Chapter 34: Things your are thankful for

my hero, my prince

 

Jessica’s POV

It’s the fourth day of sports week, the last day of it. Where we will have party and stuff

Yup!

Party

It’s a congratulatory party for our athletes, doing their best and winning their chosen sports. This year we almost won all the sport events

Thanks to the elites that is

Specially Yuri

The sport icon of the school

So! Here we are at auditorium watching our athlete come one by one accepting a certificate from our school.

“jessica-unnie do you have any food or snack in you? I’m hungry” yoona asked

Oh! By the way, I’m sitting with tiff, sunny and yoona

“Here you go” I took out a potato chip from my bag and gave it to yoona

“Thanks unnie”

We wait there till the program starts

I know what all of you are thinking

But hey we still are friend, tiff and me.

She never talks about it, and I never mentioned my past with yuri on her

So we are still friends, but not like before, I feel awkward being with her, and I think she felt it too.

But past is past.

And things have change

Time will only tell what will happen to us.

Beside I have taeyeon right now, being my secret lover and all, she’s my confidant

Everytime I see yuri and tiff together, I ran to her, asking for comfort and all.

I know, I’m just using her, I told it to her, but she’s okay with it.

‘As long as your heart beats for her, and until your heart beats for me, I will be here forever’ that’s what she said

“Hey the ceremony is starting” sunny said.

 

No one’s POV

After the principal speech about the athletes

The athletes start to come up to the stage and gave a speech, about winning, support and etc.

First up is the football team, then the soccer team. The student starts to shout when the baseball came out.

All the students start to shouts seori and cheer for them.

“Wow they really look like a couple, it’s like all these students are fans of a famous idol couple” sunny laughed

Jealous yoona heard it and became irritated, but she saw her sister started to laugh with sunny “how come you’re not jealous at them, and laugh with sunny-unnie’s?” yoona asked tiffany.

“it just………I’m just not jealous, that’s all, I trust yuri, though we’re not really a couple yet, but hey, I can’t explain it yoong, I just trust her, you should trust seohyun too”

“I trust her, I just…….I can’t explain it” yoona gave up and just look at seohyun and yuri on the stage.

Next up is the basket ball team

All the students cheered even louder for the basketball team the team where almost all of the elites played for

Lots of other sport team came up on stage and gave their speech to the students

Some of them promote and ask other student to join their team and some just thank the students support them during the event.

“Let’s give it up to this team for giving us an all-kill win! please give a round of applause to the swimming team!”

 Yuri came up with tae hwan and other members of the team

One by one they started to thank the students and teachers that supported their team, lastly yuri held the mic.

“uhmmm” she tapped the mic making all the student to laugh. Yuri smiled to them and the students start to cheer her again.

“I like to thank all of you, thanks for your support”

“My team and friends mates for giving me extra boost on the event” the students started to clap and cheer to yuri, they thought she finished her speech, but yuri then came back and held the mic.

“Uhm, hello again” the students stop cheering, wanted to hear what yuri’s about to say “I want to thank this particular person”

“Hey person” chuckled at her statement.

“Thank you for supporting me all the way, from baseball to swimming. And choosing a right bike for me”

Sunny, yoona and Jessica started to realize who is yuri talking about. They all looked at the clueless tiffany who still waiting for yuri’s speech.

“Thank you for understanding me, you know me as a type A blood person who keeps talking to herself. And thank you for waiting me. I think you’ve waited long enough and my feelings for you cannot be contained any longer”

The other students start to cheer when they realize that yuri is confessing her love to a certain person. All of them looked around searching for the lucky person, but some of them wishing that they are that person. While yoona and sunny keeps smiling at still clueless tiffany

“Tiff!” Jessica said, impatient that tiffany still didn’t get it

“What?” tiffany asked

“Miss Tiffany Hwang” yuri said

All of the students looked at tiffany with mixed expression, while tiffany pointed her index finger to her self

“I adore your beautiful eye-smile I think it hypnotized me whenever I looked at your eyes. I started to smile whenever you smile I think it’s a disease that keeps infecting me to smile. And whenever you laugh it’s like music in my ear that keeps playing on my head whenever I missed you. And you, you’re like a drug, keeping me all high and happy” yuri walked down on the stage and started to walk where tiffany is. When she reached tiffany, she took the latter’s one hand and kneeled down on the floor.

“Tiffany Hwang, I love you” yuri smiled at blushing tiffany “will you be my girlfriend”

Speechless tiffany only nodded at yuri “I-I love you too yuri!” yuri stood up and hug tiffany tight

The entire student started to clap and cheer for the new campus couple, Sunny jokingly started to cheer kiss, but then the other student follow her lead.

“Ahem, we are still in the school ground people! Plus the council member is here, if we kiss right now we might get detention from it” yuri reasoned out “that’s why! Let’s continue this celebration with a bang! Let’s go to the party!”

Then the entire student started running to the oval where the party is, except with two students.

“Well that was weird”

Jessica looked around finding teayeon walking towards her “hey”

“Normally when you see yuri and tiffany being close with each other, you will run to me and cry hard as you can, but right now, you seem happy for them”

“It jus feel right, to be happy for them” Jessica smiled at taeyeon.

Taeyeon took jessica’s hand and intertwined her fingers to the latter.

“Thank you”

“For what?” Taeyeon asked, they started to walk toward the oval to join the party

“For being here with me” Jessica said.

“Like I always said, I’m always going to be here with you and thank you too” taeyeon held jessica’s hand tighter “for giving me a chance to prove to you that I love you”

“Like tiffany, you have waited long enough, I think it’s time to give you a chance” Jessica stopped and looked at taeyeon. She leaned her head to taeyeon trying to kiss the latter.

Their lips touched, and jessica immediately pulled back, she kept her forehead into taeyeon’s and smiled “let take it slow, okay?”

 Taeyeon nodded, she closed her eyes trying to savor the moment. The moment she’s been waiting for. From the first day she met Jessica until now, this is what she’s longing for.

“Taeyeon-unnie!” she heard sooyoung’s voice. Jessica pulled her self from taeyeon and looked at running sooyoung “unnie! They are looking for you, hurry up and they want to talk to you”

“okay, I’ll be there in a bit” taeyeon took jessicas hand and about to run but the latter pulled her hand, taeyeon looked at Jessica

“I hate running” Jessica chuckled, taeyeon too.

“I’ll meet you there okay?” Jessica assured taeyeon, the latter nodded and started to ran away from her.

Jessica started to walk to the oval when someone grabbed her hand from behind

“Hey long time no see, we need to talk” the person grabbed jessica’s both hand and dragged her to the woods.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The party ended that midnight

Tiffany jumped off from her now girlfriend’s motorbike

“I still can’t believe that you did that, announcing your love to the entire school”

“Believe it or not, I done it and” yuri hooked her index finger to tiffany’s pants the she pulled the latter to her, she held tiffany’s waist and lean her forehead into tiff’s “and you are now officially my girlfriend, I love you fany”

Breathless tiffany wrapped her arms around yuris neck “you always take my breath away whenever your close to me, you always make my heart beats faster when you touch my hand. I love you too yul, you never know how much I love you” Yuri leaned more trying to catch the latter’s lips “But” Tiffany then put her index finger to yuri’s lips.

“I have waited long enough to be your girlfriend, I guess you need to wait too for my lips to touch yours” tiffany chuckled at yuri, she yuri’s disappointed face so she kissed her hand and put it to her girlfriend’s lips. “Goodnight yuri”

Defeated “such a tease” yuri shook her head left to right and smiled at tiffany “goodnight my love, hope you dream of me tonight”

Tiffany walked to her doorstep and about to open the door when “I LOVE YOU TIFF!” yuri shouted

“shhhhh” tiffany said, she shook her head from her girlfriend’s silliness. “I love you too” she whispered.

Yuri waited until tiff closed the door, she happily hopped on her bike and start the engine.

She’s about to drove her bike off when suddenly her phone rings on her pocket. She decided to answer the phone not knowing who is calling, she thought it was tiffany already missing her.

“Hello?” yuri smiled cheeckily on the phone.

“Yuri” yuri heard a sobbing from the caller’s voice.

“sica? What happen to you?”

“I need you help yuri, please help me” Jessica sobbing on the phone.

“Where are you, I’m coming”

Jessica said the address, and then yuri started to drove her bike, pretty fast.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hello readers! hehehe...yulti is now official....hahahaha

lot of yulsic shipper will be dissapointd about this chapter, I know

Hey! next xhapter will be yulsic......yep

I just got into accident last friday, and i got bruises on my left body and i can't properly use my left hand..

but the author is still good, me need a rest...

Soooooo....enjoy the chapter

and please comment.

Author A ◕‿◕