Love....triangle?

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

" Hyunseung-ah.. " Junhyung voiced out as he layed on the bed of the hotel room. MAMA had already finished and they were scheduled to go back to Korea the very next day.

 

" Mm.. Junhyung-ah? " Hyunseung replied, getting into bed with him. A/N Junseung junseung junseung keke.... 


" Can I tell you something? " Junhyung shifted his body the other way, to face Hyunseung.

 

" Huh...? What... is it? " Hyunseung shakily asked, worried of what Junhyung will say.

 

" I haven't told you this... and I know I'm supposed to tell you things like this... and I'm really sorry...... I just wanted to let this out and tell you... me and Hyuna dated, secretly. " Junhyung confessed sincerely. " I know you and the members have noticed me being rather down lately... and I'm sorry for making you all worried. It just......... " He paused and took a deep breath. " I broke it off with Hara. "

 

Hyunseung gasped. " How....come? " 

 

" I just.. couldn't get over Hyuna. All this time, I've never stopped loving her. " Junhyung sighed and looked through his phone. " I still have our pictures together. Old messages, everything. "

 

This made Hyunseung's heart fall, although he finally admitted his feelings for Hyuna, Junhyung was also his bestfriend. He stayed quiet, not knowing what to say and he just watched Junhyung frown while looking through his phone.

 

" I want to get her back Hyunseung. Can you please help me? " Junhyung's eyes sparkled as he plead and looked at Hyunseung. " The both of you are so close and I know she's still angry at me for what I did. "

 

" Junhyung-ah......... " Hyunseung sighed deeply and contemplated whether or not he should tell him. " She still loves you. " A pain struck in Hyunseung's heart as he admitted this to Junhyung. As much as he wanted Hyuna to love him back, he wanted her to be happy.... and her happiness was when she was with Junhyung. " She told me everything. She never stopped loving you........ So it won't be a problem....... getting her.. back. " He quickly shifted his body the other way, facing his back towards Junhyung as a tear was threatenning to fall from his eyes.

 

" Real.......really? " Junhyung's voice seemed to get lighter. " She really told you that? " 

 

" Y....y..yes... " Hyunseung started to stutter but he quickly shook it off by saying " I can help you get her back. "

 

" Really, Hyunseung-ah?! " Junhyung sat up from the bed and smiled slightly. Hyunseung also sat up from the bed and nodded. " Yes, I'll help you, you're my bestfriend...afterall. " Hyunseung smiled half heartedly. 

 

I have to do this. Junhyung is like my own brother, and brother's come first. Hyunseung thought to himself.

 

" Thank you so much..... Seung-ah... What would I do... without you?? " Junhyung questioned, as he pulled Hyunseung in for a hug.

 

" Eww Junhyung-ah, stop being so touchy. " Hyunseung jokingly said, backing away from him. " How did you want me to help? " He asked, cheerfully.

 

" I don't want to rush things.... but I was hoping, you could send over this to her... for me. " Junhyung pulled a boquet of roses from underneath the bed.

 

" Wahh. " Hyunseung said amazed at how sweet Junhyung was.

 

" Could you please give this to her, for me... when she reads the note, she'll know who it's from. " Junhyung smiled at Hyunseung, whilst he nodded.

 

" Sure thing! " Hyunseung happily said grabbing the roses from Junhyung. " I didn't know a Joker like you could be this sweet. " he .

 

Junhyung chuckled loudly. It has been a while since Junhyung had ever genuinely laughed, or chuckled even. " Thank you so much. "

 

" It's really no problem Junhyung-ah. Anything, for you. " And with that, Hyunseung left the room and closed the door shut. Before taking another step, he leaned his back against the door and sighed heavily. " Just face it Hyunseung.... you have no chance anymore, you never had a chance and you never will. " He quietly said to himself not wanting to be heard by anyone, especially Junhyung.

 

Before heading off to Hyuna's hotel room, Hyunseung made a quick visit to the convenience store, to buy things for her. " This is the only way I can make her happy, right? " He smiled to himself as he made his way to her room.

 

When he finally got to her door, he took a deep breath, trying to compose himself before knocking on the door. And when he did, he thought of a last minute plan and quickly hid behind the wall.

 

" Coming!!! " He heard her cute, whiny voice from the inside and shuffling of feet. 

 

Hyuna opened the door and happily said " HI! " but to her suprise, no one was infront of her. " Huh..? " She scratched her head confused. 

 

Before she could take a step out, Hyunseung hid the boquet behind him and jumped out from the wall and scared her. " Boo! " 

 

" AHHHHHHHHHHHH ! " Hyuna yelled, possibly waking up those who were on the same floor as them. " OPPA!!!!!!!!! " She whined and pouted at the same time.

 

" So loud. " Hyunseung chuckled at her. 

 

" Why did you do that for?! " Hyuna whined and started to hit Hyunseung on his chest. "  You scared me. " She frowned.

 

" Okay, okay. I'm sorry! " Hyunseung pouted too, making Hyuna forgive him easily. His pout was something no one could ever resist. " Where's coordi noona? " 

 

" She went out to eat dinner with the rest~ I'm all alone " Hyuna frowned. " Wanna come in?! " She asked cheerfully.

 

Hyunseung nodded and stepped inside her hotel room, following her. Her bedsheets was messily laying on the floor. " Yah, so much mess. " he complained.

 

" Not my fault! I was laying down before you knocked. and I rushed out of bed! " Hyuna protested while picking up the bed sheets. " Why did oppa come, anyway? " 

 

" Ah. I was just bored. " He lied, hiding the things behind his back carefully.

 

" Liar! " Hyuna pointed her finger at him. " You're hiding something behind your back! " She exclaimed.

 

Hyunseung was taken aback and he shook his head nervously. " N..n...no!!! I'm not! " He stuttered.

 

" Wahh... oppa you're a really bad liar, you know that?! " She and approached him, whilst trying to look what was he hiding behind him.

 

Hyunseung wouldn't show her and she eventually gave up, as she was tired. " Oppa. I'm tired! Show me now!!!! " She pleaded.

 

" No. " Hyunseung grinned widely, teasing her was funnest thing to do.

 

" FINE ! " She pouted and sprawled herself on the bed. Like a little kid, she rolled on her bed in frustration, kicking all the pillows and bedsheets off the bed. " Oppa!!!!! " She whined.

 

Hyunseung watched her in amusement, at times like this he really wished she was his. " Yah, you're too funny. " He laughed. " Okay, I'll give it to you now. " He said after awhile of watching her frustration. She immediately stopped and sat on the bed and fixed her hair.

 

" Finally~! " She exclaimed, staring at Hyunseung intently, waiting for him to reveal what he had.

 

" Here. " He revealed the boquet of roses that was behind him, making her eyes widen. 

 

" Oppa..... ! " She softly said.

 

" It's not.....from me. " Hyunseung regrettably said. Her expression changed from shocked, to confused.

 

" Who..is it from then? " She grew curious.

 

" There's a note, so just read it when I leave and you'll find out. " He smiled sweetly at her. She nodded, her eyes still fixed on the roses trying to figure out who it was from.

 

" I went down to buy some stuff for you, at the convenience store " He took out the plastic bag from behind his back and sat on the bed near her. He slowly took out the things that were in the bag. " Water, since you must be thirsty... " He showed her the bottle of water and placed it near her. " Cold/fever tablets.. just incase you get sick or pain relief tablets if you have a headache, or your body is in pain......... and a few snacks, if you feel hungry. " 

 

" Wahhh!!! " Hyuna said, as she was amazed how thoughtful Hyunseung was. " Thank you oppa! " Hyuna waved her arms out, happily.

 

" It's okay. " Hyunseung chuckled at her cuteness. " I guess I should go get some sleep now, early flight tomorrow. " Hyunseung stood up from the bed and headed out the room, with Hyuna following behind him.

 

" Thank you again oppa, you're really thoughtful. " Hyuna was going to hug him, but she hesitated. 

 

" As I said, it's okay! You did this for me before. I just wanted to... take care of you. " He confessed. 

 

" Awww oppa~ " Hyuna chimed as her cheeks started to feel hot.

 

" Go have some rest. I'll see you later. " Hyunseung ruffled her hair. " Goodnight. " 

 

" Hope you have a nice rest oppa, goodnight! " Hyuna carefully shut the door as they had bid goodbye.

 

" Goodnight..... my.... love. " Hyunseung whispered, and slowly walked back to his room.

 

 

Hyuna smiled to herself and ran back to her bed, observing the things Hyunseung had bought for her. But then, she suddenly remembered. " Ah!!! The flowers! " She quickly grabbed the boquet and sniffed them, " Wahh, so nice! " She exclaimed, then proceeded to take out the heart shaped note that layed in the middle of the boquet.

 

A slim figure, petite height, small face and soft hair.

I want to have you and embrace you, everywhere... I want you by my side.

I like you the best, you're the prettiest. 

 

I miss you, bubby. Please come back to me. 

I'll wait, even if it takes days, months and even years.

I still love you and I always will.

 

 

Hyuna started to tear up, as soon as she read the first line, she knew who exactly these roses were from. It was her favourite line, out of all the raps Junhyung had composed, this one was dedicated to her. Hyuna teared up even more after reading the pet name they gave eachother 'bubby' she missed it so much. 

 

As she finished she received a message;

 

From: Yong Junhyung

 

You don't have to worry about 'her'. I broke it off. 

So please, forgive me. 

But before you do, please rest. Have a good night sleep : )

I love you ♥

 

She smiled whilst reading the text, no one ever made her feel happier than he did. As she was about to reply, she received another message.

 

From: Prince Jang

 

Yah, have you taken the medicine yet? Make sure you do.

Don't eat all the snacks, or your face will be bloated tomorrow ^__^ keke,

Just kidding. Goodnight !

 

She giggled whilst reading Hyunseung's text, and obeyed his orders. She took one of the pain relief tablets and popped it into and drank the water he had given to her.

 

____________________________________________________

 

Short update today! Since it's Yong Junhyung's birthday~~~~~~ hehe

 Happy Birthday to my hubby! ♥ ♥ ♥

And to celebrate, the main image is a picture of him kekekeke~ 

But about the chapter, poor Hyunseung....right? T___T. But to all the 2hyun shippers, do not worry! More drama, love and laughter coming your way. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please do not forget to comment! I'm so thankful to each and every single one of you. Your comments are really the best, they give me inspiration to keep writing, even though I am not that good!

AND! I'd also like to say! Thank you everyone! I passed the 100 subscribers mark! Wahhh~ This is amazing! First, Junhyung's birthday and now reaching 100 subscribers! Today is really a good day! Thank you all, I will come out and thank you personally... so don't be afraid if you see a wall comment from me! hehe~ 

 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥