Last

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

cr. to Kyotae of tumblr for the picture ♥

____________________________________________________

 

" Oppa I'll see you soon okay? " Hyuna hugged Hyunseung as she was about to leave the SBS building, after performing on Inkigayo.

 

" Ne. Say hi to Junhyung for me. " He patted her head and smiled sweetly at her.

 

" I will ~~~ ! " She said excitedly, running off, halfway through her run she turned around again and saw Hyunseung watching her. " Oppa! " She shouted. " If you ever feel like crying, I'll come running okay? " She giggled and continued to run off.

 

" Aigoo, that girl. Never fails to make me smile. " Hyunseung smiled as he returned to his waiting room to pack up his stuff.

 

 

Hyuna got to the SBS parking lot and it didn't take her long to find her boyfriend. " Oppa! " She squealed, her voice echoing through the whole parking lot. There he was, the Joker, leaning on his car with his sunglasses on, while looking through his phone. 

 

He looked up as he heard her cute voice and smiled at her, holding out his arms for a hug.

 

She smiled and quickly ran over to him and she was quickly caught into his embrace. " What was Hyunseung oppa crying about earlier on?? " She asked instantly.

 

" What? Not even a 'hello' or an 'how was your day' to your dearest boyfriend? " Junhyung complained.

 

" Aigooo I'm sorry! I missed you... " She hugged him tight.

 

He chuckled lowly. " Already? "

 

" Mhm. " She inhaled his scent and hugged him tighter.

 

" I missed you too. " He replied, hugging her tighter whilst patting her head. " I'll tell you why Hyunseung was crying, later. "

 

" Okay....But oppa. " She pulled back suddenly. " It's what, 10 at night? And you're wearing sunglasses? Really?? " Hyuna asked sarcastically.

 

" Hey! " he quickly argued back. " I love my sunglasses. " 

 

" More than me?! " 

 

" Ah huh! " Junhyung stuck his tongue out.

 

" Fine. I'm going. " Hyuna turned around and started to walk off.

 

" Hey! Hey!!!! " Junhyung yelled, running after her. " Look! I'm not wearing them anymore~~~ I love you more okay?? " 

 

She giggled. " Okay~ I belive you! " She showed her eyesmile.

 

" Where do you want to go babygirl? " Junhyung asked, leading her towards his car.

 

" Hmm.... " Hyuna thought, before getting in the car. Junhyung got into the drivers seat and buckled their seatbelts. " Let's go to our dorm. " She yawned. " I don't want to go anywhere extravagent~ "

 

" .... Are you sure? " Junhyung asked.

 

" Huh? Of course oppa. Unnie's arent coming home today, they'll be going to their hometowns.. " Hyuna explained.

 

" Why aren't you going home?? "

 

" I want to spend time with you!!! " Hyuna quickly replied, getting all excited.

 

Junhyung replied to her with a sigh, making her confused.

 

" You don't want to?? " She pouted, watching him start the car.

 

" Of course I do. " Junhyung held her hand as he started to drive. " Your hand is freezing cold. Let's get you home then. "

 

" Mhm! " Hyuna nodded happily.

 

It was not long before the car ride became silent. It remained silent until Hyuna got frustrated and decided to ask Junhyung " Oppa... is there anything wrong? "

 

" Huh? " Junhyung asked out of his daze, but quickly replied to her. " I was just thinking about some things. "

 

Hyuna frowned. " What are you thinking about?? "

 

" About how much I love you, baby girl. And how much your happiness means to me. " He turned his head, looking at her with a wide grin on his face.

 

Even though it was dark, Hyuna could see his smile, which made her blush. " Oppa. I love you alot! " She squealed. " My happiness is with you hehehehe " She giggled.

 

He let go his hand from hers and moved his hands along her face, feeling her soft features.

 

I'm going to miss you... he thought.

 

" We're here~~~ " Junhyung cooed.

 

" Ah~! Finally! That felt long. " Hyuna stretched, taking off her seatbelt and getting out of the car. Junhyung did the same, whilst grabbing her bags from the car.

 

" Ppali~~ Let's go!! " Hyuna held his free hand and she started to walk towards the dorm she shared with 4Minute.

 

 

" Wow... " Junhyung said, amazed as this was the first time he had entered a girlgroup's dorm. It was like how everyone said it was, neat.. girly and clean. " I wish our dorm was like this... "

 

" What? You wish BEAST's dorm was girly? " Hyuna giggled.

 

" Ah! No! I mean, clean! I'm the only one who ever cleans around the dorm, but it ends up getting messy anyway.. because of the kids. " Junhyung complained.

 

" Aigoooo oppa.. you are boys anyway! " She laughed, plopping herself on the floor, lying down.

 

" Yah! Why are you lying on the ground? " He quickly pulled her up. " If you're tired, lay on your bed darling. "

 

" But oppa! You're here. How can I sleep? " She frowned. " I wanted to spend some time...together.. "

 

" Then let's sleep together. " Junhyung smiled.

 

" WHAT?! " Hyuna bursted out immediately, covering her body protectively " We... we... we can't!! "

 

" Silly! " Junhyung replied instantly, chuckling at her innocent response. " We aren't going to do... THAT... Unless you want to, of course. "

 

"  ANNIYO! " She burried her face into her palms, blushing like crazy.

 

" Aigoo, so silly baby girl. " He clicked his tongue. " I just wanted to lay in bed with you and sleep, that's all. " 

 

Hyuna sighed of relief and looked up at him, to see him laughing at her.  " But oppa.. If we sleep, isn't it a waste of our time?? " 


" We'll nap then. For an hour, then we'll do some stuff. " He explained.

 

" Okay! Quick let's go~!!! " Hyuna squealed excitedly, tugging Junhyung along with her into her room. 

 

The feeling in Hyuna's room made you feel warm and giddy. Her room was too cute, photos of her with her family, group members and Junhyung everywhere. There was one thing in particular that Junhyung stared at, with eyes wide open.

 

" Oh! " Hyuna grabbed the photoframe. " It's a picture of me and Hyunseung oppa, a fan gave it to me. Cute isn't it??? " She smiled, cleaning the dust off the photoframe.

 

" Mhmmm. " He replied, taking his eyes off the photo and looked elsewhere. " Yaaaah~ " He whined, pointing at something in particular while covering his eyes.


" OMG! " Hyuna yelled, running to where Junhyung pointed at. It was her bras lying randomly on the floor.

 

" You're so messy babygirl! " Junhyung laughed, laying himself down on her comfy bed.

 

" And you're a ert oppa! " She replied, quickly finding more stuff she had to hide. 

 

" How am I?! " He argued. " I covered my eyes! " 


" Whatever!!! " She laughed, as she continued to clean her room.

 

" Hey hey, stop cleaning! I thought you were tired.. " Junhyung said worriedly, not wanting her to fall sick if she was too tired.

 

" I am, but I don't want you to see anything else oppa! " 

 

" Just come here! I don't care anymore. heh. " He chuckled, holding his arms out. " Come to your lovely boyfriend. " 

 

Hyuna jumped into Junhyung's arms, laying on the bed. She wrapped her arms around his waist and so did his. " We've never done this before.. " Hyuna confessed, laying her head on Junhyung's chest, near his heart. " And your heart is beating really fast! " She giggled as she listened to his heartbeat.

 

" I want to stay like this forever... " Junhyung sighed deeply. 

 

" Mhmm.... " Hyuna agreed. " We can, oppa. " She smiled.

 

Junhyung wanted to smile, but he felt himself get teary. " I wish we could.. " He mumbled quietly.

 

" Huh?? " Hyuna replied, looking up at him. " Oppa why are you teary??? "

 

" I yawned! " Junhyung lied. " Let's go to sleep baby girl. " He wrapped his arms around her waist tighter, not wanting to let go.

 

Hyuna stared into his eyes for awhile, admiring him. " I love you bubby " She whispered. 

 

He smiled sweetly at her and caressed her face. He traced his fingers lightly around her jaw and cheeks. " I love you too, always. " He breathed out.

 

" Oppa... " Hyuna said tiredly.

 

" Hm? " He started her hair. " What is it, baby? "

 

" Sing me a song..? hehe. " She giggled lightly.

 

" What no! " Junhyung said shyly. " You know I'm a rapper. "

 

" But oppa can sing too... and you sing beautifully. Pleaseeeeee oppa~ " Hyuna begged.

 

" Alright alright. Just for you. " Junhyung gave into her, like always.

 

This may be the last time.. after all.. 

 

" YAY! " Hyuna closed her eyes, anticipating Junhyung's voice.

 

Junhyung cleared his throat and began to sang, though this song was awfully fast, he sang it slowly and quietly only for her to hear.

 

I'm drunk off you today again

I stumble, Even the stars hide infront of you

Mumbling freeze, freeze, freeze

This moment freeze, freeze, freeze

 

In case this farewell will take you away,

nothing can come in between us

this moment freeze, freeze, freeze 

I will stop it freeze, freeze, freeze

 

More than Better than There is nothing like this
I admit it, you are the prettiest
Yes There are a lot of popular words because of you
for example (bbuing bbuing) Like this
When I have such a beauty like you next to me
How am I supposed to sleep in this worry
Like a Doctor you cure me
I stop crying as soon as your hand touches me

English translated lyrics from 'Freeze - B2ST'

 

Junhyung watched Hyuna slowly start to fall into deep sleep as he was singing. He smiled and amired her sleeping face, she was cute when her eyes were open but she's even cuter when they're closed. A tear escaped from Junhyungs eye but he quickly wiped it away and continued to her hair.

 

" I really wish we could stay like this forever. " He whispered softly. " But I'm afraid this is going to be the last time... " He shut his eyes, not wanting this moment to pass but also wanting everything to just be a dream. He didn't want this to happen.

 

" I don't want to let you go... But I don't want to be selfish... " Junhyung leaned in closer to her, softly pecking his lips on hers carefully, not wanting to wake her. " I know you're going to be mad at me... But it's all for the best. " He then kissed her forehead and hugged her tighter.

 

 

He stayed like that for the next hour, not daring to fall asleep. All he wanted to do was hear her soft breathing.

 

" Baby girl.. " He whispered in her ear, making her shift slightly. " Wake up~ " 

 

" Mmmmmmm... " Hyuna groaned in her sleep and turned around, her back facing towards him now. 

 

He chuckled and got off the bed. " I might aswell make her a nice dinner. " He said to himself, making his way towards the kitchen.

 

Junhyung put on an apron and laughed shamelessly at himself whilst looking in the mirror, the apron was pink and he looked absolutely ridiculous. He shook it off and proceeded a healthy meal for her. Although he wasn't the type to cook much, he practiced hard over the past few months learning how to make his meal for her.

 

After a few minutes he had finished preparing her wonderful dinner, Bean Sprout Soup. Not only was this soup was her favourite, it was something that made her healthy and contained lots of vitamin C. He set the table up for her and quickly ran back to her room, not wanting her food to get cold.

 

" Baby girl.. quick wake up! " He shook her this time, getting impatient.

 

Finally, her eyes fluttered open. " Op...oppa?? " She looked at Junhyung confusedly. and finally started to burst into laughter. " Oppa you're wearing a pink apron!!! "

 

" YAH! " He scolded her. " Quick I have a suprise for you! " He picked her up, bridal style making her squeal.

 

He quickly ran towards the living room holding Hyuna in his arms, where he had set her dinner. He placed her down on the ground and she eyed the dinner table, speechless.

 

Junhyung gently pushed her down, making her sit infront of the table.

 

" You made this for me???! " Hyuna asked.

 

Junhyung nodded proudly.

 

" How long did it take you to make this?? " Hyuna looked at him teasingly. She knew Junhyung wasn't the type who cooked very well.

 

" Hey... I practiced cooking this dish... for 3months.. " Junhyung admitted shyly. " I almost burned down the whole building the first time.. " He rubbed the back of his neck.

 

Hyuna bursted out into laughter again.

 

" Shush. " Junhyung scolded her, picking up the spoon and dipping it into the soup. He blew on the spoon, making sure it wasn't hot and held his hand underneath it, placing the spoon near . " Say Ahhh "

 

" Ahhh~ " Hyuna obediently did what she was told to do. " WAHHH~~~~ " She shouted out after she had tasted his soup. " Oppa it's really nice!!! "

 

" It's even nicer because it's me who's feeding you right? " He chuckled, shoving the spoon into again.

 

 

Junhyung and Hyuna headed back to Hyuna's room, after she finished her meal. They again, layed on her bed like previously since they were both sleepy. 

 

Hyuna watched Junhyung look at her so intently, as if he needed to tell her something.

 

" Oppa.. You've been acting weird.. " Hyuna pouted. " Since we saw eachother at the parking lot, til now. "

 

" Have I?? " Junhyung asked sadly, brushing away her hair from her face.

 

" Mmm... It looks like you've been wanting to tell me something.. but you can't. " She traced her fingers over his tattoo lightly. " And you've been doing stuff as if this is the last time we're going to see eachother. " She frowned. " Sleeping with me, singing for me and cooking me dinner.. "

 

Junhyung also frowned. I guess it's time I break it to her. he thought.

 

" Hyuna-ah... " He sighed, long and deep.

 

" Hmmm...? " Hyuna said worriedly, moist forming in her eyes already.

 

" I think we should separate. " He said calmly, tears threatenning to fall from his eyes but he managed to control them.

 

" Wha......what....????? " Hyuna stopped tracing his tattoo and looked at Junhyung in disbelief. " This isn't a funny joke oppa.. "

 

" I'm not joking.. " Junhyung looked deeper into her eyes. 

 

" Then why? Why do you want to separate?! " Hyuna raised her voice.

 

" Because I love you. " Junhyung replied.

 

" That makes no sense at all oppa! You love me, so you're going to break up with me?! " 

 

" I love you and your happiness means the most to me. That's why I'm breaking up with you"

 

" Oppa! My happiness is with you, why can't you understand that? " Hyuna started to cry.

 

Junhyung quickly wiped her tears away, they didn't dare move away from eachother. They lay next to eachother, staring into eachothers eyes.

 

" You are happy with me. " Junhyung smiled, kissing her nose. " But you're happier with someone else. "

 

" Oppa.. I don't .... understand... " Hyuna cried.

 

" Our hearts belong to eachother, but they also belong to someone else. "  He explained. " There are people who deserve us, more than we deserve eachother. "

 

" It .. ma...makes no sen..sense... "

 

" Baby girl, there's someone who loves you more than I do. And you love that person also, more than you love me. "

 

" How do you know oppa. are you me?! Are you Kim Hyuna?? Do you know what I feel????? " Hyuna argued.

 

" No... You haven't realised it. But I have. " Junhyung tried to calm her down, rubbing her arm. " Please trust me on this, but I want you to realise who it is.. instead of me telling you. "

 

" Why.....why... " She started to hit his chest.

 

" Please, don't cry Hyuna-ah. " He pulled her into a hug but she continued to hit his chest. " That person, who I broke up with... still loves me. I still love her too, but not as much as I love you. "

 

" You're confusing.. " Hyuna cried harder. " You caused me pain because of her before, and you're doing it again?? "

 

" Stop, please. " Junhyung held her fists. " I've had my chance with you and I blew it. There's a special someone who cares about you and loves you more than me. He's protecting you everyday, thinking of you everday, and caring for you everyday. You're just blinded by the love you have with me, that's why you can't see him. He really deserves you more than I do. "

 

" Why are you leaving me... Why are you passing me onto someone else as if I am a toy?? " Hyuna sobbed.

 

" It's not like that baby girl. I love you, you know that. But your heart is confused. You love me and another person. But the love you have for the other person is stronger. "

 

" It hurts oppa.... It really hurts.. " 

 

" I'm really sorry babygirl. I want you to be happier than ever. " Junhyung sighed. " Trust me on this... Once you realise.... You'll thank me... "

 

" Now you're being selfish.. " Hyuna pushed him away.

 

" Please try to understand. If you don't I may really not be able to leave you. "


" Then don't..... Jebal... don't leave. "

 

" Baby girl please. " Junhyung begged. " You'll realise the love for that person.. soon. I promise you. "

 

" No.... I don't want to love anyone else.. " Hyuna begged too.

 

" I'll come back to you.... if you don't realise your feelings for him. " Junhyung patted her head. " I promise. "

 

Hyuna didn't reply and instead cried infront of him.

 

" Please go. " She said coldly, wiping away her tears.

 

" Baby girl... "

 

" Please....... I'll talk to you tomorrow.... Just not now.. "

 

Junhyung sighed deeply before agreeing. " Okay... " He regrettably said. She closed her eyes waiting for him to leave.

 

She suddenly felt his hands cup her face but she didn't dare open her eyes. " I really really really love.. you. " He calmly said, before placing his lips on hers, kissing her passionately. She didn't want to kiss him back, but she had no choice since his tongue was asking for entrance. The two shared a heartbreaking kiss.

 

Junhyung broke away and breathed " That is my Last ... " He quickly got up from her bed and placed a blanket over her. He her hair for the last time and kissed her forehead. 

 

Hyuna silently watched his back figure walk out of her room. After hearing the main door close, she cried to herself. Tears uncontrollably coming out of her eyes.

 

" How could he do this to me.. " She sobbed into her pillow, wanting to sleep.

 

 

Junhyung closed and locked the main door to their apartment. 

 

" Hyunseung. Please take care of my girlfriend. "

 

 

____________________________________________________

 

OMG CRYING WHILST WRITING THIS CHAPTER :( Last JunAh moment for this whole fic. I'm so sorry to all JunAh shippers who had to read this. I'm a JunAh shipper myself and omg. This chapter was so heartbreaking I just want to sit in a corner and cry. JUNHYUNG WHY R U BEING LIKE THIS!!!!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO SWEET AND PASS OVER YOUR GIRLFRIEND, THE ONE YOU LOVE THE MOST... TO YOUR BESTFRIEND OMG T__T.

/sigh/ I guess.. Junhyung just wanted Hyunseung to be happy AND Hyuna happy. So I guess it's for a good cause..... But I just really wanted to make my story more realistic now. As alot of you know, Junhyung and Hyuna are really not dating maybe they were or whatever. But as of now, I think Junhyung and Hara are still dating? LOL IDK. Junhyung, my hubby. Just come to me okay ;___;

Hopefully no more sad chapters I hate crying and I hate making you guys cry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

More 2HYUN moments should be coming up now.

What do you guys think about Junhyung's decision, yay or nay? Leave me a comment below! Thank you!

 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥