Chapter 26: Bonding time

my hero, my prince

 

No Ones POV.

“Yuri, you have to do this”

“No I can’t” Yuri said

“That’s the only way to stop this”

“Then I’ll find a way, where no one needs to die”

“In this line of work yuri there will always be a few people or a single person that might get hurt, or worse die” her father said, leaning on his desk “if you keep insisting and find other way to do this, you can’t guarantee that all of them will survive, you just making it more complicated.”

“Do you think my life is not complicated before this?” yuri sighed “okay, let’s make a deal father”

“What is it?”

Little did they know, there’s an ear pressed on the other side of the door.

______________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany’s POV

 

“Night unnie!” Yoona said damping her face with a face towel.

“Is it a bit early for you to sleep? Normally you sleep around 12 midnight to 1?” I noticed that my sister is a biiiitttt early to sleep right now.

“Yup I need my beauty sleep” She said grinning at me.

“And why is that?” My mom said, she gave me popcorn and settled her self at the sofa.

Yup, bonding time me and my mom

Guess what are we going to watch?

The Vow

“I have a date” My sister proudly said. “Night mom” she kissed moms cheek “NIGHT DAD!” she shouted at dad.

“Goodluck tomorrow!” I said.

“Thanks unnie!” she said back.

As my sister entered her room mom changed her position and look at me.

“Jealous aren’t you?” Mom said, teasing me while reaching for my popcorn.

“No I’m not” I defended myself.

“Yes you are” she said laughing by herself. “Honey I’m your mother and I know you very well that you’re jealous or envy that your have a sister’s DATE!” she said, she emphasized the word date on my face.

Riiiiigggghhhttt rub it on my face mom, did I mention that you’re the best mom in the whole world?

I raised both of my hand as a sign of defeat “okay…I lost, yeah yeah I’m kind of jealous” I said

“See!!? Haha!” she said clapping her hand. “What happen to you and yuri? Is there any progress yet?” she asked.

Sometimes I asked my self.

I she really a mom? Mother?

Or a friend?

Or a neighbor who likes to gossip around?

“Yeah, I think there is, she always gives me a ride, eat with me every lunch, partner up with me in science lab. We’re together everyday” I said.

“Naaah! It’s common thing you do when your friends” my mom said swaying her hand in front of me then snatched a handful of popcorn from my bowl. “Tell me something about romantic development.”

And now I’m thinking that she really is a nosy neighbor who just wants to gossip around.

I think for a second “Oh! Oh! We always hold hands when we’re walking!” I said a bit excited “and, and she hugs me several times!”

“nahhhh! Still not convincing, best friends can do that” she said teasing me as she saw that my face was changing from smiling to frowning then pouting.

“But she said she likes me” I whined “then before I got home she said that her feeling for me grew deeper”

Mom think for a moment then nodded to me “Okay I can count that, did she kiss you already?”

As she said that I felt my cheeks burn from hotness, the she chukled at me when she saw that I’m blushing

“Did she kiss you? Where?” mom said.

“uhmm….she almost kissed me, but no not yet” I lowered my head from embarrassment.

“GOD! You two are slow!” she said a bit frustrated if you saw her. “Look at you’re sister! And her girlfriend wait what her name? seo?”

“Seohyun mom” I helped her.

“Right seohyun, Last time I caught them making out in front of our porch! Well I didn’t caught them though I just saw them making out then I watched them and call your father to watch it too”

“MOM! Are you insane?” I said  

“No! I’m being a supported mother!” she said with the same tone I had, and then she smiles “nah! I’m just teasing you tiff, take your time, no need to rush things quickly, you can also get to know her better you know. What’s her favorite, her personality, likes, dislikes, her ex-, why they broke up, did she move on things like that and remember good things comes to those who waits”

“I know her ex mom, but I don’t know why they broke up, but she did move on now” I said.

“You knew? Who? Who?” my mom/ nosy neighbor asked

“Jessica, my best friend” I said smiling weakly.

“Oh” with an O shape on “have you two talked about it?”

“Me and yuri? A bit, me and Jessie? I’m afraid to ask her about it.”

“That’s a bit difficult than I thought it would be” she said

“Yeah that’s why you can’t catch or watch us kissing in front of our porch.” I chuckled “wait, you said that you’re teasing me. Did you just invent that story?”

“No, we actually saw them kissing, your dad actually brought some popcorn when he peeked on the window, Right hon?” she looked at my father with her loving eyes.

“Yup! What did I miss? Dad said sitting between me and mom.

“Oh! Nothing, just girls stuff” she lifted her legs and put it to dad’s lap.

“Oh! Okay! Let’s start the movie shall we?” dad said

“Ready when you are dad” I said.

Then my phone rings.

“Wait wait!” I stopped my dad from hitting the play button and answer the phone.

 

It’s yuri.

 

“Hey”

“Hi! I mean hey” she said

I chuckled from her cute mistake.

“You call?” I said still giggling

“Yeah yeah, I just want to ask you if you want to come and help me buy my new bike?” she said.

“Oh! Is sooyoung going to buy your bike tomorrow?”

“Yeah, and I want you to come with us you know so you too can see what you like”

“Why is that?” I’ll a bit “it’s your bike not mine” I said smiling

“I know its mine, but I want to make sure that you like that bike too, you know, when I’m going to give you a ride” she said her voice fades a bit when she said it.

“Okay, what is it for me then? If I come?” yup tiff more.

“hmmmmm..”

“hmmmmm?”

“………………”

“….”

“A date” she said.

I blushed when I hear the word DATE from her.

“ummm? A d-date” I said stammering.

“yup a date” she said chuckling.

I can feel right now that she’s smirking at me when she said that.

“O-ok, I’ll go” No! pabo tiff! You said that and you look like you’re desperate to have a date with her AISH!

“Ok then consider that a deal”

And now I can feel that she’s lolling at me right now.

“Good night fany-ah~” she said.

“night yuri” I said

“Bye~”

And now she’s mocking me. Gosh.

“Bye” then I hung up.

Yup I felt embarrassed at that moment but at least I have a date with her right?

Right?

Stupid me.

“Mom, dad I’m going to sleep now” I said to them

“But how about our bonding night?” my mom whined

“I think we already do that, but this time since dad is here with ya, consider this as your movie date” I said

“Besides I have a date” I said proudly.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Sooooooo busy right now....sorry for late update

I'll try to update tomorrow when i have a time..

=)...please comment.

 

Thank you,

Author A ◕‿◕