A Day Full of Lessons

Need a Roommate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: (I don't really think it needs one but the hell with it) This Chapter will contain mild ual topics, LOL. I at this! Just embrace yourselves for a Chanbaek! 

Enjoy!

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Mr. Park immediately placed the folder with Chanyeol’s pictures inside his desk’s drawer, locking it and sending the three men out of his office when his wife barged in unannounced. She stared suspiciously at the exiting men, but didn’t get to dwell much on it. “The papers are signed and being processed as we speak.” Mr. Park said.

 

“Good,” Minsoo said as she placed her handbag on Mr. Park’s desk. “It was about damn time.” Minsoo scoffed. Mr. Park kept silence as he waited for whatever it was that Minsoo needed to say to be said. “Have you heard of Chanyeol yet?” Mr. Park sat straight on his leather chair, shaking his head. The last thing he wants is for his soon-to-be-ex-wife to bother their son. Also, Mr. Park is still yet to figure out what the hell is going on with Chanyeol and that boy – despite everything being crystal clear.

 

“I have not heard from him.” Mr. Park lied. He found Minsoo glaring at him and sighed, saying, “I really don’t know, Minsoo.” His voice was stern and cold. He’d never thought he would ever feel such resentment towards the woman he’d loved for so long. However, Mr. Park can no longer ignore the hatred he’d built for his wife for so many years now.

 

“This is all your fault! You were never strict with him of anything. Chanyeol ended up doing whatever he wanted all of the time.” Mr. Park’s eyes met Minsoo’s – startling her and that irked her.

 

“Are you really going to lecture me on how I should have treated him when you wouldn’t even let him call you mother?” Mr. Park practically yelled at her with greeted teeth, thinking about the many years he’s lost with his only son.

 

Minsoo scoffed rather unbothered. She grabbed her handbag and exited the office, slamming the door behind her. Exhausted, Mr. Park sunk in his chair, remembering the three men waiting for him outside his office. He grabbed the phone from his desk and dialed the men back inside. “Mr. Park.” They bow back at him.

 

“Please,” Mr. Park sighed tiredly. “Take a sit.” The three men did as were told and waited for Mr. Park to take a look inside the folder. Mr. Park unlocked his desk’s drawer and took the folder out, frowning at the first set of pictures.

 

There was a picture of Chanyeol riding what seemed to be a bus. Park Chanyeol was riding the bus and no one seemed to know who he was. Indeed, his son looked different. He looked younger and happier, which made Mr. Park grip onto the picture tightly. Mr. Park could tell that there were around twenty pictures inside the folder. – Do I really want to know? He questioned himself as he took all of them out the folder. He spread them and found a few pictures of Chanyeol taking orders, smiling and chatting with what seemed to be costumers.

 

All along, the three men waited for Mr. Park to reach the last set – afraid of what Mr. Park might do once he sees them. Seven pictures – Mr. Park counted, all in which Chanyeol is kissing, hugging and holding hands with that boy. “Byun Baekhyun,” He said to himself. “That’s his name, right?” He then glanced up at the men who nodded in return.

 

Mr. Park’s eyes then scanned the seven pictures and nodded. He got up from his chair and very calmly dismissed the three men. They were expecting for Mr. Park to scream, to be angry and to asked them to further investigate, but Mr. Park didn’t and so they were just dismissed. Once alone in his office, Mr. Park sat back down in his chair and stared at the pictures. “So that kid makes you happy.”

 

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Chanyeol had never once thought about the unholy things he was currently thinking about Baekhyun. He mentally cursed himself every time Baekhyun would stirred in his sleep – torturing him unconsciously. How and Why? All Chanyeol knows is that he was peacefully sleeping when all of the sudden he felt something soft and round rubbing against his crotch. With eyes snapped wide opened, Chanyeol found Baekhyun’s buttocks him ever so slightly while he whined in his sleep. Heck, Chanyeol had never considered himself a morning person, but with Baekhyun cuddling next to him, with his warm back pressed firmly against him, and his constant , Chanyeol couldn’t help getting aroused by all of it. And even though he knew that Baekhyun was innocently sleeping, Chanyeol’s mind took a slight turn, thinking about things he’d wished he was doing to the younger.

However, he panicked the next second when he felt Baekhyun stirring up in his sleep. “Mmmm,” Baekhyun moaned as he scooted closer to Chanyeol. All along, Chanyeol tried to keep Baekhyun from further touching him so he wouldn’t feel his . But Baekhyun wouldn’t stop searching for Chanyeol’s warmness. “Baek s-stop!” Chanyeol groaned while Baekhyun froze.

 

Baekhyun frowned in his sleep as his hand reached back, trying to make up what was poking his buttocks. He then heard Chanyeol gasping and a hand stopping him from further touching whatever it was that poke him. “Stop,” Baekhyun’s eyes snapped wide open upon hearing Chanyeol’s soft moan against the back of his neck. Baekhyun accidently fell of the bed when he tried to stand up but ended up getting tangled between the sheets. “Baek!” Chanyeol quickly uncovered himself and glanced down to where Baekhyun was at. “Are you alright?” He stretched his hand for Baekhyun to take it, but the younger looked confused and very much hangover.

 

“W-What?” Baekhyun placed a hand over his throbbing head and groaned. However, he was fully aware of Chanyeol’s current situation. Baekhyun’s betraying eyes wondered down Chanyeol’s , shaking his head just in case he was seeing things. He started to hiccup loudly and embarrassedly covered his mouth with both hands.

 

Chanyeol followed Baekhyun’s eyes and noticed where Baekhyun was staring at. He quickly and very awkwardly placed a pillow over his while blushing. “I am so sorry, Baek.” Baekhyun adverted his eyes from Chanyeol’s lap blushing himself. “It was… I mean… you were moving so much against me and you were making these noises and –”

 

Baekhyun covered his face in embarrassment while groaning. “You d-don’t have to explain yourself,” Baekhyun said as he tried to look somewhere else but at Chanyeol. All he could think of was that Chanyeol was hard and that he was the reason for Chanyeol’s .

 

Patting the space next to him, Chanyeol called Baekhyun over but the younger hesitated. “Come over here, Baek.” Baekhyun slowly got up from the floor and walked his way back into the bed. Baekhyun had never once seen someone getting aroused by him. Sure, he has a great but he also happens to have a just like Chanyeol does. Will Chanyeol back down once he sees Baekhyun completely ? – What am I thinking?! Baekhyun shied away from Chanyeol. – I can’t be possibly thinking about having with Chanyeol just because he has an ! “Don’t worry about it,” Chanyeol chuckled to himself as he stared at Baekhyun in the eyes. “It’ll go down on its own.” Chanyeol said and really hoped so.

 

Baekhyun relaxed on his spot and then frowned. He clutched on his shirt and shorts, saying, “Did you change me last night?” Chanyeol smiled teasingly when Baekhyun’s eyes landed on the pillow placed on his lap, nodding his head.

 

“Yes,” Chanyeol said and scanned Baekhyun’s reddening cheeks. “It was fun… actually,” Baekhyun eyed him surprised. “I learned a few things,” Maybe that was one of the reasons why Chanyeol was thinking so unholy about Baekhyun. The younger all night while Chanyeol tried to changed him into something clean. Chanyeol had to pinned him down just so Baekhyun would stop squirming under Chanyeol’s grip. It was then that Chanyeol noticed how the younger bit his lower lip, slightly. Chanyeol rubbed behind Baekhyun’s ear and earned himself another soft moan, thinking to himself that’d just found one of Baekhyun’s sweet spots. He stopped and quickly changed his drunk boyfriend. “I e-even saw a few moles on you.” Chanyeol cleared his throat.

 

“Yah!” Baekhyun whined. “How could you?” He pouted. “I was drunk and you undressed me while I was intoxicated.” Chanyeol gave the younger a shy smile making Baekhyun cover with his upper body with both hands. “Did w-we -”

 

“Don’t worry,” Chanyeol chuckled softly. “I enjoy drunk but –” Chanyeol’s eyes widen upon realizing what he’d just said to Baekhyun. “I would never take advantage of you in that state.”

 

“You wouldn’t?” Baekhyun found himself pouting and blushing the next when Chanyeol stared at him with a suggestive look on his face. “I mean that’s good to know!” Baekhyun hid his face from Chanyeol, blushing madly. “You still undressed me.”

 

Chanyeol’s low chuckled had Baekhyun staring at him. The architect lay back in bed and started laughing. Baekhyun glared at him and, without thinking it, Baekhyun hovered over Chanyeol, pouting. Raising a brow, Chanyeol, said, “Well, it was that or you sleeping with your clothes covered in puke.” Baekhyun’s eyes widen. “Can we not drink as much? You like to puke whenever we are about to kiss. I’m starting to think that you don’t like my kisses.”

 

“What?” Baekhyun made a face. Parts from the previous night started flashing through his head, remembering that he did indeed puke all over himself. He made such a fool out of himself. – Ugh! Baekhyun mentally cursed himself. “Besides,” Chanyeol placed his hands over Baekhyun’s hovering body around his neck. “You are my boyfriend. I am allowed to see you .” Chanyeol wriggled his eyebrows teasingly making Baekhyun red from his face.

 

“S-Still,” Baekhyun tried to break free from Chanyeol’s hold. “I am not confident with my body. I’ve been gaining weight. I should start working out.” Chanyeol frowned.

 

He let go of Baekhyun and sat back down on his bed. “You are not fat. Working out is always healthy but, believe me, I liked what I saw last night.” Baekhyun softly pushed Chanyeol to the side and hurried his way into the bathroom.

 

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Kyungsoo wanted to slap the living lights out of Jongin when he woke up next to his boyfriend. – What the hell is doing while I am sleeping?! Kyungsoo thought to himself as he covered his eyes.

 

There is always an explanation for everything, right? Well, Jongin had forgotten his towel and clothes out on top of his desk. He didn’t have it in him to wake up his peacefully sleeping boyfriend, so he walked into his room and quickly grabbed his things. However, luck wasn’t on his side and ended up dropping a journal and a few pencils to the floor, waking Kyungsoo in the process.

 

And that is why Kyungsoo woke up to the rather pleasant sight of his boyfriend standing right next to him. Kyungsoo screamed his lungs out as he scooted to the other side of the bed. “!” Startled, Jongin landed on his and very quickly covered himself with the towel.

 

“What the hell are you doing, Kim Jongin!” Jongin hissed upon hearing Kyungsoo calling him by both his last and first name. He then noticed Kyungsoo blushing and, quite frankly, loved it. Jongin then thought, “Why hide?” He is pretty much the word confidence walking on its full glory and, without any shame whatsoever, Jongin stood up from the floor and placed the towel over his shoulder. Kyungsoo uncovered his eyes just to be greeted with Jongin’s glorious ness – again.

 

He screamed.

 

“What is your t-towel doing over your shoulder, idiot?” Kyungsoo questioned his grinning boyfriend.

 

“Oh, come on,” Jongin teased. “You can enjoy the show, Kyungie,” Kyungsoo snorted loudly. “I’m serious! This is all yours, baby.” Kyungsoo gasped when he felt the bed sinking, signaling that Jongin was on it with him… - Oh, God!

 

“D-Don’t come near me!” Kyungsoo grabbed the nearest pillow and covered his face with it. “Stop teasing me and get dressed,”

 

“Kyungie!” Jongin scooted closer, smirking despite Kyungsoo not being able to see him.

 

“I’m going to kick you out of the bed if you don’t stop!” Jongin grabbed both of Kyungsoo’s hands and tried to pull the pillow off of him. “I swear I will kick you, Jongin!” Kyungsoo threatened. “Get off you ert!”

 

Laughing, Jongin let go of Kyungsoo’s hands and jumped off the bed. “A ert for you,” Jongin grabbed the towel from his shoulder and wrapped it around his hips. “You can look now, Kyungie.” He waited for Kyungsoo to remove the pillow from his face. However, Kyungsoo debated whether if he could trust Jongin or not. “I swear I am covered.” Jongin chuckled and smiled brightly when Kyungsoo removed the pillow from his face. “I like this, Kyungie.” He said. “I like having you here with me. I like waking up next to you.” Kyungsoo scoffed. “Hey, what happened was an accident. You just happened to wake up on the wrong time.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “Or maybe it was the right time?” Jongin continued to tease.

 

“Shut up!” Kyungsoo pouted, slightly embarrassed and happy at the same time. He is not mad at all that he got to see Jongin’s glorious ness, but rather that he couldn’t bring himself to continue looking. – what a waste! He thought and blushed the next second. “I-I need to use the bathroom,” He stood up from the bed, frowning at his boyfriend who was on his way. “Excuse me.” Jongin smirked and then moved to the side, allowing his boyfriend to stormed out of the bedroom.

 

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•​​​​​​​

Baekhyun had taken a while in the shower and it was all thanks to Chanyeol and his damn . Baekhyun couldn’t stop thinking about Chanyeol’s member poking him. Glancing at his hand, Baekhyun blushed, remembering that he got to feel it for a split second. It was big, that Baekhyun now knows and it made him wonder how Chanyeol would look . “Stop!” Baekhyun ruffled his wet hair in an attempt to get rid of the dirty thoughts and not get hard again. It was all Chanyeol’s fault! Baekhyun hadn’t felt that way in over a month.

 

Of course, Baekhyun had lusted over his roommate from the very moment Chanyeol stepped into his apartment. But he hadn’t thought about it ever since they started dating. And it wasn’t as if he had done it on purpose. Baekhyun was just too busy worrying about other stuff. But Baekhyun can’t bring himself to blame Chanyeol completely. Baekhyun hasn’t been able to stop thinking about getting intimate with Chanyeol ever since Junmyeon mentioned it. “I gave him a .” Baekhyun glanced at himself in the foggy mirror and smiled like an idiot.

 

Calming his raging heart, Baekhyun grabbed his clothes and dressed up. He smelled himself and moaned at the mixture of Chanyeol’s musky aroma combined with his favorite lavender soap, oddly loving the combination. Once changed, Baekhyun headed out of the bathroom and found Chanyeol in the kitchen, humming to a song he didn’t quite knew. “Oh,” Chanyeol turned around and smiled at Baekhyun. “You smell good,” Baekhyun smiled cheekily while taking a seat on one of the counter stools. “Kyungsoo is going back to Seoul with Jongin today. It seems like Jongin wants to see Kyungsoo’s apartment.” Chanyeol chuckled.

 

“That’s nice,” Baekhyun pouted, thinking about Chanyeol’s own house. Will Chanyeol ever take him to his home? No, Baekhyun wouldn’t ask him to do such thing. He’ll be asking for too much and he can’t bring himself to hurt Chanyeol’s reputation.

 

“I could show you around my favorite places someday if you want to.” Baekhyun found himself nodding somewhat happy with the thought of Chanyeol wanting to spend time with him in Seoul. He would have loved to hear Chanyeol saying that he will show him around his house, but settled with what he was being offered – smiling.

 

That and Baekhyun knows about Chanyeol’s dispute with his parents. He might not know much but enough to understand that he will not be meeting Chanyeol’s parents anytime soon – perhaps not even at all. “You okay?” Baekhyun snapped out of his train of thoughts and smiled awkwardly. “Are you still thinking about what happened this morning?” Baekhyun’s eyes widen.

 

“Eh?” Chanyeol placed the knife on the table, chuckling shyly at the way that Baekhyun fidgeted on his seat. “N-No! What makes you think that?”

 

“Hmm,” Chanyeol grabbed the knife once again and continued to cut the carrots he was chopping. “You were spacing out. I’m really sorry if that… you know… made you uncomfortable.”

 

Baekhyun watched as Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck somewhat shy. He bit back a smile and looked away. “It didn’t,” He admitted. “I was just… taken aback.” Chanyeol sighed in relief. “You don’t have to apologized for it. It’s… normal… I think.”

 

Chanyeol arched a brow as he thought to himself that morning s had never been of any problems for him. At least not for the past ten years. He thought that maybe it had to do with his age, so, no, he doesn’t think that it’s normal. Not so suddenly. But it does have to do with who he is sleeping with, and that makes him feel shy all of the sudden. – Get it together, Park Chanyeol! He thought to himself. – You can’t be getting shy all of the sudden!

 

“About last night,” Baekhyun broke the sudden silence. “I wanted to apologized for acting like a kid. I really shouldn’t be drinking when I can’t handle alcohol that well.”

 

Chanyeol also thought the same. However, he can’t deny how much he loves Baekhyun when he’s drunk. The younger becomes less awkward and stiff around him. Chanyeol can see glimpses of Baekhyun’s true persona. “You really can’t handle alcohol,” Chanyeol started. “But I should be apologizing to you as well. I didn’t mean to make you feel like I don’t want you. I fully understand that our relationship is not well viewed by many, but I also want you to understand this,” Baekhyun tilted his head to the side expectedly. “I don’t care what people think of us. I don’t care at all.”

 

There was a shocked expression in Baekhyun’s face since he wasn’t really expecting for Chanyeol to be so publically accepting of their relationship. “But,” He frowned despite feeling somewhat fluttered. “What about the media? What will happen if your parents where to find out about us? What will happen to your career? I don’t want you to –”

 

“Baek,” Chanyeol placed the knife back on the table and walked towards his freaking out boyfriend. “Is this what you have been worrying about?” Baekhyun lowered his head, nodding. Sighing, Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun’s chin with his hand, smiling warmly at him. “I don’t want you to worry about it, Baek. I just want you to be happy with me. Look, I understand your insecurities,” Baekhyun nodded. “But I want you know that my only concern is you getting hurt in the process,” Baekhyun pouted– feeling touched all of the sudden with Chanyeol’s words. Heck, Chanyeol doesn’t care about himself. He is worrying over Baekhyun and Baekhyun wasn’t expecting to hear that at all. “About last night,” Chanyeol frowned. “I think my father sent some people. I’ve been seeing some men with cameras following us around. I was just being cautious but ended up hurting you. I am sorry.”

 

“Y-Your dad?” Baekhyun panicked.

 

Chanyeol nodded. “I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he were to suddenly knock at the door.” Baekhyun glanced at their apartment’s door wide eyed. There he was sulking minutes ago about him probably never meeting Mr. Park, and now he is freaking out over the possibility of him meeting Chanyeol’s parents sooner th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter