10

Black Notebook

At the end of the hallway along senior's class, there was slightly tanned fingers curled around the corner of wall before a mop of raven hair peeked from behind the wall followed by a pair of dark brown puppy eyes.

Mir jumped slightly at the gentle tap on his shoulder before he realized it was just GO. "What?" Mir whispered harshly, a bit annoyed.

GO looked over the younger in amusement. "What are you doing? Stalking your crush?" He asked teasingly as his eyes drifted to a group of senior students chatting at the doorway to their class. He scanned for each faces in interest but something was wrong and he frowned. "Mir?" He again, tapped on Mir's shoulder. Mir just shrugged his hands away. Eyes focusing on one person. "Are you... Gay?"

"Huh?" Mir made a small noise and blinked as he snapped his head towards GO who was looking really curious. Like seriously curious. No kidding. "What are you rambling about?" Mir rolled his eyes and looked back towards his target.

"There's no girl here."

Mir sighed and raised his hand and pointed it towards the classroom without looking. GO had to narrow his eyes and focused for a while until he realized there were in fact girls in the class though hidden by the walls and windows. But when he looked back to Mir, the younger was still looking in one direction, well more like one senior student.

"Well... You're stalking a guy." GO looked in the same direction of Mir's line of sight.

There was a boy, standing at the hallway, leaning against the waist-level wall while looking down at the court down there from the first floor where Mir and his classmate played a game yesterday. GO's brows knitted as his eyes scanned the figure. Something familiar about him and GO winced when he felt twinge of pain in his chest.

GO cupped his chest and tapped Mir's shoulder again. Mir just waved him off. "Mir... I feel weird." GO whispered but it seemed Mir was too focused on the senior student. GO didn't know what to do with the sudden unexplained pain in his chest, so he just went away. Maybe the pain would lessen after he went to get some fresh air. He didn't even tell Mir since Mir wasn't even paying attention to him.

While for Mir, he was still contemplating on methods he should use to get acquaintance with Seungho. Maybe he could just walk up to Seungho with shameless face. Or maybe he could befriend other less scary senior and crawled his way to Seungho slowly. But then, it seemed that no one in Seungho's class seemed to be close with him. He was all alone and didn't bother to join any of the small conversation the other senior students were having.

Freaking loner...

When Seungho turned his head in his direction, Mir shied away hoping the older didn't saw him there acting like a creepy stalker. When he was sure Seungho had looked away, he crept towards his original position.

Mir felt tap on his shoulder again. Annoyed, Mir shrugged his shoulder with a much more force, willing for GO to stop disturbing him and his mission.

But another tap, and Mir snapped, clicking his tongue. "Yah! I'm doing this for you so could you stop trying to hack my mission off fo-" Mir hissed in annoyance as he turned around only to get his tongue paralyzed.

This... Wasn't GO.

The other boy now standing behind Mir looked down on the still hunching Mir which Mir quickly straightened up with a nervous smile. Mir gulped loudly when the other boy's almond eyes flickered in the direction of Seungho before those orbs fall back on Mir. Judjing...

'Damn it. Am I busted?' Mir thought and let out an awkward laugh. "Oh. Anyonghasaeyo. I was just... You know walking around." Mir waved his hands around before subtly watching his wristwatch. "Oh! Look at the time. I need to get back to my class." Mir tried to walk pass the boy who was by now scruntizing him with his gaze only to get held by his arm.

The boy let out a soft breath. "Where's the principal office?"

Mir tilted his head slightly. Principal office? Caught off guard by the boy's unexpected question, Mir blinked idiotically while pointing in a direction. "That way." He said slowly.

The boy's eyes flickered away in the direction Mir was pointing for a short moment. "Can you show me? Or do you really have class to attend because based on your suspicious act, I bet it was just an excuse."

Mir choked on his own saliva. The hell this boy? Did he really need to choose those kind of straightforward words? Mir smacked his lips before sighing. "Don't judge." Mir mumbled and he saw the corner of the boy's lips curled upwards slightly. Mir cocked his head, gesturing towards down the hallway. "Come with me." Mir started first and the boy walked faster so he could be on same pace as Mir.

It was quiet between them until Mir gave a once over to the slightly taller boy and his eyes caught the empty space on the boy's chest where a nametag should have been.

"Are you new?" Mir asked, looking up. The boy nodded. Mir hummed and suddenly he was reminded of Wooyoung so called hot news. "Are you from America?"

"News sure travel fast." The boy simply replied.

"Oh... I thought..." Mir trailed off. He thought when Wooyoung said American, he imagined, blue eyes, blond hair, tall and large stature. Not an... Well... An asian. But the guy sure is good looking. No wonder Wooyoung kept on pressing how the new guy was a great deal. Mir peered at the information board they walked pass. The board had glass covering them and he saw his own reflection there. Well... He thought he was more good looking though. Mir ended up snickering at his own boastful thought. But, hey. That was the truth.

"You thought what?" The boy looked towards Mir snapping Mir's attention back to him. They had stopped walking. His eyes fixed curiously on Mir.

Mir shrugged before pointing his thumb to his back where a wooden dark brown door was placed. "We're here. Then..." Mir bowed slightly and was about to take off when the boy shouted after him.

"What's your name?"

"People call me Mir." Mir answered back. "Yours?"

"Well Lee Changsun, you can call me Joon. Maybe with hyung behind."

Mir nodded and smiled. "Welcome to the school, Joon hyung. "He shouted and ran off, not waiting for any another response from Joon.

Now... Where the heck GO ran off to?

 

*I'm asian & proud of it* *grin*