Seven

Need a Roommate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Need a Roommate?

Baekhyun wanted to move out from his house. He doesn’t have much money and he doesn’t want to get a second job, because he needs to study. Jongin can’t move out because he made a contract. Baekhyun’s parents don’t want him to move out, but they understand their decision nonetheless.

Chanyeol is tired of his life as a worthless CEO. He decides to run away from his house after spending the night with Kyungsoo on a bar. Kyungsoo gives him shelter but he starts to regret it. Chanyeol doesn’t go out and he smells of alcohol. Kyungsoo’s feelings all over the place once again, and it is because he is in love with his best friend of years. Chanyeol is oblivious to Kyungsoo’s feelings and he thinks that he being disorganize is affecting his relationship with Kyungsoo. Chanyeol suggests on getting a place of his own. Kyungsoo gives him the idea of finding a roommate.

They get in contact with Jongin and make an appointment. Kyungsoo and Jongin’s first encounter isn’t the best. They grow to hate each other despite not knowing each other that well.

Baekhyun is in trouble because Chanyeol is so handsome, so his style!

 “Does this mean that I can’t tell my parents?” 

Enjoy!

Making new friends... or not

 

“You are the worst liar.” Baekhyun sighs, giving his best friend a small glare. “What will you tell your parents?” Jongin asks in all seriousness.

Baekhyun takes a sit on the couch, looking rather concerned. “I don’t know.” he says. His parents are constantly calling him, asking if he already found someone. He doesn’t want to say no anymore, because they always tell him to go back home. “I have no idea.” he cries out in desperate. Jongin laughs but stops when Baekhyun sends him a death glare. “I’ll just leave out who my roommate is at the moment.” he thinks.

The only thing Baekhyun can do at the moment is talk to Chanyeol. “The apartment looks neat.” Jongin says. Baekhyun must have spent the whole night cleaning again.

“Crap!” startled, Jongin asks what the hell is wrong. He stares at Baekhyun with both raise brows. “I forgot to clean the door!” shouts the 22 year old man.

Jongin deadpans. “Are you freaking serious right now?” he asks in disbelief. He gets his answer in the form of a nod. Baekhyun had notice a few ugly stains on the door when he first moved in. But he totally forgot about it because he was too busy searching for a roommate. Then, he became busy with cleaning and the apartment arrangements. “Don’t do it right now!” Jongin follows the elder behind. “They won’t take long to get here, hyung.” Jongin tries to knock some senses on his best friend’s head.

Baekhyun, though, ignores him and starts to clean the door. “See!” he shows Jongin the piece of cloth, which he had gotten from the kitchen, covered in dirt. “Dirty!” says Baekhyun. Jongin shakes his head.

“Give me that!” Jongin tries to remove the cloth away from his best friend, but fails miserably. Baekhyun might be small but he is really strong. “Do you want them to see you cleaning the door? You even spent hours searching for an outfit. Let’s not talk about your hair.” he finally gets hold of the dirty rag.

 The grin on his face annoys Baekhyun. “Give it back!” he cries out. Jongin can’t help but burst into laughter. Baekhyun is too short for his own good. “That’s not fair!” Baekhyun keeps on Jumping up and down, trying to get the stupid rag, but Jongin is holding it up high. “You are such a gorilla!” Jongin continues to laugh his out. He even tries to hug Baekhyun but he is pushed away instead. “Get away!” Baekhyun sulks like a little kid.

“Umm, guys?” both Baekhyun and Jongin stop their bickering. They stare at the two adults in front of them, both wearing sheepish smiles. Kyungsoo stares at the dirty rag on Jongin’s hand. The younger notices it and passes it over to Baekhyun, fixing his hair in the process.

 “H-hey...” Baekhyun bows to them, feeling rather embarrassed.

Chanyeol’s lips turn into a thin line, for as he is trying to hold in his laughter. Kyungsoo is just boringly staring at the two young boys in front of them. “Hello...” he is the first one to greet them follow by Chanyeol. After that, Baekhyun motions them to enter the apartment. Kyungsoo and Jongin are the last ones to enter the place. “Don’t!” Kyungsoo glares at Jongin’s hands. Jongin frowns. He was just being polite, allowing Kyungsoo to enter the apartment first. “Your hands are dirty.” Jongin rolls his eyes, a gesture that makes Kyungsoo’s eyes pop wide open in disbelief.

“I was just motioning you to enter the apartment.” Jongin says but the elder ignores him. Kyungsoo starts walking inside the apartment. “Just being polite to old people...” Jongin murmurs, but Kyungsoo stops to glare at the younger, who casually shrugs his shoulders. He deeply sighs when Kyungsoo turns back to the front, entering the apartment seconds later. –Never judge a book by its cover. He keeps on repeating inside his mind.

Baekhyun stares at Chanyeol and then at said man’s luggage. “Are you bringing more things?” he asks to which Chanyeol shakes his head.

It takes Baekhyun by surprise because he thought that the architect would bring in a lot of things. “I don’t have many things with me.” he tells Baekhyun who nods in understand. –Woah! Why is so handsome?

Baekhyun shakes his head earning a look from the architect. –I seriously need to control myself. He thinks. “You remember everything, right?” Chanyeol nods, smiling at the end. Baekhyun finds himself inwardly gulping. The smile is creep, cute and deep. It’s very contagious and not perfect. –Oh boy!

Jongin enters the apartment, already feeling a bit annoyed. He notices that Kyungsoo is checking out the place. Baekhyun is too engrossed talking to Chanyeol, but he knows that his best friend is just trying to control his hormones. “Thirsty?” Jongin asks Kyungsoo. The elder stares at him from head to toe. –Why is everyone giving me looks today? Jongin asks himself. “Or not...” he says, walking away from the elder.

“Sure, please...” Kyungsoo says. Jongin looks at him and then nods. Poor Jongin, he can’t help but feel intimidated with the elder. It’s the penetrating look that Kyungsoo gives him or maybe everything about the elder. This is afternoon will be extremely awkward.

♡ ♡ 

 

Chanyeol wanted to takes his things to his room on his own, but Baekhyun insisted on helping out. The architect loves the space of the room. He pretty much loves everything about the apartment. Chanyeol will definitely make this place his own, the room that is. “This is the last one...” Baekhyun places the big luggage on the floor. Chanyeol thanks him. He really thinks that Baekhyun shouldn’t have bothered.

Kyungsoo enters the room seconds later, tapping Chanyeol’s back with his finger. The elder turns with a wide smile. “What’s up?” he asks Kyungsoo. The 22 year old man pouts, for as he feels left out at the moment. He should give the elders some privacy.

“I’ll be out if you guys need anything.” he offers before stepping out. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol both nod, bowing seconds later.

Jongin didn’t notice when everyone left to the rooms. He was looking for everyone until he saw Baekhyun. The elder laughed a little, telling him that the two grownups are currently in the room. Jongin nods, placing the cups down on the table. “I don’t understand that guy...” Jongin tells Baekhyun. “He is scary and mean. Have you notice the way he looks at me?” the elder shakes his head. “I get goosebumps. Look!” he raises his sleeves up. Baekhyun rolls his eyes and sighs.

Will Baekhyun ever date someone like the architect? He is not the desperate type, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter