33...

Black Notebook

Is it true? That GO already went into army? What about Seungho? And is it true that GO said he might not want to continue as singer after two years of enlistment?

Can someone please tell me it's not true...

Baby fur is breaking my heart all over again. This time even harder than the time with Joon and Sanghyun because there might not be MBLAQ anymore this time.... If even GO quit from MBLAQ.... Will MBLAQ even exist after two years? My heart can't take it... *cry out loud*

 

 

 

 

Mir hadn't exactly realized how he was looking like an idiot right now with his mouth wide opened, not as wide as his eyes now which almost bulged from the socket. He was too fascinated by the huge mansion in front him, clueless where should he let his eyes wandered to first, the wide spread of neatly trimmed green grass, or the fountain located not far on the other side of the car where Yunho had pulled of, or the nicely engraved strong round pillar standing there as they made the short entrance leading towards two similar golden door.

                He was too enthralled that he didn't realized Joon had already pulled Mir through the golden door and walked along the broad living room and up the stairs. Even the chiseled pattern on the rail of the stairs.

                Finally reaching at the door to one of the room in the long hallway, Mir clamped shut his mouth, smacking his lips a few time before eyeing Joon suspiciously. "Who the hell are you?" GO landed gently on the floor next to Mir, even his eyes kept trailing around the huge wealthy than not mansion.

                "He's my brother." GO answered for Joon which was being ignored completely by the youngest of the three.

                "Hmm?" Joon's eyes flickered innocently to the younger, hand paused on the doorknob.

                "Are you a prince from some country I don't know of?"

                Joon snorted and burst into a full laughter at Mir's cute suspicion. "No silly." Joon ruffled Mir's raven hair. "Like I said, my stepmother is a-"

                "Filthy rich lady." Mi mumbled.

                "Exactly." Joon turned back his eyes towards the door in front of him. One hand back on the doorknob while another hand gently cradling the bouquet of flower like a baby. His eyes moving around slightly in nervousness.

                Knowing the older was nervous in seeing this mysterious person, Mir couldn't help the curiosity poking him. Who could be the one in the room?

                "Joon-shi?" Yunho was already behind them and almost made Mir jumped. He looked at Joon with a pair of eyes that have sympathy and understanding in them as the taller man put his hand on Joon's shoulder. "He's not doing so well, maybe you should just go and take a rest first in your own room."

                Mir just watched the interaction between the two without interfering, he even took to himself to retreat a few steps back and let his eyes wandered off to the picture frames along the hallway, trying not to listen albeit unsuccessfully.

                "Ani. I haven't seen him since I went to Seoul." With that, Joon called out for Mir to follow him and turned the doorknob, pushing the door open.

                Mir stepped into the room, meeting gaze with Yunho in his way inside and halted as Yunho caught his wrist. "Mir-shi." He said in a voice barely above whisper. "Thank you for being by his side." Mir must have a dumbfounded look on his face as Yunho let out small chuckle. "He seem quite happy when he told me about you and..." Mir followed Yunho's eyes as those dark orbs flickered to where Joon was standing right now. There was a queen-size bed in the middle of the room, surrounded by ivory colored bed drapes making it impossible for Mir to see who was on the bed but Mir sure could see the beeping monitor and IV drop positioned next to the bed indicating whoever was on the bed was definitely sick. "I rarely see him smile until he told me about you."

                Mir nodded. "Well... I'm quite a funny one."

                "So he told me." Yunho gave out a small smile.

                "What? That I'm weird? Not surprised." Mir shrugged, remembering each time he met with Joon. "So... Who is the one the bed?"

                Once again Yunho's eyes trailed inside the room before he released Mir's wrist which he almost forgotten still in his hold. "Go on and look for yourself." He pushed Mir's back slightly.

                Mir stepped in and glance once towards Yunho who was closing the door before he stepped further into the room, making sure GO floated close behind him. Mir didn't let himself get too near though, seeing how he might need to give Joon a little bit privacy.

                The bouquet of the flowers had been settled down on the small table next to bead head. Joon had pulled a chair and sat next to bed and by the look of it, Joon was holding his or her hand, talking in a small voice that Mir couldn't make out the words.

                Only after a few minute that Joon finally smiled up at him and waved his hand to Mir, asking Mir to come closer. Mir met eyes with GO and the older shrugged as he floated down to the floor, walking next to Mir. Once they both rounded the bed, gasp left their lips in almost at the same time.

                "Mir... This is-"

                "GO hyung."

 

#########

 

Seeing his own self lying on the bed, IV hooked on the dorsum of his hand, oxygen mask covered his nose and mouth, wires on his chest, his skin pale but alive, his chest slowly moved up and down with every cycle of breath. He was alive. GO was alive.

                And at some point in what seemed like forever but hadn't just been more than two minutes, GO questioned himself if he was just seeing things but then he heard Mir's small voice practically spelling his name. It was him. It was really him. And he was alive.

                "You know?" Joon asked in amazement. "Never mind. You probably have seen his picture somewhere." He dismissed it himself.

                It took longer than expected for Mir to finally broke out of his trance, he slowly reached for the still body on the bed and poked the older on his finger. It was real and though the skin was slightly cold, it wasn't as deathly cold as the spirit. "What happen? I-I don't understand."

                Joon let the sad smile once again engraved his lips as he held his older brother's hand firmly in both of his hands and at that time, Mir caught the gasp coming from GO and Mir saw from the corner of his eyes that GO was looking back and forth from his own spirit form hand to the hand in Joon's hold. Joon's voice brought Mir's attention back to him. "I'm sure you're already know about the accident and how GO hyung was sent to America. He was critically injured at that time and we thought we were going to lose him. But he's strong." Joon leaned back on his chair, hands still clasped around GO's. A frown decorated his features. "I found out about what happened. How that accident is not just mere accident. I come back here to investigate and by then, I just knew that others here thought that GO hyung is dead. And I decided to just let them believe that until I fully solve what had happened to my brother." There was look of determination in those almond eyes and Mir had to add, vengeance.

                "I... I..." That was the first time Mir was short of words. It was too big of a shock to him.

                Joon closed his eyes and shook his head before he spoke again. "I don't know why but I just want you to know about him. He just had been stable enough a few days ago to make trip from Amerika to here. And based on what I have got from the private investigator I hired, it might be dangerous for other people to know about GO hyung." Joon looked up at Mir whom since had his soft brown orbs fixed on GO's unmoving figure. Storm of emotion swirled in those orbs and to Joon, it was an amazing view because he still couldn't depict on why Mir could have such heavy emotion towards someone he didn't now and never even met before. At the same time, Joon felt comforted. As if he wasn't alone in this. Looking back on GO, Joon leaned slightly to his side so his head rested against Mir's abdomen. "Thank you for being here."

                Mir was still having lots of question in his mind and now, he was getting dizzy with the way his eyes started to move so fast in between two GO in front of him. If GO was still alive then why? Why was this spirit here, with him? Couldn't GO just go back into his own body or something? Well, to be fair, GO said he remembered nothing in their first meet and just deduced by himself that he was dead. So... He was alive?

                Mir winced, feeling his head slightly pounding. Migraine again. He hated being left in complicated emotion like this. Sure he was more than happy to find out GO was still alive- wait! He was the one making this complicated. GO was still alive and that was about it. Now they just had to wait until GO got back to his own body and woke up from his comatose state. But...

                Mir's eyes stopped on GO who was looking down at his own body. What if... GO could never got back to his own body? Would GO die? It would be like the older was dying... Twice. And if Mir himself felt like he couldn't face such fact, what about GO?

                "I hope he wake up soon. I miss him."

                Mir's eyes fall on Joon and though all he could see was the top of Joon's head, he could already imagine the sad smile curling at the corner of the older's lips. No wonder Joon chose those flowers. He did miss his older brother deeply. If Mir was in Joon's shoes, Mir probably wouldn't survive this. Mir threaded his fingers in Joon's locks as he the older.

                "He will." Mir said confidently. He must.

                Joon leaned in Mir's touch nodding slightly. He felt the most comforted he ever felt in this one month. Bringing Mir here was the right choice.

                Three of them just stayed there in silence, saved for the beeping sound of the heart rate monitor by the bedside together with other medical equipments. Beeping sound that convinced all three of them more than anything. GO was still alive.