24..

Black Notebook

Mir hummed as he skipped down the hallway. Like always, he was early again today and was full of energy thanks to GO, though he was still kind of annoyed being woken up that way by that ghost. But it's not like GO would listen even if he put on his most serious look and told him to stop.

     "You seem happy." GO commented and floated above Mir before he floated in front of the younger to get a better look at Mir.

     Mir shrugged. "I'm always happy."

     "You got a point." GO nodded and had to restrained himself from pinching Mir's cheeks for being so cute. He really needed to stop carelessly touching Mir. He did not want to hurt Mir again though sometimes... He felt how he was compelled to repeat what had happened before. No! Not again... GO shook his head and was preoccupied to chase those thoughts away that he didn't realize Mir was watching him with a quiet sigh. "Did you bring it?" He asked after a moment of silence, trying to distract himself with a conversation.

     "What?"

     "Oh no... You did not forget it." GO sighed. "The music notes~" He whined.

     Mir chuckled. "Oh... That. Of course I bring it. I'll pass it to Sanghyun later."

     "Did you read it?" GO paused and Mir halted too before he bumped into the ghost standing straight in front of him with glittering eyes, hoping him to say... something?

     Okay... What was GO expecting from him? Mir tried to control his expression when GO leaned closer with stars literally pouring out of his dark orbs, looking like a child during christmas. Damn... Mir had no idea, but he tried nodding once with a grin. But then, the expectant look on GO's face became more intense. Mir rolled his eyes as GO was still blocking his way and hoping for Mir to say something, which again, Mir had no idea at all. "Ugh, hyung. What do you want me to say?"

     Pouting with puppy eyes which was supposed to belong exclusively to Mir, GO sulked in the corner of the ceiling making the younger's neck hurt to look up at him. "..."

     "What?" Mir asked when he could only hear incoherent mumbling from GO. He walked closer to the wall until he stood right below GO who was still facing the corner of the ceiling. Mir jumped a few times slightly untill he caught the dangling edge of the black long cardigan GO was wearing and tugged on it. "Come on down."

     GO stilled himself there despite the strong tug from Mir and kept on mumbling. Mir wasn't even sure if GO was talking to him by now.

     "You know... I can't hear you from down here."

      GO shifted slightly to look over his shoulder. "You could have at least say you like it. I spend whole week working on it. I even got them completed by having you as my inspire. Why aren't you touched? I said I made them for you! You even praise Sanghyun but you don't even care to-"

      "Woah! Woah! Woah!" Mir exclaimed, stopping GO's gloomy rambling. He released GO's cardigan and scratched his nape. "What are you talking about?"

     "You're so dense! I want to break up!" GO's sudden burst cause Mir to jump and crashed himself into the wall with wide eyes.

     Break up? Is this ghost roleplaying? Gee~ Guess, Mir did have influence over the ghost after roleplaying with Rain almost every morning. Maybe he should stop before everyone around him started roleplaying.

    GO floated down. His hands on his hips with while his nose scrunched up funnily. Mir couldn't help but snorted at that look. "I wrote that song for you!"

     "What song?"

     GO opened his mouth and inhaled deeply. "You didn't read it." He said dryly.

     "Hyung. Don't get offended. It's not like I don't want to read it, but... I don't know how to read it." Mir then turned back and continued walking towards his classroom, deciding to just ignore the sulking ghost.

     GO of course would let himself being abandoned and the conversation was still unfinished, so he left the corner and got back to his earlier position, floating while facing Mir. "You don't know?"

     "Music is not really one of the things I master, regretfully." Mir admitted.

     "Then, I'll sing for you." GO suddenly break into a wide smile and just after he announced it, he started clearing his throat and made a lot of weird noise to warm up his throat with Mir waiting with raised brows.

     "Okay then... Let's see what you've got." Mir stopped again, crossing his arm and scruntinized GO with his gaze like a professional jury. The ghost did look a bit nervous at first but as the first word was sang, Mir fell into a trance. GO's voice was... for the lack of better wording, heavenly. His voice was of that soothing and smooth yet addictive kind. An honest kind voice that you would never get bored listening. Well, Mir didn't expect GO to sing really well. He bet GO could even be a really talented singer. If he was still alive that if.

     GO kept singing with eyes closed in order to lessen his nervousness since from whatever memories he still had, he was sure this was the first time ever for him to sing exclusively for one person. When he finished, with a really tender humm that almost resemble fluttering of white feather, he finally opened his eyes. He was hoping for at least a smile or better, clap of hands but Mir just stood still there, watching him without blinking his eyes.

     Feeling like he had done something unnecessary, GO shifted and rubbed his nape, trying to supress the blush from making its way to his cheeks. "Ahaha... I guess It wasn't that good."

     Breaking out of his stupor, Mir smiled. "It wasn't." Mir said and enjoyed the kicked puppy look on GO's face. "It was great." He praised and next he knew, coldness surrounded him as GO engulfed him in a giddy hug. "Too cold!" Mir hissed while trying to squirm his way out of GO's grip.

     "Oh yeah. Sorry." GO released Mir but his smile hadn't die down. "I'm glad you like it."

     "I love it, hyung." Mir said and blow hot air on his hands and rubbing them together. Aigoo... He should have worn thicker clothes. "And that supposed to be for me?" GO nodded. "Aww~ How sweet." Mir cooed playfully and clapped on GO's shoulder but retreated back his hand before it froze. "I'm sure Sanghyun would love it too." Mir added.

     "I hope so."

     Mir noticed the nervous look in GO's eyes, so he assured the older that he would kick Sanghyun's if he had anything bad to say about the song. "We better get to class already." Mir took GO's hand in his own warm hand and just bear the coldness because he wasn't as dense as not to notice how GO was still affected by the possession incident and drugged the ghost like a child dragging a helium filled balloon. This was to show how he still trusted GO and hoped GO would trust himself as well. However, he didn't expected to be yanked by a hand as he just walk past the corner and met eyes with the last pair of eyes he expected to see. "Sunbaenim?"

     GO who was indirectly being pulled by Mir, watched over the meet. His eyes turned soft as they landed on his bestfriend for almost his whole life. Seungho. And that sadness lurking in those strong gaze somehow didn't raise a question for GO. He knew why. He knew the reason why there was sadness in those eyes. He knew why because he saw the black notebook in Seungho's hand. His diary.