Chapter 8: Not quite yet

my hero, my prince

 

Taeyeon's POV
 
I see Yuri smile again, I've been her friend since birth that's why seeing her smiling again makes me happy.
 
I missed it.
 
I miss my mischievous friend,
 
Pulling pranks to other......teachers, students, sooyoung..but not me
 
I miss scolding her when she mess up big time.....
 
Punching her shoulder.....
 
Knocking her head using my knuckle....
 
then she will cutely say "sorry"....
 
Sticking her tounge out when we're arguing and she's winning...
 
I miss her a lot...
 
I miss her eventhough we beacame agent and traing for years.
 
Our group Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yuri and me are daugthers of the generals/agents, as their daugther we can join the force and help the country from the enemy. But in yuri and my case we need to, we have to.
 
The reason?
 
Our father is the top and the best at their field, Recognized and trusted by the president. The president wishes to be secretly protected by them, other president wish it to, and it continues, and as we kim taeyeon, and kwon yuri the sucessor of the best agents in korea, we need to continue what our father started, but being a happy-go-lucky girl as well as being in love with a certain girl, yuri dosen't want to join and choose to be with the one she loved her father got mad at her but later on he understand her daughter and accept yuri's decission. And me? I join the agency, continue my study inside and tiring my self in training.
 
A year later, Yuri too join the agency, but the yuri I know changes, she train from day to night, not talking to everybody including me,
 
=========================================================================================================================
Flashback
 
I want to talk to yuri so i look for her and see her on the gym, punching and kicking the punching bag.
 
"yuri, i want to talk to you" i said in my usaual tone.
 
she didn't stop punching, kicking the bag,
 
"hey, can i talk to you?" this time i walk closer to her and ask.
 
but then she still continue punching.
 
"yuri-ah"
 
nothing
 
"YAH! Yuri-ah!!!!"
 
still nothing
 
"Yah!!! KWON YURI!!!!"
 
I got piss (beaing a naturally hot headed me) when i punch her face, her lips now is bleeding.
 
"can we talk?" i ask her again.
 
she check her bleeding lips using her thumb. I was taken a back when she step forward i thougth she's going to punch me, but she continue walking and start running on the treadmill. I follow her to the treadmill and pull the plug of it.
 
"what's wrong with you?" i asked her again, she look at me with a hint of sadness on her eyes. but i shrug it off because i start to feel anger towards her. She step down on the treadmill and about to walk throught the lifting machines, but i grab her arm.
 
"YURI-AH tell me what really happen to you" I ask her with a demanding voice the one that i use to the lower agents to scare them, but she ignore it, she twist her arm from my hand, but then i grab her shoulder, pull her and about to punch her, as my knuckles inching forwed to her i saw her right hand approaching my hand, she just slapped it, I feel stingin pain on my hand. But as i shake my hand from pain i leand forward, hug her waist and run, pushing her to the wall. I hear a loud thud and glass shattering on the floor, i stop realizing what i've done. I look at her, I was shocked when i see hear head bleeding. i was about to touch her face when i feel pain on my left cheek, my feet float a bit and my body flew to the treadmill as if i was thrown to the floor.
 
"yuri-ah" that's the only thing i can say when i see her walkong toward me, feeling dizzy but i force to raise my hand to protect me from any harm that yuri can do to me.
 
But then yuri hold my hand and pull me up, trying to stand me up but failed when i can't even feel my feet from dizziness, she then carry me and walk outside the gym.
 
"why?" i asked her again, not giving up to her.
 
"when i give my all to someone, but then that person take it all away from me, theres no reason for me to live, it was taken away from me, i can't seem to find a way to live the way i live before,,,I need to find me." yuri said
 
I didn't get what she said but...
 
"I'll help you" 
 
"help yourself first" she said while she lay me on the clinic bed.
 
"thanks yuri for telling me." i said as i comfortably lying on the bed,
 
"thanks tae for not giving up on me" she said as she walk outside.
 
end of flashback
=========================================================================================================================
 
 
"Stop it!!!" my thought was interrupted when i hear it. its from the girl infront of us. I look at her and she is now lowering he heaad, then i see yuri making tiny paper balls.
 
I wonder why she's doing it?
 
Then my question was answered when yuri defend the girl by making a story about her keeping that girl annoyed, I think her name is miss tiffany hwang?
 
Watching yuri like this make me smile.
 
my dorky smile.
 
When miss hwang turn her head to yuri to say thank you, i lean to yuri and look at tiffany, then to yuri, yuri laugh and shove my face, i chuckle a bit and say stop it.
 
"welcome back yul" i said while smiling at her.
 
"not quite tae, but thanks" thats all she said.
 
still negative huh?
 
I thougth as i nudge her shoulder, she nudge me back, then we start nudging back and fort to each other when we hear miss lee talking about us, we didn't hear what she said but we just say "yes miss lee~" to her, then we walk outside the class.
 
"hey! i'm starving, we should got to seohyun then eat lunch to the garden" sooyoung said while she put her left arm to me and her rigth to yuri.
 
"that's the whole point why we are walking opposite to the canteen sooyoung, you should listen to seo earlier before she go to the high school building" Yuri plainly said.
 
"oh? when was that?" sooyoung asked.
 
"when you start digging food from your bag and focus on eating" i said while i texting seohyun where to meet
 
"Ooh" she said.
 
We met seohyun at the mini park between our building, we start to walk again to go to our secret place, well since it's been two years we last visit our meeting place, we don't know if some student discovered it and claimed it as their hang out place, but still maybe not, Our garden/secret place was hidden inside the big garden maze, Me and Yuri discovered it when we are running from her fangirls, when we see the peaceful garden we decide to use it often, when we met sooyoung and seohyun, we introduce the place to them as our hang out place, we can do everything there, play, sleep, study, eat, everything, it's our heaven. looking for it would be difficult. One time sooyoung's fangirls follow us to find where we hang out, but since it is a maze garden, we completely lost them.
 
"well what do we have here?" sooyoung said.
 
hearing those words from her, i thougth some students find our place.
 
"Bring back good old memories huh?" Yuri said.
 
I look at our garden.
 
Seeing it again.
 
It's Untouched.
 
Relieve. It's still ours.
 
"well? what are we waiting for? let's eat!!" Sooyoung grab something on her bag and sit under the tree.
 
"unnie! we didn't even place the mat where we're going to sit!! and here! put this sanitizer on your hand before you eat!" seohyun raise her voice while placing the piece of cloth on the ground and arrange her food on it.
 
Me and Yuri sat on the mat and start to eat our lunch.
 
"sooyoung we should visit Hyoyeon today, do you know where we can find her" Yuri ask sooyoung while drinking her juice.
 
"I don't know maybe we can find her on the dance studio on the college building for sure she will be there since she obviously love to dance" sooyoung said finishing my food.
 
Wait thats my food!!
 
"Hey!! give me that!! it's mine" i reached for my food but sooyoung stretch her hand up high.
 
Curse my short arms!!
 
"here unnie" seohyun give me parts of her lunch and i happily eat it.
 
"thanks seo" I said smiling at her.
 
"your welcome unnie, by the way, i think hyoyeon unnie will be at the High School dance studio after high school class, Minho said that hyoyeon unnie will be teaching the High School students for the Joined performance of both building dance group." she said.
 
"then we should visit her after our class" Yuri said while lying on the ground.
 
"yeah" sooyoung said about to lie on the ground.
 
"since both of you will be going i'll be going to." i said fixing my bag and making it as a pillow.
 
"then I would be there too." seohyun said while fixing her lunch box and stand up
 
"unnies i'll be going now, we will have our next class in about 10 minutes" she said
 
"okay" i said about to close my eyes but then.
 
"unnies!!! you've just finnish eating at least wait about 15 minutes before you sleep!!" she shouted
 
"okay" i said again, slowly drifting to sleep, since we don't have any class after lunch break might aswell sleep while we can.
 
"unnie!!" seohyun said trying to wake us up.
 
but too late for that the two seem to be in the dreamland already.
 
"Aishhhhh!!"
 
she stomp her feet and walk outside the garden maze.
 
i watch her fade away and let my self drift to my sleep.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Heyy!! HEyyy!! hey!!.. short update for you guys..
 
busy week for me...but hey! two updates for this week, (huh! excuses!) cheeky
 
comments!  (please!!)
 
suggestion!...(to improve my story)
 
next update will be on.......................ummmmmmmmmmmmm......... we'll see  :)
 
Enjoy!!
 
Author A.