Chapter 62: Fluttering Eyes Pt. 2

my hero, my prince

The machine beeps every second while the air pumps gradually raise and fall.

The IV drips every seconds, fluids flowing freely on the tube connected on a very still body.

This was the scene that happens on this room every single day for 3 months.

But today, a tiny twitched may change what will happen today

A single twitched that followed by another small one.

Followed by another one, and another.

Until the right hand slowly clenched as if the user prepare herself to grab something.

The machine beeps a bit faster that the steady rhythm it has been doing before.

The air pumps suddenly rise faster that it usually does.

The hand raised tangling itself on several tubes that is connected to the still unmoving body.

Eye flutters open...blinking rapidly trying to adjust from the blinding bright lights.

As the eyes see the surroundings her eyes widens and start to panic.

Hand tangled pulled the tubes from the body.

The machine stops beeping as the wire connected to the body was ripped apart.

The girls struggled to breathe as the tube that helping her to breathe stopped making her to breathe on her own.

Unclenching her left hand, she pulled out the tube from coughing while grasping for air, wheezing hard as she tried to adjust her breathing to heal her lungs

Wobbly legs was lifted to her side trying to stand up but failed until her fifth try.

The door abruptly opened with a wide eyed nurse and her younger sister.

 

"Unnie!" The young girl rushed to her side lifting her and settling her on the bed.

 

"T-ti-....f-fan-ny" the older girl tried to speak but was dry and sore as she just pulled the tube out from .

 

The nurse suddenly gave her a cup of water and she rashly drinks it.

 

"Easy there Unnie" Seohyun pats her back as she cough so loud she spat a blood. Seohyun asked the nurse about it, but the nurse simply told her that it was because of the tube pulled out from .

 

Yuri tried to stand up again, but this time Seohyun was there to support her.

"Your phone" Yuri asked with her croaked voice. Yuri looked at her younger sister expectedly while waiting for the mobile to be handed to her.

As soon as Seohyun gave her phone to Yuri, the older girl dashed out from the room. She Ran outside the facility with the snatched pants and shirt that she tried to put on her exposed body while running frantically away from the building.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"I'm gonna get some popcorn" Tiffany said as she stood up from the couch and ran to the kitchen.

 

"Put more cheese on it" her younger sister shouted earning her a light smack on the head from her mother.

Tiffany smiled at her mother but also doing what her younger sister like. As she popped a bag on the oven, she rummages the pantry area, looking for the cheese powder that her sister really likes.

Her phone suddenly vibrated from her pants while she put cheese on the popcorn bowl startling her and making a mess on the counter.

 

She looked at the phone answering it with a slight confusion on her face.

 

"Seohyun-ah? Are you looking for Yoona?"

 

Instead of the familiar voice that she hears on the designated number that was calling on her phone, pants and labored breath is what she heard and makes her froze on her place.

 

Even if it's just a pant, cough or breath, she knows who she is.

She’s been waiting for her in 3 months. She missed her so badly.

A tear has started to flow on her eyes.

But a single word makes her sob and dropped on the floor.

 

"Fany-ah, I’m home" the girl she loves finally said and her sobs become louder, making her mother rush to her side, as well as her sister.

 

Instead of letting herself be dragged to the living room, she abruptly ran outside the house and looked for the girls she loved the most.

 

As she opened the door on their backyard, the she saw the girl who stole her heart.

 

Clutching the phone while supporting herself on the fence.

 

The shorter girl rushes to her side engulfing her lover with warm hug.

 

"Yuri-ah" she stick her head on her lovers shoulder

 

"Fany-ah" Yuri wheeze out still out of breath.

 

Tiffany step back just to see the face she’s been missing so much. She checks the appearance of her lover that gave her quite surprise to see a piece of hospital gown sticking out from her pants.

 

"Y-you just woke up?" She cupped the taller girls face and kissed her cheek.

 

The younger girl felt a bit droopy and only nodded with her half lidded eye.

 

Tiffany led the said girl inside the house having caught the stares of her family, Yoona on her phone probably calling her girl friend.

"Tired?"

The taller girl mumbled a yes leaning her body to her lover, totally spent.

 

Tiffany laid the tired girl on her bed tucking her in and kissing her lips. Just about she stood up and let herself outside for Yuri to rest, the tan girl held her wrist weakly but enough to get the shorter girls attention.

 

"Don’t leave me babe" Yuri asked, nearly pleading.

 

Tiffany heart melts to the girl. She took her shoes off and lay with her girlfriend.

 

"Never" she kissed the spent girl and watched her until she sleep hugging the taller girl on her chest.

 

This is real

 

She is real.

 

She woke up

 

And she’s here with her, sleeping.

 

Finally

 

She's complete.