United Cube in London

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

The trouble makers have just finished filming Inkigayo and now they're off to go to London for the United Cube Concert. Hyunseung had arrived at the airport first so he had to wait for Hyuna. None of the fans knew they were scheduled to leave Korea at the time, so Hyunseung felt free.

 

Finally, Hyuna's van arrived and Hyunseung ran up to it excitedly.

 

Hyuna's manager ran over to the other side of the car and opened her door. Hyunseung excitedly threw his free hand in the air, with a bag in the other and started to dance. 

 

" Oppa! " Hyuna squealed, getting out of the van. She saw Hyunseung dancing and she followed his rhythm. 

 

" Hey, we're wearing couple clothing! " Hyunseung laughed, pointing at her outfit. It was true, from head to toe he was dressed in black... and so was she.

 

" Anni! " Hyuna denied. " Oppa copied me, merrong. " She stuck out her tongue, making him chuckle.

 

" Okay, okay let's go. " Their managers said, pushing them towards the entrance of the airport. Hyunseung was leading while Hyuna lazily dragged her feet behind. She had just broken up with Junhyung and had no contact ever again with him whatsoever, even though she was still sad and her heart was broken... Hyunseung managed to always make her feel happy, safe and secure.

 

" Aigoo..." Hyunseung sighed as they lined up behind people who were waiting to get into the transit area. " My neck hurts. " He complained. " Why are we so tired? "

 

Hyuna sighed also, and rubbed her eyes. " It's because we haven't been getting enough sleep... "

 

" Ah... yea... especially you. " Hyunseung said accidently, then nervously chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. 

 

She giggled but it didn't last for long, she continued to rub her eyes.

 

" Sorry, I didn't mean to. " Hyunseung apologized.

 

" Shhh oppa! Manager oppas are right here!" Hyuna exclaimed, giggling.

 

" What are you trouble makers hiding?! " Their managers raised an eyebrow.

 

" Nothing at all. " Hyuna and Hyunseung smiled innocently, putting their hands behind their back.

 

Their managers scoffed and walked into the transit area.

 

" Oppa, can you give me the camera? " Hyuna asked the MBC cameraman, he was filming them for a United Cube documentary. The camera man kindly handed over the camera to Hyuna whilst she gave her bag to Hyunseung to hold.

 

They started to walk through the hallway to get to the plane when Hyuna shouted " Oppa! This is amazing! This looks like a music video! " She held up the camera and held it steadily.

 

" Jinjayo?! " Hyunseung hurriedly placed the bags on the floor and started to dance. Hyuna giggled as she watched him dance.

 

Enough of playing around, they walked into the plane slowly and quietly to not disturb those around them. The trouble makers sat beside eachother in the plane. Once the plane took off Hyuna whined. " I'm sooooo tireddddd "

 

" Then go to sleep, silly. " Hyunseung slapped her thigh playfully.

 

" Ow! " She whined again.

 

" Here, I'll adjust your seat. " He said, fixing her seat so that the back of her chair would lean back. 

 

" Ah thank youuuu " Hyuna said tiredly while yawing. " I should fix oppas chair too! "

 

" Anniyo! " He replied almost without thinking. " Just go to sleep Hyuna-ah, It's going to be a long flight. " He patted her hair.

 

" Ara, ara.. " Hyuna closed her eyes. " Just tell me when the food comes okay?! " She exclaimed, still with her eyes closed.

 

" Yes I know, hurry go to sleep. " Hyunseung smiled and watched her.

 

Hyunseung didn't stop staring and after a while Hyuna opened to speak. " Oppa you're going to burn a hole through my face if you keep staring at me like that! "

 

Hyunseung's eyes widened open, she knew he was staring at her even with her eyes still closed. " Anniyo! Don't be ridiculous, I was just staring at manager hyung! "

 

" Aisssh.... Whatever... " Hyuna said softly, now finally drifting off to sleep.

 

 

They finally arrived at London and they head over to the entertainment centre where United Cube was going to be held. Today was the concert day so they had no time to rest or to enjoy the sights of London. They had less than 10 hours to practice and rehearse before the start.

 

Hyuna and Hyunseung hurriedly followed their managers to their waiting rooms. " Oppa annyeong~ " Hyuna waved cutely, before going into her room.

 

Hyunseung looked back and smiled at her. " I'll see you soon! " He cooed and went into the room he shared with BEAST.

 

" WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! " Yoseob shouted, just like a fangirl as Hyunseung walked in the room. He jumped up and down with his arms in the air. The rest of the members also shouted except for Junhyung who was just smiling while fiddling with his ipad.

 

Hyunseung grin widely at the sight of s, it's been 3 days since they've been separated and he missed them truly. " IT'S JANG HYUNSEUNG! " Yoseob shouted, continuing to jump up and down while hugging his fellow member.

 

He saw Junhyung sitting down while on his ipad and he suddenly remembered what happened to Hyuna. He approached him closer, wanting to talk with him but he was stopped by Doojoon who was sitting beside Junhyung. 

 

" Yah~ Your cheeks got fatter! " Doojoon teased making everyone in the room laugh.

 

" Junhyung-ah. " Hyunseung turned to his right where Junhyung was sitting.

 

Junhyung looked up from his ipad and looked at Hyunseung with a soft smile on his face. " Hey bro! " He stood up and hugged Hyunseung, giving him a pat on the back.

 

" Can we talk? " Hyunseung said immediately, making the atmosphere turn weird and quiet.

 

" Yeah what is it? " Junhyung asked.

 

" Like.. outside.. " Hyunseung said quietly, but all the people in the room heard anyway.

 

" Yah, what do you two have to talk about that requires it to be outside huh? What are you hiding from us? " Doojoon, being the authoritive and caring leader he is asked them curiously.

 

Hyunseung stayed quiet for a while, not knowing what to say.

 

" We'll tell you later. " Junhyung said and walked out of the door, with Hyunseung following after. 

 

The hallway was empty, giving them a perfect time to have a one on one talk.

 

" .... Why did you do it " Hyunseung's question sounded more like a statement.

 

" Do what? " Junhyung avoided eye contact.

 

" Don't play dumb with me Junhyung! " Hyunseung raised his voice a little. " You promised you wouldn't break up with her!!! " He exclaimed, eyes now b with tears.

 

" I...never promised you Hyunseung-ah.. " Junhyung sighed. " I never said that I wouldn't break up with her. "

 

This hit Hyunseung, Junhyung was right.. he never promised anything like that. " But I expected you to keep it anyway! " He said after awhile of thinking.

 

Junhyung remained silent, trying to figure out what to say.

 

" So why did you do it??? "

 

" Because I'm dating Hara again. " Junhyung replied with no emotion in his voice and no expression on his face.

 

" WHAT? " Hyunseung yelled. " HOW....HOW...."

 

" Me and Hyuna aren't right for eachother, me and Hara are. " Junhyung put a hand on Hyunseung's shoulder to calm him down. " You deserve her, more than I do man... You make her happy.. and I want you to be happy. "

 

" Seeing her sad doesn't make me happy, Junhyung. " Hyunseung grumbled.

 

" She won't be sad for long, trust me. " Junhyung nodded. " She'll realise soon enough... "

 

" Realise what?! " Hyunseung said, anger still evident in his voice.

 

" That you love her. Don't be angry please. " Junhyung pleaded. " I'm happy with who I am now. " He smiled. " And you need to tell her, you love her.. and the two of you will finally be happy. "

 

" Ridiculous Junhyung..... " Hyunseung sighed, calming down abit.

 

" If you weren't 4D then maybe the both of us wouldn't be in this damn situation. " Junhyung scoffed.

 

" Shut up.. " 

 

The two stayed silent, before Junhyung broke the ice between the both of them.

 

" So.. are you going to hit me or what? " Junhyung smirked.

 

" What? " Hyunseung asked, confused.

 

" You said you were going to hit me. " Junhyung laughed. " Until I can't open my eyes anymore. "

 

" Ehh... " Hyunseung rubbed the back of his head. " United Cube is in a few hours, the fans want to see you on stage.. so I'll do it later. " Hyunseung grinned widely.

 

" So we're okay? " Junhyung laughed.

 

" Maybe " Hyunseung teased.

 

" The both of you will be happy soon, trust me on this. " Junhyung pulled Hyunseung with him, back into the waiting room.

 

A/N: I'm not going to include what happened during the concert because I specifically didn't see any special/new 2hyun moments on stage, when they performed Trouble Maker it was just like every trouble maker performance they did.

 

The United Cube concert finally ended after 2 hours, everyone was in their waiting rooms getting changed into casual clothes and getting their makeup removed. Hyuna, being the first to finish cleaning up, was bored as hell.

 

To: Hyunseung Oppa

Oppa, I'm finished getting ready. What about you? I'm bored. TT___TT

 

To: Hyuna ♥

Ah~~~~ I'm finished too. There's nothing to do.... 

 

To: Hyunseung Oppa

Let's play in the hallway! Quick quick, get out of the waiting room! ^__^

 

Hyunseung laughed and ran to the exit of the door.

 

" Hyung! Where are you going? " Dongwoon asked.

 

" Just going to hang out in the hall because I'm bored! " Hyunseung giggled like a little girl, making the members stare at him weirdly.

 

" Oppa~ " Hyuna whined as she watched Hyunseung come out of B2ST's waiting room. " You took too long!!! " She pouted.

 

" What? You couldn't wait 10 seconds? " He raised one of his eyebrows.


" No.. I was standing here alone for 10 seconds..... " She frowned.

 

" Hey, I'm here now.. don't be sad! " Hyunseung pulled her close and hugged her tightly.

 

" Yah oppa! " Hyuna giggled.

 

" I'm sorry I made you wait.. " Hyunseung rubbed her back.

 

" Ooooooooooo............. " Jihyun, Hyuna's group member cooed as she walked out of the waiting room. " Trouble Makers in action off stage I see... " She giggled evily.

 

" Anniyo! " Hyuna pulled away and blushed. " Oppa was just...... just being nice! " 

 

" Ah huh yep.. " Jihyun said sarcastically, typing away on her phone. 


" Aish! " Hyuna said out of frustration and pulled Hyunseung to look at the United Cube posters stuck on the walls.

 

" Wahhh~ Beast oppas sure are handsome.. " Hyuna fangirled as she studied every beast member's face.

 

" Who's the most handsome? Me right? " Hyunseung said proudly.

 

" Anniyo! You look like a aegi(baby) here! " Hyuna giggled.

 

" What!? " 

 

" Oppa you're a baby~~~~ " 

 

The MBC cameraman suddenly approached them again.

 

" Yes everyone, she thinks I look like a baby. " Hyunseung said towards the camera.

 

Hyuna looked back in suprise as she saw the camera but then pointed at Hyunseung's face on the poster on the wall. " Aegiiiiiiiii~ " She giggled.

 

" Yahhh~ " Hyunseung whined. 

 

" Oppa let's go! " Hyuna held Hyunseung's hand and dragged him towards 4Minute's waiting room, making Jihyun suprised at her actions. Jihyun quickly ran back into their waiting room.

 

Hyunseung chuckled and let her drag him with her, " How can I go in there! That's the ladies room! " He exclaimed.

 

" Hyuna-ah~ " Hyunseung called out.

 

" Let's go to your room then! " Hyuna totally ignored him and dragged her back to BEAST's room. She opened the door and pushed him inside, making Hyunseung confused.

 

" I thought you were coming in! " Hyunseung pouted.


" That's a man's room! How can I go inside? " She giggled.

 

" Bu--" Hyunseung was cut off by his excited members.

 

" HYUNAAAAH! " Yoseob and Doojoon yelled.

 

She waved and quickly closed the door as she got a slight glance of Junhyung, she quickly fast walked back to 4minute's waiting room and there she saw Gayoon, Jihyun, Jiyoon and Sohyun sitting on the couch looking at her suspiciously.

 

" What? " Hyuna frowned as she felt nervous from the members stares.

 

" Hyunseungie. " Gayoon replied while smirking a little.

 

" Hmm? What about oppa? " Hyuna asked innocently, scratching her head.

 

" You like him. " Jihyun added on.

 

" What? Who? " Hyuna's eyes widened at what her member said.


" Hyunseung oppa! You like Hyunseung oppa! " Sohyun, the maknae shouted out.

 

Hyuna stood there, body frozen with no idea what to say.

 

" Aww~~ " Jiyoon stood up and hugged Hyuna tightly.

 

" Our little Hyuna is in love~~ " Jihyun followed Jiyoon while teasing Hyuna.

 

" How come you haven't told us?! " Gayoon asked, in a fake hurtful tone.

 

" Unnie and Hyunseung oppa sitting in a tree~~ K I S S I --- " Maknae Sohyun was interruped by Hyuna.

 

She pushed them all away gently. " WHAT ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT?! " She whined.

 

" Hyuna-ah, you like Hyunseung! Don't deny it! " Gayoon exclaimed.

 

" Anniyo!!! I absolutely do not like him! " Hyuna held out her hands and shook them.

 

" Then why are your cheeks so red? " Jihyun teased.

 

" M-m-make up!!! " Hyuna stuttered.

 

" But you just got it removed! Don't hide this from us Hyuna-ah! " 

 

" Off-stage you guys look like you're dating, seriously. "

 

" Absolutely not! " Hyuna whined. 

 

" Whatever you say Hyuna-ah~~~~~ " Jiyoon teased.

 

" UNNIE! I DONT........like... Hyunseung oppa... " Hyuna denied with all her heart.

 

____________________________________________________

 

OMG I'M BACK~ Did you guys miss me?! Of course you didn't... ahha /cries/  I hope you guys all enjoy this chapter! Not a tiny bit of sadness, I think? hehe. Also for those who don't know of my intention, I'm trying to keep this story as REALISTIC as possible! So please bear with me! Junhyung cannot be with Hyuna because he has Hara, that makes sense right? and it seems pretty legit too.. haha. Oh.. some of the /realistic things/ in here didn't just happen in London but happened in Brazil too so keep that in mind!

Oh and I'm sorry for not updating for awhile. I've been quite busy with a few... things.. hehe ^^ School starts in like 2 weeks... /sigh/ so hopefully next week I will be able to update at least once a day! 

+++ because of my boredom, I would like to introduce to you all.... MY JUNHYUNG WALL! Yes all those pictures are of Junhyung.... now you know how much I love him and he's mine! so no stealing heheheh joke

Please comment my beautiful readers! Or comment on my wall, I'm so anti-social so I need to talk to more people HAHA.

 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥