Chapter 40: Exam week is hell week from a student like me

my hero, my prince

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

Decisions

Why the simplest things are the hardest to answer.

Maybe because you can’t reason things out if you are wrong, and you can’t find the reason if you just happen to make things right

Oh! God I should listen to yuri last night. “baby you need to review tonight” that’s what she said.

Instead I watch the special rerun of the tv series pretty little liars season 2 last night and it ended up practically 12 midnight. I want to start to review after that but my eyes couldn’t take it anymore and ended up sleeping on my comfy bed.

Seriously

I will not study on my bed again.

It just made me all sleepy and lightly and before you knew it you are on your dreamland…….dreaming about yuri.

Yeah call me Meredith Grey and she is my McDreamy!

And now here I am choosing the letter with correct answer on my exam.

Yep!

This is the exam week ladies and gentlemen also known as HELL.

And now I’m pressed about something. My McDreamy slash my girlfriend is already finished the exam, she, sooyoung and taeyeon.

And the more pressing thing is that she doesn’t want me to fail it.

You know why?

Well…… I don’t know! Ask her!

I asked about it but she said it’s a secret and she will tell me about it after this.

But I don’t know if I can finish this damn test!

I already browse its contents and even answer those questions I already know but……is it enough to make me pass this test?

Oh god! And all the other gods on heaven! Please help me choose the right answer on this holy exam! Please gods and goddesses from every part of the world! Guide this poor girl from her difficulties in life.

And then there’s a light emitting from the window near me. And the light points on one of the answer, as if the gods gave me the correct answer.

Yeeeaaahhh I’m just imagining it.  

I need to take it seriously! It’s time for my brain to dig deep!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After exam, Canteen

 

God! I’m exhausted! My head is spinning. I think I dug all what’s left on my brain just to answer that damn test, not just one! Four of them!

“fany?” yuri wave her hand I front of me “you ok?”

I looked on her and notice that I’m staring out of nowhere and they have been talking to me. Yuri, and the gang.

And now all of them are looking at me.

Great juuuuusssst great.

“Yeah, I am” I gave her a small smile and took her hand. “I’m just a bit tired, that’s all”

“Come here” yuri gently pulled me into her and wrapped her arm on my waist and put my head on her shoulder.

Hmmmm comfy “thanks”

She gently pats my head and kissed my forehead before she placed her hand on my waist again.

“So, guys tomorrow are the last day of school, any plans for summer vacation?” sooyoung asked

“None that I think of” seohyun plainly said, though she show us a small meaningful grin, raising her brows to yoona.

“My mom and dad will spend their wedding anniv in another country; my sister will attend this summer camp spending her whole vacation on the mountain. And me, I think I will spend mine manning the house.” Jessica said playing with taeyeon’s hand.

“Do you want to spend yours with mine?”  taeyeon asked Jessica which earned her a pinch to her hand “ouch! I’m just kidding” taeyeon laugh.

“Sorry” Jessica pecked on taeyeon’s hand

Sweet, when are they started to be sweet to each other?

Yuri told me Jessica gave taeyeon a chance to love her. But what I see here is pretty much a sweet couple.

They really complement each other. They are naturally sweet on each other.

“Hey! I’m already hurting my beloved eyes looking at these two!” hyoyeon point at me and yuri. “Please don’t add your sweetness too!”

“Yah! Let them be!” I said, yuri chuckled and kiss my forehead again.

If hyoyeon just man up a little bit on Nicole, she will earn a beautiful and sweet girl right now. Plus Nicole too is a really great dancer. They can dance and grind to each other every time they want to……If you know what I mean?

y tiff strikes again!

HEY! Don’t judge the way I’m thinking!

It’s normal…….I think.

“Anyways! Are all of you doesn’t have any plans this summer?” yuri asked.

All of us nod

“Perfect!” she yelled. This earned a questioning look from all of us except taeyeon, sooyoung and seohyun.

And the other student eating on the canteen

“Every year taeyeon, sooyoung, seohyun and I always plan to spend our vacation together. And since all of you don’t have any plans to spend your vacation with, why not join us?” yuri asked. “I mean if you just want to”

“That would be great!” sunny yelled, other student looked at us again “I mean I got to spend lots and lots of time with my sooyoungie here and you guys with your girlfriends!” she looked around us.

Oooohhh girl you miss one particular girl

“Except hyoyeon” sunny then said.

 “Don’t worry unnie I already asked her and she said she will join us” seohyun said smiling at hyoyeon.

“No way!” hyoyeon said in shock.

“Yes way!” seohyun said.

“And this ladies and ladies will be our best summer vacation ever!”sunny said.

All of us laugh.

“Wait! Where are we going this summer?” yoona asked picking up her phone “I’m gonna text mom”

“It’s still a secret” yuri slyly grin at us, making us anxious where our perfect summer vacation will be held

I’m so excited!

Summer vacation with my friends, my sister and of course my girlfriend. It’s like summer camp without rules.

I can wear anything I want to or comfortable with.

No curfew hours

Can bring sugary goodness foods

And most of all…..we can drink some boost.

Yup, this summer camp is all about fun…..fun and more fun.

But this stupid exam is stopping me from being excited and happy like this dorks over here.

So this is the reason she don’t want me to fail.

I wish I pass all my loads.

No summer class please?

Pretty please?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author A ◕‿◕