Chapter 45: Let the teasing game begins.

my hero, my prince

 

Yuri’s POV

I opened my eyes when I felt the sun light hit my face.

I adjust my body a bit seeking for more comfortable position when I notice that someone is hugging my side. I stopped moving and looked at the beautiful girl sleeping and using my shoulder as her pillow and her hands on my chest.

Good morning.

I brushed some of her locks on her face and tucked it on her ear. It made her stir a bit and smile.

Good morning indeed.

I smiled at her even though she doesn’t see it.

Our first night here at our vacation house went smoothly.

I, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Theodora (the house keeper) cooked the food while the others set the long table outside the house. We ate on the beach with Theodora and the other maids and the captain of the yacht.

We had lots of fun. Listening to the weird stories slash adventure of Captain Isaac with her crew when he was free until my father gave him a job and put a shackle on his feet.

That’s what he said.....dramatically.

Then me and Fany spend our nights together.

Snuggling, chatting and tickling each other.

And nothing more

We both decided that we don’t want to do it again until both of us are ready.

We don’t want to argue again that’s why we don’t want to do it this time.

I gently lift my girlfriend’s head and replaced my shoulder with a pillow. I looked at her again and smiled at her, I took a pen and a small piece of paper and write a note incase my lovely girl looks for me. I took my sweater and change my pj into sweat pants. I gently opened the door and walk outside to wait for the other girls doing our daily routine.

We are going to take a jog.

And we are patrolling the whole area.

This time Yoona is going to be with us.

“Morning unnie~” I smiled at Seohyun while she rubbed her eyes. She joins me stretching our body when yoona came out with sooyoung and taeyeon.

“Already warmed up?” I asked the three and all of them shook their head.

“Okay then, I’ll run ahead, you know your places eh?” all of them nodded then I ran on the other side of the island.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany’s POV

I sip my coffee while I sat with my feet up on the sofa.

I remember the note Yuri left me when I was asleep.

            Good morning fany-ah~

                        It’s so hard to wake up with you beside me, when I saw your face as I open my eyes; I just want to sleep again hugging you tight.

                        But your girl needs to be fit, so I will take my morning run and comeback immediately when I finish an hour of it.

                        And if you’re still sleeping after my jog, I will cook for you and we will eat our break fast in bed.

                        I miss you already my fany

                        I love you.

I hesitate to stand up on the bed waiting for Yuri to come. I waited for about 3 minutes until Sunny and Jessica woke me up completely.

Bummer.

Then here I am, waiting for my girlfriend to arrive.

The maids started to cook breakfast and gave us coffee to warm our tummy.

“Unnie~ we’re home” I heard Yoona’s aegyo voice.

I searched for her and saw three of them running on near the house.

“God! That was tiring” she lay on the couch and uses my lap as her pillow”

“Eww! Get off me!” push her as I felt her sweat on my legs.

“Wae unnie?” she wiped her sweat and put it on my legs.

“Yah!!!!!” I slapped her shoulder

She starts to chase me with her sweat on her hands when I bumped onto someone.

I smile when I saw it was Yuri. She kissed my cheeks and hugged me.

“Yah! You’re sweaty too~” I whined when I wrapped my arms on her sweaty neck.

“Sorry fany-ah I’ll go wash first and be right back”

“I need to take a shower too~ with all this sweat you and yoona gave me, I feel icky” I raised my arms and look at them with disgust.

“Ok, I will take a shower on the other room, let’s go” she said as we start to walk on our room while she carried me on her back.

We started to eat our breakfast when the 6 of us came back to the living room. After that we settle ourselves around the house, doing what we want.

Yoona, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Nicole is in the living room watching TV.

Sooyoung and Sunny is in the kitchen, Sooyoung kept eating chips while watching sunny playing her game.

Taeyeon and Jessica are in the graden, sitting on the swing while talking with each other.

As for me and Yuri, we’re here at the patio looking at each other while drinking our tea.

Yuri gave it to me.

As much as I hate the taste, I can’t just say no to her. I took a sip on my tea trying not to make face infron of her.

But god! This tea tastes so nasty!

“You don’t like it” she sipped her tea smiling at me mischievously. “Tell me the truth fany-ah”

“I hate it” I slump my shoulder and gently pushed my mug to her. “soweee yurreeee—ah” I gave her my best aegyo asking for forgiveness.

“Its okay baby, I guessed me, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon are the only ones who like tea” she smiles at me taking my mug as she finishes her tea. We walked on the kitchen and wash the mug we used.

“So? What do you want to do next?” Yuri wrapped her arms on my waist pulling me closer to her.

I love it when she does that to me.

“I don’t know.” I wrapped my arms around her neck kissing the tip of her nose. “Since you are the owner of the house, what can we do around your beautiful property?”

“Do you want to go sun bathing?” she brushed her nose into mine and pulls me closer to her.

Hugging me tighter

“One of the maids here can make a really good piña colada~” she kissed my cheek and my lips.

Beach house

Sun Bathing

Piña Colada

What a great idea.

“Sounds good to me” I kissed her lips more passionately but stop when I hear someone’s coughing.

“Did you two have an idea that we all have a room? If not, Get a Room!” Hyoyeon yelled and blushing.

“Sorry” My girlfriend said leading me upstairs “Don’t worry! We will be quite!” she yelled at Hyoyeon making her face more redder.

I laughed at Hyoyeon’s reaction when she heard my girlfriend.

Gosh this girl, can she get any cuter?

 

I’m done changing from my clothes to my simple two piece pink bikini and just checking my self out on the mirror when Yuri came inside our room.

“You look beautiful” she hugged me from my back and kisses my shoulder.

“Thank you” I leaned my head on her chest and touch her arms around my waist.

“I told the other that we are going to the beach is it okay to you?” still giving me butterfly kisses on my shoulder.

“It’s okay” I said as I pulled her head on my neck kissing it.

“I’m going to change now, you can go outside and wait for me there” she whispered to my ear sending butterflies on my stomach.

“Why can’t I wait for you here” I closed my eye shut. Enjoying the different sensation Yuri is giving me.

 “Cause when you wait for me here, we can never go outside again” she caress my thigh and pulling me closer to her body “Now go before I do something to you” she bit her lips trying to avoid doing things that both me and Yuri wanted to do with each other.

Gosh! Why did I agree on taking this relationship slowly?

“Okay” I just said and wear my shawl on top of my bikini. I kissed her lips before walking on the door.

I glared at her when I felt her hand slapped my .

“I love you!” she yelled before I closed the door.

I bit my lip trying to stop smiling.

I like the way she slapped my .

But I need to Control my hormones for goodness sake!

Still thinking about controlling my hormones and stuff, I saw Jessica getting out on their room with Taeyeon. Both of them look stunning on their bikini.

“Hey you” yoona said tapping my shoulder.

“Hey, where’s Seohyun?”

“She’s changing on our room, let’s go outside unnie~ the weather is so good” she dragged me outside putting her towel on one of the beach chair and start running, chasing the waves.

I sat on a beach chair watching my little sister playing with the waves when I turn and look at Jessica sitting beside me.

“This is good” she smiles

“Yeah this is good” I smiled back. The maids approach us giving us drinks and towels.

“Where’s Taeyeon?” I looked around searching for my friend’s girlfriend.

“She’s asking yuri if they can play volleyball here outside, you want to join them? Hyoyeon and Nicole are playing too.” She said while she applies her sun screen on her arms. “Want some?”

I took the sun screen from her and squeeze some on my palm and apply it on my arm “nah I don’t know how to play it”

Sunny came out of the house, holding her stuff and her DS. Sitting where yoona put her stuff on, she put yoona’s on the other chair and lying on the chair still with her eyes on the console.

This girl..

Her life evolves around Sooyuoung and her games.

While Sooyoung’s life evolves around food and her.

They’re perfect for each other.

Me and Jessie started chatting with each other joined by Yoona when she sat on the chair beside Jessie. Then the maids came from the house carrying two big bars with a net with the help of Theodora’s husband. They stop near the shore and assemble something that seems to be the net that yuri and the others will be using on playing volleyball.

Then I heard Taeyeon’s laugh coming out from the house.

“You know you’re girlfriend has a weird laugh that doesn’t suit her appearance” I chuckled looking at Jessie.

“I know, I like it though” Jessie wink at me and stood up from the chair and greet her girlfriend with a kiss.

Nicole and Hyoyeon then came running out with the ball kicking it around the shore.

Well, they start to look like a bit comfortable with each other.

“Unnie~ do you want to join us? We are going to play volley ball right now” I turn around but shocked on what I see.

This kid

She’s all grown up

I looked at my sister and chuckled when I saw open agape looking at her girlfriend.

“Yoona-ah~ shut your mouth close and wipe it, you’re drooling” I teased my little sister but she also did what I asked her to do earning a light giggle from her girlfriend. “Thanks for asking seo but I don’t know how to play volleyball”

“It’s 3 on 3 then?” I heard my girlfriend’s voice and felt her hand around my waits.

This is becoming a habit of her’s.

And I like it.

I can get use of it.

I looked at her making me more shock than before.

God this girl is a goddess

I’m not worthy to be beside her.

“unnie~ you’re drooling” I heard yoona chuckling at me, bringing back what I said before.

“You okay?” my girlfriend asked as she hugs me tighter, feeling her bare skin touches mine.

I thought the weather is good?

Why it’s so hot right now.

“I’m okay, I guess” she kissed my lips making me even hotter.

That piña colada is strong!

Right

Blame it on the alcohol.

Yuri walked to the net, warming her self up.

“Girl, you got it bad” Jessie calmly said. “You too yoona”

Me and yoona looked at each other. I saw yoona’s red cheek and yoona looking at mine too.

I guess both of us are blushing hard right now.

Who’s not going to blush when you saw you’re hot girlfriend become hotter when wearing a two piece black bikini?

 Define y?

As for seohyun, Gosh! I didn’t think this kid can be y like yuri, like they share the same genes.

“How about you? You don’t find taeyeon y?” judging my friend as she secretly looked at her girlfriend warming up.

“meeeehhh~ she’s hot alright. But already seen it” she winked at yoona and me.

God! They’re moving so fast.

“Awkward~” yoona said with her high pitched voice.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The game started with 3 teams on each group.

The first team is Sooyoung, Hyo and Nicole, while the second team is taeyeon, yuri and seo.

“unnie who do you think will win?” yoona asked as she munch a sandwich which is given to us earlier by the maid.

“I don’t know, Hyoyeon and Nicole is in the volley ball team in our school having them is a big advantage, then for all we know yuri is good at any sport bu I don’t know about taeyeon cause she’s small” I chuckled at my last statement.

“yah! Don’t judge my taengoo~” Jessica slapped my shoulder “let’s just watch them”

The three of us is sitting on one beach chair eating food that the maid gave us. While sunny is sitting on the other one, holding the score board. She kept yelling ‘go sooyoung’ though the game hasn’t started yet.

When it started, she became quiet.

Watching them playing is like watching a professional volley ball game.

I never knew Taeyeon can jump that high, higher than the net. And she can spike alright.

And Yuri can dig all the ball hyoyeon od Nicole spiked.

Seohyun can be a pretty good setter.

Same goes for the other team.

They are well rounded in this game.

Plus the game is tight 14-13 for the last set and it’s in favor on Hyoyeon’s team. How do know all of this?

I sat next to sunny, asking her about what is happening on the game which she gladly explains me about the rules and the different position that the player made.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

No One’s POV

The game started again with Yuri’s serve that almost hit the floor but was saved by hyoyeon. The ball was set by Sooyoung for Nicole to spike but was immediately blocked by seohyun and yuri on the other side causing the ball to fall on an empty spot and earned a poit for yuri’s team.

The game continues as taeyeon serve the ball for yuri’s team. Nicole responded for the ball and was set by sooyoung. Hyoyeon spiked the ball but was blocked by yuri and seohyun on the other side, but at the same time sooyoung was there when the ball fall. It was set by hyoyeon and nicole’s turn to spike. Yuri chases the ball with in the line and taeyeon set it for soehyun. The maknae spiked it but was blocked by sooyoung. Yuri dived again to save the ball and taeyeon set it again for seohyun. The ball passed the net but Nicole responded and hit the ball hyoyeon set it and sooyoung spiked. Seohyun blocked it but not enough to stop the ball to pass the net. At the same time yuri is on the side saving the ball from the ground. Seohyun set the ball higher than usual for taeyeon to spike it.

The game ends when taeyeon see’s an empty spot on sooyoung’s team and hit the ball fast on that spot, leaving sooyoung and her team dumbfounded and can’t react faster as the ball hit the ground

“Score! Game ends with 14-15 on set 5 and taeyeon’s team is the winner!” Sunny yelled with her both hand in the air “As for sooyoung, sleep on the couch tonight” putting down the score board and reach for her margarita.

“Bunny-ah~” sooyoung runs to her girlfriend and start fondling the petite girl.

While tiffany is glaring at seohyun same as yoona is glaring at yuri.

The winning team came to see their girlfriend when tiffany and yoona crossed their arm on their chest.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany’s POV

The game was amazing, and I’m glad that my girlfriend’s team won.

“Bunny-ah~”

I heard sooyoung running to sunny and it makes me laughed I saw sooyoung showing her aegyo to sunny to make my petite friend laugh.

I looked around to watch my girlfriend still on the sand dusting her thigh.

Oh Good lord

Her body is so glorious. The sand on her body glistened when the light of the sun hit it.

A goddess like effect.

My nose almost bled when she adjusted her bikini on her .

“Ewww fany I don’t know that you’re a ert” Jessica said looking at me with disgust.

“No I’m not!” I protested warning a laugh from my sister. “Don’t tell me you don’t drool on your girlfriend yoong? I saw you earlier when she jumped to spike the ball” I mischievously smirked at her earning a scoff from my sister.

Yeah silence means yes my dear yoong.

I looked at my girlfriend just to see maknae slapped yuri’s .

Oh! Hell no you just did that!

I glared at her with my arms across my chest with one foot tapping the ground.

No one touches my yuri like me.

I saw my sister doing the same when our girlfriends start to walk towards us.

“Hey yoong” seohyun greeted cheeckly, but faded when she saw my sisters expression.

“What’s wrong baby” Yuri breathlessly said snaking her arms aroung my waist.

“There’s something wrong Yul, and you have to fix it, both you and Seohyun” Jessica stood up from the chair about to walk to her girlfriend. “Something about slapping-your-but thingy” she completely left us and walk inside the house with taeyeon.

Yuri looked and seohyun with questioning look, then they both smirked and seohyun dragged yoona to the house.

What the?

“Did you saw it?” Yuri smirked at me “when maknae slappe my ?”

What’s n your mind woman?

“Y-yes” I stutter and whined while taking two step back when yuri move closer.

She grab me closer to her still smirking “like this?”

I gasped when I felt her hand on my and pull me closer to her.

“Y-Yul!” I slapped her shoulder trying to push her when she grab more on my back.

She then pecks my lips and ran from me.

She teased me again!

Oh kwon yuri! You asked for it.

“Yah! Kwon Yuri! Comeback here!” I shouted chasing her.

God! Chasing her on the sand is not a good idead!

It’s like you chase your own dream!

Next time! You’re the one who will suffer.

Remember that!