More Confessions.

Need a Roommate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Enjoy!

 

Jongin sulked as he workout in his room while Kyungsoo continued to groom himself for his date night with Chanyeol. “You look good,” Jongin said to Kyungsoo but the elder was freaking out about his hair. “Stop dolling yourself so much. You are just having dinner with Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he fixed the untamed strand of hair on the back of his head.

 

“I’m scared,” Kyungsoo turned to Jongin wide eyed. “I now understand what you were feeling when Baekhyun found out.” Jongin chuckled.

 

The dancer dried the sweat of his face with a cloth as he got up from the floor. “You’ll be fine. Chanyeol is not a drama queen like Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo nodded in agreement. “You know,” Jongin said. “I don’t think that Chanyeol will be too happy with me dating you.”

 

“He’ll probably kill you.” Jongin couldn’t tell if Kyungsoo was joking or being dead serious.

 

“Why?” Jongin tossed the soiled cloth into his dirty clothes bin. “It wouldn’t be fair. It will be such a hypocrite move from him if he gets mad at me.”

 

“Touché,” Kyungsoo chuckled softly and then gulped when Jongin leaned on the bed where he was sitting at. “What are you doing?” Jongin placed his arms around Kyungsoo – caging him in bed.

 

“Nothing,” Jongin grinned making Kyungsoo frown. “You just look so cute when you smile like that.” Sighing, Kyungsoo pushed the younger off of him.

 

“I am handsome!” Kyungsoo groaned as he fixed his shirt feeling somewhat flustered. “I am not a girl, so don’t call me cute.”

 

Jongin clicked his tongue as he shrugged playfully. “I know that but you are still cute. Deal with it, Kyungie.” Kyungsoo huffed at the way that the younger . “Come on,” Jongin said as he grabbed the towel from his chair and some clean boxers from his drawer. Kyungsoo’s shocked expression turned into a full-blown blush when Jongin removed his sweat pants. “I’m going to go shower. Continue getting ready for your date with Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo nodded. “God, I hate the sound of that. Just call it a meeting not a date! You’ll be only having dates with me. Got it?” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes but smiled secretively when Jongin faced the door to get out of the bedroom.

 

“Possessive much?” Kyungsoo said before Jongin could walk out of the bedroom. Kyungsoo wasn’t expecting for Jongin to nod his head with a pout on his face. “H-Hurry! Go shower because I only have one hour for my date with Chanyeol.”

 

Jongin groaned on his spot. “Come join me.” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen but tried to play cool. Jongin simply grinned as he stepped out of his bedroom not before stripping himself completely – giving Kyungsoo the view of his buttocks. Kyungsoo gasped and immediately covered his eyes with both hands. “No need to look away, Kyungie,” Jongin turned slightly, grinning. “This is all yours!”

 

“Stop messing around!” Kyungsoo grabbed the nearest object closest to him and threw it at Jongin. He heard the younger laughing and the sound of the door closing.

 

Kyungsoo laughed shyly once the younger was out – shaking his head as he wondered why the younger was such a handsome moron. Baekhyun is right. Kyungsoo thought. Jongin is such a ert but Kyungsoo won’t lie and say that he doesn’t like it. “Oh, my, god!” Kyungsoo squealed. “Damn right!” He said as he got up from the bed. “You are all mine.”

 

 

♥♥♥♥

Kyungsoo fidgeted on his seat as he waited for Chanyeol to finish up ordering for the two of them. It’s just Chanyeol. Your best friend and he will understand. Kyungsoo kept on telling himself as he smiled nervously at Chanyeol, who was now staring at him. “This is nice,” Chanyeol smiled at Kyungsoo. “I missed you, Soo.”

 

“Mmm,” Kyungsoo nodded, chuckling nervously. “I’ve missed you to, Chanyeol.” The architect then smiled in content. “It feels like an eternity since we last hang out just the two of us.”

 

“I know,” Chanyeol frowned. “I’m sorry. It’s mainly my fault. I’ve been too caught up with Baekhyun and completely lost track of time.”

 

Kyungsoo nodded in understand and smiled. “So how are things with Baekhyun?” He asked.

 

“Mmm,” Chanyeol chuckled to himself. “Pretty good. He is a bit shy but other than that nothing has really changed.” Kyungsoo nodded. “What about you, Soo? I don’t want to talk about myself tonight. I want to know about you. How have you been?” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen at Chanyeol’s words. He’d always been the one listening to Chanyeol and his struggles and it took Kyungsoo completely by surprise.

 

“About that,” Kyungsoo nervously scratched the back of his head. “Actually,” The younger took a deep breath, thinking that Chanyeol is right and that it is time for him to finally get to know the real Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo has always put Chanyeol before him, but not tonight. “I have something I want to talk about with you.”

 

The architect frowned as he nodded. Kyungsoo was about to speak when the waitress arrived with their plates of food. The two of them stay quiet as they waited for the lady to walk away from their table, were Kyungsoo took the opportunity to calm his raging heart. “What is it, Soo?” Chanyeol asked once the lady was gone. “I know that look. What’s bothering you?”

 

“Promise me that you won’t hate me after I tell you this,” Chanyeol sat straight on his chair, frowning in confusion. “Promise me, Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo scoffed rather impatiently making Chanyeol nod.

 

“No need to get all snitty. I promise I won’t get mad.” Chanyeol laughed in order to calm Kyungsoo’s nerves down.

 

Kyungsoo took another deep breath and then stared at Chanyeol in his eyes. “I’ve been hiding something from you for a very long time now.” Chanyeol’s smiled slowly faded as he frowned. “I am… Chanyeol I like men.” Kyungsoo stared down at his lap waiting for Chanyeol to get mad at him. “I’m sorry.” Kyungsoo muttered under his breath.

 

The architect stood frozen in his chair. “Say something!” Kyungsoo groaned desperately while facing the elder. Chanyeol then snapped out of it and chug his wine down in a go. “Are you mad?” Kyungsoo asked and Chanyeol couldn’t help but noticed how nervous and scared his best friend looked. “I am so sorry, Chanyeol. I know I should have told you a long time ago but I was so scared. I was afraid of losing you if you knew. I’ve always known deep inside that you would have accepted me, but the thought of you ever hating me stopped me from ever telling you. I am so –”

 

“It’s okay, Soo.” Chanyeol chuckled softly. “Breathe.”

 

Kyungsoo’s doe eyes had gathered a few drops of tears. He did what Chanyeol asked him to do and took a deep breath. “Do you hate me?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“I don’t, Soo. I could never hate you.” Kyungsoo sighed in relief. “I just wished you could have told me earlier. I’ve been such a to you. I’m sorry, Soo. I never asked how you were feeling or what was going on in your head. I’ve been such a bad fri-”

 

“No,” Kyungsoo stopped Chanyeol from speaking. “It has nothing to do with that, Chanyeol. I was just scared of coming out. You’ve been a good friend. You’ve always had my back.” Chanyeol nodded despite the conflicted feelings inside of him. “You really don’t hate me?”

 

Chanyeol laughed as he shook his head. “No, I’m just a bit surprised. I guess it makes sense to me now why you would never let me hook you up with my friends. They were all pretty so I never really understood why you never accepted.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter