Chapter 23 : Revelations

my hero, my prince

 

Jessica's POV

It's Our School Festival today.

Everyone in school is busy on their activities.

Our club is busy on rehearsing.

"Sorry! I'm late" Tiffany said, running to my side.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"I overslept, Sorry" She said, rubbing the back of her neck.

"It's okay. Did you memorize your line?" I asked again.

"Of course" She said.

"Okay! Line up! School festival show will start in 5 minutes. Our club is first in the list and we will show them what the glee club is all about!" I said.

Sometime being the president of this club is a bit awkward.

Last time when hyoyeon saw my speech before our club perform, she teased me.

"Are you sure you're jung jessica?"

"It's totally out of your character"

She said all of that while pinching my cheek.

"Sica-ah! be ready! The mc will call us any minute now. We will be the one to sing the opening prayer." Taeyeon said.

"Ok! Listen guys when me and taeyeon finished performing you need to be ready and we will perform 3 exciting song that will pump up the whole show! Are you ready?" I said.

"YES!!" they said in unison.

"Taeyeon-ssi, Jessica-ssi, you're up!" The production team said.

We ready our selves and as the curtain pull up the crowd start to shouts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Show is done.

All the student and teachers started to scatter away to the booths and rooms.

"Great performance there sica" someone said at the back.

"Yuri, you did well too" I said keeping it cool.

"Your voice improved from the last time I heard it" she said smiling at me.

"When taeyeon left I became the president of glee club when we are at the middle school remember? And when you left........I put a lot of effort in it" I said lowering my head.

We kept talking while we walk outside the stadium. When were outside we saw our friends talking to each other too.

"Yuri!" Tiffany said, running to her and holds her hand.

"Hey!" Yuri said. Holding tiffany's both hand.

My heart ached when i saw that they’re close to each other.

Closer than before.

What happened to them last night?

"I sense jealousy in here" Someone whisper at my ear.

"No! I’m not" I said turning my body to where that person is. "Taeyeon would you please stop it?"

"Ok ok" she said leaning back and waving both of her hands. "But you should know this jess"

"What is it?"

"Yuri spent her night in tiffany's house, well not the whole night but tiffany introduced yuri to her parents already" Taeyeon said, smirking.

"And so?" Trying to act cool "What do you want from me KIM?, Cry?"

"No" she said putting her hand to my shoulder "I want you to move on".

"I'm trying" I honestly said.

Theres something about taeyeon that i can comfortably said anything in my mind. Maybe because of what we had last time.

Honestly

Before Yuri came to my life.

I had a crush on taeyeon.

No...

not crush...

I like her......Before.

"Hey! How about we celebrate our succesful performance?" sooyoung said.

"Since it’s saturday, Let's got to the Amusment park!" Yoona said, holding seohyun's hand

Rigth they are a couple now, Taeyeon said that to me earlier.

All of us agreed on her.

We started to pack our things and get ready for our celebration.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To the Amusment park.

We decided to go in pairs.

Yoona's request.

and all of them agreed.

Sunny and Sooyoung.

Yoona and Seohyun.

Yuri and Tiffany.

Hyoyeon invited eunhyuk when Taeyeon asked me to be with her.

And eventually me and Taeyeon.

We split up to where we want to go, all of them are gone already what's left is me taeyeon.

"Awkward isn't it?" Taeyeon said.

"Yes" i said, a smile build on my lips "It's been a while eh?"

"Yeah" she said smiling "when is the last time we went to an amusment park together?"

"It’s been about 5 years" I said "The last time we did this we were young."

"We're still young you know" She said.

"But not foolish" I continued.

We rode the ferris wheel to talk more.

"So! What did I miss" She said, looking at me while leaning her back to her seat.

"I became the president of glee club" I said smiling.

"I can see that" she said chuckling.

My boyfriend dumped me" I said still smiling.

"I can see that too"

"I don't know, when all of you left" i looked at the sky "my life became dull, i feel emptiness"

"I can feel that too" she said looking at me. "Any plans on moving on"

"I still don't know how" I said.

"It's simple" She said smiling at me.

"How" I said. She didn't answer my question but she wait for the ferris wheel ride to stop.

When our ride finished.

She hold my hand and run to the horror house.

"Try this one" She said laughing.

She knows that I don't like horror house.

But still she's dragging me in here.

She dragged me inside and the fun starts there.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"I hate you!" I said laughing.

"But you like it!" She said laughing with me.

"What if those poor staffs file a case on me?" I said.

"They can't. It's natural for a person to defend their self when their scared" She said copying what i've done to the staff.

"Let's go there next!" Taeyeon said, she hold my hand again and we go to the Viking ship.

"Let’s seat on the last row!" She said.

I obeyed her even if I'm scared. Somehow I like the feeling of it.

I like the feeling of it when i'm with her.

We finished the ride laughing. We were both out of breath when we walked outside the ride. We next picked the gyro drop.

We screamed and laughed

I screamed the loudest.

Honestly.

We’re both having fun.

When sooyoung texted us to meet at the food section, we immediately went there as we were hungry too.

All of them are already there when we came. We started to order food and drinks; we talked to each other and laughed. At this point I almost forgot about yuri..

Almost.

But when I saw tiffany feeding yuri the pin inside my heart are being pushed deeper.

"You ok?" Taeyeon asked, sensing that i changed my mood.

"No" I said.

She held my hand and smiled at me "It will be ok"

When we finished eating and talking, sooyoung suggested riding the roller coaster and we all agreed.

Yuri was so excited she jogged in place.

"Fany-ah! Lets go" she dragged a hand and started to dash off.

I was surprised when she did that.

Because.

The person she's dragging right now is me, not tiffany. I know its a big fat mistake, but I let her drag me.

Take me where you want to go yuri-ah.

"jessica?' she said looking at me "I'm Sorry! I thought you're tiffany! Let’s go back there!" she said smiling holding my hand but this time I stopped her.

"No, it's ok let's just wait for them here" I said. Smiling at her.

I want to be with you Yuri.

I want to be with you again.

"Oh ok" she said smiling. Tapping her feet on the ground impatiently waiting the others. Her phone starts to ring and she answered it.

"sica, taeyeon said they're going to stop for some ice cream first, let's go now" yuri said.

I still love you.

I really do.

"Yuri-ah" I said. I can't take it anymore.

"Hmmm?" she said looking.

"Do you still love me?" I said. My eyes started to moist as i look at her straight to her eyes.

"Jessica" she said, reaching for my hand. But I stepped back a bit.

"Please yuri" I said. " I, I still love you"

"jessica please stop these, you're hurting your self" she said "I d-, I can't"

"Why?"

"I- I’ve moved on" She said, she finally caught my shoulder and now tyring to calm me.

"I'm going to taeyeon, you want to come?" she said asking me. Reaching for my hand.

My mind is blank right now.

My heart is aching.

I still love her.

I can't deny it.

I don't want to do this anymore.

I look at the ground and didn't move an inch.

She’s still waiting for my hand.

But i don't want to move.

When she's tired of waiting, start to walk from me.

She's leaving me.

Again.

It's not my fault yuri.

It's not my fault our relationship ended.

I wanted to tell you this to you for a long time.

And I'm going to say it now!

She's a meter and a half away from me when i lifted my head, I breath a great amount of air and gathered all my strength for what I'm about to say.

"BLACK PEARL!!" I shout to her.

She stopped her track when she heard it. She turned her head to me and I saw horror on her face.

"That's your code name right?" a smile crept to my face.

"Class A agent of a Secret Agency, Agent Kwon Yuri also known as Black Pearl" I said smiling.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys!

Double update (Clap clap!)

I managed to write this chapters for one whole day.

And now i'm tired. =))

Enjoy reading.

And Please do comment!! I'm begging....nope not really =))

 

Once again! Thank you to my editor in chief..... I love you <3

 

Thank you

Author A ◕‿◕