Seoul Fashion Week

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

YES THIS IS AN UPDATE!



"Trouble Maker will be having a comeback, after 2 years worth of keeping your fans waiting. We're going to have you two come back and once again shock the world." President Hong said with a proud smile on his face. "And your first appearance will begin at the Seoul Fashion week."

 

...


"Ah oppa! How do we appear in public again??? What if we are too obvious??" Hyuna whined, while getting her newly cut blonde short hair straightened and styled.

 

Hyunseung blinked his eyes open, having trouble staying awake after a crazy week of schedules, he just recently got back from Japan too. So much had happened over one year, BEAST's concerts, schedules, comebacks....and even the death of his father. But through all the pain, through all the hardwork and no matter how cold the shoulder Hyunseung gave Hyuna, she stayed by his side and never left it. She loves him that much. It's safe to say though, that Hyunseung was finally returning to his old self, slowly.

 

"We'll be fine..." Hyunseung yawned tiredly, sitting on the chair right next to Hyuna's.

 

Hyuna turned her head and pouted, "Oppa are you sure you can do this? You look so tired..and pale.." She said worriedly, at the same time reaching out for his hand, rubbing her thumb across the top of his.

 

"I'm just a little tired Hyuna-ah, but I'll be fine." He forced a smile at her and looked down at the comforting hand she offered him. His forced smile began to turn into a real one, feeling immediate happiness from just the littlest things that she gave to him. "I missed you alot."

 

"Aigooooo~ Stop telling me this~ You're so cheesy" She giggled, slapping him playfully. She jumped out of her seat once the stylist was finally done with her hair and immediately sat on Hyunseung's lap, arms around his neck. "We're finally coming back!"

 

Hyunseung rolled his eyes playfully at her but wrapped his arms around her small waist. He leaned his head in the crook of her neck but was quickly scolded by his stylist noona. "Yah! I just did your hair!" She complained, but this made Hyunseung rebelliously sink his head deeper, ruffling around abit causing his hair to become messed up a little. He heard the stylist groan and the heels of her shoes thumping away, which made him laugh.

 

The stylists had left and the Trouble Makers finally had their alone time. No words were exchanged, just a knowing stare at one another was enough for the two of them. The closer their lips got, the faster their hearts beated, they would never get used to this feeling. 

 

"HYUNSEUNG, HYUNA YOU TWO ARE DUE OUT IN 15 MIN-........oh crap did I just disturb something?!?!" One of the stage managers had his eyes bulging out, ready to fall out of its sockets.

 

Hyuna, after realising the situation got off of Hyunseung's lap and stood awkwardly beside Hyunseung, who also quickly stood up once she was off his lap. "A-aniyo.. we were just practicing!" Hyuna declared. Hyunseung snickered quietly, realising how believable that excuse was, no one was going to become suspicious of their relationship.

 

"Ahhh, yes. I heard Trouble Maker will be having a comeback, I'll be waiting." He winked at the two. "Anyways, you two need to head out for the photo session in 15minutes, well 13 minutes now..So gogo get changed and head to the area as soon as possible." With that, the stage manager walked back out of the room whistling to the tune of Trouble Maker.

 

...

Hyunseung yawned multiple times while walking with Hyuna towards the photo session area. Also at the same time being constantly asked "Are you okay?" from Hyuna. He stumbled a little, losing his balance making her hold onto his arm. "Oppa, seriously.. You need some rest!"

 

"Okay, okay after this event." Hyunseung about to break into another yawn, forced himself not to. "The camera flashes will wake me anyways." 

 

The Trouble Makers approached the area behind the photo session and waited for their turn. "Hwaiting oppa!" Hyuna held up her fist and gave him a big smile. He smiled at her adorably and pecked her temple, "Let's do this." before taking another step and feeling quite dizzy again.

 

"Aigoo, I guess I'm just gonna have to hold onto you huh?" Hyuna laughed and hooked her arm into Hyunseung's. "I'll be your strength, so if you feel tired.. Please don't faint and just lean on me!" She held onto him tightly, letting him know she was there. He wanted to ruffle her hair so bad, because she was being so adorable..but he couldn't, they were due out soon. 

 

And it was finally their time to shine, Hyunseung and Hyuna walked out from the curtains and onto the redcarpet infront of the photowall. The hall became very loud from the amount of camera shutters going off and many reporters shouting excitedly. The two Trouble Makers suddenly felt very energized because of this. The photo taking begun and soon after, the reporters started asking their questions. They were all basic questions that the two always got in interviews but there was one question that made the hall silent and silenced the duo.

 

"Would you two ever date each other?"

 

Not to become obvious, Hyunseung quickly smiled and said no words.. but inched his face right near Hyuna's almost looking like he was about to kiss her. 

He paused before becoming too close and asked "How about we expose it here?" He smiled which appeared innocent to the reporters but was a teasing smile to Hyuna. 

 

She couldn't say anything, she was still speechless by the question and even more speechless because of Hyunseung's actions right now. 'Yah! What the heck are you doing, you're going to expose us right here right now! We're going to get in trouble!' was what she wanted to say. 

 

"Just kidding" he laughed and pulled back and smiled at the reporters. The question was left unanswered and suprisingly, the reporters didn't mind. The photo taking and short interview went along and some time after, the Trouble Makers headed to the event where the models walked the runway,

 

 

The two shared their laughs and smiles while watching the runway, trying to look as focused as they could due to the many cameras that were around but they couldn't help but talk to eachother.

 

"Did you like my answer?" Hyunseung whispered into her ears.

 

 

"Yah oppa~ We could've been exposed." She whined softly in his ears. "But..yes I liked it. Who wouldn't want to date Jang Hyunseung either?


AHHHHHH. It's been a while! But I'm not going to be updating often :( I have begun my last highschool year ever and this time next year I will be free! So please understand that I am busy. This is a rare update because I COULD NOT CONTAIN MY FEELS FROM THE TEASER! And also these photos~ I just wanted to update you guys on what I think happened at this event, which is probably not true.. but you know, we can always believe this is what truly happened ;)

I also wanted to let you guys know, that I watched 4MINUTE's concert at Sydney, that happened last September the 1st. I was right in the middle and right infront of the stage! First row! :-) The 4minute girls are very sweet and they know how to please the fans! I shared eye contact with alot of them since I was in the centre & right at the front.. and Hyuna knelt down infront of me holding out her mic a couple of times! I will share some more stories regarding the concert if you guys are interested, and I'll make sure to show you all some photos of our lovely Hyuna♥

Hope to hear alot from you guys, I miss you all!

Subscribe & Comment, leave me a message! I don't bite ^^ ♥