Chapter 1, Ready now

my hero, my prince

 

Yuri is checking all the things that she needed for this mission, knife, knife, lots of it, they tell her not to use a gun for them not to disturb other civilian. besides the traget is currently staying on the hotel. thats why they need to keep low profile.
 
"yul? you ready?" ask taeyon as she checking all the cable wire that yuri will be using.
 
"yup, i'm ready" as she put her earphone on her ear. "seohyun can you hear me? i'm ready here. I need to know what's the status on the room?" she ask seohyun as she tap the earphone.
 
"yes unnie i can hear you. i see 6 guards inside the room. one is smoking near the balcony and the other two is playing video game on the living room, one is in the kitchen and the last two is guarding the weapon room. The weapons that they're going to use is on the second room near the balcony. You need to look for the bomb. But unnie i don't think the bomb will be there in the same room as the other weapon." seohyun said whos on the car near the hotel.
 
"yeah it think the the bomb is not there too, either way i need to take all of their weapon so the only option that they have is to use the bomb. If the hotel is clear i'll call you so our group can take their weapons okay?" said yuri whos now on the edge of the rooftop.
 
"dae unnie, goodluck and be careful"said seohyun.
 
 
YURI'S POV
 
I finish talking to seoyhun and finish preaparing myself and the things i need when i saw taeyon staring at me, wait...no....she's staring at my body! again!."hey byuntae are we going to start or you're just going to stare at my body all night?". 
 
"huh? sorry, yes! were going to start now" she said as she clear . Seriously? even though she's our leader and i need to respect her but when it comes to her ertness... grrrr!! 
 
I look at her while she put all the cable to me, just to be sure that she will not look at my body or touch me...ertly.
 
"gosh!! yuri will you stop it? i can't do my work if you keep looking at me like that. i'm sorry okay? i just can't stop looking because of what you wearing. Aish." she said as she stomp her feet from frustration. when she finish putting all the rope i look at myself and then it hit me. ooohhhhh, yeah she will definitely keep staring at me. I wear an all black suit that hug my body perfectly. She honestly tell me that she admire my body before, and by the looks of it, this suit help her to admire my body more.
 
I look down and search the balcony of our target. looking if theres someone on the balcony, luckily none of the six are there. Our mission is to stop the said upperland spy from bombing a prestigous conference and killing the special guest of the conference....the president. Before the conference we need to stop their plan and protect the president from any harm. As of now we need to take all the things they have to lessen the possibilities of chaos.
 
"here, after you finish taking all their weapon, you need to change your outfit and go to the conference, and remember your goal is to stop the bombing" tayeon said as she give me a small backpack.
 
"okay. ready now, and goodluck to us" i said and smile to her. she nod and smile and wave to me just like a little kid. I chuckle and jump from the rooftop. I'm falling fast as the gravity pulls me to the ground. I stop 3 floors above the floor where the target is, checking if someone will appear, i slowly letting my self go down just then a guard walks out to the balcony. i took this chance and wrap the rope on his neck tightening the rope until he stop fighting and breathing. 
 
I land on the balcony and saw two guard playing video game in the living room, luckily theres no light inside so they can't see me easily, but even if it's dark i need to be careful. I took two knives and ready my self to attack them.
 
Taeyon's POV 
 
I finish packing and head down to the hotel and hop on a black SUV on the dark alley. I took a bag and pull a pair of white blouse and pants. I move to the far back of the car to change when sooyoung start to whine.
 
"Why not me! Why they choose yuri instead of me?!" i just roll my eye when i hear it again fo the nth time.
 
"Unnie. the reason they choose yuri is because she's stealthy. that mission need to be done as if nothing happend" seohyun said as she keep typing on her laptop and monitoring the situation in the confrence area.
 
"Hmpf! so the maknae think that i'm not stealthy like yuri?!!" she cross her arm and pout.
 
"unnie it's not like that, she's just good at-"
 
"Your stealthy, but your loud sometime. And your a pabo, you don't even know what to do when thing get out of your hand" i cut seohyun off when i finish changing and move beside sooyoung whos now galring at me. "Beside your too tall for it, they don't want a giant doing it"
 
"she's tall too you know!, then why not you do it then me and yuri will guard the president. your too small to guard the president tae" She said the last part in a matter-of-fact tone.
 
"i can't. i'm not versitile as her, she's good at using almost weapon that she touch, i'm only good using gun, and gun is not good fot that mission."
 
"then why not use a suppressor? atleast using a gun with it will lessen the sound when your shooting. And it's faster to kill them if they only have six guard on the hotel room." I froze from i hear from sooyoung. i notice seohyun froze too and we both look at sooyoung, and this giant seems not to realize what she said earlier and just start the car and drive o our destinatio.
 
Yuri's POV
 
I'm walking past the body of the fifth guard when i smell something inside the weapon room....gas. as i walk inside the room i saw three tank of open gass and the smell makes me dizzy. i close the tanks and walk outside to open the windows and door to make smell of gas go away. Then I saw the last guard pointing a gun on my head.
 
"Put your hand down and kneel! If you don't do what i said I'll pull the trigger and both you and i will burn in this place." he said as he shakily point a gun on my head and beads of sweat is appearing on his head.
 
i smirk at him and lower my hand and ready to kneel on the floor.