Chapter 22 : Meet the hwangs XD

my hero, my prince

 

Tiffany's pov

End of flashback.

So here I am inside our house eating dinner with my family.

And with yuri.

I know she's a bit uncomfortable.

Eating while others keep staring at her.

My father made this silly seating arrangement in our dining table.

My father is sitting in the left side of the dinning table. Sitting beside her is my mother and next to her is yoona. In front of yoona is me. And yuri..

She's sitting in front of my father, which is very, very uncomfortable.

"So tiffany, when will you guys get married?"

Yoona gasp.

"hon!" My mother said holding my dad's hand

"DAAAAAD" I shout.

And yuri..

Choked on her food.

I stood up and pat yuri's back until she stop caughing "thanks tiffany" she said as I give her water for her to drink.

"Dad! why did you say that?" I asked, stomping my feet on the ground. I know my face is red right now but the fact that my dad’s teasing me about yuri in front of her makes it really embarassing.

"What? I'm just asking" Dad said, drinking his water.

"Don't worry yuri he's just kidding" mom said "by the way when did you two meet?" pointing at me and yuri.

"Uhm at the bar" I said sitting on my chair and continue eating my food.

"you mean the day you went to the bar with sunny, jessica and hyoyeon?" my father said.

"Yes sir" Yuri said.

"What did you do when you saw her unnie?" yoona asked me leaning her head to the table.

"Uhm nothing" I said looking at yuri. She smiled at me when I looked at her.

Oooh that beautiful smile.

 

"Nothing means Yuri-unnie make the first move?"My little sister asked again.

"No. She hasn’t even recognized me the whole time she was there. She just looked at me and smiled at me when they’re about to end their night" I said feeling a bit shy about our first meeting.

"ohhh...how did you know her name unnie" yoona asked me again. My mom and dad are just staring us the whole time.

"When they first came to school, when our prof introduced them to us" I said looking at yuri.

And Yuri holds my hand underneath the table.

"And you yuri-unnie?" yoona said turning her head to yuri "when did you knew my sister name?"

Yuri looked at me when yoona asked that question. "Is it alright?" Yuri asked.

"It's ok, I’ve already moved on" I said squeezing her hand underneath the table.

"What is it?" My mom asked, sensing that this subjest is a bit serious than before.

"She knew my name the night when i almost got " I said looking at them.

"We know that. The night you almost got is the night you went to the bar with other unnies" Yoona said

My mom opened a bit, and then stood up from her seat. She walked pass yoona and stopped at Yuri’s side.

"Thank you" she said gesturing a hug Yuri.

Yuri then stood up and hugs my mom.

I looked at my dad stll figuring out what does it mean,

Then he understood. He smiled at me and looked at yuri. "Yuri, Thank you so much" He said smiling at Yuri.

Yuri nod at my father and pat my moms shoulder. My mom sits back at her chair holding my dad's hand.

"Wait! Wait! Am i missing something?" Yoona said looking at me and our parents.

"Yoona, Yuri is the girl i've been talking about. The one who saved me when i almost got ." I said looking at yuri.

"Ohhh." Then yoona became silent, she look at the table and fidgeting he food using her fork. she look at yuri with her moist eyes. "Thank you unnie, you don't know how much i want to take you when you save my sister's life" she said.

Yuri smiles to her and the rest of the dinner went full of laughter.

 

When we finished eating I helped my mom wash the dishes and make tea while my dad yoona and yuri is watching and talking in the living room. They are watching sports my dad shouts to cheer his picked team while yoona and Yuri support the other team. They started laughing loudly when the game was done. Curious me, as i done washing the dishes I walked to the living room and hold yuri's hand.

"What's up?" I said as she looked at me laughing.

"Oh! Hey, Yoona wants to flick your dad's forehead since his team lost, she kept chasing your dad and your dad keeps running and covering his forehead" She said pointing at them, while she wraps her other hand to my waist.

"So you're having fun eh?" I said hugging her waist.

"Yeah" she said smiling at me. She kissed my forehead and hugged me tighter with her one arm.

"Hey! I saw that!!" Yoona said running to us sitting beside Yuri. Yuri then crossed her leg and straigthened her body.

"You see what?" with such great authority she smile at yoona and wink at her.

"Nothing" Yoona said laughing.

"The tea is ready" My mom said serving us tea.

Yuri removed her arms on my waist and helped my mother serving tea.

My dad seated on his reclining chair and took a cup of tea. "So Yuri, do you have any relation to the school directon on you school?" putting his cup on the table "What's her name again? Kwon?"

"Kwon Boa sir, and yes she's my mother" she said putting her cup on the table.

I leaned on her and whispered to her "I didn't know you are the daugther of the shcool Director?" I said can't believe on what i hear.

"No one knows in school, only taeyeon and the guys I currently live with, now you and yoona."

"And why is that?" butted by my mom.

"I want to keep low profile" she said chuckling a bit "althougth it can't be helped now"

"huh?" I said.

"Yuri-unnie is one of the representative of the school, she's also the star player of 3 major sports in our school, Basketball, swimming, and baseball. With this status, it can't be called low profile." Yoona said, about to drink her tea.

"And if the school knew that she's your mother, other people may think it's unfair." My mom said.

"Exactly" My father said."And your father? Do you have siblings?"

"My father and my brother works in military, my father is a general and my brother is luitenant" she said.

"Oh" My mom said.

After we finished drinking tea, I ask yuri to stay a bit longer. Yuri agreed and sitted with me on the couch watching yoona and my dad playing darts.

"Yuri, do you want to join us?" My dad said, about to throw his last dart.

"Thank you sir, but im good" Yuri declined.

"Whew! Hot-shot unnie don't want to join. You may be good at sport but you can't beat me to this game" My big headed sister said.

"Oooohhh, Ah match, I love watching scram match" My dad said.

I shaked my head with the though of Yuri playing a match with Yoona. But let me say this, Yoona is really good in this game.

Yuri stood up and smile at yoona. "You sure about this?" Yuri said at yoona, pullng out three darts on the dart board.

"Are YOU sure about this yuri-unnie?" Yoona counter, flashing her confident smile.

"Get em Yuri!" I said. Mom sitting beside dad and dad put his arm on mom's shoulder.

"Let's see what you got hot-shot" My dad said gaining a punch from my mom.

"I'll be the blocker" yoona said.

"Are you sure?" Yuri said laughing.

"I AM sure" yoona said.

Yoona threw her first three darts. She succesfully blocked the second highest score 25, 19 and 3.

"Beat that yuri-unnie, your going to loose" yoona said.

Yuri is chuckling a bit stepping a bit far from where yoona is standing. "Do you want me to step back more? I'm giving you an advantage." she confidently said.

When Yuri threw her first dart my mouth opened agaped.

Bull's eye.

her second.

And third all of them

Bull's eye!!

Earning her a 150 points.

Yuri laugh so hard when she saw yoona's face.

Yoona opened and eyes wide when she saw the three darts on the red small circle on the dart board.

"Your turn now, a little advice for you my friend, you need to take that red circle away from me or you'll lose" yuri said tapping yoona's shoulder.

The game finished and the game is in favor of yuri with the score of 530-93

"It’s unfair, you never said that you're that good!" yoona said.

"It's your fault yoong" I said

Every one laughed when yoona start to stomp and Yuri pat her head.

When Yuri needs to go, she bid goodbye to my mom and dad and whispered something to yoona, yoona smiled back at her and did a pinky swear, then Yuri whispered something to yoona again that made yoona blushed. She said her last goodbye and I lead her to the porch.

"What is it you said to yoona?" I asked.

"That i'll teach her how to throw darts" she smile holding my hand.

"and the other one?"

"You need to ask yoona about that one" she said "Goodnight fany"

"Goodnight yuri" I hugged her tight.

"See you tomorrow" she said walking on the street.

"Be careful!" I shout. When her figure vanished in the dark i start to walk back to the houase and asked yoona about what the two of them talk about.

Eventually.

She confessed it to me.

That she and seohyun is now in a relationship.

I envy my sister.

Seriously.

I got to bed and started to wonder........and drifted to sleep.