crush on her ever since the unit. I know. "

 

Hyunseung stayed quiet, shocked at Junhyung's confession.

 

" I knew, from the way you looked at her, the way you talked to her and how happy you were when you're with her..... But I thought it was only a small crush and that you'd get over her soon, so I let it slide. And I didn't realise til now how much you like her, I'm sorry. " Junhyung said sincerely.

 

" Why... are you apologzing?? " Hyunseung said out of rage. " If it's anyone... It should be me apologizing Junhyung!!! I fell in love with your girl... and it's unreasonable to the bro code! "

 

" Are you being serious Hyunseung? What bro code? Since when did you abide by that??? " Junhyung argued " It's not like you can help your feelings Hyunseung. Your heart will fall for anyone, stuff the bro code. " 

 

" Yeah, I could fall for anyone... but I fell for her... I fell for your girlfriend. " Hyunseung returned back to his depressing self.

 

" Hey hey... I'm sorry I raised I voice.. " Junhyung calmed down.

 

" Here you go again, Yong Junhyung... apologizing when you're not the one at fault.. "

 

" Hyunseung why are you being like this? " Junhyung asked in a hurt tone. " You know our relationship, and nothing will change that. Were you doubting me all along? Did you think that if you told me you had feelings for Hyuna, I would hurt you? I would stop talking to you? "

 

" You don't understand Junhyung-ah... " Hyunseung sighed.

 

" Look, I'm here. I know how you feel about her. Did I abandon you? Did I punch you in the face, like how over-sensitive jerks would to their bestfriend?? "

 

Hyunseung's eyes widened in realisation. He's right. Junhyung said nothing won't change... and he stayed true by it. " I'm sorry... "

 

" What really hurts me more here is that you thought I would do such a thing..... " Junhyung said sadly. " Did you not trust me when I said nothing would change?? "

 

" I just wanted you to be happy Junhyung... "

 

" Be happy how? " 

 


" Your happiness was with her. When the two of you broke up.. you became so different. And when you were back together, your happiness returned. "

 

" But Hyunseung-ah. You traded your own happiness, for mine. " Junhyung reminded him.

 

" Your happiness means much more than mine. "

 

" And so does yours, it means more than mine. " Junhyung replied back. " Also her happiness.. " He murmured quietly. " But Hyunseung-ah. You know, the choice is Hyuna's. Who she wants to be with. "

 

" She doesn't love me. So obviously she would want to be with you but.. Junhyung, Don't breakup with her. She's so happy with you. " Hyunseung glared at Junhyung. " If you break up with her, I will not ever forgive you. "

 

" Will you punch me? " Junhyung chuckled.

 

" ... Huh?? " Hyunseung staggered at Junhyung's random question.

 

" I said, will you hit me if I do? " He repeated.

 

" Yes... to the point where you can't open your eyes. " He jokingly said back.

 

" Aish you kid. " Junhyung laughed and ruffled Hyunseung's hair. " Don't cry. Pabo. "

 

" I couldn't handle my tears... "

 

" If you cry, you'll make her sad. " Junhyung reminded. " Did you see how she shouted at you an hour ago? "

 

" Mm... " Hyunseung nodded his head.

 

" Now that's someone you owe an apology to. " Junhyung laughed. " She cried onto one of my favorite shirts, making it soaking wet. The both of you Trouble Makers owe me. "

 

" Fine. " Hyunseung finally smiled. " I'll apologize to her, but I'm not going to tell her the reason behind my tears... "

 

" Oh. I'm supposed to report to her about that. " Junhyung laughed evily.

 

" What?! No don't tell her! " Hyunseung yelled.

 

" Ok I won't. " Junhyung slightly nudged Hyunseung. " You guys have to practice for Inkigayo. I'll go pick her up. For the mean time, you go wash your face or something. Your eyes are puffy as hell. "

 

" Hey!!! " Hyunesung whined.

 

" You'll see her soon. " Junhyung smiled. " I'll see you back at the dorm later yea? Take care. " And with that, Junhyung left.

 

Hyunseung sat in the dance room, sighing of relief. He feels asif a tonne of weight on his shoulders, has been lifted. But there was still some remaining, the confession to Hyuna. 

 

" I'm not going to confess to her. I can't. I'm just going to live happily and find someone else. Better yet, just focus on your career Jang Hyunseung. JS, you can do this! " Hyunseung cheered himself on and waited for Hyuna to come and practice.

 

 

20 minutes after, Hyuna panickly ran through the Cube building to get to the dance studio. " Oppaaa!!!!!!!! " She screamed, jumping into Hyunseung's arms, as he was practicing.

 

" Ca....can't...breaa....the... " Hyunseung struggled to say as he felt Hyuna's arms locked tightly around him. 

 

She didn't listen and instead hugging him even more tighter.

 

" Hyun.....Hyuna-ah!!! " He yelled, losing his breath.

 

" Oh.... " Hyuna quickly backed away, blushing. " Sorry... " She giggled.

 

" Anniyo, I'm sorry. " Hyunseung smiled. " I made you worried. "

 

" INDEED YOU DID! " She shouted. " Don't ever do that again... ok?! " She slapped him on the shoulder.


" Okay, okay. " Hyunseung ruffled her hair.

 

" I almost died to death, worrying about you.. " Hyuna hugged him again, this time abit softer. " Don't hide anything from me ever! " She whined.

 

Everything was quiet until Hyuna's phone rang.

 

' You have a message~! '

 

Hyuna immediately let go of Hyunseung and checked her phone.

 

" You're not going to ask me why I was crying earlier? " Hyunseung teasingly asked.

 

" Nope! " Hyuna replied cheerfully. " Junhyung oppa just texted me, telling me that he'll tell me later tonight when we meet. " She stuck her tongue out, playfully at him.

 

" WHAT?! " Hyunseung yelled. " Give me your phone!!!! "

 

" What, why?!?!? " Hyuna whined.

 

" Just give it! " Hyunseung snatched her phone away and started typing.

 

If you tell her, you're dead!!!!! - JS 

 

After it had sent, he deleted the evidence and looked up to see Hyuna pouting at him.

 

" If Junhyung oppa doesn't tell me anything tonight, You're dead oppa!!!! " 

 

____________________________________________________

 

I like JunSeung okay?! keke. So they had their moment~~ lalalala ^^ So.. what do you think'll happen next huh huh huh? I'm writing the next chapter right now, so It'll be up in a few hours! I PROMISE! 

Oh I wanted to let you guys know that these chapters are still based in 2011 *___* And this is all hapenning before Christmas~ I'll be removing the Christmas Bonus chapter soon and will be re-uploading an edited version of it, after a few chapters :) I must catch up and get to 2012 already LOL.

Tell me what you guys think about this chapter.... and what you think'll happen next :3 Leave a comment below! I love you all~~~~ My precious subscribers!

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥