Chapter 28: Beneath those sheep clothes

my hero, my prince

 

Tiffany’s pov

After that embarrassing act

Yeeeepp, I call it an act.

Which is by the way, she didn’t mind it at all, I mean Yuri

This is why I kept thinking if she already saw someone on that same situation, or much worst?

?

“Fanny-ah”

“Hmmm?” I shook my head when I heard her voice.

“Is there a problem?” she asked still focused on driving. “Are you still thinking about the incident before? If you are, don’t worry, I promise you that I don’t totally look at you or your uuhhmm exposed parts……just a simple glimpse though” she smirked

“Yah!” I blushed at her statement

I playfully slap her shoulder and giggle with her.

“What? That something you didn’t see everyday? Might as well look at it?” she continued.

“Yah! Stop it!” I said squealing at her statement. I don’t want to talk about it anymore, it is embarrassing yes, but she kept binging it up but in a good way.

“Okay I’ll stop” she said held up her hand as a sign of surrendering and quickly held the steering wheel.

I still chuckling on what she said when I look at her.

“Yuri-ah” I said.

“hmmm?”

“Nothing” I said smiling.

“It’s beautiful” she said smirking.

“What?” I asked dumb founded.

“your-“ she cupped her hand in front of her chest and scrunch her face then laughing so hard in front of me.

 Then it kicked me.

She’s saying that my b-s are beautiful.

“Yah!” I slap her shoulder again “kwon yuri!”

“hahaha, okay I’ll stop” she laughed

“keep driving!” I said. I know it’s a complement.

But it’s still embarrassing!

Yuri stopped the car in front of sunny’s house

We’re going to fetch sooyoung up then head to the motorbike store to buy yuri’s new bike then sooyoung can take the car from us.

That’s what yuri said to me back at home.

Yuri pushed the horn so sunny and sooyoung will know that we’re here.

Then sooyoung came out from the house with sunny on her side. Sooyoung hop on the car and look at sunny from outside.

“See you soon bunny” sooyoung said.

“Be careful sooyoungie” sunny said filled with aegyo.

“Ugh can you two please stop it, I’m going to barf here” yuri said, I chuckled at her cause I felt the same.

“Barf all you want cola!” sunny retracted back.

“If you want to, and hey! I’m not the only dark person here look at your sooyoungie” yuri said copying sunny’s aegyo earlier.

“yeah yeah! But take a good care of my giant! Or I will crash your gut out of yaH!” sunny said sticking her tongue on her left check and clenching her fist in front of yuri.

“Yes mam!” Yuri said, she started the engine and drive.

After Yuri parked the car outside the store, we start to scatter around to look for a bike. Sooyoung kept telling me that she wants to buy one for herself too but sunny will not like it then she will said that it’s not good for her then sometimes I can hear Yuri agree to it and sooyoung will looked for another good bike and told me the same. I separated my self to her to look for a cute bike.

I saw a blue vespa px vintage scooter right at the corner.

How do I know the name?

I read it, on the label.

But it also said that it’s not for sale.

Bummer!

If I have money right now, I will definitely but it! Even if it’s not for sale.

And I will paint it with pink!

Yey!

Nah!

“fany!” yuri yelled.

“What?” I asked

“Look at this” she is pointing at a cool bike.

“wow!, it’s cool” I said.

“you like it?” she asked,

I honestly don’t like big bikes, they’re too masculine and look tough and dangerous, plus my father hurt himself when his young because of those big bikes. But seeing Yuri smile widely like this, to see her happy like this, I would definitely say yes.

“No” I said.

“Wait. Why?” she asked, I clearly saw disappointment in her eyes.

That’s what you get from teasing me before kwon yuri.

I walked to her and tapped her shoulder “it’s just a joke yuri, yeah I like it”

“Really” she asked

 “Yup, I really like it” half lied.

She smiled at me when sooyoung pops out from nowhere.

“What’s wrong with you yuri?”

“What” I asked. I looked at yuri, she’s scratching back of her head and smiling like an idiot.

“Your last bike was ninja zx -10r abs why are you buying a ninja 650 abs? If you think I’m going to borrow it again, no miss I’m not.” The sooyoung look at me. “Oh, think I get it” she said and walked away. “You really are a good person yuri, I adore you!” she said.

“hehehe thanks sooyoung, anyway! I’m going to buy this! Get your wallet ready okay?” yuri said.

“K!” sooyoung said.

I kept thinking about what sooyoung said I asked sooyoung about it and she said that yuri used to own a motorbike faster than what she’s going to buy today, she also said that yuri really like fast bike and sometimes join an illegal race to quench her thirst from excitement. Adrenalin rush that’s what sooyoung called it. But because of me (sooyoung said it) yuri try to find a motorbike with a less horse power and a bit safety for the person she will be riding with, which is me.

Seriously,

Sooyoung said all that.

No exaggerations and such.

Then talked to the sale agent about the bike and some negotiation then tada!

Yuri got a new bike!

Sooyoung said she will going to leave but before that Yuri called her father for the registration of her bike.

After that

“hey yul! I’m gotta go now, sunny is looking for me; I’m going to take the car with me! Oooohhhhh,,, I miss my car” sooyoung said, skipping through the door.

“Okay! Say hi to sunny for me” yuri said.

“Take care” I said, waving at her.

Sooyoung suddenly stop when she opens the door. “On the second thought, I might as well make a stop at a car wash to wash my car, it’s been a month or so that you used it” pointing at yuri “and kept drivng my car with tiffany here” pointing at me “and I need to wash my car incase you did something naughty in there” pointing at the car.

Blushing “yah! Choi sooyoung! We’ve done nothing inside your car!” I yelled at her

“oh! Maybe on the outside perhaps!” she touch her chin “nice one yuri!” she raised her hand as she wanted to give yuri a high five.

“yah! Sooyoung you’re not even close!” I yelled again puffing my cheeks as I felt soooo annoyed to her.

However yuri too also laughing and give sooyoung a high five.

“Yuri” I whined.

“hahaha you should go now sooyoung, I think we both don’t want to see tiffany when she’s angry” yuri said waving at her friend “and oh! By the way! You should ask the cleaners to clean the back seat, there some stains you might want to get rid of, if you know what I mean” yuri said, she put both of her hand to my waist and rest her head to my shoulder.

“eeeeewww, right! I’ll do that!” sooyoung said then quickly start the car and drove off from us.

Knowing what she’s been saying “Yah! KWON YURI! Why did you say such thing to sooyoung!” I slapped her shoulder when she pulls herself from me.

“What? I didn’t say something wrong to her. Just the stains at the back from her car” acting innocently

“Like what”

“uhmmm let me see? Ketchup? mustard? Coffee? And chocolates” she counted on her finger.

Dumbfounded at her answer I sigh as a sign of defeat.

“I’m gonna miss that car” rubbing my shoulder she lead me inside the store again.

“Yup me too” I agreed. "how about your car? you said you'll ask your father about a car"

"yeah, he said he'll buy me one if i won in a swimming competition next month"

"really? i'll cheer you then"

"thank you fany-ah"

After that yuri’s father called again. He said the registration of yuri’s bike is complete.

Talking about connections huh?

Then we bought two helmets one was obviously pink because I choose it and the other one is black.

“sooooo after this do you want to watch a movie?” she suddenly asked

I didn’t forget about our date so why not yes?

“Sure what movie we will watch?” I asked, please not horror movie.

“I don’t know, let’s check the cinema first then we’ll pick what movie we both want to watch, you ok on that?” she walked with her bike and me with our helmets.

“Yep,” smiled at her.

Yuri starts to fix her helmet on and fix mine. I let her do it because I pretty don’t know what to do. She hops on the bike and I the same. I put both of my hands on her shoulder she start the engine.

“Hey put your arm here” she took my hand and place it on her waist “this way you’ll be more comfortable” it relaxed me a bit.

And blushed a bit

This isn’t the first time I felt her body close to mine

But

Every time it does.

It always felt like the first time.

She started to drove off

Fast!

 

LSM mall:

 

We looked at the list of movies showing tonight and we both picked resident evil: retribution. We bought tickets for the movie and we notice that we still have 30 minutes before the movie starts. We decided to buy snacks and drinks aside from popcorns and cola and we came up the idea to buy food at McDonalds’.

Yup.

Those twister fries

And burger mac

Yum yum.

“tiffany-unni?” someone asked as we enter the fast food chain.

I saw yoona sitting at the corner of the food chain waiting for someone.

“Hey!” me and yuri joined yoona at the corner. “What are you doing here?”

“Waiting for seohyun” yoona said while fidgeting he phone.

“Are you going to watch a movie?” asked by yuri who’s peeking at yoona’s phone.

“hmmm…nope, we’re just going to eat here.” Yoona said, she moved her phone away from Yuri.

“Wait…..don’t tell me this is your date?” I said out loud

“no! no! we finished playing at arcade roaming at the bookstore we’re just going to eat here and play again at the arcade” yoona said with her big doe eyes focused at me.

“Dude that’s lame” chuckling.

“Whatever” she retorted.

“What do you expect they’re kids” yuri said in a calm manner “but in any means, you need to bring seohyun home before 8 that’s taeyeon said before right?”

“yeah unnie, and bring tiffany-unnie home before 10, that’s my mom said” yoona smirked.

“nope, not gonna happen” yuri smirked too. “Your father said I can bring fany home any time I want” with an evil laugh.

“yah! Don’t you even dare to do that!” I yelled.

“hahaha it’s a joke, but your dad really said that to me, promise” yuri raised her hand as a sign that she’s telling the truth. “I need to go to the bathroom, I’m going to order when I came back, is it okay to you fany?”

“yup, yoona’s here so don’t worry”

“Okay” she walked out from our table about to go to the bathroom

“Sorry ma’am, our bathroom is unavailable; use the mall’s bathroom instead”

“Right, fany-ah, I’m going outside” yuri said running.

I and yoona had a long chat when someone tapped my shoulder.

“Hey”

I turn around and saw taeyeon smiling at us.

“Hi! You two are here!” she said smiling “what is this? A siblings date” chuckling

“Nope, I’m here with seohyun, we’re going to eat dinner here, and tiffany-unnie’s with yuri and what are you going to do unnie?”

“We’re going to watch a movie”

“ohhh, where yuri then?”Looking for yuri. “and yoona 8pm sharp ok?”

“In the bathroom, I don’t know where but in mall’s cr” I said.

“ohhh… jessica’s looking for a cr too, aisssh I wish they didn’t see each other” taeyeon scratched her head.

“Why? What happen between them?” I was about to asked this but yoona said it first.

“Let’s just say that Jessica is having a hard time right now, and yuri is not helping if she see’s her” taeyeon slumped her hand and head on the table and stood up again “anyway, I think yuri can handle it”

“I’m thinking about Jessica though”

 

No one’s POV

“What do you want?”

“I want you, you still love me right?”

“…..”

“Please say you still love me”

“I can’t”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, I’m so confused right now”

“Yuri please look at me and say what you feel about me right now” Jessica cupped yuri’s face so yuri can looked at her eyes.

“I care about you Jessica, that’s what I feel right now” yuri holds the latters hand.

“yuri please” Jessica leaned her forehead to yuri’s

“I can’t”

Desperate

Jessica pull yuri more to kiss the latter, as she succeed she forced her lips into Yuri’s as she tried to make it a passionate one.

At first yuri didn’t like it, but as time goes by yuri moved her lips in sync to Jessica’s but pushed the latter as she know that something’s not right.

“Why stop it? You like it don’t you, I feel it” Jessica said cupping yuri’s face and attempt to do it again.

“I can’t”

Frustrated

“Damn yuri! Just tell me what’s wrong and I’ll fix it, I told you the truth why I cheated on you! You still don’t believe it?”

“I believe every word you say yesterday, I truly am” yuri said “but yes you tell me the truth…….”

“But not all of it”

Yuri looked at the closed cubicle door; she looked at the floor and saw a pair of shoes. She sighs because she knows who’s the owner of that shoes.

“I have to go now, sorry” yuri quickly walked out from the bathroom leaving the crying girl.

But when yuri closed the door, she wiped her tears and sigh.

“Clever girl” Jessica smirked “I thought I can fool you again, but….”

“I think I need to do it harder this time” Jessica fixes herself and walked out the bathroom.

The locked cubicle then opened.

Someone came out with a curious face.

“Yuri”.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

long update! yey!

thats what i thought though.

so yeah! please comment 

i think after this. the yoonhyun couple will be on a rough road. the love square too. soooo stay tuned.

AND please do comment. i really want to hear your thoughts 

 

Thank you,

Author A ◕‿◕