13..

Black Notebook

Finally! He finished the week and tomorrow will be his well deserved weekend! Yeay!

"Hey, GO hyung." Mir called out to GO who was sitting on the ceiling, upside down like a bat, reading one of Mir's precious manga. GO got to read that after so much hardship and Mir only finally agree when GO threatened the younger to tranform into his scary ghost appearance. Way to treat the one helping him.

"Yup?" GO tilted his head slightly, his brown hair hanging down, revealing his eyes and brows and forehead.

Mir waltzed to the small speaker he left on the study table, plugging it into the computer before putting on the memory card. "These are the songs I got from Sanghyun. You want to hear it, right." It was more of statement than question.

GO floated down and sat on the sit with smile on his face. "He's really good though this song can still be enhanced." He turned to Mir who was already walking to his bed. "If I fixed this slightly, can you give it to him?" He focused back on the computer when Mir just shrugged in easy agreement.

Mir threw himself heavily unto his bed face first, bouncing a bit. He was about to let sleep took him with the song and the sound of rain lulling him. It was so soothing and he liked hearing the sound of rain pattering against the window, roof and ground. It was like a lullaby to him.

Mir gasped when a load fall on his back. "Yayayayaya!" Mir squeaked while trying to escape from the load crushing him. He felt laugh vibrated on his back as the assaulter chuckled at Mir's misery.

"Dongsaeng~" Rain sang song as he wriggled himself on Mir which resulting in Mir crying out in pain... Also crying out for their umma that Rain thought his eardrum might burst at the loud sound of Mir's shout. Grimacing, Rain covered Mir's mouth with his hand but since his hand was kind of large, he ended up covering Mir's nose and almost even Mir's eyes.

Mir sent a pleading look to GO who apparently decided to float by the bedside. Nodding, GO took Mir's manga that he had been reading and float above the two siblings before throwing it on the back of Rain's head.

"Ouch!" Rain immediately released his dongsaeng and cupped the back of his head. He looked confusedly towards the opened manga by their side and upwards on the ceiling where the manga supposedly fall from when he heard loud gasp from under him. Uh-oh.

"NOT MY PRECIOUS BABY!" Mir shouted the loudest ever and suddenly got rush of power that he actually managed to push Rain off of him. Rain rolled unto his back on the bed, rubbing his side where Mir had jabbed him with his elbow while pushing him away.

Crawling to the opened book, Mir craddled the manga as if he was craddling his beloved. He carefully fixed whatever was wrong with the manga and checked on every pages of the manga, sighing in relief when he was sure the book was unharmed.

"You know what. If there's a robber breaking into our house, I bet you'll save the comic before umma or I." Rain complained.

Mir snorted, ignoring Rain's whole sentence but responded to only one word. "This is not comic." He said one by one clearly as he raised up the book, he claimed wasn't a comic. "This is manga."

"It's manga. But it's also comic. You're sixteen! Stop being so obsessed with cartoon." Rain exclaimed, throwing his hands into the air. He knew what his words would do to Mir but he still said it because he wanted to mess with his brother since tomorrow was finally weekend.

"It's not cartoon. It's anime!" Mir looked beyond pissed off, seething between his gritted teeth.

"It is cartoon." Rain stated monotonously. "And comic."

"That's it." Mir let out a dangerously sounded throaty growl as he put the book on the small table beside the bed and lunged towards Rain. "YOU WILL REGRET THIS!"

"Come at me tiger!"

The two brothers were thrown into a rough tussle while GO was chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" over them though only Mir heard the ghost.

Easily, Rain pinned Mir on the bed and smugly grinned. He let out a creepy laugh as he straddled the younger, wriggling his fingers in front of Mir.

Mir's eyes widened. "You wouldn't dare."

"Yes, I would~" Rain sang-song, taunting, and with that, the tickle-torture session started. Mir let out his girlish scream, not bothering on keeping his cool anymore as he tried to stop Rain uselessly. This freaking body builder old man.

"I heard scream." Their mother poked her head into Mir's room, again with taser gun in her hand.

"U-umma! H-he-help! Ack!" Mir barely could form words as he was having fitting under Rain.

Their mother grinned and ran into the room, tossing the taser gun somewhere as she jumped onto the bed. But she wasn't helping Mir. Instead, with evil smirk, she grabbed both Mir's hands and locked them on both his sides.

Mir was already crying while laughing by then. "I-I'm l-lo-lost!" He squeaked out his defeat. "GO hyung!" Mir shouted for help when he saw GO laughing at him.

Rain stopped. Their mother stopped. It was suddenly silent saved for Mir's remaining laughter and heavy breathing. Mir was still hazy on head that he didn't realize the confused look on their mother's face and Rain's until Rain spoke up. "GO?" Rain repeated and only then Mir realized what had slipped out of his mouth.

GO too was shocked and accidentally knocked off the picture frame by the small table next to Mir's bed as he stepped back. All three pair of eyes shot at the fallen frame.

Mir let out an awkward laugh. "I didn't remember I said that." Mir said as he sat up when Rain got off of him. He scratched on the back of his head sheepishly.

Their mother climbed down the bed and took the broken frame. "Aigoo... What a waste. Boys. Stay on the bed until I finish cleaning these up." She pointed at the shattered glasses and started cleaning, making sure to even mop the area so not even smallest shard left. "Done." She claimed and went out to store the cleaning material she used.

Rain turned to Mir. "What's with your obsession on Jung Byunghee?" Rain asked skeptically, narrowing his small eyes.

Mir gawked. "B-bo? Obsession?" He almost had his jaw hit the floor at Rain's accusations while GO was chortling in the background.

"Yeah. You asked me about him. Then you call his name out of blue. Even when you have never even met him in your life? What else is it if not obsession? Are you watching too much horror show or something?" Rain had started his nagging machine again.

"Hyung! Stop! I'm not... Whatever you're saying about me. I didn't call out his name!" Mir lied through his teeth.

"Strange." Mir jumped up when suddenly their mother was already in the room again. Her index finger on her chin. "I'm sure I heard what Jihoon heard too. So... Who is this... GO hyung? Your friend?"

Mir's eyes flickered nervously back and forth from his mom to his hyung. He didn't know how to cover this. It wasn't like he could just outflat said he saw a ghost. The probability was he would be sent straight to the asylum. "I-I... Maybe both of you heard wrong!" Mir pouted and crossed his arms.

"Aww... Uri puppy is sulking. How cute." Their umma completely forgot about the conversation when her maknae son showed that kind of face and she tackled the boy onto the bed, rubbing her cheek against Mir's.

But Rain didn't. He didn't forget. It was very clear to him that Mir did mention that name. Which was weird since Jung Byunghee had nothing to do with Mir. They never even met before. So he just sat there and watched their mother was hugging the life out of Mir until both of them fall asleep in the tangled mess of limbs there. Rain looked around the room and shivered.

What was this feeling? He hated it. Slowly, he lowered down and cuddled closer to their mother, feeling a bit safe despite he was a grown up already and just minutes later, he joined his only two family members into the dreamland.

GO was still floating over them. His hawk-like eyes widened a bit and his lips slightly parted. "What is this? He sensed me." GO whispered to himself as his eyes never left the sleeping Rain. He sensed him. And GO hugged the book he kept on holding every second close to his chest. Rain might be able to see him too... However, GO had a feeling Rain wouldn't be as nice as Mir towards him...