37...

Black Notebook

I know I shouldn't have re-read Beelzebub! So, this is what happen since I start craving to write action scene. Lol. Forgive me... Anyway, do read my oneshot. I update it last night^^ And do read my other fanfics. Thank you and love you~

 

GO crept inside the warehouse through the back door. All the while when he was still invisible in spirit form, he had researched through this building, finding more than one exit, a few hanging heavy metal, some rusty metal chain that connected from one another and he started to plan.

                But he couldn't do anything as long as he was in this form. He couldn't even touch anything and could only watch as these bastards manhandled his one and only baby brother. He couldn't let that kept going. And that was when he saw the red bond between him and Mir fluttered slightly and he followed the ribbon, finding Mir was standing behind the door. GO bit his lips. He had no choice. He really had no choice. He hoped what he was about to do won't harm Mir. At least not too much.

                Floating closer to Mir who still hadn't realized his presence, he bit harder on his lips. He hesitated to get even closer to the younger but... He really had no choice. Joon was in danger. He knew Mir would have allow him to do what was in his mind if he asked the younger nicely because Mir was just that nice and selfless when it came to GO, but he also sure that he, himself wouldn't be able to do this if his eyes met with Mir. This position was perfect already with Mir's back on him so he didn't have to doubt himself if he saw Mir's eyes.

                Throwing all those complicated feelings aside, he whispered apology into Mir's ear and let his spirit taking over Mir's body and he felt alive. And now, he was watching the world through Mir's eyes. But he didn't give him any time to indulge into this feeling of being alive again. Not wanting to wait any longer, with the now Mir's body as his, he moved fast towards the back door he just emerged from. He had counted before. There were ten of these AXE members in this warehouse and he had listened in to two of their conversation mentioning there would be more of them when the shipment arrived. He needed to take Joon out before that happened but he couldn't do this alone and there was only one person he could think of.

                He knew he had promised himself not to involve Seungho in this but it had already reached this point and he was desperate to save his younger brother. Hell, he even possessed Mir, knowing it would harm Mir greatly.

                Taking a hold of Mir's phone, GO typed in a message in hope Seungho would come and brought some back-up since that bestfriend of his had family relation with police. Knowing his bestfriend, once Seungho read the text, the latter would come running here. GO could trust him.

                Inhaling deep breath, he wished his loud heartbeat right now won't caused him to get caught as he tip-toed around the warehouse, sticking his back on the moldy wall, and peering his way inside. His face tensed when one of the thugs kicked Joon in the abdomen causing his dongsaeng fall on his side, coughing and curling in pain.

                GO took a small rusted rod lying on the broken table at the corner of the room and threw it into darker part of the space, clinging metal sound echoed through the space. That attracted those AXE members' attention. They whispered to each other when one of them with bald head and crooked poka-dots tie who apparently the acting leader here told one of those AXE members to go and take a look.

                Hiding quietly there, GO watched as the unsuspecting man walked closer to the shadow he was blending in and when the man was closed enough, he reached out a hand to muffle any sound from coming up of thug's mouth and the other hand pushing on a pressure point on the man's neck, a move that he had learned from Seungho. In just a matter of second, the guy collapsed onto the floor. "Nine." GO whispered his countdown.

                "Hey, Shark! Did you find anything?" One of the guy with piercings on his nose and ears asked with his deep hoarse voice. When he got no answer, he turned to the leader in act, who had this suspicious look on. "Hey, are you alive?"

                "Hmm." GO hummed vaguely, fear that these guys might recognized the difference in their voice however it seemed to work as the other guys just shrugged and went back to their three captive.

                GO exhaled a relief breath, eyes trailing upwards to the high up ceiling and towards the metal load hanging around the half finished building. GO knew how this work. He used to work in the car dump place before to help their family finance and he definitely grateful that it would help him in this situation.

                "Hyung!"

                GO paused halfway in his search of the main switch for those metal chain. He looked around him. Didn't he just hear something? He waited for a while. Did he mishear it? Dismissing it, he went across the building, making sure to stick his back on the wall. He had seen the small control room near the place where those goons gathering at. He walked quietly, almost gliding when his eyes locked with Joon's. GO put an index finger on his lips with nervous smile as he continued his mission.

                Joon's eyes widened when he saw that figure but immediately controlled his own facial expression, but he still blurting curse inside his head. What the hell Mir is thinking?  He gritted his own teeth and tensed up when one of the thugs started to turn around to where Mir was, announcing he want to have a smoke outside, bored with these three captives. Panic, Joon rolled on the floor and stretched his leg to trip the man, successfully bringing the other on his knees.

                Joon winced when a rough hand grabbed a fistful of his raven hair, pulling him up. "Oh, you still haven't learn your lesson, have you? I was just about to let you off but I guess I just have bash this pretty face of yours-" But he was stopped when Yunho charged at him and head- the man on the face as they were all had their hands bounded at the back.

                "Like I'll let you hurt my boss." Yunho said, as he shield Joon behind him.

                "I'm already battered." Joon jibed, rolling his eyes.

                Yunho grinned sheepishly. "Well... I'll correct that." He turned back to the man who was holding his probably broken nose. "Like I'll let you hurt him more than you already did."

                "What are you guys doing? Get them!" The man roared.

                The others who initially were amused to see these captives of them still had it in them to fight, immediately charged ahead. Two of them were holding Jaejong down as countermeasure. However, they didn't even manage to get an inch closer to Joon and Yunho when the metal bars which had been hanging above their head swung down towards them, sending three of them flying into lump of broken woods and trash just around the corner and the bail of metal rods fall on top of them when the rusty chain holding the rods together break apart.

                "What the ?" The leader in acting snapped his head around, seeing the reason behind this. A boy inside the control room smirking at him, mouthing a word he barely guessed as, "Six.". Another group of metal bars swung his way but he was able to duck. "Get that bastard!" He pointed towards the boy in the control room.

                GO didn't need them to come towards him as he, himself already jumped out of the small room and confront with three large men. He tilted his head a few times, cracking his joint before launching his fist into one of the thugs. Surely, it wouldn't be a fair fight with three against one. And it wasn't like Joon or Yunho or Jaejong could help him, being bounded that way.

                But he was GO. The ruling champion of Kendo who even had a hand in other kinds of martial arts. He was dominating the fight despite receiving a few hits on his end too. He went to land a finishing blow to one of the guy when that voice resonant in his head again.

                "Hyung! On left!"

                GO raise his left arm just in time when a sharp blade plunge into his forearm instead of his left eyes. He groaned in pain but pull out the blade easily from his own flesh, digging the sharp object into the left side of the owner. The man fall on his knees, unable to continue the fight. He turned back to the other two only to freeze when two barrels almost being shoved into his mouth.

                "You're one tough brat, aren't you?" One of them hissed, spitting out mix of blood and saliva on the ground.

                "We don't really prefer making such a noise with these babies but I guess this is the only choice." Another one stepped forward, pressing the cold metal of the gun on GO's temple. "Walk!" He pushed GO forward, towards the three captives, but GO didn't even manage to take more than three steps when the man behind him screamed and fall on the ground unconscious with wounded head. He didn't let the confusion froze him in his track as he rolled on the ground, snatching the abandoned gun and pointed it to the leader in action.

                "One more steps and this guy is dead." GO seethed with glaring eyes.

                "Have you shot people before?" The bald man laughed, trying to take a step closer to his captives when loud flat unmistaken sound of gunshot echoed in the room, sparks of fire flew up as the bullet met the cement ground just a few inches from the man's feet.

                "Don't dare me." GO said, walking closer with his gun stayed steady in his hand. He didn't seem even a bit inexperienced in handling weapon like this.

                "Mir!" Rain ran closer to his dongsaeng, tossing away the metal rod he used to knock one of the man out. "Give that gun to me." He said, a bit scared at look Mir was bearing on his face. He turned to see Leo and Sanghyuk had already beat another guy down and took a hold on another gun.

                "Jihoon-shi! That's not Mir." Leo shouted from behind, pointing the gun to three lackey who were holding on the captives.

                Rain frowned and looked back at Mir. He wanted to shout to Leo that what Leo had said was crazy. This was Mir. His baby brother. But Rain's instinct was strong and he could tell that this boy in front of him was in fact, not Mir. "G-GO?" He stuttered.

                Joon looked up in surprised at the name slipped out of Rain's mouth and even more surprised when he looked back at Mir and saw Mir responding to that name. It was just a flicker of his eyes towards Rain in response to that call but nevertheless a gesture of answering the call. He was GO.

                "Hyung?" Joon whispered, still torn into half. Half-believing and half not.

                "Help them out." GO ordered sternly without turning his eyes to anyone but Rain and Sanghyuk took it to themselves to go and released the three captives. His eyes bloodshot as he was stepping closer to bald man. "It was you. It was you who tried to kill me." He hissed.

                "What are you talking about, kid? I have never seen you in my life."

                GO snickered, lowering the gun a bit only to fire a shot.

                "!" The bald man fall on his , holding his bleeding thigh where a bullet was buried deep in.

                "Forget me so fast, Carl?" GO taunted, towering over the fallen guy. "Wasn't it you who wanted me in so freaking much? And you're the one who taught me to shoot, didn't you?" GO fired another shot on the other thigh. "You taught me how to torture people, don't you? Telling me that those people out there are just the punching bag with names."

                The man writhed in pain, but the words sent chill up his spine. "GO?"

                "Well... Well... Well... What do we got here?" A foreign voice disrupt the ongoing scene in this building. All eyes darted to the front door. "I came here to check on the situation before the shipment arrive but look what I found. Such an embarrassing sight to behold, Carl. Being held captive by an infant?" The man was having a long ponytail, waltzed into the room, a leisure devil-may-care smile sickly tugged on his lips. He clicked his tongue. "What an embarrassment. "It was almost unseen but the man took out his gun out of nowhere in an amazing speed and fire it without hesitation towards Carl, hitting the man on his shoulder. "Why did you save him? I was aiming for his heart." He said after a few seconds of silence as no one dare to move.

                "I'll decide whether he live or die." GO replied with cold tone, hand still gripping on Carl's uninjured shoulder.

                The man chuckled. "You know kids, I suppose it is kind of fun messing around like this. But, us adults have more important thing to settle tonight." As if on cue, once the man finished, about twenty buff men in suit stepping into the warehouse. "Get rid of them." The man's eyes sharpened and his demeanor took a sharp turn.

 

######

 

"Hyung! Can't- Argh!"

                GO gasped when that voice echoed in his head again, writhing in unspoken pain. "M-Mir?" He whispered back but shook his head harshly. He needed to focus. There were hell lots of dangerous AXE members here and he knew the man with ponytail. He was one of the higher-ups in the AXE. The shipment they were talking must be a really big deal for such a man to stepped down into the field. They were basically dead!

                "FREEZE!"

                Ray of hope shone into GO when another squad of men, this time clad in enforcement's uniform filed into the room through each door possible. GO left Carl behind and ushered all the unrelated person towards the police and they would have probably being gunned down if not for Seungho and Sanghyun who was waiting behind those police informed the force that those boys were their friend and the one who reported this.

                All of them were taken out of the warehouse to the safer place. GO turned to Seungho to thank his best friend when a shaky hand was placed on his shoulder. He turned back to see Joon looking at him with wide anticipating eyes, despite one was a bit bruised and swollen.

                "I-is that you... Hyung?" Joon asked with small shaky voice.

                GO smiled softly. "It's me, Changsunnie~"

                At that name, Joon collapsed into GO's embrace, crying into GO's shoulder. GO was the only one who called him with that name just because GO knew Joon didn't like such a girly nickname and his hyung really had a kick in annoying him.

                "It's really you, Byunghee hyung. It's really you!" Joon tighten the hold on GO.

                "What?" Seungho interrupted, eyes as wide as saucers. "What did you call him?"

                Joon pulled away, smiling brightly, well, the best he could do with bruised and wounded face. "Seungho hyung. It's Byunghee hyung."

                Seungho stared at GO. "N-no. It's Mir."

                "Hey, Ho!" GO slung his arm around Seungho. "Guess what, I'm still alive." He announced playfully just to take off some tension.

                "Hyung! Please! It's hurt!"

                GO pulled away abruptly from Seungho, holding his head. "Mir? Mir? What is it?"

                "Get out of him! NOW!" Leo's voice boomed through the area, his usually cold un-fazed features looked so wild. "You're going to kill him!"

                GO raised his head, shaking it slightly. "No. I didn't mean to kill him. Mir!" He called out but there was no answer. "H-how to get out?" He asked in panic. "Mir! Answer me!"

                "Oh no..." Leo breathed out.

                "What is happening? Mir?" Rain asked, didn't know how to react when he saw the body of his dongsaeng started bending backwards almost falling behind but he caught the younger before it touched the ground. "Leo! Help him. Mir!"

                Joon and Seungho kneeled down beside the body calling for GO knowing that GO was still in there, somewhere. Sanghyun watched from the side, unable to do anything but watching his best friend looking like he was about to break into half, still trying to soak in such shocking information.

                It was chaotic to say the least.

                A dark figure stepped even closer without anyone noticing. "It's time. You're mine."

 

#########

 

Leo watched carefully the interaction between the possessed Mir with the others, narrowing his eyes. He'd like to let the reunion undisturbed but Mir was the priority right now. He tore out of one of the police who was questioning him about the gun he was holding and just tossed the firearm aside when he saw something were moving out of Mir's body.

                A soul.

                Not GO's soul. But, Mir's soul. A body couldn't hold up two different soul at the same time. It was already amazing Mir was able to hold on this long, all because of Mir's special ability. Leo charged ahead. "Get out of him! NOW!" He shouted desperately but it was too late. "Oh no..."

                Leo witnessed as how Mir's translucent soul was kicked out of the body, together with GO's soul, leaving Mir's body as no more than an empty vessel, lying limp in Rain's hold. The red floating ribbon of bond was still connecting those two as they rolled out of the body and lied exhausted on the ground.

                "M-Mir..." GO tilted his head up slightly from his position lying on his stomach on the ground, reaching out his hand to Mir who was lying not too far from him, curling in pain. GO's eyes widened when he saw shadow casted on Mir's translucent form. His eyes slowly trailed upwards and widened even more if possible when he saw an existence he had never seen before. It had a body of a human, a man, though his upper limbs seemed to be longer than normal, reaching his knees, fingernails were just as long and sharp and black in color, a face of man but his eyes were red, two white fangs slightly visible from his slightly parted lips which were as red as blood, his hair were long and seemed more like steel wire where a pair of horns visible. The figure bent down, taking Mir's way smaller body easily into his hold, his long left hand encircling Mir's waist and his other hand was holding on Mir's head to lie against his chest. "N-No! Let him go!"

                "Let him go!" Leo tried to run ahead to get Mir back only to be thrown away by such force when the demonic existence just as much as turn his bloody red eyes on him. Leo didn't have the ability to face head-to-head with this demon.

                The figure smirked, his fangs even more visible as he trailed his right hand from Mir's head down to Mir's chest, caressing the red ribbon protruding from Mir's chest. "You should be grateful to me." It spoke and the sound of it alone rattle every bone inside GO's body. It's long fingers wrapped around the red bond. "Once I took this off, you can go back into your body." He said still looking at the frozen GO. Without a word more, his grip tightened and he ripped the ribbon out of Mir's body.

                GO didn't knew what was happening but he felt lighter as the torn ribbon sipped completely into his chest and he floated without even trying to. He tried to fight as he felt he was being pulled farther away from Mir but his vision became blurry as the last sight he saw was that thing, still holding Mir had black fire consumed both of them into nothingness.

                Mir...