Karaoke Night

Need a Roommate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy!

 

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

 

Everyone waited patiently for Kyungsoo to arrive at the restaurant except for Jongin. Chanyeol elbowed Baekhyun, who was sitting next to him, telling him to take a look at Jongin. Baekhyun noticed the way that Jongin glanced at the entrance doors and rolled his eyes. “Someone is inpatient.” He teased Jongin, who was currently scrolling through his text messages.

 

Annoyed, Jongin tore his gaze from his phone to glare at his best friend. “Says you,” He growled. “You couldn’t even wait to see Chanyeol, so you ended up going to the studio when you never really do.”

 

“Did not!” Chanyeol found Baekhyun’s reddening cheeks endearing while Junmyeon, Yixing and Taemin ignored the bickering best friends – already too used to their antics.

 

Huffing, both young men turned their heads while crossing their arms annoyingly. Baekhyun saw Chanyeol staring at him and his face soften up, blushing. “So, you didn’t come to see me?” Chanyeol pouted, a very uncommon sight to see and it made everyone comment on it, making Baekhyun blush even more.

 

Baekhyun stared at his lap, frowning. “No,” He lied. “Well… maybe.” He heard Chanyeol chuckling and then felt his arms circling around him. “Y-Yah!” Baekhyun glanced at his surroundings, afraid that someone might see them, but everyone was in their own little worlds. He then remembered his conversation with Junmyeon, remembering that he needs to be less insecure and to relaxed under the architect’s embrace.

 

“Look who’s here!” Taemin suddenly exclaimed and everyone turned to the entrance where they saw Kyungsoo searching for them. Junmyeon waved for Kyungsoo to see them, but stopped when he saw Jongin rushing his way to him. “This kid!” Everyone laughed.

 

Kyungsoo was a bit startled when he suddenly saw Jongin standing in front of him. However, he couldn’t deny the excitement he felt upon seeing him after a few days. “Kyungie!” Jongin wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo and then took him and the rest of his friends by surprised when he planted a kiss on Kyungsoo’s unexpected lips. “I missed you!” Jongin cooed his blushing boyfriend, smiling smugly at him.

 

“Everyone is watching, Jongin.” Kyungsoo whispered timidly but Jongin shrugged – unbothered.

 

Jongin eyed his surroundings and saw a couple of people staring at them. Rolling his eyes, Jongin faced his boyfriend, annoyed. “I don’t care, Kyungie! Besides, you are my boyfriend. I am allowed to miss you as much as I want.” He grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand in front of everyone and smirked. “Let’s go to our table. Are you hungry, Kyungie?” Kyungsoo glanced at their linked hands as they walked back to their table, blushing.

 

Once they reached their table, Kyungsoo started to greet everyone. He then proceeded to sit in between Chanyeol and Jongin “Soo,” Chanyeol side hugged him and whispered in Kyungsoo’s ear, “Your face is red.” Kyungsoo glared at his best friend, threatening to punch him on his shoulder if he continues to tease. “See, Baek?! He hits me!”

 

“I’ll really hit you if you continue to lie.” Kyungsoo stared at Chanyeol with his fist up making Baekhyun laugh. He then saw Chanyeol snorting while scooting closer to Baekhyun, murmuring how only Jongin is immune to his punches.

 

“Of course,” Kyungsoo turned to Jongin, who was sulking on his seat. “Even if he hits me,” Jongin faced Kyungsoo. “I’ll love it.” Kyungsoo made a face, trying not to blush but mainly because Jongin sounded so cheesy and he gave Kyungsoo the goodies. “Right, Kyungsoo?” Sighing, Kyungsoo nodded, thinking that he needs to control himself, and that he needs to get used to Jongin’s antics.

 

They all finished their food an hour later. All the while, Baekhyun kept on glancing at his group of friends. He remembers it just consisting of Taemin, Jongin and sometimes even Yixing. Now they have Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Junmyeon in their circle of friends. Baekhyun’s happy to say the least.

 

Baekhyun frowned momentarily and faced his lap where he saw Chanyeol’s hand on his. “Ready to leave?” Baekhyun made a face and noticed his friends all getting ready to leave. He was too deep in thought to even noticed everyone and blushed. Nodding, the two of them also proceeded to get up from their spots. He’d thought that Chanyeol was going to let go of his hand but Chanyeol didn’t. The two of them walked out of the restaurant hand in hand. “Damn,” Taemin suddenly whined. “You all look so… good and happy. It’s making me want to date.” Taemin shivered at his own confession making everyone laugh.

 

It was close to 9pm but the boys still wanted to walk around the streets of Hongdae. “I’m stuffed,” Baekhyun said to Chanyeol. “I’ll get fatter at this rate.” He pouted.

 

“You worked out today, though,” Baekhyun raised a brow, not remembering ever working out. “You helped Yixing paint and you also did that little dance.” Chanyeol said, teasingly making Baekhyun blush.

 

“You will never see it again,” Baekhyun groaned. “Like ever.”

 

“Why not?” Chanyeol stopped on his tracks, pouting.

 

Baekhyun turned around, spotted Chanyeol pouting and raised a brow. “Are you pouting?” He teased but found himself taken aback when Chanyeol nodded.

 

“Why?” Chanyeol walked closer to Baekhyun, expectantly. “Will you kiss me?” Baekhyun’s eyes widen. He then stuck his tongue out and faced the front again – ignoring Chanyeol’s teasing. “Baek!”

 

 

♥♥♥♥

 

“Kyungie,” Kyungsoo stopped walking and faced Jongin. The two of them where walking behind Baekhyun and Chanyeol with Taemin on their side. “Why don’t you want me to go visit you?” Jongin suddenly asked.

 

Sighing, Kyungsoo then started walking once again. “It’s not that I don’t want you to go visit me. I just don’t feel comfortable with you having to take a bus to go visit me. You even said that your car is not working that well. I don’t want you to be burden.”

 

“It’s okay. I’ll be graduating pretty soon. Also, I’ve saved a few bucks. I was planning on renting a bigger place, but I rather get a new car to go visit you.” Kyungsoo smiled warmly at the thought of Jongin wanting to get himself a new car just to go see him.

 

“You’ll do that?” Kyungsoo asked to which Jongin nodded. “I guess… that’s sweet of you, but I am still worried.” Kyungsoo tried not to blush but couldn’t help it with the way that Jongin stared at him.

 

“I know!” Jongin grinned, startling the elder. “I’ll stay over at your place so I don’t have to drive late at night. Oh, you are staying over tonight. I don’t want you driving late. Who knows,” Jongin grinned wider. “We might even drink tonight.” Kyungsoo blushed at the thought of him spending the night with Jongin. It’ll felt different from other times, knowing now that they aren’t just friends anymore.

 

“Look at you, Jongin,” Taemin suddenly said, breaking both Kyungsoo and Jongin out of their love-filled moment. They’d completely forgotten about Taemin. “Such a grown up already.” Taemin teased the blushing couple and scoffed.

 

The seven of them ended up stopping by at a convenience store to buy some drinks and snacks. Resting outside the convenience store, Baekhyun glanced at the snacks and soju that Chanyeol had placed in the middle of the round table and then at the snacks. Would I be okay if I drink? Baekhyun thought to himself as he eyed the bottles of soju.

 

Baekhyun kept on eyeing the grape flavored soju. “Yoda,” Chanyeol snorted, for as he’d seen Baekhyun eyeing the bottles. “I want soju.” Baekhyun pointed at the grape flavored soju.

 

“Baek,”

 

“Please~” Baekhyun pleaded rather cutely making the architect slowly give in into temptation.

 

Sighing, Chanyeol nodded while very hesitantly grabbing the bottle of soju and opening it. He poured Baekhyun a shot and was about to prepared himself one to cheer along with him. However, Baekhyun did not waited for Chanyeol to pour himself a shot when he was already drowning the liquid down his throat, gagging at the strong flavored. Chanyeol’s eyes widen but ended up laughing at his boyfriend. “You didn’t even let me pour myself one.” Chanyeol gulped his shot, shaking his head.

 

“It’s kind of good,” Baekhyun found himself liking the soju. “My throat burns a little, though.” The two of them were not paying attention to what the others were doing. “Can I have another one?” Baekhyun asked.

 

Nodding his head, Chanyeol agreed but then asked Baekhyun to drink slowly. “Here,” He opened a can of Kass instead. “Drink it slowly, okay?” Baekhyun rolled his eyes but grabbed the cold beer nonetheless.

 

He took a sip from it and hummed pleasingly. “You sound like my dad,” Baekhyun pouted. “I can get drunk because you are here to protect me.” He grinned cheekily to which Chanyeol nodded.

 

“You know I will,” Chanyeol said making Baekhyun smile brightly. “It’s cold. Come here so I can warm you up.” Baekhyun’s eyes narrowed teasingly.

 

“Aha,” He scooted closer to Chanyeol. “I’m not cold. I am actually very warm already.” Chanyeol made a face and raised a brow at his already tipsy boyfriend. “Are you already getting drunk?” Chanyeol wasn’t one bit amused. Baekhyun then faced him and smiled playfully, saying, “Maybe~”

 

Chanyeol ended up shaking his head but he couldn’t deny how cute Baekhyun looked while giggling to himself. Taking Chanyeol by surprised, Baekhyun stood up from his chair, dragged the chair closer to Chanyeol and scooted even closer to him. “I am cold,” Baekhyun blushed as he waited for Chanyeol to wrapped him in his arms.

 

“Heol!” Junmyeon squealed at the sight of them hugging. “Look at those two!” Everyone’s eyes were on them but they didn’t care. “Yah, Yixing-ah why won’t you hug me like that?!” startled, Yixing faced his fuming boyfriend, confused.

 

“I always hug you.” Said Yixing while scratching the back of his neck rather dumbfounded. “You want me to hug you?” He asked to which Junmyeon rolled his eyes, telling him to forget it.

 

Everything was going on perfectly fine until Chanyeol saw a man similar to the one he had seen coming from the bus the previous night. He’d then tried to see if the man had anything with him and found a camera hanging securely around the man’s neck. He also didn’t seem to be alone. Unknowingly, Chanyeol let go of Baekhyun, making the younger one pout. But Chanyeol failed to noticed any of that as he was too busy staring at the man, who had seemed to noticed him staring too. “Soo,” Chanyeol suddenly called his best friend, who was smiling at Jongin.

 

“Yes?” Kyungsoo arched an eyebrow. Frowning, Kyungsoo faced the direction Chanyeol looked at and then back at him. “I am going to get Baekhyun some water. Want to come?” He heard Chanyeol asking him and nodded.

 

“I have a bottle here.” Baekhyun then said while staring at Chanyeol rather confused. He could tell that something was going on with the architect. Baekhyun waited for Chanyeol to sit down once again, but found himself sulking when Chanyeol walked away into the store along with Kyungsoo. No one payed attention except for Jongin and Baekhyun. Once inside the store, Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol what was going on. “I saw them again. They are here with us taking pictures.”

 

“They? Who are you talking about?” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen once he registered what his best friend had said. “You mean the men taking pictures of you and Baekhyun?” Chanyeol nodded and Kyungsoo sighed. “Should we leave?” Kyungsoo asked but then again everyone seems to be having such a good time.

 

“No,” Chanyeol sighed, also thinking the same way as Kyungsoo. “I have a feeling that my father already knows about Baekhyun and I.” The thought of it alone scares him. Would his father hate him even more? Shaking the thought away, because Chanyeol doesn’t want to let go of Baekhyun, he made up his mind to stay and have fun with his friends and boyfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter