Do you want to be my boyfriend?

Need a Roommate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Enjoy!

 

Baekhyun had gone over what Chanyeol had said the previous night over and over again until something finally clicked. Sprinting out of his bed, Baekhyun rushed into Chanyeol’s bedroom without knocking, surprising the elder who was peacefully reading a book in bed. “You said everything increased when you heard me shouting it to Jongin that night,” Chanyeol placed the book down on his lap as he sat straight on his bed, suddenly growing nervous. “What exactly did I shouted and what night were you talking about?”

 

“You got that,” Chanyeol sneered nervously. “Promise me you won’t get mad,” Baekhyun frowned profusely as he stepped further inside the bedroom. “Promise?”

 

“Just tell me,” Baekhyun whined by the end of the bed.

 

The architect stepped out of his bed making Baekhyun tensed up a little bit. The younger’s eyes widen the moment he realized that his roommate was shirtless. He stared somewhere else – clearing his throat in the process.

 

Chanyeol grinned at the way that Baekhyun shy away from him. “It happened the first night we went out with Kyungsoo and Jongin,” Chanyeol started. “You and Kyungsoo had gotten pretty wasted that night. I don’t know what happened exactly but you were very sad. Then, as we were getting ready to leave, I heard you shouting to Jongin that you are gay. Twice.”

 

“Twice?” Baekhyun groaned. “But that was…” The younger tried to remember when was the first time they went out and his eyes widen twice as big as he faced the architect. “A very long time ago!” He was confused and rather hurt. “Why didn’t you say something sooner?”

 

Chanyeol’s grin faded as he sighed. “I,” However, he ended up frowning, not really knowing what to say or how to explain to the younger why he didn’t say something sooner. All he knows is that he was scared and confused at the time. Very confused. “I was confused, Baek.” He said in a lame attempt to redeem himself.

 

“Confused?” Baekhyun bitterly laughed as he glared at the architect. “And how exactly do you think I was feeling all this time?” Chanyeol nodded in understand. “I can’t believe you hid this from me for so long. And Jongin –”

 

“Baek,” Chanyeol tried to hold the younger’s hand but Baekhyun pushed the hand away. “Don’t be mad at him. He wanted me to tell you sooner. The only reason why he kept it a secret is because I begged him to. It was all my fault.”

 

“You two still lie to me. I was going crazy and –” Baekhyun huffed tiredly and stormed out of the bedroom without saying anything else.

 

                                                                                              ♥♥♥♥

 

Chanyeol was already feeling like crap but felt twice as ty when Baekhyun left their apartment without saying anything. “You shouldn’t have told him!” Jongin reprimanded Chanyeol as he paced around the architect’s living room. They were supposed to have a peaceful morning breakfast with Kyungsoo and Jongin, but Chanyeol had ruined their plans with his slippery mouth. “!” Chanyeol and Kyungsoo stared at him worriedly while Jongin ran a frustrated hand over his tousled hair. “He hates me! Baekhyun will never speak to me ever again.”

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo could only stare at the younger stressed himself out as they waited for Baekhyun to arrive back home. As for Baekhyun, he was completely out of words, confused and hurt. “God, he is going to hate my guts forever!” Jongin groaned – helplessly staring at the ground.

 

“You are overthinking it.” Kyungsoo stated in an attempt to calm the younger down a bit.

 

However, Kyungsoo frowned when the younger snorted bitterly. “And you are under thinking it!” Jongin groaned again both because he felt guilty towards Kyungsoo for snapping at him, and because he is scared for what might happen to his friendship with Baekhyun.

 

“He doesn’t seem like the type of person to hold any grudges.” Kyungsoo retorted a bit annoyed. Jongin shrugged, sighing. The younger knows that Baekhyun doesn’t hold any grudges but that doesn’t mean that he can’t get even. “Are you going to start freaking out like him?” Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol who had kept quiet.

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes – annoyed to be stuck between two worrying men and an angry Baekhyun. He is not one bit happy and he is hungry.

 

                                                                                     ♥♥♥♥

 

Baekhyun ended up walking three streets down the block and then back to his apartment. “Stupid Chanyeol and stupid Jongin!” He glared at the door to his apartment while huffing under his breath. Baekhyun is angry and very much confused as to why Jongin and Chanyeol would hide such important piece of information from him. He’d wanted to cry but thought that he was probably being too dramatic.

 

But who can really blame him?

 

Baekhyun did spent months trying – very miserably by way – to hide who he really is from Chanyeol. Heck, he even ended up falling in love with the person he was trying to hide his uality from. So, yes, Baekhyun can be as dramatic as he wants to be.

 

Taking a deep breath, Baekhyun prepared himself to go back inside his apartment after walking under the cold weather for a few hours. The sound of the key lock snapped Chanyeol, Jongin and Kyungsoo out of their little worlds. The dancer quickly hid behind Kyungsoo and the elder nearly pushed him to side. However, Kyungsoo stopped when Jongin pleaded cutely with his eyes. Kyungsoo couldn’t resist and groaned in defeat as he stayed put in front of the dancer.

 

Baekhyun wasn’t expecting to find the three of them gathered around his living room. His heart nearly stopped the moment his eyes landed on Chanyeol’s brown orbs. The two of them stared at each other for a split second before Baekhyun broke it. He wanted to stay mad but the look on Chanyeol’s face made him want to just go up to him and hug him. And Chanyeol really hated how sad and confused Baekhyun looked. “Baekhyun,”

 

Kyungsoo took a step forward toward Baekhyun. He couldn’t take the awkward atmosphere any longer and he also really wanted to have breakfast. “I don’t want to talk to you,” Baekhyun pointed an angry finger at Jongin who flinched on his spot. “Or you!” He then turned to Chanyeol who nodded in understand.

 

The writer then – with heavy steps – stormed into his room without saying another word. Kyungsoo immediately follow the younger to the room and closed the door behind him. “Great!” Jongin snapped. “He does hate me!” Was the last thing Kyungsoo heard from the younger and he was pretty sure Baekhyun had heard him too.

 

Kyungsoo flinched badly at the sound of Jongin’s banging on the door. The younger really wanted to explained himself – to let Baekhyun know why he had to keep it a secret. But he knew Kyungsoo was right. Baekhyun was bound to be angry to matter who had told him first. “I was just trying to protect you, Baekhyun!” Chanyeol stood beside Jongin and felt utterly bad for the younger. It’s all my fault. He thought. “The last thing I wanted was to hurt you, Baekhyun. Please let me explain!”

 

Baekhyun groaned and then pouted. “You are my best friend. All I did was just to protect you. How can I be loyal to you if I am not to others?” He is… right. Baekhyun smiled but frowned the next second as he remembered the many times he’d cried over not being able to be himself around Chanyeol. He was really having such a hard time the past few months.

 

Jongin waited helplessly to get any response from his best friend but nothing happened. The possibility of Baekhyun never talking to him again truly scared him. “I should have never asked him to keep it a secret. This is all your fault!” Jongin cursed at the architect beside him.

 

“Mine?!” Chanyeol snapped. “You should have not asked him to keep his uality a secret from the very beginning. What type of person did you think I was? I would never hate someone based on that.” Chanyeol said, annoyed by the younger’s attitude when both of them are at fault in a way. “This is technically your fault!” Chanyeol didn’t mean to sound too harsh, but he seriously can’t be blamed for everything.

 

Jongin gasped incredulously despite knowing very well that he can’t really blame Chanyeol for part of his mistakes. “I had my reasons, okay!”

 

Chanyeol snorted as he crossed his arms. “Yeah!?” Jongin huffed as he nodded. “Well, so did I!” The two of them engaged in a glaring contest before walking away from each other.

 

Back inside the bedroom, Kyungsoo glanced at the room once he was seated comfortably by the end of the bed. He waited patiently and almost awkwardly for Baekhyun to start speaking. However, Baekhyun was too busy staring out the window in complete silence. “You are not really mad at them,” Baekhyun’s gaze left the outside’s view as he shook his head. “Then you should just listen to what Jongin has to say.”

 

“Aish!” Startled, Kyungsoo nearly fell off the bed at the younger’s sudden outburst. “Jongin is such an idiot and so is Park Dumbyeol!” Kyungsoo partly agreed with the younger. “You have no idea how hard it has been for me. The fact that Jongin knew that Chanyeol had known all along makes me so… ugh! I am very angry!”

 

“Oh, honey,” Kyungsoo chuckled lightly as he sat comfortably once again. “But I do know, remember? I am also hiding the fact that I am gay.” Baekhyun frowned. His been so into his dilemma that he’d completely forgotten that Kyungsoo is yet to let Chanyeol know. Baekhyun happens to know that Kyungsoo is gay and he hasn’t said anything to Chanyeol. The thought of Chanyeol getting mad at him for it makes him pout. Now he is thinking too hypocritically. “Look, you had your reasons, right?” Baekhyun lowered his head and nodded. “Then you must also try to understand their reasons. It hurts, yes, but they were not doing it to hurt you.”

 

“Besides, Jongin is your best friend,” Baekhyun hated how right the elder was. “Which makes me believe that he must have been feeling very conflicted. But come to think about it, Chanyeol was probably the one having the hardest time.”

 

“How so?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Well,” Kyungsoo stood up from the bed with a mischievous look on his face. “He must have been breaking his head trying to figure out what his feelings were really telling him. You guys are now… dating?”

 

“Alright,” Baekhyun blushed, frowning since he doesn’t really now himself if he is truly dating Chanyeol. “You might be right.” Kyungsoo nodded. “But that doesn’t mean that I have to go easy on them. They still made me suffer. Both of them!” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes but nodded in understand nonetheless.

 

Then – all of the sudden – Kyungsoo started to laugh hysterically. “What’s so funny?” Baekhyun groaned as he asked.

 

The elder hold onto his stomach as he tried to calm down. “You are dying to go out there and hug the living lights out of the two of them.” Baekhyun pouted because Kyungsoo was right. “I am happy, Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo took Baekhyun by surprise. “I wish you and Chanyeol nothing but the best.”

 

“T-Thank you.” Baekhyun blushed and felt very thankful for the sincerity in Kyungsoo’s words.

 

“Also,” Kyungsoo smiled mischievously once again. “I’ll let you know in advance. I am after all Chanyeol’s best friend, and I happen to know his dating style.” Baekhyun sulked in jealousy. “Chanyeol tends to be very cheesy when he wants to and he really likes to… you know…” Baekhyun shook his head. “He is very… ual.” Kyungsoo teased but he wasn’t lying at all. The vocal instructor is baffled as to how things will work out with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo knows very well that Chanyeol doesn’t date. Chanyeol s and he’s only been physical with woman.

 

“O-Oh…” Baekhyun fidgeted on his spot embarrassedly. He eventually figured out that Kyungsoo was teasing him and groaned in annoyance. “So is Jongin!” He retorted back, taking Kyungsoo completely by surprise. “Jongin is a bigger ert.”

 

Kyungsoo’s grinning face morphed into that of a scowl. “Whatever,” Kyungsoo fixed his sweater before pushing Baekhyun to the side. He then walked towards the door and gave Baekhyun one last glance. “Just go out there and talk to them. Jongin looks very ugly when he cries. And make it fast because I am very hungry! Look at the time already.” Baekhyun playfully stuck his tongue out – loving how flustered Kyungsoo seemed to be.

 

                                                                                           

 

Jongin went over the things that he had shouted to Chanyeol and instantly regretted it. It is more than obvious that the two of them are at fault for not handling things differently from the very beginning. However, that shouldn’t even matter at the moment. What was said and done was said and done and there is no turning back now. Not with pretty much everything that they’ve been through.

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin’s love dilemma included.

 

The young dancer can’t take back what he’d so unexpectedly developed towards Kyungsoo. And neither does he want to. As for Kyungsoo – well – he learned that feelings are allowed to change, and that it is possible to have deeper feelings toward someone else. Chanyeol finally found someone who makes him happy – someone who makes him want to change. The feeling scares him deeply, though. Even when he’d said that he wasn’t scared.

 

“I should probably apologize to Chanyeol,” Jongin thought as he paced outside Baekhyun’s bedroom. “But…” He frowned deeply in thought. “Baekhyun comes first!” He sighed loudly, jumping in surprise the next second. He wasn’t expecting for Kyungsoo to come out of the bedroom followed by Baekhyun. “Baekhyun –” Jongin found his best friend sending him the “look” that he already knows too well. It’s the look that Baekhyun sends him whenever he is about to forgive him. “Baekhyunnie!” Jongin’s eyes sparkled with hopeful glee while his best friend glared at him.

 

Jongin then dragged Baekhyun all the way inside the elder’s bedroom and pushed him into the bed. “Baekhyun!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter