Four

Need a Roommate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy!

Finding a roommate

 

 

Interviewee number 1

Baekhyun and Jongin both smile to a pretty girl that’s standing in front of them. Baekhyun had expressed his desires to share homes with a guy and not a girl. However, Jongin told him to not be so picky. The younger is very happy that Baekhyun followed his advice, for as the girl is very cute. Her smile is beyond gorgeous that it has Jongin in some kind of trance. “My name is Kim Cara and I am 24 years old.” both boys are astonished by Cara’s velvety smooth voice. Baekhyun sends Jongin a suggestive look. Though, Baekhyun has to admit that Cara is very pretty. She also looks like a fun person to hang out with. “I-” both boys raise a brow when they see her taking something out of her bag. “My boyfriend just broke up with me.” she says, blowing her nose with a napkin. Jongin can only stare in horror. He hates (and he doesn’t know why) girls that cry. Jongin really, really thinks that girls look ugly when they cry (anyone for the matter). “He l-left me!” and a session of tears and harsh sobbing unfolds. The worst part is that they don’t know what to say to make her feel better. Baekhyun can only scratch the back of his head while Jongin, Cara’s name out of the list.

Interviewee number 2

Baekhyun is having a hard time trying to keep his hopes up. It’s been only an interview so far, but that doesn’t change the previous ones. They were all a complete failed. What are the chances of finding a roommate? “Relax we still have four more to go.” Jongin says, trying to keep Baekhyun’s hopes up.

Baekhyun can only impatiently wait for his next interviewee to enter his apartment. Jongin opens the door when he hears someone knocking. The elder doesn’t even want to look at his possible roommate and best friend. When he hears the voice of a strange guy, he looks up in anticipation. Baekhyun is met with a handsome guy. Those eyes and that fair skin, Baekhyun can’t help but smile. He fixes his position on his seat, clearing his throat in the process. Jongin is the one now sending the elder suggestive looks from time to time. I can see your drool all over the floor. Jongin thinks to himself. “My best friend here is gay...” Jongin tells the guy who looks surprised. “Do you mind?” Baekhyun feels his cheeks heating up in both anger and embarrassment.

“As a matter of fact I don’t.” says the guy with a carefree smile. “Though I am not.” he jokes in a lighthearted way. Baekhyun smiles back at him while Jongin’s lips purse in annoyance. He can totally see Baekhyun drooling over the guy. “My name is Kang Joon and I am 26 years old.” Baekhyun internally beams in happiness. He’s always wanted to date someone older and taller than him, though Joon lacks on the tallness department. Moreover, he is not gay. “I have eight dogs. One of them is Kira and she is about to have puppies.” says Joon, showing his famous eye smile. Baekhyun, for a moment, forgets about the dogs’ issue. That smile that Joon send them is everything if you ask Baekhyun. Too perfect, though. Baekhyun wants to be the one with pretty eyes and smile, so that whoever dates him falls even deeper.

“Joon, are you planning on bringing the dogs to this apartment? That is if you end up getting the room.” Jongin asks. Don’t get him wrong. Jongin loves dogs, he himself has a couple of them, but Joon has way too many. Joon nods his head, still smiling. “We will contact you if you are what we are looking for.” Jongin tells him as he bows. Joon sends them another smile and bids his goodbye.

Interviewee number 3

Holly mother of Jesus! This chick sure does know how to impress. Jongin gulps the big lump down his throat while Baekhyun looks anywhere but the new interviewee in front of them. She is beautiful and probably even younger than them. But that doesn’t change the uncomfortable fact that she is half . High leather boots, booty shorts and a sparkling vibrant my-sight pink bra is what she currently has on. Jongin grins, something that Baekhyun finds disgusting. “I’ll go straight to the point.” Baekhyun frowns as he nods. He doesn’t like her at all. Baekhyun hates the way the girl chews on her gum and the way she talks.

“Ok, go ahead.” Baekhyun says to which the girl smirks at him. Baekhyun frowns deeper, feeling rather uncomfortable at the moment. Jongin liked the entrance but the girl is quite intimidating, not in a good way whatsoever.

“I don’t mind the two of you dating. It’s ok if I ever see you two getting it on. I won’t judge.” she casually says. Jongin nearly chocks on his soda. Baekhyun finds himself actually laughing, shaking his head in the process. The girl gives them a weird look, and Jongin can’t stop thinking, ‘do I give that vibe?’

“He is my best friend.” Baekhyun starts. “Though I am gay.” he clarifies everything. “Go on.” he tells her to continue introducing herself.

The girl shrugs her shoulders and says, “I am a stripper and an orphan, so refrain yourselves from asking question such as: “what do your parents think about that?” I don’t have any and I need the money. Ok?” Baekhyun is still trying to process what the girl just said. “I tend to have clients over. My last roommate was such an for kicking me out. Hey!” both Baekhyun and Jongin flinch at her sudden outburst. “I have to make a living.” she says, casually playing with her nails.  That is enough for Baekhyun to scratch her name out of the list without second guessing it.

Jongin shows her the way out, for as Baekhyun is about to have a mental breakdown. “We will contact you if you are what we are looking for.” he frowns, for as he can’t help but notice how dirty that sounded, given that the girl is a stripper doing services. The girl can only grin at him, telling him that she will be waiting for the call. Jongin gulps at the closeness of their bodies. “Oh, a friend is also coming, but I got here first! I better get the room and not him!” she shouts so that Baekhyun, who is inside rubbing his aching temples, can hear her as well. Jongin nods, trying to close the door but the girl won’t move. “Bye handsome...” she purrs in Jongin’s ear making him shiver. Ok, strippers are scary. Jongin will never see them the same way again.

Interviewee number 4

A hot guy enters the apartment, and he right away introduces himself as a stripper. Baekhyun doesn’t complain, for a while, but Jongin does. The younger doesn’t like the way the guy openly flirts with Baekhyun. The elder is flirting back and Jongin doesn’t know if Baekhyun is conscious of his actions at the moment. Jongin doesn’t judge but strippers do about everything to get a few bucks. He just can’t afford having his best friend room with a male stripper, so he scratches the name off the list.

Interviewee number 5

It is only understandable for Baekhyun to feel so damn annoyed and frustrated. It is getting late and they haven’t study for their exams. Baekhyun is also freaking out, for as they are down to one person already. He mentally prays to find someone already. Jongin is feeling the same way. Where the hell do this people come from? Can’t they get someone normal and get it over with. The younger stands up to grab some beers. He gives one to Baekhyun but the elder shakes his head. He sees Jongin gulping down the refreshing drink, sighing in content right after. Baekhyun decides that maybe having a drink will calm his nerves. He gags at the bitter taste running down his throat. Jongin chuckle as he rubs the elder’s back. The two of them sigh seconds later. “One more to go...” Jongin says as he plays with the bottle on his hands.

The elder groans as he nods. He buries his head in between the pillows, screaming something that Jongin can’t make out. Jongin laughs at Baekhyun’s sassy ethics. “Why can’t we find someone?” the younger can finally understand what the elder had screamed seconds ago.

Jongin was about to say something in return when someone knocked on the door. The two of them glance at the door, Baekhyun in frustration. He doesn’t even want to stand up, so he sinks even deeper into the couch. Jongin sees this and stands up rolling his eyes in the process. The door opens and someone steps in. Damn! Baekhyun thinks to himself with eyes wide opened. There is another guy entering his apartment, hot but intimidating. Jongin makes a face as if telling his best friend to stop drooling. “Hello...” the stranger says as he stands in front of them. Baekhyun is all smiles as he motions him to take a seat.

Jongin finds Baekhyun’s mood swings very weird. He can’t help but notice the way Baekhyun and the guy interact with each other, like, if they’ve known each other for ages. Though, Jongin knows that it has to do with Baekhyun’s aura. The elder is a very friendly person to be with. There is something about the guy that Jongin doesn’t like. Not knowing what it is frustrates him, because he usually knows. The guy introduces himself as Kim Jungson, a 25 year old man. He loves to dance, drink in occasions but most importantly, help people. Bingo! Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter